Interlude 09-77

Story Info
A straight sex romantic fantasy encounter.
5.5k words
4.86
8k
00

Part 7 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nine

It was time to turn the tables on him, somewhat. Being dominated, being controlled in an erotic fashion felt great, but now she wanted to do it to him. She wanted to control, wanted him to feel the wonderful frustration and ultimate release. He should enjoy it, and she definitely would enjoy doing it.

She adjusts the position of the chair in the room. She had found it on sale at a trendy furniture shop, and immediately thought of possibilities. It had taken some effort to get it onto the luggage cart and then up the elevator into the room (and some resulting stares from other 'guests' poking their noses into her business). It was strangely shaped, for certain.

It features a black metal tubular frame. A high back, with high full length arms, covered with well padded soft black leather. Four sturdy legs sit under it at the corners. A leather covered seat cushion, soft, fairly well padded. It looks comfortable, but supportive. What normal use this chair could have, she did not know. It was just some weird trendy design that would be bought as a show piece. No show piece here, she had very definite plans for this piece of furniture in the near future.

He was due to arrive at the room in a few minutes. She still had her work clothes on, it had been a normal long, trying day. She was looking forward to working out some frustration (and causing him some frustration at the same time). She walked over to the table, poured herself a stout hit of wine, and drained the glass. Savoring the slight head rush, she turns on some background music and the overhead fan. He's going to need some cooling off in the coming hours.

She hears a knock on the door, opens it, and he is there. He steps in, and starts to utter a greeting. She puts her finger tip on his mouth.

"No. If you want to play, it has to be by my rules tonight! Agreed?"

"Uh ... OK, I guess."

"Do not speak unless I ask you to. Do exactly what I tell you to, without question, and without protest. Agreed?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"That wasn't the question. Answer my question."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Now go into the bathroom and wash off that body. I'm not touching you until you are squeaky clean. Put on what I left in there for you. Leave the door open. I want to make sure you're not sneaking a whack off behind my back!"

He goes into the bathroom, strips down, and steps into the shower.

"Make sure you clean that thing well, if you expect it to touch any part of me tonight!"

After a few minutes, he finishes, steps out, and dries himself off. A pair of silk boxers lie on the counter. He slips them on. He starts to walk out, and she stops him with a finger in the chest.

"Stop right there."

He complies. She walks over to the bed, opens her night case, and pulls out some black objects. She approaches him.

"Put out your hands."

He does. She slips a cuff around his left wrist, and then a mate onto his right wrist. She bends down, and puts one onto each ankle. She stands up.

"This way," she orders, and leads him over to the chair.

"Sit."

He does so. She bends, and secures his ankle cuffs to the chair legs.

"See those bars?"

She points to the support bars that go from the chair arms to the seat. He nods.

"Grab them."

He complies. She secures his wrists to the support bars, so that his hands are resting on the outside of his thighs. His limbs are immovable. The restraints are snug, but not uncomfortable.

"Comfy?"

He nods, not risking saying something negative that might curtail his carnal wishes for the evening.

"I'm going to take a long, hot shower now. Unlike you, I will pleasure myself while I'm in there. Remember, this night is about me and my pleasure, not yours!"

She then walks over to the bathroom, strips, and gets in. She has positioned the chair so that he does not have a direct line of sight to the open door, but can see it in the large mirror over the bed.

She takes her time, enjoying the heat of the water against her skin. She can feel his eyes on her through the curtain, and hopes she is inspiring a raging hardon. She spruces up her razor cut, sharpening the edges of the V shaped design carved into her pubic hair. As she washes herself, she marvels at how smooth her private are feels to her touch, how slick it is.

Legs deliciously smooth. She finishes, steps out, and makes a show out of drying herself off.

Leaving the bathroom, she stops in front of the vanity. She bends over a bit, to get closer to the mirror to examine her makeup for any flaws. In reality, she's just giving him a great shot of her ass in his mirror view.

She walks over to him, stands between his legs close to the edge of the chair.

"You haven't made a mess down there yet, have you?"

"No, ma'am."

However, the tent that is pitched in his lap testifies to her success so far in her tease.

