Intersection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers

"Look, dude. Your dream may crack a little bit here. So far, you have only been on stabilized waves. Stabilized waves are solid structures with a little cloud generator to make them look like clouds. You are about to step into a real cloud. There is no solid ground. The only reason that you are not falling down are violent up drafts that will bounce you around. Do your best sweeping the cloud with your sweeper. Nobody expects much of a newbie. So, don't stress."

Eric stepped of the diving board. His body vanished in the cloud in an instant. Five seconds later, his head bounced above the white blanket 20 yards away. His face was serious and focused. His lacrosse racket swished around like crazy. Then, he disappeared again into the opaque white blanket.

"Let's do this," Danny cheered himself on and he high dived into the cloud. His vision was entirely whited out. His stomach seemed to fly up to his throat, as Danny fell into nothing. He accelerated towards the planet surface. A gush of water, like a hundred crowd dispersing water cannons hit him hard and blew him up. The water was ice cold. He was immediately soaked to the bone. His cheeks flabbed from water pressure. His limbs were tossed around like a wild ocean wave was riding him. Sharp, painful tingles ripped on his skin everywhere. The water was near freezing.

"Help! Help!"

Eric yelled back, "just tough it out! Hypothermia is a bitch the first time it hits you."

For a moment, Danny was tossed above the cloud into the blue sky. He gasped in air. He fell backward down into the cloud. Primitive instincts made him try to grasp for anything solid. Yet, his hands and limps only reached into the void of the cloud. Gushing water and drafts bounced him around. His limbs slowly turned numb drained of any warmth by the freezing water. His teeth chattered. His body shivered violently. An intense pulling headache set in.

"Eric, I am dying!"

"Danny, you are in heaven, you'll revive each time. Cloud duty sucks, because you die every ten minutes of hypothermia. But, you'll get used to it."

And, so it was. Danny felt like his body was going to break and give up any moment. The moment passed. He started feeling better. He started tentatively swipe the lacrosse stick in wide circles. He started recognizing the light gray spots. The microfibers in the net would catch all the light gray spots of jet fumes. The pain and hypothermia suffering would set in again. He'd die and revive. After a few cycles, time started moving faster. And, the mind was too busy to really pay attention to hypothermia. Instead the mind was thinking about memories of his life and induction into heaven.

A hand firmly wrapped around Danny's forearm. At first, he couldn't see anything. Then, he saw that Eric was pulling Danny up on to the diving board. The sun was about to set. The last glimmer of yellow rested on the curvature of the planet. Red, green, and yellow color lit up the sky. On the opposite side of the horizon, weak stars glimmered already. The white heaven clothes were quick drying. Eric handed Danny a BLT sandwich. After the hard work, the sandwich felt deeply satisfying. And, the watery kind of spit quickly pulled in Danny's mouth.

"Danny, you are very new to heaven. However, the boys are going to hell for tonight. We need to get laid. There is absolutely no tail chasing in heaven. We have been waiting a hundred years for this to happen. Tonight there will be a cloud formation that lets us sneak out of heaven. And, by tomorrow morning, we will be back. I saw the way that you tried starring at Cherry's boobs. My throat is hurting to do some good cursing. Nobody has to know. We got a fool proof plan."

Danny was stunned and silent.

"Danny, hell is like Las Vegas. Every once in a while, you have to visit to party. And, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

"Won't we get in trouble?"

"No, we got a fool proof plan. We got this special low hanging cloud complex. We'll get in and out without problems. It's a temporary formation that doesn't get patrolled."

Danny was scared and silent.

"All the girl's in hell are so easy. They want your meat inside of them. They are hungry and wet."

"Okay, let's do this. But, I won't get in trouble, right?"

"No, sir."

They silently walked single file along a cloud path. The white cloud was slightly illuminated by the moon light. The white had a self-glowing effect, kind of like an upscale spa that uses very gentle lighting to guide the guest through relaxing darkness. They reached a cloud band that spiraled down in tight circles. Eric sat down and slid forward. It was one fast fun ride.

At the bottom of the slide were three men. They were hunched forward, talking fast in a tight circle. They turned to face Eric and Danny. One guy had a reddish face with excitedly glowing eyes. The other was rubbing his hands swiftly like the witch in the fairy tale, when she caught the children with her ginger bread house. They quickly and silently walked on like they had their plans well-rehearsed.

Getting close to the ground, the branches of trees were almost tangible, when a high pitched whine quickly approached and turned louder. It was the whirr of white quads. The heaven guards came shooting towards the five men on a night out. Everyone except for Danny panicked and started running. Danny froze and farted. A deep guttural fart drowned on trying to overpower the quad engines. And, then Danny was completely covered in his fart cloud.

