International Relations Ch. 07

Story Info
Noisy neighbours.
3.1k words
4
12.9k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

9.30am slowly waking up, sticky and caked in blood, sweat and cum from the night before, I feel as if I have been used as a punch bag by a handful of midgets – most of my aches and pains being concentrated around waist height. My thighs and torso providing a dull throb reminding me of last night's exercise.

Dragging myself off the bed the room seems light and airy with a gentle breeze blowing into the room from the balcony doors, one of which I notice now half open and the source of the streaming light and fresh waft of air.

I can smell coffee too drifting casually on the breeze from outside. Looking around I am alone in the room. A crumpled pillow and some discarded bed sheets sadly vacant of your fine figure.

Realising the state I am in I decide a shower takes precedence over anything else and head towards the bathroom, emerging five minutes later refreshed, invigorated and almost back to my normal self. The only obvious lingering reminder of last night being the cut and swollen lip during the heat of our passion.

I slip into one of the hotel provided bathrobes, thick soft white fluffiness envelops me as I tie the belt at my waist.

Cleanliness re-established I head for the source of the coffee smell and notice you have made a pot with a cup already set out just waiting to be poured. One lump of sugar later and I think I may actually be able to tackle the day after all.

Coffee in hand I head to the balcony.

The room being a corner suite has a balcony that extends around the building with a small table and two comfortable chairs in one part and a couple of sun loungers around the corner to take advantage of the morning sun.

You are sitting wrapped in another hotel bathrobe, wet hair tied back and cupping a hot coffee just staring out over the busy city views from the heights of the sixth floor room.

I catch a smile as I emerge from the bedroom and walk over to the seat beside you, an awkward silence filling the gap between us, obviously both thinking about the night before.

I'm the first to break cover and thank you for the coffee, you smile again and tell me you thought I deserved it after such a busy night. I think we both blush a little.

We sit and make small talk while drinking the coffees, wondering what the rest of the day will bring and who from the party hooked up with whom, both of us guessing and speculating what went on. The breeze and lack of sunlight on this half of the balcony make you shiver and pull the robe a bit tighter around you. We chat for a little more then decide to move around the corner where there is a bit more warmth and settle onto a large sun lounger.

The difference in temperature on the sun lounger was quite profound, a little bit of direct sunlight and because of the lower height of the lounger now shielded from the morning breeze made for a warm and comfortable environment.

This end of the balcony had a polished glass wall enabling an unrestricted view of the city and bustle below but had a chest high frosted glass partition between our part of the balcony and the rooms next door providing a touch of privacy but not enough to prevent complete anonymity.

We lay together cuddling still tired from last night's exertions and just for a little extra warmth and comfort while enjoying the morning sun, my arms wrapped around you gently holding you close to me in both a protective and sensual hold.

The noise of a balcony door sliding open surprises us a little before we register it is from the room next door the other side of the glass. Quietly but oblivious to our presence someone walks onto the balcony and leans against the glass safety rail looking down over the city. We can't make out who it is because of the frosted effect separating the two balcony spaces but from the shape, size and colouring I guess it is a woman and she too is wearing one of the hotel supplied bathrobes as the bright white and flesh colours dominate the frosted glass.

We both remain silent as another figure moves from the bedroom onto the balcony towards the first. This figure is bigger, darker and moves silently behind the first.

There is no conversation, no words from anyone. The only noise being the whistle of the wind past the building and the occasional bit of traffic noise from below.

The couple next door giggle suddenly and we both look at each other knowingly as the giggle turns to a stifled moan and the sound of kissing takes over.

You slowly shift position eager to see who it is but quietly so as not to disturb them, slowly kneeling on the lounger you are high enough to have your head clear of the frosted section and give you an un-obscured view of our neighbours.

Quietly you kneel transfixed on the event unfurling a few feet away as you secretly watch. You beckon me with an urgent hand movement to come and join you, to watch, to be part of this illicit little act of voyeurism. Intrigued I do exactly as you bid and taking up a position directly behind you I rest my head on your shoulder and now I too am watching our neighbours.

The first thing I notice is they aren't people we know, the man looks about 30, well tanned not muscular as such but defined especially across his shoulders and back – which is mostly what I can see from here. He looks about 5'9" maybe a little taller and has short hair, almost cropped. He reminds me of an action man, dressed only in a pair of tight black boxers.

The woman is smaller and pretty. About 5'6" with long golden hair that falls in curled waves to the middle of her back, her skin is paler than his and she looks a few years younger, early twenties, 25 at a push.

