Interlude with a Sub Couple

Story Info
An evening of control fun.
3.4k words
4.17
43.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out as another dull evening on an out of town business trip. Returning to my hotel after a busy work day, I wandered into the lounge to check the action. Sitting at the bar sipping my beer, I notice a very attractive woman as she joins a group seated at a table. The guy seated beside me catches me starring and comments on how he would enjoy being her slave for the evening. His comment surprises me since like me, he appears to be a horny business man on an overnight trip.

His name in Terrence, Terry for short, and he is a computer technician working on a project that requires him to stay here for a few days. As our conversation progresses, I learn that he is married and has fantasies about being dominated by women. Unfortunately his wife is also submissive and has no interest in that role. He soon shares another fantasy about his wife being controlled and fucked by a guy a like me while he watches.

My interest is perked when he hands me a photo of her. It shows a very attractive blonde woman with blue eyes in her early 30's. I think if her body is as good as her face she would be a hot little bitch to play with. I tell him that I am a Dom and given the right opportunity I would consider helping him achieve his fantasy.

As our conversation progresses, I soon learn that I will be in Terry's home city on business in a few weeks. This results in us putting a date on our calendars for this special event. He is told that he and his wife will both follow my direction without question. We go over my simple rules for the session, no one gets injured, everything is consensual, confidential and anyone can stop or quit at anytime. With that settled we turn back to discussing the women in the room. Terry sure has a different idea about how to use them than I do.

***********

On the evening of the big event Terry and his wife are already at the restaurant when I arrive with my bag of toys. As instructed they are seated opposite each other in a booth at the back of the room. As I step up to the booth, Terry introduced me to his wife, Heather.

She is everything I expected after looking at her photo. She is wearing a dark blue dress with short sleeves and a deep neckline that sets off her light skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. I only get a glimpse of her legs which are covered by the tablecloth. I slide into the booth to sit next to her so she is on my left.

"It is very nice to meet you Heather. You are a very beautiful woman. Terry must be very proud of you. I hope you are as excited about this evening as I am. It should be lots of fun."

Heather gives me a timid look and replies, "I am really nervous about this. Terry has given me some idea of what will be expected of me, but I have real trepidations about what I will be required to do."

The waitress comes by with menus and I order wine for the table. I smile at Terry, who is very quiet and looks uncomfortable sitting across from us as we look at the menus. Soon the wine is delivered to our table and our dinner orders taken.

Pouring the wine for everyone I say, "Before we toast, Heather, you must do something to show your willingness to obey me for the rest of the evening. Heather and Terry, both of you must accept the tasks I give you without question. Do you agree?"

Both nod at me.

"Heather, remove your panties and hand them to Terry. Then I want your skirt up behind you so your bare ass touching the seat cushion."

She blushes and gives me a startled look but doesn't move. The expression on Terry's face is priceless.

I firmly tell her, "Don't make me wait. Do it now!"

She looks anxiously around the room to see if anyone is watching. Then with the blush showing on her light skin, she reaches under her skirt and slides her panties off. Pulling them off over her blue heels, she hands them to Terry. He rolls them up and puts them in his pocket. Heather pulls the back of her skirt out from under her as instructed. As I raise my glass to toast the fun evening ahead I put my hand on her thigh.

As the waitress is returning with our meals, I slip my hand under Heathers skirt and slide it up to her womanhood. Even though my hand is covered by the tablecloth and her skirt, she gasps when I touch her mound. Smiling at the waitress as she places our dinners on the table, I slip my fingers between Heather's neither lips to rub her clit. This causes her to breathe in short gasps. I am enjoying Heather's torment as I continue to tease her.

Looking at my companions I bid them to enjoy their meals. Picking up my fork with my right hand, I begin to eat while my left hand keeps Heather entertained. Terry is giving Heather a strange look trying to figure out what is going on as she moans and tries to eat. I explain to him that my fingers are playing with her pussy to warm her up for the evening's festivities. At the same time, I slip two fingers inside her wet cunt. When I think she is close to climaxing, I withdraw and hold my fingers in front of her mouth to clean. Again she anxiously looks around the room before quickly licking off her juices.

Reaching into my toy bag, I pull out a vibrator egg and show it to Heather and Terry. She has an alarmed look as I reach down under the table cloth and begin inserting it. Using my extended fingers I push it deeply into her canal. Smiling at her as I smooth her skirt down over her lap, I use the remote to turn the egg on low vibe. There is an immediate reaction as she takes a deep breath and her eyes open wide. I leave her alone to eat with the vibe on low. She has a glassy eyed look, as she struggles against the sensations pleasuring her and only picks at her food.

All through dessert and coffee, I keep Heather in an aroused state with the vibe and periodic fingering of her clit. When it is time to leave she has a glassy eyed stare and is covered with sheen of perspiration. I tell Terry to give me his car keys and pay the check. Sliding out of the booth, I offer Heather my hand to assist her.

