Internet Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libby’s pussy hurt, but it was a good hurt. She reveled in how much she liked the pain she was withstanding. John’s mouth found her clit and his tongue flicked it several times, heightening her arousal and lust. Moaning in pleasure, she tried to grind her clit on his tongue, causing her clamped nipples to instantly remind her to stay still. John took her throbbing nub between his teeth and nibbled it playfully. Libby gasped and breathed heavily as she approached orgasm, only to have John stop and leave her hanging.

“No, NO, John…I mean Master, don’t stop, oh God, PLEASE don’t stop!” she cried. Trying desperately not to move, to avoid causing her nipples to hurt even more.

“No, is a word with which I am not familiar, when it is uttered by a slave!” he replied. “You will regret that you used that nasty word.” John grabbed his ‘toys’ bag, to search inside for an implement.

“Please forgive me, Master. I didn’t mean to displease you,” Libby gasped as she saw him withdraw a two-inch wide leather strap from his bag. The strap handle was a thick, long dildo butt plug. Her heart started to beat faster, wondering if or how, he intended to use that on her.

“Silence! Slave!” he commanded, “If you continue these outbursts, I shall be forced to gag you!” Libby whimpered, realizing that she was indeed under his total control. Her mind raced with thoughts of using the ‘safe word’, but she knew that she craved to experience total domination. That’s why she had come to meet him. Gritting her teeth, she suppressed whimpering, to experience the ‘pleasure’ she had fantasized about for these many years. No, she told herself, she will continue and endure. John laid the leather strap on her wet cunt and looked at Libby, spread wide open, exposed and vulnerable. “You may cum at any time during my strapping of your lovely cunt and asscheeks, sweet slave,” he said, “I’ll not stop until you cum, or use the safe word.” Libby realized that he meant to strap her ass and her pussy! She groaned and whimpered, resigned to her predicament.

He picked up the strap and without further word, brought it down hard on Libby’s asscheek. She screamed from the stinging, burning pain, but her reward was another blow on the other asscheek. Libby moaned and screamed as the strap struck her ass flesh again and again. John alternating asscheeks as they turned a bright crimson shade. Libby was sobbing and crying openly. Tears ran down her cheeks, in little rivulets, as the burning, searing pain enveloped her. She gasped for each breath and shook with each stroke of the strap, bringing additional pain to her nipples. “Oh Master,” she cried, “please stop, it hurts so much! I know I’ve been a naughty girl, please stop.” John stopped to pour himself a cool glass of wine and take several sips, as Libby struggled to compose herself, sobbing and moaning. He put down the glass and took up the strap again. Libby watched him pick it up and flinched, closing her eyes. In that instant when she closed her eyes, John brought the strap down wickedly on her pussy! Her scream pierced the room and was rewarded with another harshly applied stroke.

The pain was indescribable. Libby sobbed uncontrollably, as the strap found its mark again and again. John moved to strike her clit. She flinched, bucked and screamed again. Closing her eyes, she suffered the strapping of her cunt. It stung and burned. In the midst of her torment, she suddenly realized that her clit was swelling, growing erect. and sliding eagerly out of its hood. Each stroke of the strap, laid on her clit, caused it to engorge and throb with lust. She could feel her clit straining to cum under the pummeling it was receiving. Libby felt herself thrusting up to meet the blows raining down on her cunt and clit. Her arousal heightened as she moved slowly toward orgasm, welcoming the strap and straining to cum. Somewhere in the recesses of her mind she recalled reading about ‘pain orgasms’ and how intense they could be. She opened her eyes to watch John whip her pussy while his hard cock swung up and down as he applied the strap.

Suddenly, she arched her back, screamed with pleasure, and exploded in a mind numbing orgasm. Her pussy spewed out her juices as she came hard and continuously. Her cunt clenched and erupted with her cum. Her mind reeling, she fought hard to keep from passing out, as her pussy came again. John dropped to his knees, between her legs, and furiously sucked and licked her cunt and clit. When his tongue swirled around her clit she came again. Libby struggled to retain her senses from the intensity of her orgasms, while John continued to lick and suck her. Once more her body shuddered in a massive orgasm that propelled her into a sublime and euphoric unconsciousness.

