Internet Rendezvous Ch. 02

Story Info
Master John meets slave girl Libby after 2 years.
7.1k words
4.59
20.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the property of the author. It is not to be changed in any way, nor published or shown at other web sites without the permission of the author.

Please provide feedback, if you choose. All comments appreciated.

* * * * *

It had been over two years since John had first met and Dominated Libby. They had met on the Internet three years ago and maintained a Master/submissive relationship for nearly a year before John moved away to another state. John's wife had been ill with severe dementia and had passed away which was the principle reason for his moving. He had been asked to take a job in another city and since his wife had passed on, he agreed to the move. Libby, being nearly twenty years his junior, in her forties, had decided to return to college to finish her undergraduate work; hence they seemed to just drift apart.

Recently, John had been promoted to regional manager of his company with headquarters in his previous home city and state. As he drove on his way to his new job, he passed the hotel where he and Libby first met and held their first BDSM session. The hotel had several out of the way private chalets and he had retained one for their initial session. Libby lived about an hours drive to the west from the hotel and John equally as far to the east. John had chosen the hotel as their first meeting place because of the relatively short driving distance for each of them and the availability of the private chalets.

Libby had thoroughly enjoyed her first session as John's submissive and they continued meeting for 'training' sessions every two or three weeks. John had kept up his email and Instant Messenger correspondence with Libby for a few months after he left. But soon the nature of their new occupations, Libby in college and he as an executive in his company, caused them to follow different paths. John wondered if Libby had continued her life of submission and decided to try to call her as soon as he had settled in to his new job.

Another month had passed before John finally established himself as Regional Manager and he found himself at the head of a very efficient operation. His management style was to delegate responsibility and authority to his subordinates. This style gave them a stake in their company and also allowed the best people to move upward. His reward was high performance, increased business, high morale in his employees and an opportunity to have more time for him self. Soon his thoughts turned to Libby and how to get in touch with her. He still had her old phone number and he decided to call her.

It was Saturday morning when he picked up the phone and called Libby. The phone rang three times before a familiar voice answered, "Hello."

"Hello, Libby," he responded, "It's John, your old Master," he said with a laugh.

"John? It's been two years since I've heard from you," she said happily. "How are you and what have you been doing?" she asked, obviously pleased that he had called. John told her about Lori's passing and his new job. Libby sympathized with him about Lori and congratulated him on his promotion. They talked about her college studies, how she was doing and about nearly everything that had transpired since they last spoke. Libby told him that she was in the midst of studying for her finals and planned to graduate at the end of this spring term. They spoke for nearly an hour, but the subject of BDSM never came up. The call ended with Libby asking him to call her after graduation, which was taking place in three weeks.

John agreed to call, but was disappointed that Libby had not invited him to her graduation. But most of all he was disappointed that she never brought up the subject of their prior BDSM relationship. Perhaps it was just a fad of the time for her, he thought. Of course it could also be that she had a lot of studying to do for her finals. No matter how he rationalized the situation, he had a feeling of rejection. He hung up the phone and looked about his new house trying to interest him self in furnishing it and making it livable to his liking. When he first bought it, he had looked at the finished basement and wondered if he should convert part of it into a 'Dungeon' to satisfy his BDSM passions, with Libby in mind. Now he wasn't sure what he should do.

Two weeks passed without a word from Libby. She had asked him to call her, but he had hoped she would call first. He was disappointed, to be sure, but he knew in his heart that the next move was up to Libby. He would call her in a week as he had agreed, but decided that he would not bring up the subject of her submission. John decided to look at the status of the flower beds and bushes outside his new home. He changed into a pair of jeans, and went outside to inspect them. His home was nearly a mansion, when compared to the home he previously owned in this town.

The house sat on a very large gated lot with a long drive to get to the entrance and a wrought iron fence all around it. There were six bedrooms, each with a separate bathroom, large living and dining rooms, a study office, huge kitchen, finished basement and a three car garage. Outside there was a swimming pool, hot tub, patio, a small bath house and lots of green area. All that was left to do was to fully furnish the interior. It was everything he and Lori had ever wanted, but now she wasn't there to enjoy it with him.