"Heather, you will take my arm and walk out to the car with me. You will keep the egg inside you while walking to the car. If you lose it, I will make a scene right here to humiliate you. Remember you live in this place and I don't."

Heather slides out of the booth and takes my arm. We walk slowly toward the front door. She is taking very short steps trying to keep her thighs pressed together. We make a nice looking couple and several people look at us as we walk through the restaurant. If they only knew her situation with me.

I deliberately stop at the hostess station and make small talk with the young woman on duty. Reaching into my pocket, I press the remote button to turn the egg on high vibe. Immediately Heather gasps as her trembling hand grips my arm. I prolong the conversation to keep Heather squirming from the stimulation.

Saying good bye to the hostess and turning off the egg, I lead Heather out into the parking lot. As instructed their car is parked in secluded spot in the back of the lot. When we reach the car, I leave Heather standing on the passenger side next to a brick wall while I unlock the car and open the trunk.

Turning to Heather is say, "It is time to really test you obedience to me. Take off your dress and hand it to me."

She gives me a frightened look and quickly turns to see if there is anyone else in the parking lot. After a brief pause she reaches to her back and pulls the zipper down. The dress drops to her ankles. She steps out of it and hands it to me. She is a splendid sight standing there naked except for her bra and heels.

Placing her dress in the trunk, I tell her that I want her bra in the trunk too. Without hesitation this time, she slips her arms out of the straps, spins it around, unsnaps the clasp and throws it to me. Before closing the trunk lid I take a moment to enjoy her perky breasts with pink nipples. She is standing there naked in her blue heels.

Turning the egg vibe on high I step up and take her in my arms. Her body trembles against me as she responds to the vibes. I kiss her while running my hands over the naked skin of her back and buttocks. Our tongues play as she kisses me back. I can feel her passion building as she responds softly to my kisses and caressing.

Terry is approaching from the restaurant. I spin Heather around so her back is pressed against me. Standing this way we both can see Terry walking toward us. He can also see us. Holding her with one hand on her breast my fingers play with her nipple. My other hand is on her pussy with a finger stroking her clit. My lips are kissing her neck and ears. She begins to moan and pant as her orgasm rises.

Blowing softly in her ear, I tell her, "Cum for me little fuck toy. Show your master how you can climax for him."

Suddenly she loses control as wave of her orgasm hit her nerve endings. She makes all kinds of animal sounds as she forces herself not to scream. Her body struggles against me as I keep stimulating her. I have to hold her tight to keep her from collapsing. Terry standing on the other side of the car is awestruck by watching his naked wife climax under the control of another man.

Once the vibe is turned off and her breathing returns to normal, I open the door so she can get in the back seat. I slide in next to her. Terry gets in the driver's seat and I hand him the keys.

"Your wife is one hot piece of fuck meat, Terry. Her pussy is just the way I like it, shaved smooth. I can't wait until we get to your house. Every one of her holes is going to get used tonight. Maybe some of them may get used more than once. Now let's go. I can't wait to see what perverted things she will do for me."

Once on the road, I tell Heather to spread her legs and play with her clit. Leaning over I kiss her with lots of tongue and fondle her nice pink nipples. Turning on the egg to high vibe makes her jerk against me. After a while I move my lips to her tit to suck and lick. She keeps masturbating for the entire ride. This goes on until we pull into the attached garage on their home. Heather has had several orgasms during the trip and looks well used.

Once we are all standing in the garage, she is allowed to remove the egg vibe while Terry and I watch. We then assist her into the house to sit in a kitchen chair. Terry fetches a large glass of water for her and gets me a beer. We sit around the table drinking and chatting while Heather recovers.

When it is time to continue, I stand and tell Heather to undress me. It is very exciting to be undressed by a beautiful naked woman wearing only heels. She unbuttons my shirt and hangs it on the back of a chair. Next she unbuckles my belt, opens my fly and eases my slacks to the floor. She pulls off my shoes and socks leaving me standing there in my tented briefs.

Terry, still fully clothed, stares at us in disbelief.

Pulling Heather to me, I embrace her tightly and kiss her passionately. Her naked breasts press into my chest. My hand softly rubs her naked back and ass.

Breaking the kiss, I tell her, "Show me what a wanton whore you are. Suck my cock in front of your wimpy husband."

She is in the zone now and drops to her knees in front of me. I feel the cooler air hit my throbbing cock as she pulls down my briefs. Soon my manhood is engulfed in the warmth of her mouth. Her tongue does wonders to the head I am thinking with now. Her hand massages my balls as her mouth drives me wild. Getting close to the edge, I tell her to stop and take me to their bedroom.

Turning to Terry, "Your slut wife really knows how to give good head. You should be proud of her. Bring your chair and follow us so you can watch me fuck your whore wife silly."

We rush into the large bedroom with a king size bed. Terry follows a little slower with his chair.