Libby regained her senses after a few moments, tried to get up, but realized she was still bound and her nipples still clamped. She felt something wet at her asshole and looked to see John’s head between her legs, licking her asshole. The leather strap with the dildo butt plug handle lay on her belly covered in KY jelly. John stopped sucking her asshole, reached to take up the dildo and brought it to her asshole. She groaned as she felt John pushing the fake cockhead against her asshole. Her sphincter resisted the dildos’ intrusion and John increased the pressure. Finally, her sphincter surrendered and the massive dildo entered her asshole. She moaned from the initial pain and pressure of the dildo sliding into her bowels. She felt she was being split in two, as the thick dildo relentlessly pushed deeper into her ass. Finally, the dildo was seated in her ass and her sphincter closed around the butt plugs’ depression to hold it fast.

Libby breathed deeply as the pain abated and the dildo began to feel good embedded in her ass. Her moans and sobs subsided as she accepted the fake cock in her ass. John reached up to unclamp her nearly numb nipples. Libby shrieked in pain as the blood rushed back into her nipples, burning and searing her nipples, as they hardened. John bent down to lick, suck and soothe the aching nipples with his tongue. The tonguing of her nipples and the dildo in her ass again aroused Libby, reveling in the pleasure both were giving her. “Thank you, Master.” Libby sighed, obviously enjoying the pleasure. He smiled at her, reached out to the dildo and turned on the vibrator embedded within it. Libby moaned in pleasure and moved her hips in rhythm with the vibrations. “Mmmm”, she uttered, as John gently twisted the dildo in her ass. She smiled lovingly at him as he moved over her torso, knelt down and straddled her chest. His large warm balls rested on her chin and she reached out her tongue to lick them. His cock oozed pre-cum and he lowered it to her lips. Libby licked off the pre-cum and opened her mouth to lick his massive cock.

She licked the velvety flesh of his cockhead, pushing his foreskin back behind the rim. Pre-cum continued to seep out as Libby tongue bathed John’s cockhead. Slowly, he moved forward, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth. Libby began to move her head back and forth, lips tightly covering her teeth to prevent scraping them against the soft cockhead flesh. She uncovered her teeth momentarily, to tenderly nip and bite John’s cockshaft and opened her throat to take his cock deep. John moaned with pleasure as Libby swirled her tongue around his cockhead and deep throated him with each inward thrust. Closing his eyes, John, relished the delightful attentions Libby lavished on her Master’s huge throbbing cock. He brought his hands to his chest and began to rub his hard nipples with his fingertips. Libby watched his face as his pleasure rapidly heightened and he moaned. His nipples had always seemed directly wired to the sensitive spot under his cockhead. Rubbing his nipples caused his balls to draw up tight, boiling to release his considerable volume of cum stirring within them. Libby felt his cock swelling as he rubbed his nipples. She made a quick mental note to lick and suck her Masters nipples at her first opportunity.

She sensed John’s orgasm rising, feeling his cock pulsate as she licked and sucked it. Suddenly, John cried out, stiffened and exploded in a gigantic orgasm. His cum spewed out of his cockhole splattering against Libby’s throat, back over her tongue and inner cheeks. She gagged, momentarily, swallowed the first volley of cum, as he erupted again. She tried to contain all his cum in her mouth, but the volume was too great. Much of it seeped out of the corners of her mouth, but she managed to swallow the bulk of his seed.

John’s body shuddered from the intensity of his orgasm. His legs weakened, as volley after volley of his thick, salty, white cum spurted into Libby’s mouth disappearing down her throat. His eyes shut tight, his breathing labored, John struggled to recover from the force of his orgasm. Slowly, his eyes opened and he began to breath normally. He bent over to kiss Libby’s lips, probing her mouth with his tongue, tasting his cum on her tongue. Libby eagerly returned the kiss, delighted that he had kissed her and probed her cum covered mouth. “Thank you, Master,” Libby said softly. John smiled as he stepped away from her bound and sweating body. He began to lick her nipples and suck them into his mouth. Libby moaned with delight. Her salty sweat coated her breasts. Eagerly, he lapped and swallowed her sweat then tongue bathed her breasts and nipples. Libby felt her cunt becoming wetter from John’s attention to her tits, arousing her once again. “I love you, Master. I love you,” she murmured, as John licked his way to her sweat filled navel and drained it with his tongue.