John saw the mail man place some letters in his box at the gate and decided to walk down the driveway to retrieve them. Most were either junk mail or company letters, but one looked like an invitation without a return address. He opened that one first and was delighted to see that it was an invitation from Libby to her graduation. On the inside envelope she had written, 'For Master John' and had signed it 'Slave Libby'. John's heart skipped a beat. She hadn't forgotten at all. He smiled from ear to ear as he walked back to the house. 'Perhaps,' he thought, 'I should build that Dungeon in my basement after all.' He had a week to do it.

He dialed a friend in the construction business that had also been active in the BDSM lifestyle when he lived here previously. After the greeting and small talk was over, John asked him if it was possible to covert part of his huge finished basement to his private specifications. His friend recognized the 'code words' and said, yes. They decided to meet that afternoon to lay out the plans for the hidden basement Dungeon. An hour later John and his friend were in the basement deciding where everything would be placed. It was agreed that enough would be ready by next Saturday to pass muster for an initial Dungeon. John didn't divulge for whom he was building it, but his friend knew not to ask and that he would eventually be told.

By next Friday evening the initial phase of the Dungeon was completed. An area fifteen feet square had been laid out and soundproofed. Special lighting and dark walls simulated the old stone Dungeons of the Middle Ages. A heavy oak door opened to reveal various 'torture' devices...X-frames, benches, pedestals, stocks, overhead chains, manacles and steel rings strategically placed in walls and on floors. Overhead chains that could be activated remotely hung down from the ten foot high ceiling with removable oak beams that could support several hundred pounds of weight. The walls were covered with an assortment of Implements and Toys such as various whips, crops, restraints, floggers, chains, clamps, gags, blindfolds and a variety of other devices of discomfort, pain and pleasure. Finally, a full bathroom with shower, bath and toilet was completed. It was not finished, but ready enough for what John had in mind for Libby. The rest would be finished later.

Finally, it was graduation day morning for Libby. The ceremony was held in the University field house and lasted for nearly two hours. As students, parents, relatives and friends sought out their graduates, so John sought out Libby. He found her standing near an exit straining her eyes to find John. She turned around and saw him as he walked toward her. She grinned from ear to ear as she waited for him with out stretched arms until they embraced one another. She kissed him briefly then introduced him to some of her fellow students. Most of them thought John was her father, but she told them that John was her friend from long ago.

"Libby, you look wonderful," he told her when they were finally alone. "You are a very lovely lady." Libby smiled and squeezed his hand.

"Thank you, Master John," she whispered into his ear.

"Are you supposed to be at a party or other event after your commencement?" he asked.

"No," she shook her head as she spoke, "I have no family here, nor friends that I invited. I decided to only invite you."

"Thank you, Libby. That makes me feel special to be the only one invited," he told her.

"You are special to me, Master John." He smiled as he took her hand in his and began to lead her towards the parking lot.

"Where are you parked, Libby?" She replied that she rode to the graduation with another student. John was happy to hear her say that and he led her to his car. "How nice, that makes it easy to ask you to let me drive you home, Libby." She replied that she was hoping to spend the day or perhaps the weekend with him. He grinned at her, "Tell me, Libby; are you collared, or serving a Dominant currently?"

"No Sir, I haven't served anyone other than you, and no one since you left. The only other exception was the Masters and Mistresses that you had me serve when you were here before. As you may recall, Master, I did not serve them sexually. You only permitted them to discipline me. Actually, Sire, I have only had self sex since you left and I enrolled in college. I have masturbated often to gain relief, because I didn't want anything to interfere with getting my degree."

"That's admirable, Libby. I don't think I could have been disciplined enough to do that. You have more self-control than anyone I have known." Libby smiled and felt warm and comfortable as she snuggled next to her Master as they drove off. John invited her to spend the weekend at his home and she readily agreed, asking that he stop by her apartment so she could pick some clothes for the weekend. He stopped at a house near the University where Libby had taken a room while going to school. She invited him in to her small apartment and began to pack a small bag for her stay with him. John looked around to see a very Spartan apartment with just the absolute minimum needed to go to school and study.

