Internal Affairs

Story Info
Office work turns steamy.
1.1k words
3.71
32.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke walking through the revolving doors of her new job, feeling confident and nervous to begin working as an intern for one of the top networking companies in New York. As she looked around the lobby at her fellow female employees, she began to tug on her skirt, realizing it was a few inches shorter than the others. It seemed as everyone stopped talking when she walked past the receptionists desk for the elevators. All you could hear was her three inch black stilettos that she wore with such ease and grace, swinging her hips with each step, as if she knew that everyone was watching her.

As she entered the elevator, this man looked up from his newspaper to look her. The way he studied her face down her body made her smile. She couldn't help but notice his dark, piercing eyes and smirk being incredibly sexy.

"What floor, ma'am?" said the deep voice.

"10th, please."

"Same as me"

They both rode in silence up to the tenth floor, and as they both exited the elevator, they went in the same direction.

"Sir, where can I find Diego Lewis' office at?" she asked.

"Well, you are looking at him, are you here for the internship?" he asked, smiling.

They went into his huge office as she introduced herself. She was young, still in college, and eager to start her career. She worked filing papers and doing odd jobs for him for most of the day. She looked up at the clock to realize it was close to 6 p.m. and realized everyone was gone. She was walking down the long hall to realize Diego's light was still on.

"It looks like we are the last ones here" she said as she peeked her head in his door. "Do you need any more help?"

"Well, come in, you can keep me company for a minute" he said, with a sly smile.

"First off, we need to address your work attire, although you look ravishing, nothing above three inches of your knee is permitted at this company." He said with a stern voice.

"We-Well, I'm sorry, sir. It won't happen again," she looked down with embarrassment as if she was going to cry.

He walked over to her and grabbed her hand. "I want you to know that I don't accept that sort of behavior without punishment, usually, first offense is a two day suspension of work, but you seemed oblivious to the situation, so I'm sure there is an agreement we can work out."

"I'll do anything, sir, anything. This job means everything to me." She said so quick and eager. He walked behind her and started to massage her shoulders. She looked up at him and smiled and gave him a small wink.

As he was massaging her moved his hand down to her chest and she let out a small sigh. He unbuttoned her top bottom and seen the top of her breasts, spilling out of her push up bra. He ran his fingers over her breasts and then slid his hand under her bra and felt her erect nipple. She let out a moan and stood up to kiss him.

"Get on my desk, now." He ordered her. She laid on his desk and he ran his hand up her soft, silky thigh and under her skirt. She looked nervous but was breathing hard. He unbuttoned her shirt and told her to take off her bra. He smiled at her perky chest and immediately started to suck passionately on her right nipple while he rubbed her left one in-between his fingers. He kissed his way down her stomach and started to unbutton her skirt. He began to rub on her clit under her silk thong. He could feel her squirming and soaking through her panties.

"Mmm, Do you like that?" he asked.

"It feels so good" she responded.

He took off her panties to expose her pussy. It was cleanly shaven and dripping wet already. He didn't want to waste any of her juices so he quickly licked it up and began to suck her clit fiercely. She began to moan. He licked her from her clit to her tight asshole and spent extra time on it. He stuck one finger in her hot, tight, soaked pussy and he rubbed her clit with his other hand. She started moaning so loudly. He watched her face as he finger fucked her. He was going to hard and fast on her clit and all of a sudden she started squirting out cum everywhere. He started licking as much as he could up off of her. She smiles and sighed after cumming so hard. He came up and kissed her with her cum still on his lips.

"How was that you dirty slut?" he asked.

"It felt so good, daddy. Thank you" She replied.

He smiled and turned her over. Her stomach and face was pressed against his desk and her round ass was up in the air. He sat down in her chair and made her spread her legs so he could get a better look at her pussy and tight asshole. He began to lick her ass and slowly pushed one finger into her tight hole. She flinched but then relaxed. He spit on her asshole for extra lube and the pushed two fingers in. She started moaning and begging for his dick. He took his hard, thick cock and teased her pussy with it and then slowly entered it. He began fucking her hard while she reached back and rubbed her clit. He put a finger back into her tight asshole while he stuck his massive cock into her begging pussy. He realized what a bad girl she was for disobeying the rules of his office.

"You've been a bad girl, haven't you?"

"Yes" she whimpered.

With his free hand he started spanking her round ass.

"Yes daddy" She kept repeating while he fucked her and spanked her. She started to moan louder and louder with each tap of her ass. Until finally she squirted again all over his plump dick. This made her pussy so wet and slippery. He started going faster, and hitting her ass so hard until he almost came. He pulled out and came all over her red ass. He realized how hard he was hitting her, so he starting kiss and licking up the cum off of her ass. He paid special attention to the cum dripping down her crack to her asshole. He kept some in his mouth and turned her around and swapped the cum. She eagerly sucked it off his tongue and licked the head of his dick to get the last traces of it. They both smiled at each other and kissed again. Then round two started up.