Interracial Swing

Story Info
One husband's fantasy ends with a surprise twist.
6.2k words
4.29
148.2k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobbiecox2
bobbiecox2
198 Followers

There isn't a married man alive who would not jump at the chance to enjoy sex outside of marriage, at least that's my opinion. My name is Rob, 48 and have been married to my wife, Jodi for twenty years. Jodi is a very attractive woman, she is 46 5'8", 128lbs 36C-24-36. She has firm tits for her age, a nice round ass and shoulder length blonde hair.

I make my share of comments, in regards to other women, just so Jodi will know what I am thinking about. I am the type of guy who would definitely like to see his wife of 20 years with another man, as long as I am able to share the affection of another woman.

Like allot of marriages ours suffers a little form the boredom of routine. We have on occasion went nude hot tubing with our neighbors Sue and Andy, but some underwater groping was as about as far as it went.

On Friday nights we go out to get a bite and have a few drinks, this Friday would be different though. It would be the beginning of what I have longed to happen. After constant pressure from me, Jodi finally agreed to watch a porn movie. Not that Jodi was some prude; it just wasn't something she cared much about.

"Ok...OK Rob, we can watch a movie if you like, just don't expect me to be too enthused about it."

"No I think you will like it, it comes highly recommend."

"Oh really, by whom?"

"Charles for work, he said he and his wife, Jenna watched it and they really liked it." It happens that Charles and his wife are black. One of the two black couples Jodi and I know fairly well. We have come to know them over the years; company parties and an occasional Holiday get together.

"That's funny I wouldn't think that Jenna would go for these type of movies."

"Well she was like you at first, now Charles says they watch them every once and a while."

"What's the name of it?"

"It's supposed to be about two married couples who get together and enjoy each other's company; Interracial Swing is the title I think."

"Go figure, Charles would come up with that. You know all the times he has eyed me up, some of the comments he has made. I bet he chases all the white women in your office."

"Now don't be too judgmental, if Jenna liked it maybe you will as well. I know Charles has a thing for you and some other white ladies. That should make you feel good about yourself."

"Ok already let's start the movie. Enough about Charles the womanizer."

I put the DVD in the player and sat next to Jodi on the couch. We were still dressed from the evening out. Jodi wore black slacks and a white blouse, which showed her lacy bra underneath. I wore casual slacks and a polo golf shirt.

The movie started there were two couples at a house, they had come back from dinner and all were dressed pretty sexy. The white woman was tall and had long blonde hair; she had a nice pair of tits, not too big, somewhat like Jodi's. The white male had brown hair and had a nice build.

The black woman was shorter but had tits and an ass that wouldn't quit; she had very bright red lipstick on. The black man was tall, very short hair and a muscular build.

Before long both couples were naked and making out on a large sectional couch. The two women were sitting next to each other and the men on the outside.

Jodi finally got a look at the black guy's cock. "Holy shit.....look how long the black guys cock is. I can't believe that; he's not ever hard yet."

"Yeah they say black guys have the biggest cocks, I'll bet it is 9 or 10 inches long."

"Look the white chick is starting to stroke the black guy's cock......look how big it's getting.......shit."

"One big fucking black cock, no?"

"How is she gonna fit that thing inside her?"

The movie continued with the ladies on their knees sucking the guy's cocks. I put my arm around Jodi and we kissed as we watched the movie. Jodi was getting turn on by the movie and the attention I was paying to her.

I watched Jodi for a reaction, hoping that she would get aroused by what she was watching. Jodi began to rub her own breast through her sheer blouse. Sensing the time was right, I began to unbutton her blouse. Jodi offered no resistance; her eyes were glued to the action on the TV.

I removed her blouse and bra in no time; and was massaging her hard nipples. Jodi unbuttoned her slacks and raised her hips as she slid the slacks to the floor. Her hand quickly disappeared under the waist band of her panties.

The white woman was now straddling the lap of the black man. She used her hand to guide his cock into her pussy. She slowly lowered herself onto the stiff black cock.

"Ohhhh my..... she is able to take the whole thing into her," Jodi moaned as she worked her own clit.

"This is pretty hot stuff, just as Charles had said, look at the black woman slamming that white cock into her, what an ass."

"No...no watch how wet that long black cock is.....now that's hot!"