His nose brushed against the soft curls of her bush, wet with her juices. John traced his tongue through her bush until it emerged onto her clit, nestled in its hood. He teased the hood with his tongue. Her clit started to rise and slide out of its hood, swelling with each brush of John’s tongue. Soon, it stood erect and engorged, nearly a half inch out of its hood, straining for attention. John continued to tease it, moving his tongue away to lick her cuntlips, then return to ‘torment’ her clit. He probed his tongue into her cunt as deep as he could, swallowing her heavily flowing cunt nectar. He gripped her clit with his thumb and forefinger and gently rolled and rubbed it. Pulling the dildo out of her asshole, he watched her cunt juices flow down to wet and coat her asshole. Libby was moaning and gyrating with pleasure as John continued to roll and rub her clit. Drawing his tongue down the cleft of her asscrack, he circled her asshole several times. Libby flinched as his tongue zeroed in on her rosy, puckered asshole. Licking it tenderly, he easily pushed his tongue past her sphincter that had been opened by the dildo. John’s tongue fucked and licked her asshole, to Libby’s delight, feeling her loins begging again for orgasmic release.

John’s semi-hard cock began to stir and rise. He felt it stiffen and pulsate. He desired to possess this wonderful slave, bound, exposed and open before him. Libby moaned, feeling his tongue withdraw from her asshole. She pushed her hips out to recapture the marvelous tongue, but to no avail. She watched John kneel at her ass, feeling him place his cockhead at the entrance to her asshole. Libby groaned in rapture as the massive cockhead easily pushed aside her sphincter and entered her asshole. She gasped at the thickness of his massive cock, slowly sliding deeper and deeper into her ass.

“Yes, Master, Yes!” she cried out happily, realizing that one of her most intimate fantasies was coming true. “God, I love that, Master. Fuck my ass! FUCK MY ASS! Please Master, fuck it deeper, it’s sooooo good.” John pushed his cock into her asshole as deep as it would go. Libby felt his balls slap against her asscheeks. She moaned with delight as he began his fucking motion. She tightened her ass to clench his cock as it glided in and out of her asshole. Crying out with joy, she realized that her clit, though untouched, was throbbing and racing toward orgasm. John fucked her asshole for nearly fifteen minutes, feeling Libby grinding her ass to fuck him back. She clasped and clenched his cock with her ass muscles and sphincter. His balls continued to slap at her asscheeks as she gained momentum toward orgasm. Without further warning, her cunt erupted in a convulsive orgasm from the huge cock fucking her ass. She screamed with delight shouting, “Oh God…yes, yesssss!” screaming, “Oh my God…that’s so wonderful…thank you, Master…thank you!”

Libby’s orgasm began to subside. John pulled his cock out of her ass and drove it deep into her cunt in a single massive thrust. Screaming in ecstasy again, she tightened her cunt to strangle the wonderful cock that had impaled her. John laid down on Libby’s body kissing her lips hungrily, as he fucked her hard and deep. Libby thrust her hips into John’s thrusts, moaning as he fucked her, his balls slapping hard against her asscheeks. She closed her eyes, reveling in her pleasure. Libby’s moaning, signaled John that she was swiftly approaching another orgasm. He re-doubled his efforts to achieve a mutual orgasm with his wonderful slave and lover. Libby’s cunt clutched his cock with each thrust, driving him wild with desire. His balls tightened and drew up close to his body as his semen boiled within them. Libby gasped and then screamed as a titanic orgasm rippled through her body with wanton pleasure. She shuddered and shook uncontrollably. Her juices spewed forth, drenching John’s balls and thighs with her nectar.

