Interlude - The Dominant Girl Next

Story Info
An interlude to the "She's All Tied Up" series.
1.4k words
4.21
12.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one (as well as chapters 2 and 3) is pure fantasy, though the woman in it is based on a real woman that I actually knew several years ago (I find it easier to fantasize about women I've actually met than inventing a person).

In terms of my stories on here, this one happens about 2 weeks before the "She's All Tied Up" stories begin.

*The Story*

It was about 5:30 in the afternoon in late summer. I'd just gotten home from work and was putting my cell phone on its charger in my home office when my doorbell rang.

I opened the door and was somewhat shocked to see my next door neighbour standing there, with just a small bikini top holding her (ample) chest in, and a sarong around her waist.

Before we go on, let me describe her a little bit. She's about 5'5" tall and quite curvy (large breasts and shapely ass). Originally from mainland China, she'd moved as a young girl to the city where she now lived when her parents had gotten jobs there. Her face was quite round and very attractive, and she was easily one of the hotter young women I knew.

So, seeing as she looked like THAT, finding her on my doorstep wearing not very much was quite a shock, especially given that I'd known her for a couple of years (she's friends with my lady friend), and she'd never shown the slightest sexual spark towards me (or anyone else for that matter).

"Hey, come on in," I said to her.

She stepped inside and immediately closed the door behind her. I walked into the living room in front of her and was surprised to see that she'd untied the top of her bikini, so that it was just hanging around her, her lovely firm nipples on her beautiful soft breasts exposed for me to see.

She walked right up to me and put my right hand on her left breast. Without being asked, I started to massage it and gently tweak her nipple with my hand.

"You like that, don't you?" She asked. I nodded, mute from shock, though I could feel the inside of my shorts getting tighter.

As if reading my mind (or my hormones), she reached forward and unzipped my shorts and pulled my them and my boxers to the floor. As I stepped out of them, she knelt down (leaving me to just run my hands through her hair instead of continuing my exploration of her hair) and took me in her mouth, the last of my hardness forming inside her lips.

I started to relax into her oral seduction, and that's when she stood up and pushed me down on the couch, so that my head was on the cushions. Hiking her sarong up and off of her, she immediately straddled my face, pushing her pussy lips down on my mouth.

"You're a very naughty boy. I've seen just how bad you can be," she said to me. "Now you're going to pay for your bad behaviour by licking me until I'm satisfied."

Two thoughts were competing for space in my head by now. The first was "SHE COULD SEE US?!? I know my bedroom window faces her house, but I thought the curtain was always closed. Maybe I wasn't paying close attention." Clearly she'd seen me sometimes with my lady friend when we'd been going at it in my bedroom and in the play room (where I take my lady friend if I'm going to tie her up and have my way with her).

The second thought was "wow, she tastes GOOD."

As I started licking, I reached up to play with her body more with my hands, only to have her grab my wrists and pin my arms by my sides.

"No hands, only your tongue and my wetness," she said.

Clearly I was going to have to make this good for her. I started by gently licking up the length of her slit, from her wet opening up to her clit and back down. As she started getting into it, I slowly started giving her clit more attention gently pursing my lips around it and sucking gently on it as a moved my tongue around it in a circle.

Mind you, as this is all going on, my cock is sticking straight up, begging for use and not getting any just yet.

To vary things up, I started to roll up my tongue and slide it into her wetness, basically just teasing her entrance before moving up to tongue her clit again. As I'm doing this, she's grinding herself into me, varying the pressure on my face (and her wet slit) to maximize her own pleasure.

She started to tremble, I knew she was close. I rolled my tongue up again and started to poke it in and out of her wet hole as fast as I could, simulating fucking her with my mouth. Within a minute of this, I felt her start to shake, and she came, her iron grip on my arms weakening.

I immediately used the opportunity to push against the couch to throw her off of me. She fell back against the other arm of the couch, and I immediately got on top of her, moving her legs open and planting my hard rod into her already soaked pussy. She started to reach around to pull be in deeper, but I grabbed her wrists and pinned them up above her head.

"My turn, you nasty little cock tease," I told her. I started pounding her in earnest, ramming my stiff manhood in and out to her increasing gasps. She hadn't even really come down off of her first orgasm, and now she was being fucked deep as an immediate follow up. She came again a few minutes later, and I blew a load deep inside of her shortly there after, the convulsing and wonderful sounds she was making driving me over the edge.

A few moments later, I pulled out, and she sat up against the back of the couch. She indicated that I should lay down on the couch, and put my head in her lap, face up. I did so gladly, and she lowered her breasts for me to suckle and lick.

I did so gently, our most energetic sexual tension spent, and she started talking to me after a few minutes of this.

"I saw you two, you know. The first time was a couple of months ago. You had her bent over your desk, and you were paddling her but while you fucked her like there was no tomorrow. I started keeping an eye on your rooms when I'd see her car outside. I couldn't believe at first the thing she'd let you do to her, but I watched her cumming again and again, and I knew she must be into it. After the first couple of times watching you two, I'd walk away feeling wet between my legs, so I started playing with myself as I watched you two."

"The thing was, I realized I didn't just want to watch. I was jealous, and I wanted to be part of it. That's why I came over this evening; I knew she wasn't going to be out of work until later, so this was the time."

I pulled my lips away from her breast long enough to ask her "you were jealous of her being used like that? You sure have a forceful way to show it."

She laughed. "No, I was jealous of you getting to use her like that. I've wanted to seduce her and make her my play toy for a long time, but I didn't know how to get her started. I thought that if I came over and made myself clear (and offered to share), you might be interested."

Sitting up, I looked at her and said, "of course I would be. I think I know just what to do too. Follow me."

I led her to my office, where I pulled an armless chair up to the computer and sat down, my legs spread, my rehardening shaft sticking up.

"Have a seat," I told her, indicating she should face the screen.

So sit she did, slowly riding me as we did a little online shopping and preparation. When everything was finished, we agreed on a weekend date two weeks away, and I sent her home, my cum slowly dripping down her thighs.

*End of the Interlude*