Intern's First Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I detected more snickering, but I didn't dare turn around. Instead, I peered up at the advancing floor numbers and willed them to speed up.

"Hail, Caesar," a girl offered from the back but cracked up partway through the salute. Her friends lost their composure immediately and howled with laughter. I glanced over my shoulder. ... My fear was realized – the four girls from the lobby. Most of them tried to regain control when they saw me look back, but one girl was doubled over and near to crying. I turned back to the display.

The laughing girl undermined the others, and soon the cackling spread. I even found it contagious and chuckled a bit under my breath. This would be over soon.

Then, ominously, I heard one of them whisper, "Do it. Do it!"

I felt a light tug on my sheet. Transferring the laptop to my other hand, I casually arranged the toga back into position. Then came another tug. I reached to make another adjustment when I received yet another tug and then another one and then a big one.

"Hey!" I yelled and almost dropped the laptop as I snatched at the unravelling sheet. Cool air replaced my covering, and my groin waggled in plain view. A girl shrieked. I snatched for a better grip but couldn't match the combined strength of the group.

A hand came from a different direction and yanked the sheet off me entirely. I was now naked in the middle of the elevator and trying not to lose the last handhold that I had. Squeals filled the car.

The elevator doors opened, and one of the girls darted out. Another girl grabbed the laptop. Shocked, I let go of the sheet, and all of my assaulters ran out. "Go! Go!" screamed a girl as the group dashed down the hall. "Open it!" yelled another one.

I leaped out of the car and chased behind them, my penis slapping against my thighs as I ran. I didn't have time for this!

Halfway down the hall, one of the girls fumbled with a key card at one of the rooms. When they spotted me in pursuit, they let out a collective scream. Then the door opened, and the huddle scrambled inside.

I dived for the sheet on the floor and caught a corner of it. The girls tried to yank the sheet away from me but ended up slamming the door on it. I tugged with all my strength, but the sheet was caught in the jamb. Fortunately, the door couldn't close properly, and so I thrust my shoulder against it, succeeding in opening it a crack.

A girl on the other side of the door screamed. I shoved again, gaining more progress. "Get over here!" yelled the girl, but before reinforcements could show up, I shoved again and burst through.

*** Girls' Room ***

Inside the room, the scene turned into bedlam. Young girls – far more than the four from the elevator – screamed and scattered. Various forms of lingerie and sleepwear zipped through my field of vision as girls scampered to safer parts of the room.

I spied my laptop being clutched by a girl at the far side of the first double bed. I bounded onto the bed to run across its top but lost my footing and landed on my face. A girl under the sheets shrieked and recoiled as my head ploughed into her lap.

I tried to bounce back up but was tackled from behind. My attacker's silk chemise slid across my back. Then another body fell onto my other side, covering me with soft, smooth skin. As I rolled over to break free, my cock poked under the chemise and slid over a bare thigh. Above my head, the girl in the bed grabbed my wrists, then another girl fell across my lap.

I wriggled frantically. "Grab his legs," someone yelled, and more girls jumped on top. Two girls tried to pin my feet. "Watch out for his thingee!" ... "Ahh, it's touching me. Look out!"

Rolling onto my other side, I faced the nearly naked girl. She had on a skimpy bra and panties.

"Let me up," I yelled at my attackers. Squeals echoed in the room.

I worked one hand free, but the girl facing me pounced on it immediately, inadvertently landing a thin bra cup on my mouth. I could feel her hard nipple with my tongue through the material. Another girl in a babydoll nightie crawled up my body to pin my chest, her soft, bare midriff dragged over my stiff cock.

Girls' bodies enveloped me. I struggled under their weight. Soft, bare skin pressed in on all sides. The underside of my cock wiped back and forth across some girl's smooth, taut skin as I wriggled. Young, earnest faces converged on mine, eyes squinting with exertion. A girl's small mouth next to my ear squeaked anxiously as she strained against my resistance.

"Let me up!" I yelled from under the mass. Girls' voices shouted from various locations in the pile. "Grab his arm! ... Hold onto that! ... What's that on my stomach?!"

Finally, a girl beside the bed screeched, "STOP!" above all the noise and commotion. "I'll drop it. So help me, I'll drop it!" Everyone froze. I looked over to see her holding my laptop above her head. The struggle was over.

Everything settled down. The extorter handed the laptop to a nervous-looking girl next to her dressed in Miss Kitty pyjamas and fuzzy slippers. As my pile of restrainers shifted around to make room, the lead girl sat down calmly on the bed beside me. The ring of girls gazed down at my naked, vulnerable body. My unprotected erection marked the centre of mass.