I planted the seed and Jodi took it hook line and sinker. Jodi was now completely nude; she was busy fingering her pussy and squeezing her tits with the other hand. All the while her faced was glued to the action in the movie. The black guy now had the white woman kneeling on the couch with her face towards the white guy. The black guy was fucking her from the rear with his hands gripping and slapping the white woman's ass.

I wasted no time stripping my clothes off as I watched the other couple. The white guy was fucking the black woman in the ass. Jodi emulated the white woman on the screen and climbed on the couch, offering her ass to me, her face was on the cushion of the couch as she continued to watch the screen. I mounted her from behind, just like the black guy on the screen. I figured if she was getting into it why not help her out.

"Oh...OHhhhhhh.....Ohhhh .. Yeah baby fuck me hard...fuck me hard with that cock...buried it deep inside of me....I wanna feel you're hot cum in my hole."

"OK.....bitch......I'll fill your white pussy with my come......I'm going to ......fuck you till you beg for more.....more ...more of my black cock

Jodi was wishing that black cock she was watching was buried deep within her. "Harder...harder......fuck my white pussy.....fuck my pussy with you long black cock."

I achieved my goal for the evening, I started to tense up and felt my cock explode in Jodi's hot pussy.

"Fuck baby....fuck......I am cumming."

Jodi climaxed shortly after that. We collapsed on the couch and continued to watch the movie.

We went to bed shortly thereafter and we fucked liked wild animals before dozing off.

The next morning over coffee I wasn't sure what to say, but wanted the seed I planted to grow. I had never seen my formerly proper wife so hot....so into wild sex before. Would she try and down play her animal lust or would she embrace it.

"Wow... that was some video last night. I will have to thank Charles for letting us borrow it."

"Ah....yeah.....I can't believe I got so drawn into the action. I guess....it's just ...ah...I have never seen any interracial sex before. It was pretty hot. I still can't believe the size of the black guy's cock. Are they really that big?"

"I am sure like anything else they come in all shapes and sizes. Maybe we should rent a few more. I certainly liked how hot you were....never seen you like that before. What do you think?"

"I know this...next time I see a black guy I am going to wonder about the size of his cock. Don't get me wrong Rob, I love you and always will....but I can have a fantasy can't I?"

"Sure...Jodi, we all have those. Speaking of black cocks don't forget we have the retirement party for Jim Baker from work this Friday night. I am sure Charles and Jenna will be there. So you can wonder about the stick Charles is carrying around. You know he has a sweet spot for you."

I knew if I kept Jodi's mind on this maybe....just maybe....my fantasy could be realized. Watching my wife let herself go with a black guy. How devious I can be, when I want to. I am sure a few words with Charles might help set the stage.

"Yeah...I almost forgot about that. I am not much for these sort social things, but maybe this one will be different."

I could tell the wheels were turning for Jodi. Maybe this time Charles' advances would not be ignored. Maybe Jodi's imagination and lust would make for a fun evening.

"Well it should be fun; they are supposed to have a band after the ceremony. Open bar, music let's just have some fun."

"Deal.....that means I can buy something new to wear...right?"

"There's always a catch," I said with a laugh.

I returned the DVD to Charles at work the next day. I told him we had actually watched it and Jodi got into the action. I told Charles we were going to look for some others to rent.

"Rent...what are you talking about, dude, I have plenty more where that came from. I'll bring some in. Hey are you guys going to attend the retirement part Friday?'

"Yes, we plan on being there. Let's get a table together; I think you will see a new Jodi. So what's Jenna's take on all this? I have to tell you...I may be willing to help this thing along but....only if there is something in it for me as well."

"Hey...Jenna's cool with this. We're not what you call swingers, but we are no angels either. Jenna thinks you are cool, but she has the impression that Jodi is a little prissy white chick."

"I'll talk to her. If Jodi is ripe...man would that be nice.....fuck man....your wife is one hot white chick."

"Hey dumb ass....your wife turns allot of heads. You had better mind your own hen house or you might be the cock with an empty roost."

"Yeah...yeah, I have been dreaming of this for some time. Stuffing my black snake into your little woman. Let's just be cool and see what develops...ok?"

"Good point.....Jodi may blow this off, but I have a feeling, we may both be smiling on Monday. Let's not force it though it may take longer than we think. I don't want to push too hard too fast and fuck this opportunity up."

