Interruptus4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers

Annette pushed me. "What?" I mumbled. She pushed me again. I looked at her. She held up a bottle of sun tan lotion.

"Oil me?" she asked. I looked back to the blue sky over head and closed my eyes. "Please?" she begged. I sighed.

"Not a good idea to burn yourself," I thought. "Yeah, okay," I said, sitting up. I put on my sunglasses and grabbed the lotion. "But after I do you, you have to do me. Deal?" I offered, squirting the white liquid into my hand. Annette smiled and wriggled a little deeper into the ground like a happy puppy.

"Deal," she said.

"Move your hair," I said and Annette flicked her gold locks over her head.

I put the first puddle in the middle of her back and spread it around. Her tanned skin felt warm. The lotion turned to shiny, transparent oil quickly like a pad of melting butter in a pan. The muscle definition in her back was too good to be true. I could see everything.

"You should model for one of those gym's up in Venice," I said, "Your back is amazing."

I added more lotion and got her sides. Her body rocked slowly on the towel as I rubbed a little deeper, a little harder.

"That feels good, Deb," she moaned as I finished her back.

"Get my neck, too?" she asked.

I added more lotion to my hands and massaged it into her neck. I squeezed the muscles near the top of her shoulders and spread the lotion out over her shoulders in slow, little circles, going over parts that I had already done. Little sighs and moans from Annette encouraged me to make this massage a good one.

The untanned "V" of her butt was very tantalizing. Her constant running had made it rock hard, ridges of muscle running right along the edges of the "V." I poured the lotion on her butt and kneaded it in with my fingers. Annette moaned. I moved to her legs. The best asset of Annette's body, they always attracted attention when she chose to show them off. Long, sculpted with lean muscle, certainly I was envious. But as before, I decided to massage her thighs last and deepest. When I started on the one nearest me, I noticed her hips press firmly into the sand. Annette spread her thighs apart a little. I watched as her pink labia came into view. "No wonder boys loved this view," I thought.

As I continued the massage, Annette started rocking her hips against the ground more and more. She also spread her thighs more. The outer lips of her pussy glistened in the sun. I looked up at Annette. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply through her open mouth now.

"Okay, time to do the front. Turn over," I announced. I chuckled as Annette quickly and dutifully turned over smiling. She was eager.

Brushing her hair out of her face, her eyes squinted a little against he onslaught of the bright sun. She settled her arms by her sides and rocked her shoulders back a couple of times, pointing her nipples straight up. "Those scrumptious nipples," I thought. Right in the center of her small breasts, her nipples were as stiff as I'd seen them, as long as the last joint of my little finger, pinkish-red and exquisitely hard. I thought about running my tongue over them, but I threw that thought out of my head. "That will come. Finish the sunscreen first," I thought.

I finished her legs quickly; just covering to protect against burn, then I started with her flat belly and worked outwards from there. I saved her breasts and mound for last. The dessert, you know. I smiled at the thought.

I sealed the bottle after filling my hands with as much lotion as I could. I stretched one knee over Annette's hips, the gentle breeze chilling my pussy, telling me just how wet I'd become seducing my friend. Annette's eyes flicked open for a second and she smiled. I gently placed both my hands on each of her breasts. Her nipples poked against my palms like little candies. I rubbed the oil in deeply moving my palms in slow circles. On each pass, I pushed the heels of my palms a little firmer into the bottom of her breasts, gently teasing them to bulge. Annette was breathing harder now, her mouth sucked air in suddenly when I took her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and gently twisted. I pulled them to the ends, then started at the bottom and stroked to the top, again and again as I had seen her doing to herself when masturbating.

"Oh, Deb...oh yeah," she said breathlessly. Her hands were on my knees. I could feel her thighs rhythmically tightening together beneath me.

I took my time. My mind told me to go to the next step, but I decided to make this last. As I milked Annette's nipples, I looked down the beach. A flock of seagulls were doing "touch and go" landings on the sand not too far away. Reeds on top of the sanddunes rocked in the light breeze. I looked the other way. The house stood there looking as dark as it had all afternoon. I could just hear the chimes tinkling from the garden.

"Oh, oh, oh!" cried Annette and a little shudder ran through her body. Her hips rocked against my bottom. I looked down at her. Her blue eyes were open, but glazed over with a lustful sheen. I gently took her hands and brought her fingers to my mouth sucking on first her thumbs, then her forefingers making them drip with saliva. I placed her hands on her breasts. Then, I bent down to her nipples. I opened my mouth wide and sucked as much of her breast into my mouth as I could.