She has a hotel bathrobe on but the sash is undone and the robe is hanging open, barely covering her breasts. She is leaning back against the glass wall, arms outstretched, one leg slightly forward with the robe hanging down leaving her man with a clear view of all she has to offer, and she knows it.

Andy – because in my head he looks like an Andy, reaches forward and brushes the robe to the side, now clearly displaying the girls breasts, think she is a Liz. Liz doesn't react, she just keeps her burning gaze fixed firmly on Andy's face.

His hand travels across her chest, the back on his hand grazing her breasts until he reaches the robe on the other side. Again he moves the material, the robe now fully open and hanging from her shoulders vertically down covering nothing but her arms.

He steps forward, closing the gap between them and eases one leg between hers, using his thigh he pushes her legs apart and positions himself between them. Looking down on her, his eyes full of desire and lust.

You shift slightly in front of me and I wrap an arm around your waist as we watch the show.

You cover my hand with yours and my attention goes back to the couple next door.

His hand is between her breasts, she arches her back into him, pushing her tits higher offering herself to his touch.

His hand ignores her breasts and caresses upwards to her throat, fingers stroking the underside of her chin before drifting to the back of her head and latching on to a handful of her hair.

She winces slightly from her hair being grasped as he pulls her head back forcing her to look up directly at him, but the pain is lost as their shared carnal look melts everything else around them into a blurred separate reality.

They speak no words, but she drops to her knees in from of him. His hand still tightly holding her hair, guiding her head, pulling her against him. She rubs her face against his bulging shorts. Her nose and lips tracing the outline of his cock. Breathing in his scent, bathing in his presence.

She glances up as if seeking permission. He nods almost imperceptibly but otherwise remains stood motionless.

Her hands slide up the outside of his legs over his thighs to his shorts, her fingers quickly hooking into the waistband and she slowly eases the materiel down. The shorts glide down off his hips and with a small tug his cock springs free and erect in front of her. The shorts are lowered to the ground and he casually steps one foot out of them leaving them in place beneath him.

Her hands return and quickly meet his cock, he is a big boy, 9 inches maybe more and thick. His cock standing proud against his shaved, hairless body.

She begins to stroke him slowly between the palms of her hands, almost in a prayer like gesture worshiping his divine rod as he throws his head back and enjoys the attention.

Her pace increases just slightly and he snaps out of his blissful reverie now watching her intently from above.

Again she seems to pick up the pace, long strokes up and down his massive cock. Suddenly her head tilts back and she gasps – maybe he just tightened his grip in her hair but her hands stop and drop to her sides in a submissive and immobile position.

His free hand has moved to his cock and continues a slow sensual stroking inches away from her face, still looking up and with a slightly open mouth as she waits.

His cock presses against her cheek, landing with a soft slap as he rubs it from one cheek across her lips and then slaps in softly against her other cheek. Her lips are parted and wet, her tongue just visible touching her upper lip.

Slowly his cock travels across her face again slapping against her as it moves. Now at her lips slapping against her full wet lips, her mouth is open waiting, hoping, as the truncheon of flesh slaps harder now against her then stops. His cock resting over her chin and lips and against her nose.

She can't resist and her tongue flicks at the underside of his shaft as he moves ever so slowly over her face with his length. He pulls back but just enough so that her tongue now flicks at the end of him, slowly swirling over his tip and making him glisten from her moisture. He moves and pushes inside her mouth, gently at first his size forcing her to open her mouth wide as a few inches disappear from view.

Deeper he goes, her eyes close as more cock slides into her mouth. Both hands now holding her head he slowly begins to withdraw and then penetrate her mouth again, fucking her mouth in a very controlled and almost reverential way. In and out, never completely withdrawing but also not pushing himself completely in to her. Keeping a calm steady pace with long slow strokes as he fucks her pretty face.

You are transfixed, since we started watching you haven't moved or hardly breathed, the pair of us still pressed together watching like peeping toms at a sex show.

My hand around your waist pulls you tighter against me and you wriggle a little against me but not in an objectionable way. I smooth the hair from your neck and kiss you softly. You sigh a little but your gaze doesn't leave the couple next door.

Moving both my arms around you I untie the belt of your robe and slide my hands inside onto your soft warm skin. My left hand remains around your waist while my right dips down and my fingers drift through your pubic hair then down onto your pussy.

You are already wet, turned on by the act of voyeurism and my finger easily slips inside you. Your only reaction a small satisfied breath but your concentration remains firmly on our neighbours.

I switch my attention back to next door while I continue to slowly stroke your pussy, drifting a finger leisurely in and out of you as I watch.

