Internet Incest Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother/son games get exciting.
971 words
4.38
136.7k
46
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe it. It felt like the first time I found a video on the internet that I was sure was incest. It couldn't have been true. But it was. My own mother, who had been the object of my fantasies for so long I didn't remember what it was like to jerk off to a woman other than her, was now stroking my rock hard cock through my jeans. I almost fainted. Luckily it was her that took the lead. She leaned her head down and lightly kissed my neck. Her kisses slowly turned to sucking as her hand movements over my dick became more vigorous. Then she whispered into my ear, "c'mon son, this is what you've wanted isn't it? and it's what I've wanted too, so so bad." This snapped me back to reality. Everything she'd said to me, as my mom and as my mysterious internet lover rushed back into my head as I actually felt my rock hard dick pulse with understanding.

My hands flew to the desktop computer, where I quickly set up the web cam to show up on the screen. I heard my mom groan with lust behind me, and I got up out of the chair and moved it out of the way. I grabbed my mom by the hips and guided her to where her hands were on the computer desk, and I was standing behind her. I pushed myself onto her and reached around and rubbed her pussy through her pants. I could feel how wet she was. "Is your pussy wet from the talk we had on the internet, sonfucker? I felt and heard her cum when I called her by her chatroom name.

"Fuck me son, fuck me!" she breathed as I started to pull down her sweat pants. She had no underwear on, and when I pulled her shirt ad sweatshirt off she was standing in front of me completely naked. Her perfect body was the one I had worshipped for so long, and now it was mine.

I started to unbuckle my belt. "wait, wait a second." I thought it was the end of the experience because she had come to her senses or something. "No, don't stop, take 'em off, just give me a second." She turned to the computer and I jumped out of my clothes. I couldn't see what she was typing, but then she backed off and pulled me to her, grabbing my cock and spoke into the camera, "This is my son, and we're about to fuck for the first time." My eyes lit up. This was heaven for adolescents who wanted to fuck their moms everywhere. And it was the greatest thrill of my life.

Mom got down of her knees, positioning it so the camera had a great shot of my cock, and hungrily sucked it down like she was a starved animal. I had to try so hard not to cum right there. I managed to look into the camera and give a wicked smile. Luckily, mom wasn't expecting me to last long, so after only a little bit of sucking she got back into the position she was in before, staring right into the camera, and said those magic words again, "Fuck me son, fuck me!"

I grabbed my dick by the shaft and guided it into her waiting pussy that was staring at me from between her legs. She moaned in pleasure as I thrust my cock all the way into her wet snatch. I pulled almost all the way out and slammed it into her again. She screamed in pleasure, putting her head down and begging, "Yeah son, fuck me hard, harder, I've wanted you for so long ahhh fuck me yeah like that ahhh fuck thats good." I managed to keep from cumming for a few minutes, but after that the taboo of fucking my own mother and posting on the internet for other people to watch, was too much for me. I told her I was gonna cum, and she practically jumped off my cock. Not because she didn't want me to cum inside her, because later I did. "I wanna catch that cum in my mouth, I love it when moms on the internet swallow their son's cum, that's always my favorite part." Hearing her say that added like a gallon of semen to the load I was already blowing over her face and tits and the computer desk and her hair. There was cum everywhere. And she immediately turned to the camera after I was done and started gathering it all into her mouth. Off her face and her tits, even out of her hair. Then she looked at me and asked me to point the camera at her as she slurped the ropes of cum off of the computer desk. She looked straight into the camera and said, "Thanks for watching my son fuck me, and cum all over me. My son's cum tastes soooo good. mmmmmmm. We'll post again soon, bye now." She reached to the mouse and hit the stop button.

She looked up at me. "Was that as good as you thought it would be?" I could only nod, back into a state of shock at how beautiful a sight it was to see my mother's incredibly sexy body still shiny from the load I just dumped on her face. "Would you wanna fuck me again?" I nodded even more as my face lit up into a perverted smile. She had the same smile on her face. "Good, because Ive got a lot of things to teach you son." She gave my now not quite so soft cock another slurp, and stood up. She grabbed my hand and led me into her room.

Still want more?