Interrogation Role Play

Story Info
Master does a mock interrogation of his Pet.
4.4k words
4.58
24.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story three years ago as a way to share some of my desires with my Master. Due to circumstances out of our control we currently cannot be together physically and have to instead rely on the internet as our main form of communication. I found this story while digging through my archived messages and decided it could be posted here as my first posting.

There is some background to this. Master was in the Army for a number of years and knows interrogation techniques and still has his fatigues. I'm a sucker for a Uniform! So all this played into the writing of this story. It was stories like this one that I would write for him that persuaded him to begin to attempt to write in the first place. So we learned from each other – he learned to write stories, and I learned to love again. Now he has grown as a writer and in turn I have grown in my submission to him.

You will find that the point of view jumps around in this piece. This is because it was written solely for him originally. It had been written as a tease for him, something to help him think about me when he had a rough day at work and needed a bit of a pick-me-up. I did my best trying to catch misspellings and punctuation errors using various programs on my word processor since I'm dyslexic and sometimes these mistakes can elude me.

Enjoy.

-GrimsPet

****

It was a rare occurrence for the two of us to get a day off in common, but for once we managed to have one. It was discussed in dry erase messages back and forth in the previous days that we would enjoy some role play in the dungeon. What kind of role play was left up to you as a surprise to me.

I have finished making dinner and I call you in. You enter the room wearing your typical clothes of shorts and a t-shirt and you take your seat at the table. I'm almost naked, save for just a long shirt that when I bend over leaves me exposed to you. Now and then I get cold and it was a good way to stay warmer yet keep myself available to you. I come forward and kneel down at your side and gently slide the plate onto the table in front of you. I lean my head against your leg and I feel your hand slide through my hair and your voice is tender,"Very well done Pet, it looks and smells delicious." I nuzzle a bit at your lap and you gently place your finger into the ring on my collar and draw me up to receive a kiss. Your lips meet mine and its electrical. I almost turn to putty on the spot. You know the reaction of my body and can read it well. Your voice is soft as you break the kiss, "Go and get your own food and eat Pet, you'll need the energy for later." You wink at me and I know I'm in for it.

I go and dish out my food and then take a seat at the table opposite you. Dinner is some luscious veal parmigiana over linguine. I typically make pretty lavish meals when we have mutual days off, and this is no exception. There is salad with a light vinaigrette and some home baked garlic bread made on rolls I made from scratch. Something else lingers on the air, the scent of something sweet, something reminiscent of apple pie. You look at me from where you are eating, "Pet did you make pie as well?" I smirk, "No Sir, it's a surprise." Your face contorts into an odd grin, "I bet Pet. Knowing you it cannot be bad." I giggle.

Finishing my meal I clean my area and begin cleaning up in the kitchen as you finish eating. You can hear me doing something and that sweet smell gets stronger. Soon I come over and fetch your empty plate and clean up your area and then I go back to my preparations in the kitchen. After a few moments I come out to you with a bowl. In the bowl is something apple shaped but wrapped in pastry with a dollop of vanilla ice cream to the side and fresh whipped cream. You look at it and then at me, "Pet, what is this?" Smiling I lean in and kiss the side of your face, "Sir, it's an apple dumpling. Think of it as an apple pie in miniature." The smile on your face grows. and you dig in, taking a bite. I watch your face as it lights up. Once more I've done well.

You sit there quietly eating your dessert, and then finishing you settle back in your chair, full and content. You look at me, "Pet why haven't you had dessert?" I smirk, "Because when I made them earlier I already had one to try it and see how it came out, so I've had my quota, the rest are yours." You laugh a bit and nod. Standing you bring your dishes into the kitchen where I have resumed cleaning up and you come up behind me and leaning down you kiss my ear. Your voice is a whisper, "Finish cleaning up here Pet, then come downstairs, be naked and wear your wrist and ankle cuffs." I'm feeling wet in anticipation as your lips linger at my ear. I respond, "Mmm certainly Sir, I look forward to this." You smile and leave and exit downstairs to the dungeon area. I can hear you down there moving around but I'm not all that sure what you are up to.