Her wails resonated throughout the Chalet as the intensity of her cumming consumed her. Again and again she shivered, trembled and came hard with each thrust of John’s cock deep into her cunt. Her gyrations and flailing drove John’s cock deep into her and he exploded in an enormous orgasm. His cock cannonaded his cum deep inside her, filling her cunt with thick, white, gooey cum. John cried out too, as an intense sensitivity engulfed his cockhead to the point where he could barely stand it, but Libby’s cunt would not release him. He reveled in the sweet ‘torment’ he ‘suffered’ from Libby’s clasping and clutching cunt muscles. John surrendered to the pulsating cunt that had captured his cock. He dropped limply onto Libby’s still trembling body. Eyes closed, he momentarily drifted into semi-consciousness, breathing hard, gasping and trying, but failing, to quickly recover. Libby’s breathing was labored too, as she felt her orgasm gradually subside.

Libby easily slipped her wrists out of the rope loops that had ‘bound’ her. Confirming that John had indeed given her a means to escape her bounds, anytime she wished. She wrapped her arms around her Master, to embrace and kiss him as he struggled to recover. Their lips met and she kissed him deeply whispering, “That was incredible, Master. My God, I have never had such satisfying sex in all my life! It was totally unbelievable!” John’s eyes opened slowly as he regained his senses. He returned Libby’s kisses and once again licked and sucked her delightful nipples. Libby ran her finger through his hair. She reveled in the pleasure visited on her nipples. John licked lower and lower until he was once again nuzzling her soft bush. He kissed her still throbbing and erect clit. John picked up his bottle of wine, opened her pussy with his fingers and poured some wine into her cunt to mix with her juices and his cum.

John covered her cunt with his mouth and began to drink the mixture of wine, cunt nectar and cum. Libby shuddered delightfully, realizing that he was eagerly lapping up the fluids from her aching, but satisfied pussy. She heard John swallow some of the blend, then suck out the rest from her pussy. Raising up, embracing Libby, he brought his mouth to hers. Kissing her, she opened her mouth to accept their blended fluids. John transferred the wine blended cum from his mouth to hers. Libby swallowed greedily, relishing her share. “Ummmmm, that was wonderful, Master,” she told him.

“It’s the Ambrosia of the Gods of Olympus,” John declared. “The ancient Greek Gods and Goddesses, on Mount Olympus, called this elixir Ambrosia. It is the fruit of the grape, nectar from a well fucked, sopping wet cunt and the thick, gooey, milky-cum of a lovers cock. That is Ambrosia, The Nectar of the Gods”

“I love it, Master. I wish to taste it often. It felt as though you had taken me to Olympus, today, Master,” she replied.

John smiled at her, kissed her again and whispered, “You were on Olympus today, sweet slave Libby. I’d love to take you there often, but you must be careful because Zeus, the King of the Gods, and some of the others will want to sample your ample and lovely charms,” he teased. “Even the Goddesses will want to take their turn.”

“Oh, I hope so, Master,” Libby teased back as she kissed him again.

John released her ankles from the rope loops and gently laid her aching legs on the bed. He held her close and kissed her forehead. “You endured well for your first time as a slave, Libby.”

“I loved it all, Master. I knew the leather strap would hurt my bottom, but I thought I would die when you strapped my pussy. It hurt so much that I was close to using the safe word, but then it began to hurt so good. I couldn’t believe the intensity of my orgasm from the strap. I had read that a ‘Pain Orgasm’ is the best ever. They were right!” Libby told him.

“Next time, if you desire a next time, I will bind you securely and you will suffer some more delightful sexual ‘torments’, slave Libby.”

“Yes, my Master. I look forward to the next time and the next. I’m so glad I met you here tonight. I feel totally sated. Completely satisfied, both sexually and physically. I had no idea that BDSM could be so fulfilling, and you were such a wonderful Master and Lover.” She told him.

“It takes two to be sexually satisfied and fulfilled, sweet Libby.” He pulled the covers over them, kissed her and turned out the lights.

Libby yawned and cuddled closer. “Master, I’m sure you have heard that women complain about guys rolling over and going to sleep after sex. Well, If it’s done right, we women also roll over and go to sleep.” John chuckled and kissed her again. They soon drifted off to a sound, satisfying and well deserved, sleep.

The End

Comments and feedback to James Lacy at the email address in my profile.

12