She walks back over to the bed, and opens up her night case. She opens the protective pocket that contains the delicate fabrics she is looking for. First, a satiny bra with sheer, see through cups. Following, a wide lacy garter belt, the six clasp variety. While not directly showing them off to him, she does pause to look them over a bit as she picks them up. More tease, please? Sheer stockings, back seamed, of course. Satin panties, with a teasing thong back. All a deep burgundy color.

"Remind you of a car?" she asks.

She scoops up the frills, and walks over to in front of the chair.

"I'd ask you to help me put these on, but it seems you're all tied up."

She moves over to his left side, and places her foot on the left arm of the chair. She bunches up one of the stockings, and slowly pulls it over her toes. Slowly up she slides it, moving back and forth a bit to make sure it stays smooth against her leg. When she reaches the top part of her calf, she stretches out her leg and rests the foot against the right chair arm. Her leg is stretched out right in front of him. She continues sliding the sheer material up her leg until it reaches the top band, stopping about 6 inches from her crotch.

"Do you want to touch my leg?" she asks.

"Oh ... yes," he moans.

"Not a chance."

She pulls her leg back away from him slowly, and walks around to the right dies of the chair. She repeats the teasing performance, and then walks to the front of the chair. With her back to him, she picks up the panties off the ottoman. She bends over, and slides them up her legs, making a show of adjusting the thin strip of material between her cheeks. Her ass is about a foot in front of the chair, so he has a close up view of the proceedings. She looks back over her right shoulder, and sees that he is completely focused on her backside. Good, he can just suffer a bit more, she thinks to herself.

Picking up the garter belt, she bends over and slides it up her legs. It rides up over her hips, to rest over her belly just below the belly button. The little rose is positioned not an inch below it. She slides it side to side a bit, to seat it well. Pulling her left leg up, she rests the foot on the ottoman. Grasping the back garter strap on the left side, she bends over a bit, stretches it, and pinches the clasp onto the top of the stocking. She repeats on the right side. She can hear him moaning softly as he views the tease.

She turns around, raises her right leg, and sets it on the seat cushion between his legs. She moves the toes up until they are just barely touching his balls. He moans loudly, and tries to push himself against the upper part of her foot. She pulls back, making sure that there is just the barest amount of contact – enough to torture him some, but not enough to give any satisfaction to his throbbing member.

"Like that?" she asks.

He looks up at her, and begs for relief.

"No chance. Not until I am ready."

She fastens the two remaining garters to the stocking on her right leg, then pulls the right leg away and repeats the tease with her left one. She then stands in front of him, and makes a show of adjusting the belt and the panties.

"Are they straight? Do they look presentable?"

"Oh yes. Please, may I touch them?"

"Absolutely not. You haven't earned it."

She then turns away from him, picks up the bra, and fastens it. She slides it around so the cups are underneath her breasts, and then turns back to him. She makes a show of fitting the mounds into the cups, and adjusting them so that they are smooth, then pulling the straps up over her shoulders. The sheer material hides nothing. Her areola stand out against the pale skin. The nipples stand out, already hard from the cool breeze and her sexual energy. If she had on her work clothes, and was at work, the folks around the office would be getting quite a show. Those horny bastards drool anytime they see a hint of a hard nipple.

She runs her hands over the length of her torso, fascinated by the smoothness of the fabrics and the longing look in his eyes. This is fun!

She sits on edge of the ottoman, legs pushed against the chair between his.

"Let's see ... should I touch that?" she asks, while pointing a finger towards the tent in his lap. "No ... not yet, anyway. Do you want to touch me?"

"Please... please," he whimpers.

"You haven't earned it yet. Maybe I'll just touch myself. You can watch if you behave."

She lays back on the ottoman, and places her feet on the front edges of the chair arms. Her legs are spread open for him to see, the smooth panties obscuring the main object of his desire. Her fingers lightly trace her areola through the sheer material, causing them to stiffen. Round and round the fingers go, then pinching the nipples ever so gently. She grasps the nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, and pulls them up, stretching her breasts. She pulls the breasts around a bit by the nipples, savoring the tingling sensation as the flesh is exercised. She moans as the warmth spreads across her chest, exaggerating the moans somewhat for his benefit.

Her hands cup her breasts, and start kneading them, massaging their mass. She pushes them together, enhancing their natural cleavage. She wishes he were doing this to her, but it's not time. Not yet.

