Internet Lovers

Story Info
Can it really be happening at last?
1.5k words
4.23
14.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redrosesx
Redrosesx
14 Followers

Red Roses x: okay my love 5.30PM I will be waiting, Mwah...

That was the message we parted on, I turned the computer off and rushed upstairs to get ready, I could not believe it I was going to see my love for the first time and have an evening together, what was I thinking? Oh, I know what I was thinking?

I put on my jeans and boots and a jumper thinking its going to be cold where we are going, then brushed my hair and looked in the mirror, smiled at myself and left the room heading down the stairs grabbing my coat, scarf and bag, slamming the door behind me and headed off the place where we were to meet.

It was cold and I pulled my coat close to me gripping the top of it to not allow the wind in, then from the corner of my eye I saw you standing there in front of your car, watching me with a smile on your face so warm and inviting, I smile back and walk over to you looking into your eyes and my grin growing the nearer I get to you, finally I am right in front of you, you bend down and take my hand and plant a kiss on my cheek and then lead me round to the other side of the car, you open the door for me and I get in, buckle up and you get in the other side and we are off, to a place where we will be alone and together for one whole evening and a night.

The journey takes a couple of hours and we talk and laugh all the way there, finally we pull up into the drive way of a beautiful cottage, you open my door for me and take my hand helping me out of the car, then you take out the bags and I follow you to the door of the cottage. The cottage was so beautiful both inside and out with its beams and old open log fire, you put the bags down and walk over to me once again taking my hand and looking deep into my eyes, then we kiss, it was a kiss of passion and a kiss longed for by both and a kiss which stirred with in me the feelings of want and desire.

"Lets go for a walk before we eat?" I suggest, "its only 8:00PM,"

Your reply is that of a smile and we walk out the cottage and down to the beach, the sound of the sea is so loud and the wind is blowing but we are together and it is a view that has to be shared.

The sea was crashing onto the rocks and wind was blowing something terrible, but in the distance a sunset could be seen, you stood behind me and wrapped your arms around me to keep me warm and then kissed my neck, it felt so good my hands on your arms, holding you there so that you can never let me go and together we stood like that for what seemed like an age.

You looked at your watch it was 9:30PM, time for dinner was your words that awoke me from the view, we turned round and walked up the old path towards the cottage and into the warmth of the fire you had started just before we had ventured out onto the beach, I took off my coat and sat in front of the fire to warm my hands and looked up at you, you was busy taking things from in a bag you had brought with you and proceeded to make a dinner fit for a queen.

It was gone 11PM when we had finished laughing, eating and drinking a wonderful wine, soft music on the radio and the lights down low, we put the plates to one side and then it happened, your touch was so soft, your hand on my face, I kissed the palm of your hand and you kissed my cheek then my lips, the taste of you was divine my hands on your leg and we kissed and then embraced, I took your hand and led you to the foot of the stairs and looked at you, smiled and led you up the stairs to a room where we would spend the night in ecstasy.

We entered the room and I closed the door behind us, I started to remove your top to reveal your chest so warm to the touch and in return you helped me out of my jumper, boots and jeans, it was cold stood there in just my underwear, you wrapped your arms around me and I felt the warmth of your body straight away, I undid your jeans and you removed them, then we removed the rest of the clothing to reveal naked bodies aching for each others touch.

I pulled back the bedding and we climbed in, I could feel your entire body next to me, the feeling of being somewhere I knew was right, the need to touch over took us and we touched and felt and kissed for a while, your hands wondered all over my body experiencing every little part of it, every little detail you took in, your hands caressed and fondled me and my lips kissed your chest, tasted your flesh, licked at your nipple and you in return kissed and teased mine, the feeling was so wonderful the passion that was in the room at the time was explosive.

Your hands wondered down my body till they found my wetness and your tongue soon followed, spreading my legs and licking at my clit, teasing it with your tongue and nibbling at it while your thumb entered my wetness, deep inside me the feeling was wonderful, my back arched as you entered and sucked away at my clit.

Our bodies turning and moving till I found your manhood so firm and hard, I took it into my hand and felt the stiffness of it as the pre cum oozed out of it, I licked it and tasted it, your body reacted to that and so I took you into my mouth holding you still and rubbing while my tongue licked and my mouth sucked up and down, in and out I could feel your body tensing up as was mine, it lasted a while and then I could take no more, I wanted you inside of me, needed to feel you enter me wanted to cum with you inside of me, needed to experience you Cumming within me, the passion the lust and oh the love felt in that room was so great.

My mouth releasing your cock and my tongue now running up your stomach till it reached your mouth, I kissed you, our tongues entwined and danced together, your eyes sparkled like never before and I mounted you, held you below me as lowered myself down onto you.

Oh your cock enters me and my body reacts, my back arches as you run your hands up over my breasts tweaking my nipples, they are so hard and erect, just as your cock is deep inside me, so hard and firm and filling me, with my hands on your chest I start to move my body slowly, moving up and down, backwards and forwards, the grin on your face a picture to see, I lean down and kiss your lips and as I do that my hair falls all over your face, your eyes close and we kiss and move together in time, a rhythm of love and together we dance the dance of lovers. Slowly at first, then faster and faster till we are locked together in passion and lust, our bodies are shaking slightly as we reach the point we know has no return, only one way to go and that is onwards, bodies stiffening fists clenching and nails digging in, so sorry my love but I drew blood as we cum together, you sat up and I held on tight my head thrown back as you kissed my throat, our bodies jerking, the feeling was unbelievable I was in heaven and you was with me, we cum and we cum,

"I love you my angel," you said,

As we held each other tight,

"I love you too," was my reply as a tear ran down my cheek.

The rest of the night was just as good we made love several times and each time was like the first, we awoke the next morning arm in arm to the sun setting high in the sky above the deep blue sea, which we could see from our window. I looked at you and said,

"If this is Internet love, then never let it stop, I am as happy as I could ever be my love"

And your reply was,

"Then Internet lovers we shall be my angel!"

Redrosesx
Redrosesx
14 Followers