International Haitian Erotica Deux

Story Info
Quebec BBW strapons Haitian stud.
2.2k words
1.5
13.3k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/22/2017
Created 02/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

Your turn or mine? That's the question on my wife and I have in mind on most of our 'fun' nights. We're both really, really into kinky fun. My name is Adam Saint-Croix. A big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario. I moved to Ontario from the City of Boston, Massachusetts, at the end of 2008. It's a place where my six-foot-three, 250-pound, jet-Black self stands out like a sore thumb. Since moving up here I earned a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from the University of Toronto and started working for the Royal Bank of Canada as an account manager. It's okay money, I guess. Not bad for a twenty-six-year-old Black guy living in a deeply bigoted and lily-White country, wouldn't you say? I aim to do better, though. That's why I'm in the MBA program at York University.

My wife Evelyn Lemieux is truly my better half, folks. A lot of men say that about their wives but this Haitian-American actually means it. Evelyn is the sun and stars to me. Yet we couldn't be more different. I was born in the City of Cap-Haitien, North Haiti, and raised in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. I spent more than half my life in New England. Evelyn Lemieux was born and raised in the City of Montreal, Quebec. Prior to meeting me, she had never even left the Canadian Province of Quebec. This five-foot-eleven, curvy and voluptuous redhead with the sparkling green eyes is a Quebec Separatist through and true. When we met on the last day of November 2008, she had just celebrated her thirtieth birthday. Yeah, there is a difference between our ages, races and backgrounds. Yet we ended up falling in love.

I never thought I would enjoy living in the Confederation of Canada, folks. Partly because the City of Ottawa is the first place I saw in Ontario when I crossed over from New England. Ottawa is a pathetic, dull and boring little town. It's full of government sycophants and other fools. The kind of people I absolutely cannot stand. And they absolutely and positively suck. People in Ottawa have no life. They're deeply xenophobic and afraid of diversity and change. Even the minorities in Ottawa are dull and boring. Living there made me depressed, so I moved to Toronto. Canada's biggest City turned out to be my haven in the Great White North. A beautiful City teeming with a liveliness enriched by its racially diverse population and upbeat lifestyle. The City of Toronto is very different from the town of Ottawa. It's like the difference between dull Black and White and truly living color. Like the difference between night and day. Like walking and flying. Once I saw the City of Toronto, I couldn't even contemplate moving back to boring little Ottawa. As far as I'm concerned, Ottawa can go the way of Atlantis. Let it vanish and be forgotten by all of humanity. It deserves nothing better.

My Evelyn shares my disdain for Ottawa. Had she been fond of Canada's dull capital I probably would have disliked her on sight. People who like boring places are boring people. And in my sincere opinion boring people should be spayed. Like the majority of the population of Ottawa. Anyway, I digress. This story is about my darling Evelyn and I, not the dregs of Ottawa. When we met, she took my breath away. Prior to coming to Canada, I had never dated a White woman. I wasn't really drawn to them. The ones we have in the United States are flat-chested and flat-bottomed. Definitely not my kind of ladies. The White women of Canada, especially those from the Province of Quebec, are quite different. White chicks from Quebec have nice butts, man. I don't know what they're feeding them but they're packing in the booty. It's not rare to walk around Montreal for five minutes and be inundated with White women with big butts. Imagine that!

The Black women of the City of Ottawa don't seem to like us Black men. The more educated and accomplished a Black man is in Ottawa, the more the local Black women dislike him and the more White men feel threatened by him. Ottawa is no place for an educated, ambitious professional Black man. In Ottawa, Black women and White men unite to destroy such Black men. Better to try your luck in more diverse and open-minded places like Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal. The Black women out here are something else. They're always singing the praises of White men, even though Ottawa is by far the most racist place I've seen in the entirety of the continent of North America. White guys in Ottawa think they're God and they treat minorities like shit. Black women think they're okay because they bang a lot of minority women, mainly Chinese broads and a few Black women. If you ask me, a White guy can bang minority women and still hold racist views. Let the Black women of Ottawa worship the racist White men, I found something much better. Evelyn Lemieux. My gorgeous White chick from the Province of Quebec. She has a Master's degree in Public Administration from Concordia University in Montreal, Quebec. And presently she works for the Office of the Mayor of Toronto. Yep, my lady is tall, sexy, accomplished and she loves me. Did I luck out or what?

Yeah, my Evelyn does love me. Her conservative French-Canadian parents were well aware of her penchant for dating Black guys and had basically given up on trying to find her a decent White man to marry. Evelyn likes Black men, especially Haitian men. And she was thrilled when a Haitian-American stud like myself became enamoured of her. It's not my fault, really. It's really her. How could I resist such a lovely, fun-loving and friendly woman? The fact that she was a couple of years older than me didn't bother me in the least. My last long-term relationship was with Dionne Johnson, a tall, forty-something Jamaican-American diva I met in the City of Atlanta, Georgia. Yeah, I like tall women and big butts. I like them even more if they're a couple of years older than me. Just call it my M.I.L.F. fetish or something.

