Interns Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nobuo
Nobuo
47 Followers

He then turned toward the far stairs to head back to his office before Lauren T returned. If there were snags in his logic, or even if his test commands ended up being effective, he didn't want to find out now. Plus, it was finally around time for him to get some real work done.

Will reeled while taking in the events of the past few hours. He wondered why Liz didn't employ any memory control on him. Or if she did, why did she let him remember as much as she did? And why would she want to pass her powers along? Not that Will was complaining, but he did have a this-is-too-good-to-be-true feeling running through him.

Will went through the rest of his day as he normally would have, even resisting using his newfound powers for minor mischief. He concentrated on the weekend. Liz's restriction would be up and he could test his abilities outside of work.

With a mixture of apprehensive and excitement, Will explored the possibilities of the weekend. For the first time in weeks, Meagan did not dominate his thoughts.

Nobuo
Nobuo
47 Followers