"Let me up, darn it! I've got a meeting that I have to get to," I demanded. "If you don't ..."

"Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh," the girl quieted me. "You're scaring Cherie. You don't want her to drop that heavy laptop, do you?" She petted my chest to soothe me. Cherie clutched the laptop awkwardly to her chest like a pile of school books.

"Girls," the lead girl cooed, "This is the Timothy from the elevator that we told you about. It seems that Timothy's been stalking us.

"What?" I cried.

"He was flashing us in the elevator," she continued. "I think he wants to play with us, but he's just too shy to ask."

"No! Listen! You have to ..."

"Shhhhh, shhhhh," she hissed, "Cherie doesn't like loud voices." The lead girl stuck a couple of fingers into my mouth to occupy it.

"Why don't we make Timothy feel at home? Then we'll decide what games we're gonna play with him," the girl said, pulling her t-shirt over her head and tossing it onto the floor. Underneath, her young, soft breasts bounced eagerly inside a white, smooth-cupped bra, until she flung it off as well. In the open air, her small nipples pushed tautly erect. Her actions prompted other girls to shed their clothes, and soon, satin, silk and cotton were floating to the ground all over the room.

The girl leaned across my chest, smiling knowingly at me. "Tiffany," she called out over her shoulder, "Lock the door." Then, she kissed me full on the lips. She sucked out my bottom lip and then thrust a tongue into my mouth. Another girl gasped, "Oh my gawd, Kathy!" but soon I felt lips on my chest and stomach and legs. Someone cradled my balls with her hand. There were giggles at first, but they soon transitioned to lip smacks, wet slurping and heavy breathing. The sounds of smooches and smacks registered as wet kisses and nibbles all over my body.

Kathy took a break from kissing to whisper, "Don't worry, Timothy. We're all eighteen."

"But ...," I responded, until she pounced on my lips and renewed her attack.

More lips and hands joined in. Some girl nibbled on my earlobe, and another one sucked on my nipple. Hands drifted over my stomach and abdomen. Two girls took turns fondling my balls. A wet sensation on my ankle hinted that a girl was straddling my leg.

"Oh my gawd, look at how stiff it's getting!"

"Touch it." ... "No, you touch it." ... "No, you." ... "Ewww, let go." Many girls were squealing.

A hand encircled my cock and slipped up its length, followed by another and then another. The manipulators broke into a chorus of giggling. I worried about how stimulated I was getting.

Kathy stood up to take off her jeans. I caught her smile and wink at me, just before two other girls dropped onto my face. They took turns kissing my mouth, impatiently, inhaling deeply between kisses.

Some girl twirled my nipple with her tongue, getting it really stimulated and then biting on it playfully. Another one's tongue drilled into my bellybutton.

"What happens if you pull it really fast?" A girl gripped my hard-on and began jerking me quickly. I knew what would happen, and I tried to scoot my hips out of the way, but that just encouraged her more. I really began to tingle.

"Whoaaa, Mel," Kathy, now naked, called out. "We don't want things to be over too quickly. Everyone has to take a turn."

"What about Cherie?"

All eyes turned to the little mouse. She clutched my laptop closer to her chest and pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"Cherie, too," Kathy replied. "Here, wait a minute." She climbed rearward onto my chest and settled her naked bum under my chin. Her crack loomed before my face and seemed ready to chomp at me. "Okay, Cherie, you can put the laptop down. Don't be afraid. That's it. Now, move down to the end of the bed."

Activity on my body ceased.

"Don't be scared, Cherie. Just touch it. That's it," Kathy encouraged her. "It won't bite you."

Cool, light fingers slid hesitantly down the sensitive skin of my shaft. Their touch was exquisitely delicate.

"That's it," Kathy said. "Don't be afraid of it."

The small hand wrapped around my hard-on and pulled gingerly downwards. The cool, clammy fist skipped over the skin to the base. A couple of girls giggled and then chanted, "Cher-ie! Cher-ie!" Then someone yelled out, "Kiss it!" and the chorus changed immediately, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Kathy rose on her knees and leaned down the bed. Framed between Kathy's open thighs, Cherie, pale and trembling at the end of the bed, held my erection propped in her hand. Her mouth hovered above the tip. Kathy placed her hand on the back of Cherie's head and drew it down lightly. I stared mesmerized as the lips lowered towards my waiting cock.

