Interlude Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you close to coming?" Melina asked as I roughly pumped her.

"No, not really." I said.

"Pull out, baby." Melina begged. "I'm drying up. I don't have any lube with me, either." Maybe some water had gotten into her cunt, or maybe it was her several climaxes, but Melina's natural lubrication was not getting the job done.

I withdrew my cock from my wife's hot honey-hole and eased down beside her. We began making out as she took the condom off my now-flagging cock. 
"Here, let me jack you off, baby." Melina offered, her hand gently stroking my prick. Her hand felt warm and good on my organ.

"That's okay, baby." I said. "I don't have to come now. Let me just hold you." Suiting the deed to the word, I held my wife, caressing her and kissing her lightly for long minutes.

Part 3 - Epilogue

"Can you do the same for me, for this office?" Laura asked me. Melina and I were sitting in her office on campus.

"Sure." I said. I had finished installing the security cameras and alarms in Melina's gym, and had also installed all their IT equipment: computers, servers, wi-fi access for customers and a private one for employees. Laura now wanted me to do the same for her office.

In installing Melina's equipment, I had installed data lines that sent backups to an offsite location. What Melina didn't know is that another such data line sent backup data, as well as what the cameras were showing, to some servers I had placed in The Cabin, my house on the hill. I had converted the nearly-useless storage space at the front of the upstairs/bedroom level to a little workroom with benches and cameras and my personal server. A false wall behind the bench had room for several servers as an extra backup. I knew that I shouldn't have done that, but my voyeuristic tendencies got the better of me.

Laura wanted better security for her office, but not too many cameras, and certainly not cameras in her sexual research areas. I wasn't going to try to sneak an extra data line into her set-up, though... something nagged at me that Laura would find out about it.

"Well, looks like I'm in the security business again." I said. Melina had rented me the small space where her L-shaped strip mall met at right angles. No one else could use the awkward space, so I put some servers in the back to service other customers and had a small counter with camera equipment in the front. A small sign on the door said "Open By Appointment Only" and gave my business cell number.

"Yes." Laura said. "You shouldn't have given up the one you already had."


"Well, I wasn't too happy about the customers I began getting." I replied.

"Oh, come on." Laura said, seemingly jovially. "The Government is not that bad, and you did get paid on time, and well."



"Yeah, I know..." I said, "and I didn't mind helping the local police. But when they guys coming in are obviously CIA front-men, and the cameras they wanted me to sell them were for domestic use... something just bothered me about that."

"I understand." Laura said. "But how did you know they were CIA?"

"They were... surprisingly... amateurish. Which is another thing that bothered me. I hope their overseas spy operations are much better than their equipment purchasing excursions."

"I'm sure they are." Laura replied drily. "Now... let's talk about something more important-- and a lot more fun. Melina says she wants to have a baby." Melina smiled, practically glowing at the thought. "We discussed your situation once before. So here's what we are going to do..."

Finis