Soon they were back in the car driving towards John's house and his new Dungeon. Libby had changed clothes, but she decided to wear the long graduation gown and Mortar Board hat on their trip. She said that she had worked so hard to get that cap and gown that she felt she wanted to wear it for more than just the ceremony. They laughed together over that remark as the car sped toward John's home. Neither of them was hungry for food, and they decided not to stop for lunch. Two hours later John pulled up to the gate at his home, opened the gate with his remote control and entered his estate.

Libby was fascinated by the size and splendor of the house and grounds. "Wow, Master, I can't believe this. You must have won the lottery!" she exclaimed. John smiled as he pulled to a stop at the main entrance. He quickly went around to the passenger side to open the door for Libby. He retrieved her bag from the trunk and followed her up the stone steps to the front door. Opening the door, he gestured for her to enter and followed her inside. Libby was taken aback by the size of the rooms and the sparse furniture that they held.

"I need to furnish the whole house, Libby. These pieces were left by the previous owner, but as you can see more furniture is needed," he said. "Perhaps you can make a few suggestions, because I'm not good at selecting just the right things." Libby just stared as she walked from room to room taking it all in. They stopped in the living room which had some comfortable traditional furnishings that John had bought. He invited Libby to sit down and asked her if she needed anything to eat or drink. "Perhaps some wine?" he suggested. Libby nodded as she sat down and continued to look all around the huge living room.

John left the room for a few moments then returned with two glasses of Blush. He handed one glass to Libby and kept the other. They touched glasses in a toast to Libby's graduation and the clear ring of expensive crystal resonated throughout the room. "A toast to the most beautiful graduate of the day," he said lifting his glass to hers. Libby smiled and loosened her gown then let it flutter to the floor as she stood naked wearing only a pair of thigh high stockings, her graduation cap and a lovely smile. John nearly dropped his glass, but quickly recovered to drink to Libby's graduation.

He gazed at her lovely body which he hadn't seen for over two years. Libby hadn't changed, as far as he could tell and she still had her great figure. Her full breasts swayed provocatively, defying gravity, and seemed to rise up when her nipples hardened to stand erect in the center of her rosy areolas. The wonderfully trimmed soft brown curly bush that formed a V over her pussy was gone. Her sweet pussy was cleanly shaved. John swallowed hard as he drank in the beauty of her magnificent breasts and smoothly shaved pussy. He slowly sipped his wine knowing that soon he would be tasting her beautiful breasts and delicious pussy.

Libby had hardly changed in the past two plus years. She was as beautiful as he remembered her when first they met in the chalet. Libby's breasts heaved as she breathed deeply, happy that her Master was pleased with her. She looked so naughty in only the cap and thigh high stockings, but that had been her intent. Libby kneeled down and spread her thighs apart, revealing the moisture on the lips of her pussy. She placed her hands palms up on her thighs and looked at the living room floor. Although John had been rehearsing this meeting since he received the invitation, she had overwhelmed him again.

For a moment he wondered who was really in charge, he or this marvelous woman kneeling before him. Had she been a Domina, he would be instantly ready to do what ever she commanded, he thought to himself. He quickly removed his clothes, walked naked to his beautiful submissive and straddled her thighs. His semi hard cock was rising fast and it brushed her face as it reached full hardness. "Look at your Master, slave girl Libby," he told her. Libby lifted her head and again brushed her face against his cock as her eyes locked on to it. "Greet your Master, Libby," he commanded. Libby moved her head slightly toward him and kissed the head of his cock then again her gaze shifted to look at the floor.