"I hear you Rob; we'll see how it plays out Friday."

That evening at home I told Jodi I gave the DVD back to Charles and he asked if we wanted to sit together Friday night, and I agreed.

"That's fine with me. Did you get any other DVD's?"

"No, I was going to stop but Charles said he had some other we could borrow."

"Awe....I was hoping to watch some more videos."

"Well...we can always check on the internet...plenty of material there."

"Oh....how do you know.....you like looking at women getting fucked don't you?"

"Yeah...I must admit watching hot sex gets me going. Maybe we need a movie camera?"

"Right...who's going to want to watch you and me fucking? I going up to change, I'll be back in a few."

"Fine...I'll see what I can find. You'd be surprised the armature stuff you can find."

Jodi headed upstairs and I went to the computer. I quickly found some of my favorite sites and started browsing. I went to the interracial categories as I want to keep the theme going in Jodi's head. I picked a site that had lots of thumbs of interracial action. I clicked on a few to see the series of pictures.

Jodi returned to the room with a white bath robe and heeled shoes which I found strange. She walked over to where I was sitting. She opened her robe and let it fall to the floor. Jodi was completely nude with just heels. She came closer and sat on my lap.

"So Rob...what have you found?"

"Here...see for yourself."

Jodi looked at the pictures and I began to click on various thumbs to enlarge them. All the pictures showed a white woman either sucking or fucking a big black cock. Jodi took the mouse from my hand so she could launch the thumbs she wanted to view.

I used my free hands to squeeze her tits. I pinched at her nipples as she went through picture after picture. She started to squirm on my knee, so I reached around and found her slit to be very wet. I inserted my finger and bounced her on my knee.

"Hey stand up for a minute so I can get comfortable."

Jodi quick obliged, she was now in a bend over position. Her ass in my face. I pushed the chair back and quickly removed my pants. In no time I was in the buff as well. I moved behind her and inserted my hard cock into her wet pussy. She was still bent over as I fucked her from behind.

"Like what you see.......those big black cocks.....imagine those cocks fucking your white pussy?"

"Yeah...oh ...yeah, fuck this is good stuff. "

Jodi kept clicking away as I slammed her ass and worked her erect nipples. Her face was inched from the computer screen.

"Give me that black cock....fill my white pussy...fuck me bad boy...fuck me."

Jodi reached her climax as I was slapping her ass. I was ready to explode myself so I pull out. I turned her around and stuck my cock into her mouth.

"Here you black cock slut, suck this."

I came deep into her throat. Holding her from behind, I helped her to her feet and kissed her deeply. It was a little funny knowing my wife has actually fantasizing about someone else, as she sucked my cock. The idea of seeing that for real was spicing up both of our lives.

As we got ready for bed Jodi asked, "What time will be leaving tomorrow for the retirement party? I need to stop at the mall for a few things, do I have time?"

"I figured we would leave here at 7:00, it starts at 7:30, so you should have plenty of time to shop. What do you need?"

"You will see tomorrow, a little surprise if you will."

The next day at work I poked my head into Charles' office to see what was up with him. I wanted to tell him about our little episode last night.

"Hey....what's up? You and Jenna still on for tonight?"

"Can hardly wait man, I have been laying down a few hints at home too. I asked Jenna to help me find some of our porn videos last night. She asked who they were for, so of course I told the truth that you and Jodi. I told her I let you borrow Interracial Swing and wanted to see others. She gave me that coy little smile of hers."

"Well last night Jodi asked if you had given me any more DVD's, she was disappointed when I said no."

"Too bad man."

"Well we used the trusty internet instead. Jodi is really getting into looking at porn. We fucked like animals last night."

"Hey better save some for me old buddy. See you tonight."

It was tough working that afternoon, I was anxious about the evening. Kept wondering how it would turn out. Thinking about getting my own hands on Charles' wife, hopefully I would be plunging my white cock into her dark little hole, fucking the big black titties she has.

By the time I got home Jodi and already taken her shower and was starting to get dressed. I hurried into the bathroom to take my own shower. As I was taking my shower, Jodi poked her head in and said.

"Hey guess who I saw at the mall?"

"I don't know........who?"

