Interrupted Nap Time

Story Info
Just when your babygirl is about to take a nap, you walk in.
1.6k words
3.88
29.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well your baby is curled up on your bed, almost asleep, ready to take a nap. You come into the room and see her curled up there and smile, thinking about what you're going to do to her. You get onto the bed behind her and she snuggles up to you. You stroke her hair gently as she breathes deeply. Then unexpectantly you grip her throat tightly, her eyes opening quickly in a panic to look at you.

You only smirk back at her frightened expression. Like a good slut though, she keeps her hands at her sides. You relax your grip slightly and raise your eyebrows expectantly. Knowing her duty, she moves her hands to your crotch, to your slightly hard cock. She begins rubbing you softly and slowly, feeling you grow harder.

"That's right slut, make your daddy hard," you say to her.

She slides her hand into your pants and grips your cock, stroking up and down until you're completely hard. You slap her ass hard and command her to get naked. She stands up by the side of the bed and undresses, revealing her smooth pale body to you, looking down in submission and also from a bit of shame, her tosseled hair framing her face.

You sit on the edge of the bed and grin, knowing you have complete control of her as she shifts uncomfortably, glancing up briefly to look at you. You extend your leg and put it between hers, forcing them away from each other so she widens her stance. You get on the floor in front of her and run your hand over her mound, her muscles tightening from your touch and anticipation. You slap both her inner thighs, causing her to gasp and glare a bit. You look up at her with a face daring her to complain and she returns to her submission.

You slide two fingers across her slit, feeling some moisture you chuckle. "No control what so ever you whore," you say, slapping her pussy and clit, making her breathe in sharply from the pain. You shake your head, knowing that it stings but that it will end up making her even wetter. Sliding one finger in her pussy a soft moan escapes her.

"Does my babygirl like that?" you ask sincerely, though you obviously know the answer.

She nods her head which receives another slap to her cunt.

"What's that?" you demand again, sliding three fingers roughly into her tight hole, easily stretching it.

"Yes sir!" she gasps quickly. "Please..." she begs you, squirming from the pain of your fingers violently fucking her. You withdraw your fingers, strands of juice following then breaking.

"Get on the bed." You get up from the floor as she walks past you, slapping her ass hard along the way, making her yelp and look back to glare at you. "You're gonna pay for that missy," you say. She lays on the bed, her head in the pillows, lovely body laid out.

"No no," you say. "Face me skank, and spread those legs." She does as she's told, repositioning her body so it sprawls across the bed, her legs widely spread. You place a pillow underneath her hips, propping her up, exposing and making her pussy more easily acceptable. You go to your dresser and begin rummaging around in one of the drawers, causing her to strain and sit up to see what's going on.

"That curiosity is going to get the best of you one day," you jokingly say with some truth, causing her to blush slightly and lay back down, resigning to anonymity. A whirling noise fills the room then ends with a crack against her right inner thigh from the flogger in your hand.

"I said to spread those legs babygirl," you say innocently but drenched in sadistic sarcasm. She whimpers and spreads them further by your forceful hand. You begin lightly flogging both thighs, warming them up. You start coming down harder on them, she flinches with each blow. Tired of her squirming, you land one squarely across her slit, making her cry out and her face to contort with pain.

"Be a good girl and we can stop this." After a few strokes against her slit, she curls up into a ball, whimpering. This pisses you off to no end and you begin striking any exposed flesh, which ends up being her back, ass, and the rest of her legs. You turn your attention to her ass, figuring if she's too sore to sit for a while she'll be getting a proper punishment. As her pale fleshes turns to a magenta you halt, sweat painting your face.

You take off your shirt and wipe your face clean then continue to undress till you are also nude, like your pet. Placing your cool hand against her back, pink from the lashing, she flinches.

"Sh..." you coo to her, kissing the soft spot behind her ear.

"Come here baby," you say softly, pulling her into your lap so she straddles you and lays her head against your chest.

"That hurt daddy," she says softly.

"It was supposed to," you say bluntly, wiping away her tears. "But you aren't done yet."

"I know," she sighs and looks up at you.

You get off the bed and get one of your ties and tell her to put her hands behind her back. You tie her hands together and tell her to get on her knees. You put your cock in front of her lips, "Pleasure your daddy," you tell her.

She licks her lips and presses them against the tip of your cock, moving back and forth and around, just letting the smooth flesh of each rub each other. She puts her mouth over the head, sucking gently and already tasting a bit of precum. She sucks you into her mouth and precariously leans forward, trying not to fall over from having no hands to stabilize herself. She moves up and down slowly, sucking and being sure to get your cock covering in saliva, making it easier to glide.

She stops sucking and looks up at you as she move underneath you, intentionally falling onto her back. She leans up and licks your balls, nudging them with her tongue. Gently sucking the skin, she suck one then the other into her mouth. She licks up your shaft and returns to her position on her knees, once again taking your cock into her mouth. You grab the hair on the back of her neck and force her further down your shaft.

"Take it all," you tell her as she gags. She looks up at you, her eyes watering and allows you to push your cock all the way in, going down her tight throat so her lips meet the base.

"Good girl," you say, lightly slapping her face. "Now get up and bend over." She rolls onto her stomach and draws her knees forward so her ass is in the air with her face on the bed, hands still bound behind her back.

You shove your hard cock into her pussy and thrust in and out a few times, spanking her already red ass. She screams and clenches her bound hands as you pound her pussy, stretching it. You fuck her hard, going up to the hilt with every stroke. Her cunt envelopes your cock as you slide in and out, slowly taking your time but intentionally making hard thrusts. Slowing withdrawing your cock, you slam it deep into her, making her scream into the bed.

You take your cock out and rub the head up and down her slit. She whimpers and squirms a bit so you slap her ass. Grabbing her hair and pulling her head back you ask "Does my babygirl like being used like a slut?"

"Yes daddy" she replies, her pussy dripping.

As you rub your cock along her slit, you rub up and then thrust into her tight awaiting asshole. It slowly enters the sweet little hole. She lets out a short scream with her eyes tightly closed as you force your way in. You rub her clit as you push in, bringing her close to cumming but telling her not to. You start by fucking her ass slowly but soon passion takes over and you're wildly fucking away, your pet screaming and tightening around you.

"Come on slut," you say, slapping her ass. Primally pumping in and out of her tight hole you feel yourself close. You moan loudly and tell your babygirl to make you cum.

"I love feeling my daddy fuck my ass like the slut I am," she tells you. "Pounding in and out, not a care whether it hurts, abusing me so I knows my place. But really you know I delight in getting used like a piece of meat. Your cum slut here for you to use. Cum for me daddy, cum in my ass and fill me," she begs you.

You moan again and push all the way inside her tight ass, beginning to cum. You fill her as you fuck her long and deliberately. She tightens her ass around you, trying to help milk the cum out. You finish and sigh, pulling out and collapsing down on the bed.

Your babygirl moves her hands so you notice they're still restrained and you lazily untie them. She feels the cum dripping out but hops off the bed and returns with a wet washcloth to clean you up then lays curled up next to you. You kiss the top of her head whispering good girl. She replies with a soft "thank you daddy" and closes her eyes, ready for that nap.