The hands make one past pass across the breasts, and start to slide slowly down towards her womanhood. Across her stomach, they slide over the top of the garterbelt, then down to the waistband of the panties. She slides her fingers underneath the band, and lift the material up slightly. She moves it side to side, teasing him with a hint of what is underneath. The fingers then slide over the material, down the outsides of her lips. This really feels good – the smooth fabric, the soft firmness of her labia underneath, the moisture underneath that is starting to see through the material. She is so wet. This is so much fun, but she really wants a stiff rod inside of her. Patience, she tells herself. There will be one there in a little while.

She slides the middle finger of her right hand up and down over her slit. He can see the wetness through the material now, so he knows how excited she is. She moans in rhythm to her strokes. Her left hand slides up and grabs her left breast, squeezing it hard. Her middle finger moves faster and faster, sliding from clit downward, pressing the fabric in between her lips. The familiar warmth starts spreading from her crotch. She can't quite believe it, but she's going to make herself cum right in front of him. Not too long ago, this would have embarrassed her to even think about. Now, however, it is wonderful.

Her legs stiffen, pushing her ass up off the ottoman. Her finger has a mind of its own, it is moving so fast and hard against her clit. Her left hand pinches her breast, thumb and finger pressing together with the tip of the nipple between them. The twinge of pain from the pressure pushes her over the top. She starts to spasm. She is squeeling and moaning at the same time. Her finger pushes into her tunnel, taking the material with it. Her leg muscles tighten, thrusting her mound up further into his view.

The waves of orgasm subside. Her legs muscles relax, and she falls back onto the ottoman. Her breathing is heavy. Her hands lie at her sides. She pulls her feet down off the chair arms, and then puts them into his lap. The nylon clad feet gently press against his hardon – which from what she can feel is VERY hard, and throbbing in response to her show. She glances down at him, and sees a glazed look on his face, mouth open. She can imagine how frustrated he is now, and how that is exactly what she wants. She lies there for a couple of minutes, gathering herself back up, wiggling her toes on top of his dick just to give him a tiny bit of pleasure.

After composing herself for a couple of minutes, her right hand slides down between her legs. She hooks the material, and pulls it aside, so he gets a good look at her glistening lips.

"Is this what you want? Do you like watching me? Do you see how wet I am?"

She pulls her feet out of his lap and onto the floor. Standing, she turns around and shows her ass to him. She bends over, resting her hands on the ottoman. Her ass is sticking out towards him, giving him a view of the cheeks, framed by the garters, stockings, and thin wisp of thong running between them.

"Like that?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Do you want to touch my ass? Do you want to play with my cheeks. Do you want to kiss my ass?" she teases.

"Oh yes, anything you want. Please let me touch you."

She bends down further, resting her elbows on the ottoman. Her legs spread a bit. Her right hand slides up and between them, sliding a finger over her sating covered pussy.

"I bet you want to put your tongue right here, don't you? Of course you do, don't you, you dirty little boy?"

She pulls forward, getting onto all fours on top of the ottoman. It is plenty big enough to do so comfortably. She looks back over her right shoulder at him.

"You want to fuck me, don't you? You want to put it into me from behind, don't you? You want to see your dick sliding in and out of my pussy, your belly slapping my ass as you slam back and forth into me, don't you? You want to feel your balls slap against my clit as you pound the hell out of my pussy, don't you?"

"Yes ... oh yes ... may I please?"

"Not a chance, little boy. I'm not done yet."

She rolls over, and then stands up. She then slides her knees onto the chair seat, outside of his thighs. She sits back on her haunches, on top of his legs.

"I'm going to give you a closer look, but don't you dare touch me unless I say. If you do, you're not getting any of my pussy tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes ... but please ..."

"No. You'll get to touch me when I am good and ready. You just keep that thing stiff in case I need it."

She pulls herself up off his legs, resting on her knees. Her tits are inches away from his face,

right where she wants them. He pushes forward, but she puts her right palm on his forehead and pushes his head back. Taking both hands, she starts circling her fingertips around her nipples. They had softened in the orgasm afterglow, but now rapidly come back to attention. When they reach their full extension, she then cups her hands underneath her breasts, pushing them up and together. Her cleavage is on full display, not 6 inches in front of his longing mouth.

