Internet Dating

Story Info
Son is alarmed when blind date turns out to be his mother.
5.6k words
4.32
200.4k
191
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or older

------------------------------------------------

Liam prepared to walk into the restaurant with heavy breathing, it was the first time he'd ever done this sort of thing before. Not obviously meet a girl for a date he'd done that many times but it was the first time he did so with a girl he had never seen before, although of course when I say girl I mean woman and that to him was the appeal. You see he had been given this card just outside his work by a smartly dressed man in a business suit and red tie. Now usually he'd throw that sort of thing away but seeing the juxtaposition between the man and him handing out cards for a dating site called MILFdating.com made him keep it till one lonely bored night he went on the website and saw the woman that now sat at the restaurant waiting for him. Well he saw her body and breasts not her face the caption below it read "Well that's all you really want isn't it ;)". It made him laugh so he started to talk to her well that and she had the most fantastic set of breasts, large strangely firm for a woman of 40 and somewhat familiar. The online conversation wasn't long and ended with them arranging to go to dinner. It was at a high end restaurant where his friend had recommended though both the restaurant and hotel were hardly cheap they we're guaranteed to get what you wanted.

He opened the door the image of the woman's breasts still in his mind's eye he tried to think about other things. Work? No that didn't do it. Doubling numbers in his mind, no that didn't do it either. Until all of a sudden everything turned soft as he suddenly saw his mother sitting down at one of the tables with a bottle and two glasses of wine. At first he thought to run, he really didn't want to be seen on a date with a woman around his mothers age by his own mother he looked around she was still applying her makeup and smoothing out her red low cut dress.

"Do you have a reservation?"

"What!?"

"Do you have a reservation?"

"Oh sorry, Liam ------" He said

"Ah yes, right this way." the woman said gesturing to the dining area. "Your date has already arrived."

"Well I'm very excited to meet her."

She moved towards the table, as Liam tried to make sure he didn't capture his mothers attention then the waitress pointed to the table. The table his mother was sitting at.

"This is your table sir. Is there anything else you need."

His mother looked at him with shock and dread in her eyes as he did her.

A silence fell between them as the waitress looked more and more worried as she sensed the tension between them.

"No, no every things fine" Liam spoke with fear and embarrassment in his voice.

"I'll be back in a moment to take your order."

The waitress left.

"Well for Christ sake sit down people are starting to stare." Liam's mom said quickly.

"Sue Redgrove?" Liam asked his mother hoping that she wouldn't reply with the inevitable reply as he sat down opposite her.

"Oh god!" she whispered. "Please don't tell me your Charlie91?"

"Well yeah?!" Liam spoke as he ran through possible ways out of this dilemma in his mind.

"Oh god no!" she spoke fearfully but quietly while putting her hands over her mouth, then looking down over the cleavage of her very low cut red dress and moving her hands to cover her breasts.

"Look Mom I can go if you'd like I mean ..."

She was silent for a moment

"No no you reserved the table you shouldn't have to go because of me." She wasn't looking him in the eye instead just staring at the table as if she was talking to it instead of him.

"Alright just no offence but you were hardly the company I was expecting."

"Me neither." She spoke quietly.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go?" His Mom said quickly.

"No... no it's fine!" Liam said still trying to think of a way out of this situation.

"Well I guess it gives us a nice chance to catch up." She searching desperately for something to say.

"Yeah..." Liam spoke silently.

They fell into another awkward silence.

"...."

"......."

"So what sort of company were you expecting." She said finally looking into his eyes.

"Well you know." Liam said looking up briefly. "I mean when you put a picture of your naked body as a profile pic."

"You mean you were looking for a quick screw." His Mom said aggressively.

"Well... I mean... well yeah... what did you expect when you put that picture up?"

"Yes but I didn't expect my son..." She said trailing off before becoming alarmed "Oh my god I mean you saw me... I... you didn't do anything did you?"

"I... errr... well..." he tried unsuccessfully to conceal the fact he had masturbated to the picture of what now was revealed to be his mothers naked body several times throughout the night.

"Oh fuckerdy fuck, fuck my son wanked to me!" She said probably a little too loud than she should have. A couple in their 70's looked round confused.

