Internet Downfall

Story Info
How I met my online lover.
2.6k words
3.1
21.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
midgalbj
midgalbj
74 Followers

This is a typical internet cheat story. It may be routine and boring, but it is true. Go ahead and judge me as a slut and send all those stupid snide remarks. If you are so pious and righteous, why are you reading these stories? You are not a judge and jury!!

I'm not sure where to begin this story, Maybe a little background on myself. I'm a 52 year old married housewife, Betty, and mother of two grown children. I was raised on a farm near a small town in Illinois. I attended high school where I met the love of my life, Tom. I attended college for a year before Tom and I decided to get married. I was twenty years old and very much in love, eager to start my new life with Tom.

I was very blessed in the gene department. When my mother was younger she did some modeling work. I was fortunate to inherit her good looks. I was always told that I was beautiful. I always had a smile on my face, a friend to everyone I met. I wanted to be a model also, but my five foot two frame limited my possibilities. That coupled with my figure which was always on the full side. Growing up I quickly filled out and filled a 36C bra by my senior year in high school. I had a very small waist which made both my boobs and my butt appear larger than they were. My once long black hair is now much shorter as it is easier to manage that way.

Our married sex life was nothing short of spectacular, as we made love every chance we could. I wasn't a virgin when I fell for Tom, with a very limited sexual experience background. As the years progressed Tom and I experimented with all aspects of love making. I was an eager learner and enthusiastic partner. During our first twenty five years of marriage I'm sure we averaged making love five times a week, if not more.

I worked when we were first married, then after two years of marriage our two children arrived within a year of each other. I was a stay at home mother, but as soon as the kids were in school I took a job. The job didn't pay much, but helped with the bills. As our children grew I went back to school, mostly online, and earned my college degree which enabled me to get a better job with a much better pay and benefits.

Over the years my good looks and curvy body attracted allot of attention from co-workers, friends and strangers. I was always flattered by their advances, but refused their advances. That is in all cases except one early on in my marriage, which I learned a valuable lesson from. I have to admit the thought of a taboo affair did excite me. I was in love with Tom and did not want to risk my marriage on a silly fling.

Then, a few years ago Tom developed ED. His sex drive dropped and was unable to sustain an erection. He took vitamins, visited doctors, and took Viagra, but nothing seemed to help him. This proved to be very frustrating to me, but I accepted Tom's condition as a fact of life. Tom satisfied me with a strap-on he had purchased, and with oral sex. I also had purchased a new vibrator which brought me much needed relief when I needed it.

I advanced in my job and was able to eventually work out of my home for two days a week. I found I was able to finish my work and was able to have allot of free time on my hands. I discovered Facebook and was a regular on the site, Eventually my list of friends swelled to over one hundred friends. It is a fun site, and I was able to stay in touch with many of my friends, past and present

I was surprised to hear from one of my old friends, Jim. He was a was a co-worker from years past. I remembered him as being good looking, and allot of fun to be around. As our relationship developed at work, we would flirt with each other. Since we were both married, it was just harmless flirting. I eventually changed jobs and forgot all about Jim.

Jim must have seen me on Facebook and asked to be my friend. I accepted his invitation and soon we were exchanging notes. Jim asked me if it would be OK if we chatted on an E-mail site, as it was more private and secure. I saw no harm in this and soon we were chatting on a regular basis, catching each other up on our lives.

It was almost inevitable that our chat soon turned to our sex lives. I told Jim about Tom's ED. In turn Jim told me that his wife had a hysterectomy, and their sex live had fallen on hard times also. That's when our sex talk picked up and became much more descriptive and intimate.

Of course Jim led the way with lots of suggestions as to what he would do with me if he had the opportunity. I played along as it was fun and exciting. We were soon describing various sex acts we would perform on each other. As our play got more involved Jim would ask me to play with my boobs, or play with my pussy and describe what I was doing with myself as we chatted.

I would tell him that I was naked, and playing with myself and was very wet. Eventually he suggested I get my vibrator and use it as we chatted. I had several nice orgasms this way. In like, Jim would tell me about how hard he was and was stroking himself as I described to him what I was doing. Eventually he sent me some pictures of himself on Flicker, which I must admit was very exciting. They showed his big cock, one with cum oozing out of it after one of our chat sessions

I'm sure you already know what was going to happen next. Jim told me he enjoyed our playing around and wondered if there was a chance that we could do what we were talking about via E-mails in real life. Of course I turned him down. We continued our online playing with Jim always asking if we couldn't do this in real life. Over a short time period my response went from no to maybe.

In looking back Jim knew it was only a matter of time before he broke down my resistance. I gave in and said yes, we would meet. Now the problem of when. My husband Tom was injured at work, received a nice settlement and had to retire from his job. As a consequence he was always home with me.

One of Tom's hobbies was fishing. He liked to fish but because of weather conditions he wasn't able to fish this year. He had a buddy who had a boat who took him fishing. Then one day he announced that his friend had called him and he was going fishing on Tuesday. I contacted Jim and told him that Tuesday would be a good day for him to come over as Tom was going fishing.

We live on the edge of town, on a not very busy street. However I have an older lady neighbor who watches what is going on in the neighborhood. My Husband does small odd jobs for her and always goes over and talks to her once a week. I knew if she saw a strange car in the driveway she would mention it to Tom. I told Jim I would leave the garage door open, and he could pull into the garage when he came over.