With her left hand, she pulls the bra cup material down. Right hand slides between the breast and the bra cup, and gently lifts the mound out of the cup. Her left fingers pull the cup further down, allowing her left breast to rest on top of the bra. She repeats with the right side. Her tits are now propped up for his viewing pleasure. She shakes her chest back and forth, causing the mounds to jiggle. He is moaning, eyes pleading for release. She can imagine his balls are getting a bit uncomfortable with the pressure inside of them building. Good – release will be that much more satisfying, when she allows it.

She runs her hands gently underneath her tits, and then settles with the forefingers and thumbs rolling the nipple between them. She rolls, and pinches, and pulls the nipple, stretching the breasts. She tugs them around, watching him watching her.

"You want these to be your hands, don't you? You want to feel these tits in your hands, don't you? They're so soft and squeezable. My nipples are so hard. They really want to be man-handled. They really want to be sucked. Do you think you've earned the privilege of doing that?" she asks him.

He starts to answer, but she uses her right hand to cover his mouth.

"I can answer that. No, you haven't earned it. Not yet."

Nipples now fully engorged, she rises up on her knees. She grabs him by the hair on the back of his head with both hands. Her breasts are just a couple of inches from his mouth. His eyes can't focus on them, they are so close. She can feel his hot breath wafting over them. She takes two of her fingers, and traces around the outside of his mouth.

"Open ..."

He does, she starts sliding the fingers in and out, teasing his tongue. Just as he starts moving his head in rhythm to her movements, she pulls them out, then circles the fingers around her nipples. The moisture, combined with his breath, feels so good. She longs to have him sucking them, sucking them hard. Not yet, though.

"I'm going to pleasure myself now. Don't you dare move."

She lowers herself a little, until the head of his cock is just barely touching the moist fabric stretched tightly over her pussy. He immediately groans, and tries to thrust up into her. She pulls away.

"I said don't move. Do you want me to get up and leave?" she admonishes him.

"No, ma'am. I'll try to do better."

She lowers herself again, touching the tip of his dick just enough to cause it to twitch against her lips. She repositions just a bit, so that his head is resting ever so lightly against her clit. She then starts moving her hips slightly. It is not enough to give him any relief, but some very nice pressure against the center of her womanhood. She then pulls his face into her breasts. She can feel him start to open his mouth, to try and capture one of the nipples between his lips. Once again, she pulls away. She looks him in the eyes, and then shakes a finger at him. He nods, getting the implied message.

She really does want him to take her nipples and suck then as hard as he can. She wants to pull his face into her breasts, to satisfy the need to have him suckle her. Her breasts are warm, buzzing from the excitement. Not able to stand it any more, she pulls back slightly, grabs her left tit in her left hand. She props it up, nipple sticking straight out.

"You may suck me. Now."

She pulls his head into her chest, grinding the breast into his face. He's probably having a difficult time breathing, but the hell with it. It feels so good. He is sucking the entire nipple into his mouth, and biting on it lightly. It is so good!

"Suck me ... SUCK ME HARDER," she taunts him.

Oh, this feels so good. She grinds his face into her chest, allowing him just enough space to breathe. He's doing it well. She can feel the warming starting again deep down. His sucking is so enjoyable, she forgot to use his dick to stimulate her clit. She starts vibrating herself against the head, buzzing her clit. She pulls his head away, and then pulls him down onto her right breast. As he sucks the areola into his mouth, she starts approaching the edge. She wants to tease him further, but more immediate needs take over. She squats down onto the length of his dick. The shaft is pushing up into the panty covered lips. She starts sliding her pussy forward and backward over its hardness, grinding her clit into its head on each pass. She starts quivering, and spasms on top of the dick. She pulls his head into her tit even harder, and then it hits. She goes over the top. Her whole body convulses. Her pelvis thrusts sharply down onto him, satisfying her clit's need for pressure. The spasms continue. It feels so good that she doesn't want it to end. As it starts to subside, she slowly slides her pussy over his dick, getting a little afterglow excitement from it. She pushes his head away, and she collapses a bit on top of him. Breathing hard, she savors the afterglow again, and tries to recover.

12