"Look sorry I didn't know it was you. Anyway what did you expect putting a picture of yourself like that up on the net like that?"

"Well I didn't expect it to be you!" His Mom said getting defensive.

"Oh so that makes it ok?" A sheering anger fell through him at the thought of his mother with a string of random guys.

"Look I was just checking it out. I mean just because I turned up doesn't mean I was going to have sex with... well... you?" she trailed off at the end of the sentence realising the strangeness of the situation.

"Really and there I was getting all excited." He smiled.

"Yes so was I but I guess both of us are disappointed." She said as she stared of into the distance.

"So you were going to have sex with... well... me?" Liam said sounding hurt. It was still a shock to think of his mom in the arms of a string of strangers from the internet.

"Well, look Liam, I have needs too and well you can hardly have a go at me when you were the one who found me on there."

"YES BUT I'M NOT MARRIED!!!" He quietly shouted. "I mean what's Dad going to think about all this? I mean does he know you go around screwing guys half your age?"

"OK well first me and your father have been separated for about 10 months now, and secondly and perhaps most importantly speeches like that work a lot better if you don't keep staring at my tits!" She spoke kind of angrily as she grabbed both her breasts.

"Oh errr..... errrr.... I wasn't...."

"Hi are you guys ready to order?" It was the waitress much to Liam's relief.

"Yes I'll have the rib eye steak." Liam said.

"And I'll have the chicken breast in red wine sauce" His Mom ordered.

"Ok, is there anything else you need?"

"No that I'll be all thanks." His Mom said politely as the waitress left.

"Look don't worry I'm flattered." She said "Besides I got to be honest you look kinda good yourself all dressed up like that."

"Well thanks... Wait are you flirting with me to get away from the subject of you separating with dad?" Liam asked.

"No!... Well yes... look sorry but we could just have a nice meal let's not ruin it."

"When were you going to tell me?"

"When the time was right I mean we hardly ever talk now anyway."

"Still no reason to not tell me you two had broken up."

"Well sorry." She said quietly and she honestly meant it. "Although it's nice by the way being able to have a proper conversation with you, it hasn't been the same since you moved out."

"Well thank you." Liam said smiling. "So honestly is this what you've been doing then just meeting guys on the internet and..." He raised his eyebrows up suggestively.

"What, no this was the first time I've done anything like this I only found out about it from some guy handing out cards outside the shops."

"So you haven't had sex since you two split up then." He asked.

She laughed "Longer than that I'm afraid. Not that it's any of my business."

"Really, how long?"

"I'm not telling you!" A sly smile forming on her lips as she spoke.

"Oh come on tell me!" He said getting visibly excited and curious

"No! I really don't think it right me telling you about the last time I had sex."

"Well it wasn't right for you to send naked pictures to me either."

"I didn't know it was you!" She shouted trying to hold back nervous laughter.

"But you still did! So you might as well tell me." He really wanted to know now he'd never thought of his mother as a sexual being before but now.

The waitress came over to the table.

"Ok we have the steak for you sir and the chicken for you miss. Would you like anything else?"

"No!" Liam said loudly. The waitress hurried away thinking she had done something wrong.

"There was no need to be rude." His mom said as she picked up her knife and fork.

"Sorry just interested to find out now.

" His mother started to eat her dinner quicker than usual as she wanted this to be over quicker.

"Well if you must it's been about 2 years. Although why you have this sudden interest in my sex life I don't know."

"2 years!" He shouted with amazement. "No wonder you're dressed so sexily."

"You think so?" She replied. "I was a bit worried to be honest, I kind of wanted to make an impression. You know two years and that."

"Well let's just say I won't be standing anytime time soon." He said quietly sipping a glass of wine.

She paused for a moment before realising what that meant widening her eyes in shock while sipping on her wine.

"Well thank you, that inappropriate but nice to hear all the same." She said trying to avoid eye contact with him while he took the time to admire her dress and body. The dress was tight shiny silk and ran all the way down to her thighs. It also was held up by two straps which formed a V shape just above her nipples.

"OK you can stop undressing me with your eyes now." she said finishing her wine.

"Sorry... I was just thinking it's good how your fake name matches your dress."

"What?" His mother said confused.

" Sue Redgrove, Red dress?"