Tuesday came and Tom left for fishing bright and early. I got myself all fixed up and around ten, Jim pulled into our driveway and into the garage. We exchanged a little small talk, but we both knew what Jim was there for. In no time we were in my bedroom.

Jim wasted little time in kissing me and unbuttoning my blouse. I have to admit that I was more nervous than a teenager on her first date. Kissing me, Jim reached around and unhooked my bra, sliding it off my shoulders. In no time he was fondling, pulling on my sensitive 36C breasts. Soon his mouth was all over my nipples, sucking, licking and pulling on them. I let out a soft moan.

Jim removed his shirt as we kissed, I mashed my breasts into his hairy chest. As we were kissing Jim worked his fingers into my shorts and panties and pulled them over my hips as they fell to the floor. I was now totally naked in front of Jim. He complimented me on what a great body I had, as he looked at me smiling. "The years have been very good to you Betty."

We were at the edge of the bed as he pushed me down on the bed, I was on the edge of the bed with my feet hanging over the sides. In one swift move Jim knelt down, parted my legs and had his tongue running up and down the length of my now wet pussy. I felt his tongue penetrate me as his fingers ran over my clit. Soon he inserted two fingers into me and began to suck on my clit.

I laid there moaning as Jim was very good with his oral sex skills. Jim was thrusting two fingers in and out of my wet pussy, while sucking on my clit. I lost track of time as my body was now shaking from Jim's attention. I laid there running my hand thru his hair, while squeezing my breast with the other hand. All at once I felt my orgasm race thru my body as I arched my back and let out a scream. My body was shaking as I gasped for air, feeling my love juices being released.

Jim continued to lap up my juices as I moaned in pleasure. After my orgasm had subsided Jim stood up and was naked, with his nice large cock at full attention. He stood on the side of the bed and looked down at me, I knew what he wanted.

I sat up on the edge of the bed and reached out and took is big, long, smooth cock into my hand. I kissed up and down the length of his hard cock. Soon I had it in my mouth, sucking and starting to bob up and down on it. I heard Jim let out a moan as I continued to bob up and down each time taking him a little deeper into my mouth.

He hit the back of my throat as I gagged, my saliva running out my mouth. Gradually I was able to start working his cock down my throat. Sucking harder and faster, I was bobbing up and down, from tip to base when Jim let out a groan, grabbed my head and held me all the way down on his cock.

I felt his first stream shoot deep down my throat. I swallowed and swallowed as he kept Cumming and Cumming. I felt his hot cum run out my mouth down on my breasts. I sucked and swallowed until he had quit Cumming and slid out of my mouth. I looked up at him and smiled. I took my fingers and scooped off his cum from my breast. I looked up at him and licked my fingers clean.

"Your a naughty girl," Jim said, looking at me, smiling. He laid on the bed next to me, as we talked on how good that was for each of us. We would stop to kiss as Jim began to squeeze my breasts during our conversation. Eventually his hand worked it's way down to my still wet pussy, as he ran his hand up and down my hairy pussy. I looked over at him and said, "I think someone is looking to get into trouble again."

Jim smiled at me and guided my hand down to his cock which now had risen back to it's full length. Jim got up off the bed and pulled me to the edge of the bed, spreading my legs in the process. I felt him slide his cock up and down the length of my wet pussy. "I guess the lady now needs something, doesn't she?" I looked up at him, smiled and said, "oh yes I do!"

Smiling at me he said," those e-mails told me what you really like, get on all fours." It then dawned on me that I had told Jim my favorite position was doggy. I backed up to the edge of the bed and could feel Jim starting to ease into my pussy. He took slow, short strokes, gradually working deeper and deeper into me. I could feel his big cock start to fill and stretch my waiting pussy.

Jim started to take longer and deeper strokes, pretty soon filling me with the full length of his cock. I could feel my butt ripple when he thrust into me, with my big breasts swaying back and forth. Soon Jim remembered what I likes as he reached around and grabbed my breasts, squeezing them hard and pulling me back into him for leverage.

Jim was thrusting hard and fast, as I shoved my butt back into him to meet his thrusts. This went on for quite some time as I was starting to sweat and gasp for air, as I was moaning louder and louder. I told Jim "I can't hold back any longer." My body stiffened up and I let out a scream as my orgasm ripped thru my body. I heard Jim let out a groan as I felt his cum spilling out deep inside my pussy. My body was shaking, as Jim continued to fill me with his seed. I slumped forward on the bed as Jim's thrusts gradually became less and less and he slid out of me.

We both laid on the bed, waiting for our orgasms to subside. We smiled, and kissed allot as we shared how great it was for each of us. We both confessed that it had been quite awhile since we had experienced such great sex. We talked for quite awhile, with Jim telling me, "we have to do this more often." I agreed, as we both got dressed.

Kissing and talking I led Jim out to the garage and opened the garage door, letting him out. I then remembered that I had to straighten up the bedroom. I changed the sheets on the bed and took them down to the laundry room. I no sooner had finished cleaning up in the bedroom when I heard Tom's truck pull into the garage.

Tom said, "the fishing was bad," and it was getting hot so they decided to quit early. He then asked, "why is the garage door open?" I was shocked, and mumbled. "oh, I must have forgotten to shut it." I then realized that if Tom had arrived ten minutes earlier, he would have caught Jim there at our house.

I could tell that Tom had become suspicious of my answer. He began to watch my online activities much closer. It kind of got into a cat and mouse game with us. I didn't want to risk my marriage, so I returned to being the good wife, for awhile that is. But that is not the end of the story. story.

midgalbj
midgalbj
74 Followers