"Oh God yeah," was all Annette could muster intelligibly. She had given herself to me and I was going to make the most of it. I put my hand over hers and squeezed her breast, my lips sliding to the nipple, sucking to the tip and back again. In my mind's eye, I pretended it was a peppermint stick that I needed to pull milk through, an old image from elementary school. I found a nice rhythm, timing my bobbing head to her breathing. I got to the top and pinched her nipple with my fingers as I moved my mouth to her other breast. It, too, I swallowed and continued the slow pace of milking her with my mouth. Soon, her hips were bumping against my butt in a continual cadence, urging me to pay attention. I pinched the second nipple, moving her hands to take my place.

"Almost finished," I teased and swirled my tongue on her breastbone. I raised my head and licked in long strokes taking me to her belly button. I put my tongue in as far as the little shell would have it and pushed against her tummy, making my tongue ring the edge. My lips smacked with a little salty taste from her and the ocean. I carefully placed one knee then the other between her legs. She spread her legs wide for me, her hips still trying to reach. I gently kissed her right, then her left hip, following with a light tracing of her groin down to her buttocks with my tongue. Annette shivered as I passed her pussy. Her labia were swollen and parted deliciously. I reached up to her stomach and spread some of the oil down over her mound, making it glisten like the rest of her. What little golden curls of pubic hair she had shone like glitter in the sunlight. Annette's breathing had quieted. She was waiting.

I placed my hands beside her pussy and opened it. The light pink interior was beautiful. Her wetness flowed down onto my thumbs. I pushed a little higher and her prominent clit popped into view. I looked closely at it, my warm breath washing over her. I slowly ran my tongue along her lips like I was licking up the moisture there. She had a delightful taste; like her bellybutton, a mixture of her natural juice and the sea. I took one of her petals between my lips and sucked it into my mouth, chewing it with my lips. I switched to the other. A moan escaped from Annette above me.

A hand touched my head. I looked up. Annette's head was raised, watching me. Her brow furrowed, questioning. She grabbed my hair gently and pulled my mouth to her pussy. I stroked my tongue along her, brushing up to her clit with the rough part of my tongue. Annette closed her eyes tightly and lowered her head back. I knew she wouldn't last long. I raised up on one elbow, pulled back the little flap of skin and sucked her clit into my lips.

"Oh, fuck!" she yelled and began humping my face with her hips, her hands still holding my head in place. Her clit slid into the tight ring of my lips as her thrusting continued. I dropped my other hand and gently wriggled one then two fingers into her. It was like sinking my fingers into warm, wet pudding.

"Oh, Debbie...Oh!" Annette cried, "Your mouth...your mouth...feels so...wicked!" My fingers steadily pumped into Annette as her hips pressed into my face. I flatted out my tongue, licking against her clit. A rhythmic series of grunts sounded from Annette and I turned my eyes upwards. She was staring at me, her mouth open; her face locked in that indistinguishable grimace of pleasure-pain. I sucked her clit into my mouth and held it there. She yelled out. Her whole body tensed for a moment: her eyes closed, her head thrown back, her back arched pushing her tits in the air. She grabbed my hair and pulled me against her. The arch crumbled. Her body rolled with convulsions. Her legs wriggled. Her arms flailed by her sides. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Her hips bucked, then slowed. Her grip on my head lightened. I continued lightly stoking her with my tongue until she didn't move. Her breathing swelled her stomach as she settled down.

Her hands tugged at me, pulling me higher. I crawled on top of her and her mouth came to mine, licking my face and lips, cleaning her own juices off of me. I fell into her arms and kissed her, loving the warm embrace, loving the pounding of my heart against hers, loving this beautiful woman, this beautiful friend.

"That was delicious," she purred, "Jesus, think of all the time we could have been doing this."

I laughed. "Maybe we weren't ready for this?" I said, "Maybe, it couldn't happen before now."

I rolled on my side, next to her. She smiled and opened her eyes. The look on her face made me feel warm inside as though our hearts were connected to one another. She brought her hand to my face and brushed a little sand away from it, then pushed her fingers into my hair.

"I'm glad it has, Debbie," she said, "I'm so glad it's with you." She hugged me close and kissed my face. I relaxed into her arms and laughed inside.

