Interns Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nobuo
Nobuo
47 Followers

"Good boy," Liz rewarded as she stood up to her full height, "now tell me how badly you'd like to lick my shaved pussy. I promise you that it's the sweetest, most delicious pussy you'll ever taste. Beg to eat my perfect pussy like the undeserving slave that you are."

Will tried to remember when things got so out of control. He was a horny guy and thought Liz was really attractive, but he had just met her. He never thought he'd be the kind of guy to let things go this far while at work. He knew if they were caught, he had a lot more to lose. He decided that he'd better stop things short now while clothes were still on. The words out of his mouth, however, did not seem to agree with him.

"Yes, ma'am, oh thank you, ma'am. I can smell your perfect soaking pussy from here. Please let me taste it, please. I'm nothing but your stupid, undeserving slave, but I live and die for your pussy. I could have it for every meal, I would stop at nothing to make you feel good. Your pleasure is my life, ma'am. I am forever thirsty for your delicious pussy."

What. The. Fuck.

Will figured he must have been more turned on than he thought. He had never said words like that, much less at work and to somebody he just met. He was beyond belief. He was petrified, confused, and extremely turned on. He looked desperately up at Liz as if it were up to her to end everything. She gave Will a satisfied smile and spoke again while pacing purposefully.

"It looks like you'll serve me well, Will. I want you to stay here while I go back downstairs. After a few minutes have passed, go to the bathroom and jerk off to the thought of the privilege of eating my pussy." She stopped and looked Will in the eyes again. Her eyes looking more black than when he first shook her hand. "You will not communicate any of this to anyone. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," Will quickly answered. He didn't know why he felt so compelled to obey her, but he was just glad that it seemed to be over.

Liz smiled a warm smile, leaned over to Will's ear, slowly licked up along the lobe and whispered, "good boy." When she walked out, her manner seemed to return to the meek girl Will thought he met downstairs.

Will struggled to collect his thoughts. His cock was still rock hard and trying its hardest to burst from his jeans. Every time he'd try to calm down, his dick just fought harder. Will finally resigned to following Liz's request. "I'll jerk off to whatever I fucking want to, though," he muttered to himself in defiance.

He found his rebellion much harder to execute, however. In the – luckily – private third floor bathrooms, Will tried to masturbate to any thought but the one Liz recommended. He pictured porn stars, old high school crushes, imaginary women, and nothing worked. His damned cock never softened, but none of his thoughts would bring him any pleasure as he stroked. Even trying to recall his daydream about Meagan did nothing for his throbbing member. He felt like he betrayed Meagan in that moment, as silly as the notion seemed.

In a final act of denial, Will tried imagining other aspects of Liz. He recalled her perfectly sculpted ass or her generous, young chest. He pictured her on her knees giving the blowjob of a lifetime, but nothing worked. Frustrated, Will's mind finally pulled the yoga pants off of Liz and exposed a shaved pussy covered by no panties. Although angry at his inability to deny Liz's orders, Will couldn't help but dive in in his mind.

The moment he did, however, everything changed. It was like a race car finally hitting the gas. His hand was electric on his pleading dick. In his imagination, Will was in heaven between her legs. His hands were under her tight ass, pulling her pussy into his face. He moaned out loud in bliss as he imagined his tongue exploring her soaking wet, hairless pussy. The image was so vivid, he was so grateful for her pussy, he couldn't believe how amazing it tasted and how lucky he was. Nothing else could feel so amazing.

"Thank you!" Will exclaimed out loud as he shot stream after stream of come out of his exhausted dick. He wasn't paying attention to his aim as he covered the walls and floor of the bathroom with his sperm. He collapsed on the floor feeling nothing but gratitude and exhaustion for at least 3 minutes.

Soon, he came back to reality and surveyed the results of his passion. Had he really come that much? Did he really talk and moan out loud as he jerked off in a work bathroom?

The day had been just so fucking bizarre that Will could do nothing but shake everything off and clean up what he could with paper towel.

He washed up and left the bathroom sheepishly. He silently thanked the thin air that nobody seemed to be around, and he went back up to his office to call Colin.

Nobuo
Nobuo
47 Followers
12