Interrogation Ch. 02

Story Info
The blooming love between a Romulian and a Klingon continues.
1k words
4.19
18.7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic_elor
vic_elor
125 Followers

Things were going better then he had ever imagined they would. Even with the early signs, he had estimated it would take years for her to reach a level where she could be left in his quarters unmonitored. Yet now, only six months since he first saw her, she was able to move about the ship with only basic restrictions. She had to wear a hooded robe when ever she was outside of his quarters, but that was for her own protection. And his.

For a Klingon, she was quite willing to learn and obey him. She had already learned to speak Romulian and was able to cook many of his favorite Romulian cuisine. So what if her cooking never quite tasted right or that when she spoke Romulian it made her sound awkward and childish. That didn't matter to him any more and neither did any of her other failings because he knew she would improve with his help. Anyway, he loved her now.

That was the problem. I had heard stories since childhood about the barbarity and worthlessness of Klingons and had spent his entire adult life devoted to serving the empire. And now, despite all of his training, all of his discipline, and all of his preparations he had fallen in love with a woman who had once been his prisoner and was considered to be a blood enemy. If word of his unorthodox love became known, he knew it would be death for both him and her.

But everyday he found it harder and harder to keep it a secret. That's why he had arranged transport for them on the warbird Ducar. The Ducar was under the command of Ja Naro, an old friend of his since childhood. If anyone would understand him, it would be Naro. Naro had agreed to have dinner with him in his quarters in two hours so now he had to make sure everything was perfect if he was going to be able to tell him about DaKol.

"Did he say yes?" "Of course he did. I wouldn't have brought us here if I doubted he would visit us."

The doors to their quarters had barely sealed before she rushed out into the main room.

"That's wonderful. I've wanted to meet some of your friends for so long."

"Don't worry. You will. We'd better make sure everything will be ready when he gets here. Did you…"

He couldn't even finish his sentence. He could always tell when she wanted attention. She had learned long ago that if she wanted his attention, all she had to do was ask. And she usually asked in the same way every time because she knew he couldn't resist her once her clothes were off. This time though she had added to her effort by applying a Romulian glitter onto her body that made her breasts sparkle in the dim lighting.

"Do you always wear nothing under your robe, or only when I'm around?" He asked her, jokingly.

"I'm always fully dressed when I leave home, but as of late my undergarments don't fit as well so I've chosen to spend more time at home. You don't mind, do you?"

"Do I mind if you do something that makes you feel comfortable and, as a side effect, makes it easier for you to get naked? No, I don't think that bothers me."

The first time he had her strip down in his room like this, she couldn't raise her gaze off of the floor. Times had certainly changed. Now she stripped down to get his attention and would give little shows for him in the hopes of feeling his strong touch.

She could tell she was going to get what she was hoping for. He moved behind her, embraced her, and began to nibble on her neck. Her legs shook with every little kiss he gave her and her mouth twitched each time his hand rubbed lightly over the edge of her vaginal lips.

"What I need to do is make friends with a doctor so I could get him to examine you. As little as like the concept of letting another man see you naked like this, I'd like to know that he's okay." He whispered to her as he moved his hand down onto her stomach.

"You're so confident it's a him? It might be a girl you know."

"Well just have to wait and see then, won't we."

"I thought you didn't like having to wait for things?" She said, giggling at the joke at his expense.

"Oh, but now I've found ways to pass the time." He said with a coyest smile as he took one of her breasts in his hand, "Plus, I think you enjoy passing the time this way too."

"This is my favorite part of waiting." She said, as she spun around to face him.

"Shouldn't we be getting ready for Naro's visit?" He asked her as he began to undo his clothes. He knew from experience what her answer would be.

"Don't worry, it's already underway. I took the liberty of starting early so we could prepare this way together." She said as she helped to take off his pants.

"What a brilliant girl you are. That glitter isn't toxic, is it?" He asked, jokingly.

She froze in place due to his odd question. They were in the middle of stripping, why would he ask such a silly question?

"I think so… why?" She asked him a confused look on her face.

"Because I'm going to remove every bit of it, piece by piece, from your cute little breasts with my tongue." He told her with a sly smile.

"You certainly know how to please a girl, don't you?"

"We'll just have to try it and see, won't we?" He said as he lowered his face down into her breasts. She cooed as he ran his tongue in circles around her nipples but just when the tip of his tongue touched the center of her hardened nipple…

*Ding…Ding*

"Dam… I think he's early."

"Ohh…huh…What?"

"The door. I think Naro is here early. Go check on the food. Take your clothes; you can get dressed in there."

She nodded and took her robe as he jumped back into his pants. "Hang on, I'm coming." He shouted at the door.

"Oh god, I hope this goes well." He thought to himself.

vic_elor
vic_elor
125 Followers