Soon I have cleaned up and I head downstairs and I remove the shirt leaving myself naked and exposed. I put on my cuffs and make sure I still look presentable and then head to the dungeon. It's quiet in there. I open the door. It's dark save for two candles someplace near the wall. I can barely make out your form and you are holding something in your hand. You come forward and I'm half blinded as a flashlight is shined in my face and I catch the sight of Army camouflage as my arms go up over my face to block the bright light. You're quick, and before I realize it both my wrists are trapped in one of your large hands. You pull up on my wrists and almost half drag me. I'm following, my footsteps partly dragging from the force of your strength.

I feel scared, yet at the same time my brain clicks into play and tells me you won't hurt me. I play along, giving struggle. I feel my wrists raised up higher towards the side wall and then the flashlight points up and I look up, my wrists being chained to a beam of a frame I had built for such a purpose. My toes barely touch the floor. That blasted flashlight hits my face again and I wince closing my eyes. Your hand is firm as you cup my chin and you look into my face, "Where are the top secret documents you stole wench?" I blink, repeatedly, my eyes semi-adjusting to that awful flashlight, "I don't know of what you talk about." You quirk an eyebrow, "Oh you know. I'll get it out of you."

The flashlight leaves. The light in the room is exceptionally dim. I'm watching, looking around to see what's coming. You step forward and a blindfold goes over my eyes. Your voice is firm, "This isn't all you'll be getting if you don't fess up." I squirm a bit. I'm also getting aroused hanging there like this exposed to you. The next thing I feel is a suction device on my nipples, each one being sucked to hardness and then being made to be kept that way with a rubber ring. I cry out as the pleasure in intense. My arousal is growing by the moment. Then I feel something being clamped about my hard nipples. The pressure is enough to induce more pleasure, almost bordering on being painful, but it isn't. Your fingertips brush over my clamped nipples and I hear your voice once more, close to my face, "Are you going to tell me now where those documents are?" I'm speechless at this moment.

You swivel my body in it's bindings so my back faces you. I hear you rummaging around in a dresser drawer. All I hear is a loud swish! Then a lightweight suede flogger makes contact with my rear and then my upper back, over and over. I moan loudly and give a bit mock struggle. I'm loving this. You stop and suddenly I feel you cupping my sex, your hand warm, your fingers exploring. I shiver and emit a soft cry of desire. I hear you almost growl. You withdraw your hand, and then I hear another swish and this time its heavier suede, it packs a bit of a light sting, enough to give sensation, but not hurt. I struggle a bit and you keep the flogger moving on my flesh, thwacking at me over and over. Finally it stops, and You swivel my body around again and you grasp my breasts in your hands, kneading at the flesh as you lean in, your lips lingering at my ears, "Where are they wench?" I shiver. I whimper a bit, "I don't know."

The same suction used on my nipples is suddenly applied to my clit. I arch my hips and howl out with pleasure. I actually hear you chuckle a bit. I know you're enjoying this as much as me. One of those rubber rings is affixed about my clit keeping it hard and swollen. I'm panting now in my bindings. Then you say, "Well, if you won't talk, then I'll keep you quiet for a long time." Your strong hands pry open my mouth and you gag me with the dog-bone gag, buckling it into place behind my head. I squirm in mock struggle. I'm only becoming more excited and aroused. You're close now, so close that the fabric of your uniform is brushing against my skin. I'm your prisoner and I know it. I'm so wet now it's almost going down my legs. Your hands grip my breasts again, kneading the flesh in your hands, fingertips brushing over my clamped nipples.

There is silence for a long time, the only sound being your heavy breathing and my low moans as you work your hands into my breasts. You know what it's doing to me. Then your hands leave, I feel nothing, you're not even nearby. Where did you go? I hear your voice from a few feet away, "I must fetch more items for torturing you. Perhaps while I am gone you will remember where you put the stolen documents?" I hear your footsteps and then a door closing. I'm alone, hanging there. I'm dripping, highly aroused. I can almost feel the darkness of the room around me, my senses all heightened.

I hear the door open, softly as if you're trying to sneak back in. Your footfalls are soft, but I hear them. My body is swiveled again and with a cracking noise I feel your bare hand smacking my rear. I almost yelp around the gag. I wasn't expecting it. Spanking was something new we were trying, something you wanted to explore. The slaps against my ass sting a bit, you're not hitting hard enough to hurt. Your hand stops and suddenly in it's place is ice, cold hard ice against my flesh. I struggle and yowl against the gag. Ice against freshly slapped flesh stings a bit.

