Interlude: Night Rhythms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James Cody
James Cody
129 Followers

"Do you know how sexy you are?" Ethan asked with his hands on her shoulders. "Your skin's like silk. Your eyes sparkle with dreams coming true. Your lips are the promise that everything will only get better. Your breasts are treasures to savoured and honoured." He then placed a hand on her warm belly. "This power ... this gift you have to create life -- it's worth being celebrated." He kissed her belly, then her breasts and her lips. "I can't think of a better way to celebrate than to make love."

Nola pulled Ethan to her face hard and their lips were almost obliterated as their tongues broke through to dance and play together. Saliva dripped from their mouths so violent and unbridled was the passion fuelling this almost desperate kiss. But Nola left Ethan's lips and kissed his neck and gently urged him to his feet. He pushed her hair aside and their gazes met. His knees buckled and he sighed when he entered her parted lips.

Nola savoured the heat coming from Ethan's cock. It was salty and tart to the taste -- she placed her tongue where his come would erupt and the whole of the cock twitched and Ethan gasped to the sensation. She gripped what she could of his thick shaft, as always startled by how soft and vulnerable the symbol of male power really was. It seemed to grow even thicker in her hand and Ethan involuntarily thrust forward. Nola gagged for the briefest moment and adapted to better suck his thrusting member. She muted his enthusiasm with a slight squeeze to his balls and went to pump Ethan's cock and cover the top with licks and kisses.

Ethan was covered in sweat and had more and more trouble to stand under Nola's knowledgeable mouth. He put his hands on her head to slow her down and she hesitantly let him go.

"I guess it's too much for you to handle," she said while she slid her hand up his chest so he could kiss her fingers.

"Hey, you're the one doing the handling, beautiful. I just thought we could go for a ride."

"Well," she said as she put her hands on her knees. "Does that mean you'll be in the driver's seat?"

"Yeah. But the stick is all yours."

Ethan switched places with Nola and he sat on the chair, his erection protruding patiently from his lap. "Look in the little pouch. In my case."

Nola dashed to the guitar case and retrieved the small condom wrapper. She tore it open and applied the condom lovingly over his erection. She then climbed on his lap, supporting herself with her knees and the armrests. He took his cock and held it steady as she lowered herself on to it. She took it in gradually, the titillating heat and sense of fullness triggering another flow of wetness to spill down her legs. Once Ethan's cock was fully inside she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. He slipped his hands under her ass and gyrated his hips to Nola's delight. Although he wore a condom, it was thin enough to communicate the combined velvety heat of their enflamed sexes.

"Damn, you feel good in me," she said while responding to his thrusts.

His answer was to take her breasts in his hands and to kiss and lick her nipples. She cooed and accelerated her pace, his cock reaching deeper into her each time. She bit his ear and dipped her tongue in it and shivered when he took a small nibble of one nipple and pinched the other. His lips trickled across her neck with light kisses -- she dug her fingers into his thick hair and met his lips for another frenzied kiss assault.

As they kissed they were both pumping with savage, piston like force. Winded from each fuck, they grunted and moaned encouragement for their mutual orgasm. Nola suddenly braced herself on Ethan's shoulders while her body shook and her cunt walls quivered.

"Ooohhh shiiittt!" Nola moaned as she came in a relentless wave of pleasure.

Ethan felt a warm wetness spread across his lap as she came.

"Oh God Nola!!" he cried as his cock rippled from base to tip and he came with explosive ferocity. Nola froze when she felt the pulsation of his ejaculation and imagined the heat that would have filled her had there not been the condom.

0:00

Two bodies were spooning on a bed in an apartment in the north of town.

Ethan and Nola were awake. He admired her sexy neck while he caressed her belly full of life.

"You are a very special man, Ethan Cain."

"You are a precious woman, Nola Murphy."

James Cody
James Cody
129 Followers
12