Shoving Heather onto the bed so she is laying on her back, I grab her ankles and spread her legs wide. Positioning my eight inch hard cock at the entrance to her sopping pussy, I slam it home with one hard thrust. Her gasp and surprised look tell me that I am giving her more than she usually gets from Terry. Slowly I begin to pump in and out of her hot juicy cunt. Even after having multiple orgasms this evening, she begins to respond to plowed by my rod.

The tempo of my pumping into Heather speeds up as tingling sensations begin to radiate through me. I bring her legs together I hold them to my chest with one arm. This intensifies my stimulation as her pussy clamps on my cock. My free hand plays with her nipple.

We are both breathing hard and groaning as lust takes over our bodies. I feel my balls tighten in preparation for unloading. Then it hits me like an electric shock to my nerve endings as my cock pulses at the bottom of a stroke. I groan loudly and begin pumping my cum inside her tight cunt. Feeling my cum hit her cervix pushes her over the top. She begins to tremble as a massive orgasm rolls through her. Heather and I stay molded together for several minutes until, my cock begins to shrink.

Having almost forgotten that Terry is in the room watching us, I turn to him and say, "You must be really proud of your wife. Not only does she have a awesome figure, but her cunt is fantastic.

Get over here and give her a kiss to show her how much you appreciate what she is doing for you."

Terry stands and walks to the bed. Leaning down he give his wife a timid kiss on the lips.

"Terry, that is no way to show your appreciation get between her legs and kiss her beautiful pussy. I left you a nice cream pie down there to enjoy while you pleasure her."

Lying on the bed so my cock is close to Heather's face, I say, "Heather, use your mouth and tongue to clean my cock and make me hard again for our next session."

It doesn't take me long to get hard again as Heather's mouth swallows my cock. Terry, with his face pressing into her crotch, lapping up our combined juices is a turn on to watch. Soon Heather is responding to Terry's stimulation and is ready for our next activity. I then tell Terry to stop and go back to his chair.

Stepping away from the bed, I grab a tube of lube out of my toy bag. I order Heather to go over to Terry and pull his cock out of his pants. Terry is not allowed to touch her. Heather is told to bend over at the waist and put her hands on Terry's thighs. Stepping behind her I place the lube tube to her little rosebud anis entrance. Squeezing an ample amount of lube into her, I lube my hard cock too. I can tell Heather is hesitant about my preparation.

Leaning forward, I whisper in her ear, "You are to suck Terry's cock while I fuck your ass. When he cums you will swallow it."

She replies, "Oh no. I can't do that. No one has ever done that to me there before. I think it is going to hurt so badly when you put it in."

"Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch. I told you that all you holes were going to be used and this is going to happen. Start sucking on Terry before I have to punish you."

She sobs as the head of my stiff dick presses against her little puckered opening of her upraised ass . Giving her two hard slaps on the buttocks as I push gets my cock head past her anal muscle. Her body tenses from the pain of my entrance. After waiting for her to adjust, I begin slowly working my hard rod into her tight canal. Reaching under, I begin to stoke her clit while inching into her. It doesn't take long until I am balls deep in her ass. I remain still with my cock buried fully in her ass, while stoking her clit. Looking across her back at Terry, as she sucks his cock with me in her ass, I can see he is at the height of his fantasy.

Placing my hands on Heather's hips, I begin to slowly withdraw and push back in. Nothing is tighter than a virgin ass grip on a hard cock. The sensations are indescribable. Keeping my finger moving on her clit, I start pumping faster. Heather has adjusted to my penetration and is beginning to enjoy the action. All three of us are panting as we as our rapidly approaching climaxes build.

Terry, having been the voyeur all evening, is the first one to cum. Heather makes sucking sounds as she swallows his load. Watching Terry's face as he orgasms pushes me over the edge and I begin pumping my seed into Heather's tight poop chute. This drives her into another body wracking climax. Three people in various stages of sexual euphoria come down slowly from an evening of sensual delights.

Telling Terry to remain in the chair, I take Heather into the bathroom to shower together. After all the stimulation we just wash each other. After hugs and kisses in the shower, she dries me off with a large bath town which she then wraps around herself. I get dressed and prepare to leave.

My taxi arrives. Terry and Heather, still wearing only the towel, walk me to the door. "You two really know how to entertain an out of town visitor. I had a great time and hope it brought your fantasies to life. I know we will want to do something like this again."

Terry shakes my hand and says, "It was awesome man. Much more that I expected. You showed me some new techniques. I can't wait till the next time Heather and I make love. Now I can fuck her in the ass."

Heather drops her towel and throws her arms around my neck to kiss me while pressing her naked body against me. "I was scared at first, but you made it so exciting for me. I have never had so many wonderful orgasms in a row like that. You really know how to please a girl. Terry and I will have more enjoyable sex now thanks to you. I can hardly wait until the next time we get to do something like this with you."

She kisses me again and I walk out to the taxi. The driver who witnessed the farewell scene in the open doorway, smiles at me and asks my destination.

I ponder future encounters with Heather and Terry on the ride back to my hotel. After my vigorous workout this evening, it is a good thing I didn't schedule any morning appointments.