Interlude 20-77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, fuck it hard," she demands, grinding against him.

He leans over and puts his hands on the tall headboard of the bed, grasping it to gain better leverage. Their flesh begins to slap as his balls slam against her ass each time he bottoms out. The cock ring holds them out from his body a bit, making sure they contact her at the bottom of every stroke.

The warming tingle in her clit grows more intense as his dick rubs up against her g-spot. She wants him to fill her up completely. She wants to come at the same time as he does, to feel him fill her pussy with his seed while she experiences the throes of what is sure to be an intense orgasm. While she is anxious to get to her Big O, she also wants to enjoy every second of this. However, lust for the high of the orgasm wins out. She couldn't slow the pace if she wanted to, her body simply won't allow it.

She knows he would rather pull back and make it last longer, but she didn't care. Today he was her sex slave, this was all about her pleasure!

Her moans become loud, animalistic grunts as the sensations in her pelvis become overpowering. Without conscious thought, she bucks against him with all the power she can manage, tensing the muscles in her ass as she pushes her cunt up against him.

"Oh ... my ... God," she gasps, while straining to arch her back more, locking eyes with him as he looks at her.

He is transfixed watching her in action. She couldn't look hotter if a veteran porn director was in her ear directing her movements. Her tits are bouncing up and down against her chest as she pounds herself against him. Her dark auburn hair flies around her face with each thrust. Her eyes are dark, pupils dilated, begging for more of him.

In one final glorious push, they come together. She feels him explode inside her, can feel his cock jerk as it fires out its heavy load. She convulses back against him. Waves of tingling pulses flow over and through her body. Her teeth clench together tightly, and a scream/cry forces its way from deep within. Her nails dig into his ass cheeks, leaving semi-circle marks that will be there for hours. They both feel the friction between cock and pussy lessen as more and more of his seed floods into her. She rams her pussy against him one last time, trying to draw out the incredible sensations coursing through her body. Finally, she falls back against the bed, exhausted as the aftershocks continued to rock deep in her pelvis for a couple of minutes.

He drops down onto her, exhausted from both his intense orgasm and servicing her. Mindful not to crush her, he rolls off to her left, face first into the pillow at his side. His exit from inside of her leaves a copious trail of cum, but neither one is aware or care. His arm drapes across her stomach, hand curling up to cup her breast gently. Once he catches his breath, he pulls her closer to his side and whispers, "I'll be your slave any day, young lady, it was worth it!" and they both drift off to contented sleep.

She laughs as she sends him a text the next day. "I guess I didn't hold out too well at the end, did I? Maybe next time."

*

Auth Note -- I hope you enjoyed this. If so, please take a moment to read the other parts of my Interlude series. If not, thanks anyway for taking the time to read.