You draw patterns down my thighs with the ice and up over my buttocks then over my sides and lower back. I'm shivering from the cold sensations running up my spine. You're silent, not talking but I hear you breathing, it's fast paced, I know you're aroused. The circles of cold keep being drawn on my flesh till the ice cube melts. then I cry out against the gag as you take the knotted satin rat-tail flogger to me. It packs a bit more punch due to the small knots. It's not anything that would hurt but it is something that would get anyone's attention when hit with it. The strikes keep coming over and over against my thighs, rear and upper back. Now and then you whack a bit lower on my legs with it. My flesh feels warm where you hit it. Warm and tingly.

After a few moments the flogging stops. Then I practically thrash as feathers begin tickling me over and over. You're careful not to tickle my sides, but you make darn sure you tickle everywhere else, swiveling my body around over and over, finding every nook and cranny to tickle with the feathers. I'm laughing, almost crying I'm laughing so hard.

The tickling stops and I'm panting for breath as I recover. I'm turned around to face you and once more those strong warm hands find my breasts. Kneading at them you feel me melt all over again, turning to putty. You lean in, your warmth evident next to my face and you whisper huskily in my ear, "Now slut, if you thought that was torture, you were wrong. Don't you dare cum or it will get far worse. Maybe when I'm done, you'll tell me where those documents are." I squirm a bit, my body on fire for you. I feel you pull away, but not for long as I feel your warm hands on my sex-lips and you part them and dive in, your warm lips sealing about my clit and you begin to suck at it. I make a loud squealing noise in the gag as the pleasure roars through me. You continue your onslaught. I know I'm not supposed to cum but it's getting difficult holding back. I arch my hips a bit, whimpering, aching to cum as your tongue delves into my sex.

I'm panting for breath against the gag. You know I'm at the brink and you pull your lips away. I hang there whimpering. I hear you wrestling with the chain over my head and you wrap your arms about me and lower me to the floor so I'm kneeling. My hands are still bound and they rest on top of my head. I feel you fumbling with the gag and you remove it for now. I hear a zipper and soon your hard cock it bobbing in front of me - I can smell it. You brush it over my face and I part my lips, aiming to grasp it in them. I hear your voice, "Oh you are such a slut. You're enjoying this torture. I may just keep you here and use your body once you confess." You cock disappears and instead you kneel down and I feel your lips press to mine, your arms wrapping about me for a moment as you give me one of those kisses of yours that turns me into putty. I shiver, body relaxing, going almost limp in your arms. I hear you chuckle at my reaction a bit and you keep kissing me, those lips working magic on my body. Your kiss has always melted me and this time is no exception.

A moment passes and you stop the kissing and slowly pull away from me. I feel suddenly devoid of your warmth. The warmth of your embrace is instead replaced by your cock back at my lips. This time I grasp it in my lips and I begin to suckle on it. I hear you moan loudly and you exclaim, "Yes slut, keep that up." I remember something you enjoy and I pull my lips off your shaft and slide my tongue down along it to your balls and begin to shower them with the affections of my tongue, licking, making them wet. I hear you panting and then I begin to lap greedily between your balls and I feel your hands slide onto my head grasping my bound wrists. You grunt from the pleasure. I know for the sake of the scene you're controlling yourself. I take one ball into my mouth and begin to suck at it, my hot tongue rolling over it slowly, drawing lazy circles on it. I feel you shudder. Now I wonder who is the one being tortured. I switch to the other ball and lap at it, and draw it into my mouth lavishing it with the same attention.

After a moment I pull my lips off your balls and I slide my tongue back up along your shaft, and wiggle it just behind the thick head. You emit a loud groan. I'm starting to wonder if the role play has ended as you seem at this point to be lost to the attentions of my mouth. I'm aroused, deeply so, my wetness leaking, dribbling down my legs as I worship you orally. I take as much of your thick meat into my mouth as I can and begin to suckle it sensually, deep slow sucking motions. Your grip on my wrists seems to intensify a moment as if you are holding onto control. Suddenly you pull free of my lips and growl out, "Slut! You think you'll get out of this that easily?" I gasp in shock. You grasp my wrists and hoist me back up and chain me back up again my tiptoes once more barely touching the floor. You lean in, your voice a growl of mock anger and lust and you ask me, "Now slut, tell me, where have you hidden those papers you stole?" I hiss at you in mock disgust and you laugh, "Is that all you can muster? I guess I'll just have to do more to you then."