Evelyn and I dated while I lived in the town of Ottawa, and later, I stayed with her in the beautiful City of Montreal for a bit. We were destined to live in Toronto, though. I got accepted at the University of Toronto, easily transferring my credits from Brandeis University in my home State of Massachusetts. And Evelyn began working for the City of Toronto itself. Yeah, we got ourselves a nice place in Toronto and later got married. And you know what? We are quite happy together. And our sex life sizzles. Evelyn is wonderfully kinky in the bedroom. And I wouldn't have my darling wife any other way.

Evelyn is really fond of sex toys, especially strap-on dildos. She has a thick blue one that she likes to use on me. We call it Mister Blue. I smile to myself as I recall my last encounter with Evelyn's blue dildo. We had come home from a night and the movies. We saw Big Momma, the third instalment in the series. It was funny. After we got home, we cuddled up on the king-sized bed and drank some wine while listening to some rap music. Yes, Evelyn is into that. Wine always makes her horny, and next thing I know, she was going for my dick. Evelyn loves going down on me, man. She knelt before me and sucked on my eight-inch, uncircumcised Black dick. I ran my hands through her lustrous hair and murmured words of encouragement to her as she sucked my dick. She polished my cock with her tongue, taking her sweet time as she sucked me off.

While sucking my dick, Evelyn fingered my asshole. I really, really like that. After sucking me off until I got hard, she climbed on top of me and I took her for a ride. She wrapped her legs and arms around me as I thrust my cock into her pussy. Hard and fast I pumped my cock into her cunt, loving the warmth and tightness of her honey hole. My Evelyn is a really loud woman in bed, man. She is a real screamer. I felt her fingernails dig into my flesh as she rode me hard, craving more and more of my dick inside her pussy. Here the sophisticated and polite French-Canadian princess turned into a totally wanton slut, and I absolutely loved it.

I rammed my cock into Evelyn's hot snatch until we both came who knows how many times. Then she had something else in mind. She sat up, took my dick and placed it against her backdoor. Using some hand lotion as well as the wetness of her cunt, she lubricated my cock. Then she impaled herself on my member. A sharp groan escaped her lips as my cock filled her asshole. Slowly, she began riding me. Up and down she went, rising and falling on my dick. The feel of her extremely tight, hot asshole around my dick drove me absolutely crazy, man. Evelyn is really into anal sex, in all its forms. And she went nuts with my dick in her ass. We fucked and sucked for a long good while, and I did cum in her ass. A first for me, though later she assured me it wouldn't be the last. We'd done anal before but never bareback. Wow. This was beyond intense, folks. Seriously.

After I fucked her in the ass, Evelyn wanted to fuck me. Well, that's okay by me. My darling Quebecoise wife got really bossy. She made me assume the position, face down and ass up. She got Mister Blue firmly strapped on, and positioned herself behind me. She applied lube all over my ass, then pressed the blue dildo against my asshole. Without a word being spoken, I consented. Evelyn held me by the hips as she penetrated me. A grunt escaped my lips as she began fucking me. Evelyn is a rough woman, man. Even when she's trying to be gentle, she hardly succeeds. The first time she fucked my ass with a strap-on dildo, I hurt so badly I swore I'd never do it again. She sometimes goes crazy while fucking. I think it's a Quebec woman thing. They're lusty freaks. Anyhow, she has since learned to be a tad bit gentler. And the lubrication definitely helped.

My sexy Quebec MILF was gentle at first while sliding the blue strap-on dildo deep into my asshole. I took it like a champ, hardly a grunt out of me. However, later Evelyn got wilder. She started ramming the dildo deep inside of me, and she was none too gentle. I screamed as she fucked me. My screams of pain mixed with pleasure seemed to really turn her on. She slammed the dildo deep inside of me, smacking my ass as she did so. I felt mixed emotions as she fucked me. A part of me felt intense pleasure mixed with some pain, and another part of me just watched myself get fucked and shuddered. Sometimes, I got doubts about the whole thing. What kind of man lets a woman fuck him in the ass with a strap-on dildo? Also, what kind of self-respecting modern Black man lets a White woman bend him over and stuff a dildo up his ass? I didn't have the answers to those questions. All I know is that I loved the feel of Evelyn's dildo in my ass and if loving it was wrong then I didn't want to be right. Later, the sadistic bitch actually made me squeal by mercilessly ramming the dildo even deeper and harder up my ass. It was a riot.

Much later, I lay in bed, in my wife's arms. I was still a little shaken by all we'd done. Evelyn clearly wasn't. She just lay next to me, smiling smugly while smoking a cigarette. She does this every time we're done having sex. As she rose from the bed to get a drink, I looked at her gorgeously naked body and soft, big round ass. In a flash I got up and practically tackled her on the carpeted floor. Evelyn was surprised, but just rolled with it. Feeling my hard dick against her butt, she laughed and begged me to fuck her. And I did. I spread her ass cheeks and shoved my dick into her ass. Sans lube. I mercilessly rammed my dick up her asshole like she fucked me with the dildo earlier. We went at it until I came, flooding her asshole with my cum. Then I shoved my dick into her mouth and ordered her to suck me clean. Pausing long enough to tell me she loved this dominant side of me, Evelyn obediently sucked me off. I smiled as she cleaned my dick, doubtless tasting her ass on it. Yeah, I'm still the man of the house.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers