Interrogation Ch. 01

Story Info
Will Agent Cassidy spill the beans?
1k words
3.69
40k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Run.

She swiftly makes her way down the narrow hallway, microchip in hand, to escape the 10+ guards who were called by the alarm. She may not be able to take them all, but she could surely out run them. She rounds the corners of the hallways with great speed and agility, being careful not to touch the walls and leave any fingerprints. After what seemed like ages she finally rounds the final corner and sees her exit. Too easy, she thought to herself.

Just as she was about to grab the door handle, she heard a soft "woosh" in the air. She felt the back of her neck and, sure enough, a small dart was sticking out. She plucked it from her neck to examine it. Shit. Suddenly, a wave of pure exhaustion overcomes her and she collapses onto her hands and knees before falling on her side. As her vision fades, two black leather boots rest inches from her face. "See you in interrogation, Agent Cassidy."

Agent Cassidy awakes and tries to stretch, only to discover that she was restrained by various leather straps to what seemed to be an operating table. Pitch black, she couldn't even determine how big the room was, or who else could be in it.

Step. Step. Step. Step. Her mysterious captor came close and closer until she felt his breath on her neck.

"It's nice to see you, Agent Cassidy. I can only hope your feelings are mutual. Tell me, do you like my new chamber? It was specially made for you. Would you like to see it?" She felt like a deer in the headlights as the room was suddenly overflowing with light. Once her eyes were adjusted, she quickly looked around the room. Three brutish men were lined up along the wall, dressed in tight black shirts and cargo pants. The rest of the room was completely empty except for the big black box sitting on the small table to her left. She could only imagine what was in there...

"Agent Cassidy, you have given me a lot of grief. I paid a lot of money into the research on this microchip, and you wanted to steal it? As hurt as I am, I only have one thing to ask of you: Who paid you to attempt to steal it from me?"

She simply leered at him with a wry smile.

"Oh! That's right! You have a reputation for being impossible to break. Well allow me to be your first time." He turned to the men. "It's time, men. Let's get started."

The four men immediately walk over the black box and each pull out a pair of scissors. To her horror, they begin to cut off her cargo pants and remove them leaving here helplessly squirming in her panties. "Cut off her bra, but leave the shirt." Without lifting her shirt above her chest, they slice through the sheer fabric and remove her size 36C bra. She helplessly squirms, but remains silent with all but a few grunts. The men place their scissors on the table and stand attention.

"Now, Agent Cassidy, this is how this is going to go. Either you tell me who sent you, or you will spend the rest of your days at my...disposal. You may speak at any time, but only if you are telling me what I need to know. And trust me, Agent Cassidy, you will by the end of the day. Ready?" Her eyes went wild as she realized he wasn't bluffing. "I'll take that as a yes."

The three men immediately begin to run their hands all over her body as she helplessly tried to loosen her restraints. Two different hands each took a breast, still clothed, and began to roughly squeeze them. She could feel her nipples being bitten and licked through the fabric as the two men squeezed harder and harder. The third man let his hand follow her legs up and down, stopping to stroke her pussy with the palm of his hand. He cut off her panties. Oh god... she thought as her body began to respond to the men's touch. The third man began to spread her lips and held up the two fingers, now covered in her juices. "Ooooh! Somebody seems to like it, Sir!"

"NO!" she exclaimed.

Her captor motioned for his men to back off. "What was that, Agent Cassidy? Have something to tell me?" She immediately shook her head no. She would be dead if she told. "Alright then. Boys, turn up the intensity a little bit."

The men ripped off her shirt and began to twist and bite and rough up her breast with increasing intensity. The third man slipped his back to her pussy. She suddenly felt two fingers begin to stretch her pussy and finger her with increasing speed. She felt herself heating up as she came closer and closer to orgasm. She let out a few grunts as she continued to struggle against the harnesses. Just as she was about to reach orgasm, the third man got up and went to the bag. He came back with what appeared to be a round ball. He flicked a switch on it and slipped it into her pussy. She immediately felt the vibrations from the ball as they kept her on edge, but it wasn't enough for her to cum.

"Last chance, Agent Cassidy. Tell me who you work for, or you will not be given another opportunity for 24 hours."

"Never!" She screamed. Immediately the third man painfully rubbed her clitoris until she arched her back. She let out a loud scream as her body was overcome with an immense heat that would not relent. The man continued to play roughly with her clit, bringing multiple orgasms. After what seemed like half an hour, the men finally backed away from the table, leaving her to whimper and gasp for air..

"Alright, Agent Cassidy, I suppose I will have to continue your punishment tomorrow." The three men exited the room, followed by her captor. "Sleep well, Agent Cassidy."