I feel your fingernails on my sides, raking down along them with firm even pressure. I shiver and squirm a bit. Leaning in your hands slide up to my breasts and you grip them, kneading them a bit more roughly than earlier and you press your lips to mine once more, kissing me with feverish passion. I realize now how much you're holding onto control, as you ache just as much as I do for release. The kiss has left me breathless, weak. You stand back and I hear a soft chuckle from you and you move away. I'm listening for what you are doing. I feel the gag being slipped back into my mouth and I groan and shake my head a bit as if to resist. I can almost sense you smiling.

Your words come in a firm commanding voice, "Slut, since you won't tell me where you hid those documents I'm just going to have to take more drastic measures with you." I'm starting to wonder what the hell else you have planned as I'm already aching so bad to cum. As if you can read my mind you state, "And if you orgasm I'm going to torture you far worse Slut. Then again if you cum it means you're enjoying this and I'll just have to keep you here as mine and use you all the time." I squirm more in my bindings and moan into the gag.

I hear you moving about, fiddling with something. I then feel your warm hand cupping my drenched sex and I groan loudly. Suddenly I feel something gently clamped onto my swollen clit and whatever it is is slightly weighted and every movement only makes it sway back and forth by the weight and the movements vibrate through my clit. I quake and moan louder. You chuckle, "Someone likes this torture. I do believe I am going to keep you whether you cum or not Slut." I groan into the gag. Then I hear you walk away and I hear the door closed. I'm hanging there again in the dark. My clit is throbbing now from the weight gently hanging and swaying from it. My swollen nipples ache. My body is strung out in need, I ache so badly to cum and being left here hanging is only intensifying the ache within me. Time is passing, I'm not sure how long. I realize this is part of the torture.

It's time to confess. I think I hear the door open, I'm not sure, the sound is soft. I'm hanging there somewhat motionless and then I feel your hot breath on my neck and you lean in and nip at it. I whimper, this is only making the ache more unbearable. Your fingertips find my swollen nipples and begin to knead them, rolling them between your fingers. I begin to thrash a bit. You know what I'm feeling. You reach up with one hand and undo my gag letting it slip free and your lips find mine and you kiss me in one of those mind blowing ways you do so well. Your voice comes, very little of the firmness is in it now, just lust and need, "Where did you put them?" I gasp, "In..the suitcase on the conveyor belt of the factory." I hear you chuckle a bit, "Good slut."

I feel you gently remove the weight from my clit though you still leave the rubber ring around it and my nipples. Then I feel you undo my bindings. I sense the role play is coming to a close. Your embrace is now warm, loving, sensual and protective as you guide me to the heap of pillows we have in the dungeon for resting after scenes and making love. Once we're there you guide me down onto them and you pin me down with your body. Your hands slide along my flesh in gentle motions rubbing at my shoulders and arms, and then with one hand you pin my wrists above my head and your other hand gently caresses over my body. Your voice is so tender now, "That was fun Pet. However now we both have some needs to attend to. Cum at will Pet, you've been good." My body under you is responding to your closeness, my legs spreading wide and knees bending, hips arching upward a bit receptively. You can feel my body responding and you growl. Your free hand grasps your hard leaking shaft and you begin to guide it into me. I cry out in the pleasure as that thick head slips into me. You fill me inch by inch, taking your time till you are fully hilted within me.

I hear your voice again, "I love you Pet." My body is on fire underneath you with your closeness and the sensations of being filled. I manage to whimper out, "Love you..too Sir.." Your hunger and mine seem to be matching and the desire to rut is to great to resist. Your hips begin to thrust and soon you're hammering away at me, your hips slapping mine hard. I'm arching up under you like a wanton whore, only wanting more. My legs spread out wider and wrap about your waist and I hear you growl and you lean in and your teeth grasp at my neck and you nip at me, your tongue lapping at the flesh held between your teeth.

12