Annette rolled onto her back pulling me along.

"Come here. Come here," she urged. She pulled at my leg making me sit up. She pulled my leg across her belly, turning my back towards her.

"What are you up to?" I asked. I could see her feet scrambling to pull her body lower, underneath me. I rose up on my knees as she slid out from under me. At the last moment, she stopped moving. Her arms went around my hips, pulling them down. My pussy settled into a hot pool. Her tongue flicked out of it and over my clit.

"Oh, oh, Annette!" I cried, closing my eyes. I grabbed my tits and squeezed hard. A quick shudder ran through my belly.

"Oh fuck, that's good," I whispered. Annette was flicking her tongue alternately against my clit's hood and underneath it. I could hear the smacking of her mouth. I opened my eyes and looked down. Her body was laid out before me, her knees open and drawn up. The wonderful pussy I had just loved, open and wet. I arched my back and rode her mouth. Her hands pulled my hips down and she sunk her tongue deeply into me. I tensed as it wriggled like a snake inside my pussy. I pinched my nipples like hard little berries ready to burst. I rode Annette's face gently like this for several moments. Attempting to delay the inevitable, I opened my eyes. The waves were glassy. The shorebreak was at least five feet. I couldn't think. My mind was delirious with lust for what was happening.

One of Annette's hands left my hips. I looked down as it brushed her belly, her pubic hair and settled a finger between her pussy lips. She began fucking her finger in-and-out quickly, trying to come again. Her hips rose off the ground in opposite action to her finger descending. I could feel her breathing increase in the hot air streaming out of her nose and flowing across my ass.

Tingles of delight played up-and-down my back. My breasts swelled tightly as my hips continued to rock against the hot mouth licking my clit. I was panting now as though I were running instead of kneeling. I almost fell sideways and had to catch myself with one hand in the sand. Surprised, I opened my eyes and watched Annette push two fingers inside her. Then, it occurred to me. Something we hadn't tried. I leaned forward slowly making sure I didn't lose contact with the delicious feeling between my legs. My other hand touched the sand next to Annette's waist. I reached down and gently moved Annette's hand away from her pussy. My breasts pressed against her tummy. Her hard little nipples pushed into my belly. I kissed the hood of her clit, then wetting my lips; I sucked her labia into my mouth.

Annette pushed her hips into my face. My whole bodyweight was on her. Her tongue danced up-and-down my slit. I didn't know which end of me was happier.

I could feel a numbness start to rise in my legs. Then, it passed through my back. The tightening inside my hips began to throb. I lapped at Annette's pussy with long steady strokes, trying to return pleasure for pleasure. My body started to buck against the continuous onslaught of Annette's mouth. My whole crotch tingled for a moment as Annette moaned into my pussy and drove her tongue deep into me.

I grunted loudly and bore down on her.

I came on her tongue. My pussy clutched again and again trying to get more of that slippery worm inside. I screamed into her crotch from the intense pleasure. I clutched her ass pulling her to me, sucking her clit into my mouth.

"Debbie!" Annette screamed. Her body started bucking underneath me. Her fingers dug deeply into my butt.

I wasn't feeling any pain. Wave after wave of pleasurable electricity washed through me, shocking me again and again. Goosebumps ran up and down my arms and legs. I trembled against my best friend, my lover. If only plugging into a wall socket could do this, we'd be a nation of suicides. I stiffened and rocked, rocked and stiffened. Annette's body slapped against mine for...I couldn't tell how long.

Finally, a warmth washed over me and I came to rest; my cheek against her thigh, my eyes closed, her steady breathing pressing into my breasts. I wanted to move, but felt like I couldn't. All the energy gone. All the urgency finished. My breathing was steady and deep.

Annette pushed my hip up and I gently rolled over onto the towels. The brightness of the sun surprised me and I threw an arm across my face. Annette curled up beside me, lay her head against my shoulder and put an arm across me. We lay like that for a while.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. Her eyes were watching me. She smiled.

"I think you killed me," she chuckled, her wonderful low laugh. "I feel so good right now that all I want to do is sleep and think about what just happened," she said, "I must be dead. In my life, nothing feels this good."

I smiled at her and took a deep breath. "You do. This does. We...do," I said.

My other arm around her shoulders hugged her close. I gently kissed the top of her head, relaxed back into the sand for a moment and promptly fell asleep.

JUDO
JUDO
138 Followers