"I hadn't thought of that she said probably just a coincidence" She replied

"Or some sort of subconscious thing. Red is the color of love and passion you know?"

"No Liam it was just a coincidence."

"I think it was. You chose that color because you've got sex on the brain." He said teasing her

"Well yes I do but the dress that didn't affect my dress color. Sometimes a cigars is just a cigar."

"What?" He was confused now.

"You've never heard that quote before?"

"No not really."

"It's from Sigmund Freud he was a famous psychologist." His mother said astounded by her sons ignorance.

"Never heard of the guy ."

"Well he'd have something to say about this situation that's for sure." She said again trying to hold back nervous laughter

"Why?"

"Dear god... Well Freud said that all boys have this thing called an Oedipus complex i.e. every man is attracted to their mother." She said trying not to look her son in the eye.

"He said that! That Freud guy sounds like some nutcase."

"Well many people thought so although you'd you be more believable if you didn't keep on staring at my breasts."

"Sorry about that." He said quietly.

"It's fine seriously I wouldn't have dressed like this if I didn't want you to look."

A silence fell between them.

"Could have a woman president soon." His Mom said trying to break the silence

"Can we not talk about politics please." he replied.

"Then what do you want to talk about?"

"Why did you and Dad split?"

"Two years Liam. He's fat old and about 20 years older than me."

"No wonder you still went with me even without a profile picture." He said "Also I always though that age thing always was a bit much."

"Says the guy looking for a date on MILFdating.com."

"Yes but that's just sex."

"Oh thanks I'm flattered." His Mom said.

"Come on you knew that was it. Don't say you was looking for something meaningful."

"Well no I guess not." She sighed "I was just looking to have sex with you."

Liam chocked on his steak.

"I meant before I knew you were... well you."

"So you were planning on having sex tonight?" Liam said smiling.

"Well yes if you must know, yes I was. I cleaned up the house especially for it and everything." She said disappointedly

"You didn't need to do that."

"I know but I thought just in case you saw some dirty cloths and ran off or something." His mom said displaying the same sort of attitude she did when he was growing up.

"No I mean I booked a hotel for the night. It's the one across the road."

"Oh, you did now?" She said as she finished the last piece of food.

"Well yeah it's the one across the road it's a bit of a waste of money now." He said trying to remind himself that this was his mother.

"Tell me about it that's a five star hotel, must have cost you quite a bit." His Mom said looking him up and down he'd worn a cream Hugo Boss top with black trousers and all together looked rather dashing.

"Only about $800" He said.

"What for the night?! I've never stayed in a hotel like that. I almost wish you weren't my son."

"Oh thanks!" Liam said mockingly knowing full well what she meant.

"I don't mean it like that just well you're a nice young boy and I bet you'll make some girl very happy."

"No it isn't."

"Of course it was!" She said trying to avoid his eyes"

"No it isn't!" He made sure he caught her gaze. "Look just tell me if you weren't my Mom would you have sex with me tonight."

"Liam you can't ask me something like that."

"Just answer me." He said getting desperate for an answer.

"No, I'm not answering a question like that it's... it's wrong."

"Come on it's just a hypothetical it's not like I'm asking anything of you."

She hesitated for what was only a few seconds but felt like eons for Liam. He thought if or not he'd crossed the line.

"Yes I would have."

"Ok that's all I wanted to know." Liam smiled a great big smile.

He finished the last of his meal and asked if he could get the bill.

"And you?" His mom said nervously.

"You're kidding me right with the picture you sent me of course I would!"

"About that can you delete that when you get back home. I know you probably would anyway now you know who it is."

"Do I have to?"

"YES!!!" his mom said with the same eyes she used when telling him to clean up after himself when he was a kid.

"Ok I will!" He lied as the waitress came over with the bill.

"Wow $322 for that" Liam exclaimed.

"Well it's less than the hotel."

"Yeah some more money I've wasted tonight." He said bitterly "I might end up staying there just as not to waste the money."

"Yes and it might be nice to see what a place like that's like."

"I've been there before they offer a box of free condoms for every room."

His mom laughed "Oh well that's good at least you were going to use a condom when we have sex."

He smiled "You're kidding with you we'd need the whole box."

