Internet Meeting

Story Info
He needed something to pull him together.
825 words
3.87
20.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling down, just coming out of a relationship…I needed some fun in my life to pull myself back together.

I logged on as usual and after some boring chat Jan came on line….little did I know how my life was to change. We chatted for hours on most subjects with inuendoe slipping in all the time

The next night I logged on hoping Jan’s name would be on my screen I was not to be disappointed we carried on from the night before only I wanted to see how far I could go.

We swapped pictures and my cock got hard as the image of this woman came onto my screen.. Those tits….and that mouth I had plans for them. I told her the effect she had on me but she didn’t believe me so I got my web cam on and took a picture of my cock it was harder than it had been for while and I knew the reason. I was nervous as I sent the picture was this the end. I need not of worried the reply I got was that she would love that in her mouth, I almost came on the spot. How far could I go with this? I said what do I get then, after a moment of silence I got my answer, my screen was filled with the most succulent tits I have ever seen I almost came on the spot the nipples where hard and erect.. I wanted to suck, lick, bite I wanted them ..I told her I was playing with my ever growing cock as I look at her tits…. Let me see she said….so I positioned the web cam and pressed send… I could not believe I was wanking for this woman at the other end of the country…..she kept saying cum for me babes…

I was looking right at the web cam and knew I was about to shoot my load.. ahhhhhhh it just kept coming shooting all over my pc screen with Jan’s tits staring out at me.

She said that it had made her so wet watching me……so I said show me what you are going to do about it………….

An image of this woman in her thirties appeared on my pc..

(I had to laugh to myself as my cum was running down the screen over her body.) She was sitting in her chair with a stockinged legs over each arm, her skirt pulled up exposing her tight thongs…… I could see the damp patch at the front and the impression of her pussy lips through the material.

She said tell me what to do… Play with your self through your thongs I typed nervously……and her hand moved there her finger tracing the line of her pussy. Now pull your thongs to one side…she did this with out question and my cock was regaining its size as I saw this saved vision before me.. if I thought her tits were suckable this was far more than I hoped for. What could I tell her to do next, my mind was racing not only did I have this woman playing with her pussy for me but I could feel this new power that I never new was in me. I could not help but take myself back in hand as I looked at her playing.. put your finger in….lick it…open yourself for me the orders were coming thick and fast and soon so would I be. Her pussy was so wet and I could see all the juices over her busy fingers…. I told her to cum and as she finished herself off I shot my load as well as I looked at her face and her eyes……… I knew this woman was mine……I had to meet her……… I had to feel those tits I had to lick and taste that pussy…. But did she want just a net relationship. I gave her my mobile # and hoped she would call.

The next night I was lying in my bed when my mobile rung, it was her, she told me she was lying in her bed naked and she wanted me there. My cock was hard before she rang thinking of her and now her sexy voice was in my ear. I stroked my hard cock and told her what I was doing, mmmm she went I want to listen to you come…. I told her to touch herself as well, I could hear her breathing begin to get shorter as I pulled my cock and she fingered her wet shaven pussy. I was about to cum and as I pumped hard I heard her start coming as well…ahhhhhhhhh we both came together….. there was no need to say anything

But I knew I could not let the moment go. I need to meet you I need to feel you, I got my reply with one word………………………………………………………….when!