"Charles.......yeah I was sitting at Starbucks having a coffee and he was walking by and saw me."

"Really....did you talk to him?"

"Sure did.....you haven't said anything to him have you?"

"No...why...well just that we watched his DVD the other night."

"Well he saw I had a bag from Victoria Secret's and wanted to see what I had in the bag."

"Did you show him?"

"He actually grabbed the bags and looked inside, I was afraid he was going to pull everything out right there in Starbucks. I was mortified that he would hold up my panties for everyone to see."

"Well did he? He can be a funny guy at times would expect some comments from him."

"No he put his hand in the bag and fondled the garments, never pulled them out. Was weird having a black man touching my panties."

"What did he say?"

"He looked at me and smiled, and said that Rob is one lucky guy to have such a sexy wife. Then he asked if the things were for tonight."

"Are they?"

"Yes come out and see for yourself."

I toweled off and walking into the bed room. Jodi was standing by the dresser looking into the mirror. She turned around and I also shit myself. My wife was totally hot. She had dark thigh high nylons and black heels. Her panties were black lace and thong style. The killer was her bra, black as well, with clear straps that wouldn't show under her dress. The front of the bra cupped her breasts, but did not cover her nipples. The bra pushed her tits up and her nipples were sticking straight out.

If that wasn't enough she had little black elastic bands around her nipples that kept her nipples erect. With the push up bra holding up her breast and the bands forcing the nipples hard I was sure you would be able to see them though the sheer material of her dress.

"Holy shits...Jodi....I don't want to leave, I just want to fuck you right here and now. I have never seen you look so fucking sexy, my dick is getting hard. How did you come up with this?"

Jodi was taking in the moment knowing how hot she looked and knowing not only me would enjoy looking at her is this outfit. She turned around a couple of time, pretending to do a little dance.

"One of the young girls at Victoria Secret's helped me. I told her I wanted to look sexy, so men would become aroused. Works pretty well..huh?"

"You never finished the rest of your conversation with Charles. You mean he saw this stuff in your bag and knows you're wearing it tonight, fuck he's going to get a woody just knowing what's under your dress."

"That's the idea silly.....are you worried about your sexy little wife and how men will look at me tonight? Anyway I did tell him that these were for tonight and if he was nice I might save a dance for him. If my husband would allow that is. That's what's funny...then he said I am sure Rob will be willing to share me tonight. That's why I asked if you said anything."

"No..I swear just what I said before. Charles is just being Charles. He did say he would bring the DVD's tonight. Maybe we can watch them later....Ok"

"Sure I would like that. Let's get dressed and go."

As we drove to the party, I kept stealing looks at my wife thinking how sexy she looked and how any man would love the chance to have their way with her. Here I was willing ready and maybe able to give her to a black man to fulfill a fantasy of mine. She seemed to be off in a distance maybe she was thinking about tonight, maybe thinking about black cock.

As we walked into the reception I noticed some heads turning. Jodi's nipples pretty hard and pushing against the light material of her dress. We walked over to the bar and saw Charles and Jenna. Charles was eyeing up Jodi pretty good, pretty easy to tell what he was thinking.

Jenna looked hot as well. She is a well proportioned woman. She wore a red dress that was fairly tight, it was low cut and her cleavage begged for a cock to fuck. The heels she worn help accent her bubble butt. I was hopeful that I would get to see more.

Charles started the conversation, "Oh my .......don't we have to some fine looking women here. Jodi you look very nice. Did you tell Rob, I saw you today?"

"Yes...I told Rob about seeing you at the mall and yes I am wearing what I bought. Did you get what you needed?"

Jenna and I had puzzled looks on our faces. Jodi never mentioned why Charles was at the mall.

"We can talk about that later. Let's grab a table before they are all gone."

We all walked to the far end of the room, where there was a table somewhat by itself. The tables we rectangular, so Jodi and I sat across from Charles and Jenna. We covered all the boring subjects, just as the program was about to begin.

Charles and I got up to get another round of drinks before the program began. Looking back you could see Jenna and Jodi talking; maybe they were making a plan.

"So you liked Jodi's purchases I hear?"

"Yeah...fuck she bought some pretty hot stuff...and you can tell even through that dress of hers. She never bought shit like that before?'

bobbiecox2
bobbiecox2
198 Followers
12