John could hear Libby panting softly and listening intently for his next command as she knelt before her Master. He gazed at her magnificent breasts and his cock hardened even more. Her eyelids fluttered and her breath heaved in her chest as John's huge cock swayed slightly just inches from her mouth. John bent to cup her chin, lifted it and kissed her lovely lips tenderly, thankful to have her back in his life again. Looking at her naked beauty while she knelt before me he reached to her chest to rub her nipples as they hardened into little bullet shaped nubs. She accepted his kiss hungrily and pressed back her shoulders to offer her nipples to him.

John grasped her nipples in his thumbs and forefingers to gently roll, tug, pinch and squeeze them. Libby moaned with pleasure as he played with her nipples. Gently, he pulled her to her feet by her nipples as she moaned with delight and some discomfort. It had been over two years since anyone had pulled her about by her nipples. Libby squealed as he pulled her to her feet. Though she welcomed it, she had nearly forgotten the delightful pain it brought. She gasped as John twisted and pinched her nipples. He moved behind her to grasp her arms and pulled them back until her elbows touched. John placed a restraint around her elbows and another around her wrists to hold her arms securely.

He produced a chain leash with three small chains hanging from the end of the leash. A clamp ominously hung at each of the tips of the small chains. He bent to her chest to lick her right nipple as he rubbed, rolled and tugged on her left nipple. John bit the nipple he licked and pulled it out as far as it would go and tightly snapped a clamp over it. He quickly did the same to her other nipple. Libby groaned as the clamps pained her nipples, but she stoically endured. He forced her to spread her legs as he gripped her shaved cuntlips and clamped them together with the third clamp. Libby groaned as tears filled her eyes. The pain increased when John pulled at the leash to test that it was securely seated on her nipples and cuntlips.

Libby turned her head sharply as she whimpered and looked away. John pulled on the leash as he walked toward the door that led to the basement. His slave girl was obliged to follow him, sobbing softly as her nipples and cuntlips were stretched, pressed and aching. They descended the steps to the basement and passed through the heavy oak door into the dimly lit Dungeon. John threw a switch that bathed the center of the Dungeon in a bright spotlight while keeping the other areas of the room dark. The spotlight beamed down on a special straight backed chair that had devices hanging from little hooks on the edges of the seat. John pulled Libby to stand in front of the chair as he sat down to look up at his bound and clamped slave girl.

"In this Dungeon you may only address me as Master John, when asked or are permitted to speak. Do you understand?" John asked her. Libby nodded as she grimaced from the pain in her nipples and cuntlips. John reached up and removed the slave girls' nipple clamps. Libby groaned as her unclamped nipples began to burn as the blood painfully rushed into her nipples to restore circulation. A tear formed in the corner of her eye and rolled down her cheek to fall off her chin and splatter on her breast.

John covered her sore nipple with his mouth to lick and suckle it to ease the hurt. He sucked it gently until the flattened nipple was fully restored to its former erect and hardened state. Moving to her other burning nipple, he licked and sucked it until that nipple too was restored. He switched nipples several times then cast his eyes to her smoothly shaved mons and the delightfully wet treasure beneath it. Libby gasped and writhed with pleasure as he caressed her nipples with his lips and tongue. His hand cupped her wet pussy as he placed his finger between the lips of her slit. Libby moaned softly and stiffened, slightly parting her thighs for his pleasure while his eyes gazed upon her wet treasure.

He removed the clamp that held her cuntlips tightly closed, grasped her cuntlips tightly with his fingers and pulled her by her pussy to the side of his chair. Libby melted in his grasp and pressed her hot needy slave flesh into his hand that held her cunt captive. She arched her back and parted her thighs wide while panting and writhing. John brought her closer and nuzzled her beautiful breasts again. He reached to a hook on his chair to select a small silver chain with clamps on both ends.

John placed the chain behind Libby's neck and let the clamps lie on the tops of her breasts, an inch above her hard nipples. He lifted her right breast to suckle her nipple making it harden even more then clamped it securely again. Taking her left nipple in his mouth, he licked and clamped that nipple too. Libby stiffened and stifled a moan in her throat as the metal clamps bit into her tender pink nipples. John released her breasts. Libby groaned with pain as the clamps suspended her breasts by her nipples from the chain around her neck.

12