Andy is still face fucking Liz, though now she seems to be taking almost all of him with each thrust, his cock probing deep into her mouth while she somehow manages not to choke with each thrust. Time after time he pushes his long slick shaft deep into her mouth, his thrusts slow and languid, pausing briefly when he is fully inside her before withdrawing and pushing again.

Finally he withdraws leaving a looping trail of saliva connecting the end of his glistening cock and Liz's open mouth, releasing his hold on her hair Andy pulls her up onto her feet and pushes the robe off her shoulders so it drops to the ground. He steps into her, their bodies pressing together as he dips and kisses her hard, tongues clashing together as her hands circle his back and pull him tightly onto her.

His hands drop to her thighs and in a swift and easy manoeuvre he lifts her and she wraps a leg around his waist.

He easily supports her weight, the muscles in his thighs and shoulders flexing as he takes a step towards the small table against the balcony wall.

Lips still locked together he gently rests her on the table and breaking the kiss pushes her torso away leaning her back flat against the table, her arms are spread wide along the edge of the glass balcony and her head precariously hangs over the edge, her golden hair hanging straight down as she lays in a flat crucifix position breasts pushed up as she arches her back while one leg remains hooked around his waist.

His hands explore her breasts, roughly squeezing and needing her flesh. He pinches her hard extended nipples and she groans loudly under his touch.

His large hands easily cover her breasts pushing them together forcing her nipples to touch briefly before he clamps his fingers over them again eliciting another squeal of pleasure. His rhythm of squeeze, pinch and then slapping her breasts making her moan louder with each passing moment.

His onslaught of her small pert breast turning them pink as they flush with blood and he continues to maul and caress her perfectly formed little tits.

Watching this visual delight I realise I have moved my left hand up to your breast and I am almost mimicking his actions taking your firm nipple between my fingers and both pulling and squeezing while my other hand continues its invasion of your pussy. For the first time you react with more than the slightest of moans, your hips pushing against my hand and your breathing catching a little, but still you watch. It's like watching your own private porn movie but in 3D and HD, while hands caress you intimately in time with the picture in front of you.

Andy moves position dropping to his knees while Liz remains laid over the table and the balcony rail. He eases her legs apart and we can clearly see Liz's shaven little pussy before his face nestles between her thighs. The effect is immediate, a long drawn out moan as his lips connect with her sex. She pushes her chest up as her back arches and his tongue runs along the length of her lips to flick at her swollen button.

Her moans and pants wantonly shouted as he laps away driving her wild.

Your head rolls back against me and you gasp pleadingly "make me cum" as the noise from next door washes over us in raspy ragged waves.

My finger moves to your clit and begins rubbing you quickly, trying to keep a constant pressure as you slowing rock your hips against my hand. You were already very close and it only takes a matter of seconds before you unravel and explode inside. Your body shakes and you let out a short scream completely forgetting where you are as you cum.

I hold you tight against me supporting you as you your orgasm ripples and slowly subsides, your heavy breathing fortunately masked by the moaning of Liz as she gets her pussy licked six feet away from us.

As you reopen your eyes and focus on next door Andy lifts his head and stands up, his cock still huge and sticking straight out in front. He brings Liz's knees together then pushes them towards her chest so her pussy lips are framed wet and glistening between her thighs.

Holding her legs in that position Andy runs the head of his swollen cock against her damp lips, parting them gently before pushing himself into her. He sinks slowly inside, unlike with the blowjob he keeps pushing until he is full inside her his hips resting against the back of her thighs.

Taking a grip of the edge of the balcony ledge he begins to work himself in and out of her pussy, her feet together now resting on his shoulder as he begins to drive piston like hard into her.

Liz is screaming with each thrust. His thick long shaft filling her completely, stretching her little pussy as he bangs violently against her smaller body. Her breasts bouncing with each forceful thrust, as he grunts and drives towards his own climax.

The balcony becomes a cacophony of grunts and screams as they both unravel in their climaxes, becoming timed and mixed together like a strange musical symphony ending in a joint scream as Andy collapses into Liz pouring his seed deep inside her, her squeals silenced as her cum mixes with his, their union of noise temporarily silenced but their intimacy still firmly in place.

His head is bowed and resting against her breast, both still breathing heavily as she raises her head and gently kisses his hair seemingly reviving him from his slumber. Sated, but not spent.

Slowly still inside her he lifts Liz to him, her legs automatically wrapping around his waist as he pulls her against his chest before he stands, turns and calmly walks off the balcony back into the bedroom.

Moments later the door slides shut before we hear another squeal and the voice of Liz begins to moan again.