Kathy sat back on her haunches as Cherie's face descended. Then, just as Cherie's thin, quivering lips touched my tip, Kathy's wet pussy lips pressed onto my mouth. Surprised, Kathy jerked her hips up and looked down, but then re-lowered her spongy patch more deliberately onto my mouth. Her juices oozed over my lips.

Cherie planted a little kiss on my head. She cried, "Ewww!" and then let go, but other lips filled the void. Wet kisses landed on my penis, and a curling tongue dragged over my sac. Hands returned to petting and massaging my body. My balls tightened.

Kathy lifted up to reposition herself. She compressed her wet lips onto my mouth again and dragged them over my chin. Mewing appreciatively, she repeated the slide several times, grinding against the stubble of my chin at the end of each glide. My face became slick.

The noise of the girls' smucking and smacking filled the room, and out of the corner of my eyes, I could see girls jostling at each side of the bed to get access.

Kathy moaned loudly and dismounted my face with a quick swing of her leg. "Oh my gawd!" she said, holding onto my wrist with one hand and fingering herself rapidly with the other. "Get up, get up, get up," she ordered from the side of the bed. "Girls, let him up!"

The girls scattered to the sides. I stared up at Kathy, not knowing what was going on.

"Up, up, up," she insisted, pulling me by the arm.

I bounced off the bed, only to find her trading places with me but maintaining her hold. Continuing to finger herself, Kathy lay sideways on the bed, her legs swung up into the air into a bare-legged V. "All right," she announced, "Everyone grab a spot on your back. We're going to play a game."

Hesitantly, a few girls lay down shoulder-to-shoulder with Kathy, lifting their legs up. Then the rest of the girls jostled for a spot as if they were playing musical chairs and the music had just stopped. Running out of room, the last of the group hustled over to the other bed and got into position. I stood like a farmer between two rows of cornstalks ready for harvesting.

"Okay, Timothy," Kathy said, "We're going to play Onsies-Twosies." A couple girls giggled. Others were rubbing themselves. One girl clasped her hands over her vagina and gasped at the announcement.

"I'm not sure ...," I began to say.

"Have you heard the rhyme – Onesies, funsie, in her undies. Pull them down, and see her cuntsie?" she asked. "You know – twosies, oozie, on her shoesies, ... threesies, squeezie, tween her kneesies; ...?"

A girl on the far bed squealed. "Oh my gawd, Kathy!" she yelled, shocked. All of the girls began tittering.

"No, I ...," I began to answer.

"Well, we're going to say the first verse, and you have to insert yourself once into each girl in turn," she explained. A girl screamed. More girls rubbed themselves. "But when we switch to the second verse, then you have to do it twice before moving to the next girl, and so on as you go round the circle."

"What?!!" I exclaimed, which prompted her to dig her nails into my wrist. "Aaah! All right, but this is freaky. You have to close your eyes, or I won't be able to do it."

Kathy looked at me sceptically but then nodded. "All right, girls, close your eyes. Tell me when you're ready."

I rubbed myself a bit harder and then nodded. Kathy closed her eyes and spread her thighs apart more. She began, "One-sies, fun-sie ... Come on if you're ready."

I stood between her legs. The second time, more girls joined her, "One-sies, fun-sie, in her undies."

Assured that her eyes were closed, I extended my middle finger and slid it into her sopping wet opening. "Pull them DOWN," she grunted with my insertion and let go of my arm. A few girls snickered.

Kathy cleared her throat and then reset the verse, "Pull them down, ...," As the girls continued chanting, I sneaked over and grabbed the laptop quietly off the top of the dresser. "And see her cunt-sie. ..." I tiptoed towards the door.

"Twosies, oozie, ..." I placed my hand on the doorknob and twisted it slowly. "On her shoesies. ..."

"I don't feel anything," said the girl lying next the Kathy. "Hey!" cried another one, who noticed my imminent departure. I heaved on the door, but it didn't budge. The lock!!

Girls leaped onto the floor and darted towards me. I twirled the lock. The laptop slipped partly out of my grasp. I swung the door open. A hand grabbed onto my shoulder, and another one snatched at the laptop.

I lunged into the hall and careened towards the stairs. My erection stretched out in front of me, like the pitot tube on the nose of jet. My balls flopped and slapped against my thighs. A girl entering her room ahead of me screamed and panicked with her card to get it in the slot. Behind me, the light thumping of feet on the carpet stopped. At the end of the hall, I burst through the door of the stairwell and shot upstairs.