"Now that's defiantly not appropriate." His mom said sternly.

"Sorry mom."

"So should we pay the bill?" She said getting up.

"Yeah just give me a moment ." He said not standing up.

She rolled her eyes and walked and started to walk out onto the empty street.

"... 1024, 2048, 4196" He got up making sure it was at least not visible through his jeans. His mom was waiting outside.

"Are you sure you don't want to see what the place is like." he said pointing to the hotel.

"I don't think that would be a very wise idea for either of us."

"Well ok then, do I at least get a kiss." He said

"Yeah we're not doing that either."

"Look" He turned to her and looked her in the eyes. "I've spent over $1200 on tonight and well let's just say this wasn't what I expected as I'm sure it wasn't for you."

"Well I'll pay you back if you want I mean I get that it cost quite a bi..."

"I don't care about the money" Liam spoke holding her hand and stroking it with his thumb. "All I want is one kiss with my hot sexy date, just one kiss to make it feel like this wasn't all for nothing."

"Alright." She said giving in. "Just one, then we never speak of this again."

She turned to him breasts in full view, turned her head and gave him a quick peck on the lips. It lasted around a second.

"Oh come on." He said like a man watching his own team lose at sport.

"What you asked for a kiss?" She said stepping back and trying not to see the lust in her sons eyes.

"That wasn't a kiss that was a light head butt."

"Well that's all your getting."

"Look all I ask for is one REAL kiss, one kiss and I'll be happy it's not like I'm going to tell anyone."

"Ok fine!" She said before moving her lips towards his.

At first she was a little resistant avoiding his tongue as it entered her mouth but as he started to put his arms around her she felt I rush of energy pass between them as she started to kiss her son back.

As she did so he moved his hands slowly downwards as his tongue danced with hers.

The rush the felt. Him kissing his mother. She kissing her son.

She put her arms around his tight muscular back.

He moved his hands down to her waist holding her more tightly towards him as his hand grabbed hold of her buttocks.

She could feel the outline of his hard cock pressed up against her thigh. She pushed herself onto it.

Then when he slowly started to pull up her dress she pushed him off of her realising what was happening.

The embrace was broken.

"That was too far." She said angrily.

"What I asked for a kiss."

"You were going for more than a kiss!"

"OK sorry I lost control, but it's not exactly like you didn't kiss back!" He said just as angrily to her.

"Yes... but... well... I mean 2 years Liam you can't blame me."

"No." He said as he held her hand brushing his fingers with his thumb again. "I can't blame you one bit."

They were looking each over in the eyes now.

She shut her eyes and squinted before hailing a taxi that was passing.

Liam shouted "Fuck." loudly in his mind.

"Look Liam it been a lovely although vastly inappropriate night." His Mom said as the taxi pulled up.

"Yeah." He spoke trying to mask his disappointment. "Are you sure you don't want to see what that hotel room looks like."

"I'd love too Liam but I can't" She said opening the and getting in the taxi.

"OK well love you Mom." He shouted.

"I lo...." She stopped herself and looked down before getting in the taxi.

Liam felt disappointed and started to walk towards the hotel alone.

It was a strange feeling for him he never wanted to have sex with his mother before but now the idea of being so close yet so far away seemed to upset him. Perhaps it was how that picture mesmerised him or that Freud thing she was talking about, although surely if she thought that then she wouldn't mind having sex with him if it's normal and everything.

He walked across the road.

And she needed it too she said so if he wasn't her son she would have fucked him tonight. The image of him having sex with her played in his mind but was immediately replaced with the thought of her having sex with multiple guys all of them thrusting there dicks into every hole she had available. "Now that's what's going to happen." He thought with disgust his own mother was going to fuck all the guys in town making him the 'son of the slut' and hay who wouldn't he looked at the naked picture on his phone.

"I certainly would." He thought.

His mind started to clear. "What am I thinking" He thought. "She's my Mom it's not my issue who she has sex with I shouldn't even know or care." He started to think about how things were going to be after tonight. Christmas was coming up he could hardly play normal happy family with all that happened tonight.

"Perhaps tonight was a bad Idea" he thought out load as the wall to the hotel in front of him was illuminated. "But then she seemed so lonely perhaps..."

12