*** Client's Room ***

I came to a faltering stop in front of the door to Mrs Robertson's suite. Huffing to catch my breath, I hesitated to knock. Not only was I completely naked, but I was unforgivably late. If my boss was inside, I would get yelled at, and if she wasn't, I would probably get fired. But if I didn't show up at all, well let's just say that I didn't relish the thought of going through life as a eunuch. I knocked.

I fidgeted with the laptop in front of me to optimize my only cover. My backside felt chilled by its exposure as I glanced nervously down the corridor to ensure that no one was watching. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a shadow darken the peephole. The door swung open.

Dressed in a white, floor-length, terrycloth robe, Mrs Robertson leaned against the edge of the open door – one arm extended along it and the other one hooked onto a raised hip. The thick cuff of the robe's sleeve had fallen down her extended arm to the shoulder. The front edges of the robe gaped brazenly open to reveal an overly tanned but tight body; a small but well-defined cleavage; and slender, shapely legs. Luckily, the robe's belt was securely cinched, otherwise Mrs Robertson would have been totally exposed.

"Well-ll-ll," she said from the bemused pose, "The prodigal intern returns." Her voice was raspy. I tried to smile. "I don't know whether to be irritated by your lateness or delighted by your brashness." Her eyes travelled down my exposed body. I clenched the laptop closer to my waist. I could feel the slots of the cooling vent pressing into my hard penis. "Mmmm, me likee. You just bought yourself a second chance. Come in."

I scurried into the sitting room and headed for a wall to back myself against. As I scooted past her, I thought I heard her murmur a hum of approval. The rough texture of the plaster wall felt prickly on my ass cheeks. I began my apology, "Ma'am, I am so, so sorry. I had absolutely no intention of being late."

Mrs Robertson strode towards me with a wry smile on her face. She didn't stop where I thought she would but drew uncomfortably close to my body. I could smell stale cigarette smoke on her breath. She placed a fingertip on my cheekbone and played it lightly over my cheek.

I continued to explain, "I ... uh ... I ... Well, you see ... I ... uh ... sent my clothes out to be laundered, and I didn't want to come up here naked ..."

"Naked. Uh hmmm." She skimmed her fingertip over my chin and down the side of my neck.

Her touch sent a tickle zipping from the base of my neck down my spine. I could feel blood rising in my face and imagined that I must have looked quite red. "Ma'am?" I coughed. "Is my boss here?"

She traced her fingertip down my arm onto the back of the hand holding the laptop. She tickled the webbing between a couple fingers, almost causing me to drop the computer. "No she isn't. And she didn't look happy when she left. I imagine that you have a lot of explaining to do." An anxious pang of guilt gripped my balls.

Mrs Robertson moved her hand to my bare hip and shimmed her fingers under the laptop. They inched towards my groin. "Timothy, do you have something to show me?" Her fingernails scratched on my pubic hair as they burrowed closer to the base of my cock.

"Huh?! Oh!" I swallowed, jerking away from the wall and backing towards the centre of the room. "Yes! I brought a presentation!" I gushed. I held the laptop up, but realizing that I was exposing myself, I slapped it back onto my front. "I should present the presentation that I brought to present ... presently." I felt like an idiot.

Leaning against the wall with her arms folded, Mrs Robertson looked a little irked. She bounced up and hustled past me, grabbing my arm en route. "Let's go then and see your 'presentation'," she quipped.

I tripped in behind as we headed towards the bedroom. "Um, do you want me to set up out here on the table?" I asked, confused.

"No, there's ... uh ... there's too much light out there for your screen. Let's go in here where it's ...," she said, pushing me through the door and shutting it behind us, "darker." I spun around to see her leaning back against the door. Grinning, she slid her big toe up the inside of her calf. "Why don't you set your computer on the bedside table over there?"

"Yes, ma'am." I walked around the bed, sat down on its side and wedged the laptop in between the bedside lamp and clock radio. Notwithstanding the lighting conditions, this really wasn't a very good place to give a presentation.

Conscious of my loss of cover, I grab one of the pillows from the head of the bed and placed it on my lap. "Ma'am?" I scanned the room but couldn't see her. "Do you think I could borrow a towel?" I asked anyways.

Suddenly, I felt her body press against my back. She was naked, and her small breasts smushed into my upper back. Her mouth appeared at the side of my ear. "Nonsense, Timothy," she breathed with an unsettlingly deep voice. "You're naked to show me that you have nothing to hide." She wrapped her arms around my chest and hugged me back into her body. "I'm impressed with your boldness." She wiped her palms in slow circles over my chest. "You've inspired me to take my clothes off too." She kissed the side of my neck, giving me a shiver. "I have nothing to hide either." She kissed me again.