The running men were easy prey for the fast and nimble quads. The guards lobbed a few hand grenades. The big bang and bright flash left behind tender pink clouds of blood in the air. The guards casually drove up to the pink clouds, got their handheld vacuum out, and vacuumed up the bloody remains of the pulverized men. They fit a different bag for each pink could. An obviously inexperienced guard asked, "did we kill them?" "Nope, nobody dies in heaven. They'll revive again, even from a cloud of pink, their bodies will reconstitute."

The quads disappeared into the black of the night. The quad whine fizzled out. Danny was left alone listening to the sound of the wind blowing through the tree tops. The cool night air enveloped him. The fart cloud slowly disappeared. Danny had nothing else to do. He could go back to heaven. Or, he might as well take the last few steps back onto the planet. He could check out this hell thing.

He stepped of the last sliver of cloud onto the soft forest soil composed of millions of rotting tree needles, leaves, and twigs. The bracelet around his neck opened. The cable slipped down the inside of his shirt before he caught it. "Fucking cunts," escaped his lips. He smiled with eyes closed from bliss at the satisfaction of cussing.

After five minutes of walking among the big trees, he arrived at a cave. Not knowing any better, it was a way underground, where hell was presumably. There was darkness, rocks to stub his feet against, and low ceilings to hit his head. Carefully caressing the rock with his hands, he felt the cold, wet, earthy stone. Shuffling a step at a time, fearfully leaning his head back, he slipped deeper and deeper underground.

After an hour of worrying that stumbling around a dark cave at night was a dumb idea, a dim light appeared. The light never grew strong at all. Yet, it was enough to give up the skittish walk and instead walk by sight. There were just dark, wet rocks, nothing that said hell.

A fellow was walking ahead of Danny, "Hello, is this hell?"

The fellow turned around. He had raggedy clothes. His male part was hanging out. The clothes were mere slivers of fabric on his body, rather than clothes. His skin was dirty black from grime. The hair was tattered and clumped into Rasta locks. His stomach was caved in from starvation, so that the hip bones and ribs pocked out vividly.

"Yeah, this is hell."

"Obviously, sir, you like hell, but is this the real hell?"

"Yes, this is hell."

"No, I mean, you look like you are in awful shape, but is this the hell with fire and brimstone."

"Yeah, the guy in charge of the fire ran away with all the money. You must be knew not to know that."

"How is that possible?"

"This is hell. This is where the crooks are. What do you expect putting the mastermind of Enron in charge of anything?"

"Wouldn't the devil haunt him?"

"No the devil is too busy with his harem. Why would he give a fuck, when he gets to bang the hottest, sluttiest women of hell?"

"What about his demons? They could whip anyone in shape."

"Are you kidding me? Most of them started heavy metal bands. C'mon, if you were an awesome demon, would you nitpick people or have the fun of your life rocking it with a band?"

"Sir, not to be too personal. However, as I am in foreign territory, allow me to ask an awkward question. Why are you in such a bad state?"

The impoverished man stopped for the first time and seized up Danny.

"This is hell. Hell is full of thugs and thieves. Any super markets and clothing stores are instantly robbed and burned. There is no real infrastructure. If we were still living, we'd have died a long time ago. However, this is hell. We keep on living without food and disease. The strong and evil make a good living off oppressing the rest of us. BTW, I would not wear that heaven suit down here."

"Why is that?" Danny started feeling unsure and endangered by the tone of voice of the impoverished man.

"Well, it's kind of like walking into a locker room as a nerd. You are a prime target for all the jocks. I'd get out of those clothes as fast as possible."

The impoverished man looked around with a very worried face. His scrawny hands waved for Danny to get undressed quickly. His eyes signaled that he was on the lookout, if anyone should surprise them. Danny pulled the shirt over his head as fast as he could. He kicked the sneakers behind a rock. He wiggled out of his white pants that had been scuffed and stained by dirty rocks. Standing stark naked, he was holding his sex with both hands. He felt awkwardly butt naked with his butt feeling the cool cave air. "What now?"

The impoverished men mustered surprising speed for his weakened body. The scrawny hands raked the ground for the clothes, presumably to hide them behind a rock. And, then he ran off. He ran off with the clothes and left the naked Danny standing behind alone. "Fool! What a fool!" echoed the words against the cave wall.

Danny had been head. He walked in the direction, where the men had disappeared. His body was muscular from regular gym practice. He had a firm butt and a wide loaded chest. His calves were sexily curved. Sometimes, he looked a little like a dumb blond pretty man. His wife had often teased him about it. His bare feet made splashing sounds on the flat stones.

He got onto larger cave tunnels. Occasionally, people appeared. They were in disparate states. There were other naked, filthy, scrawny people. Some people were wearing pretty velvet clothes and looked well fed. There was a quiet tension. People kept a careful tense distance from each other. The rich people were carrying knifes, swords, or even guns. Once, a gang of scrawny men surrounded, pummeled, and overpowered a rich guy. They ran off with his possessions.

Danny quickly learned the social convention of keeping a distance, the need to warily look around, and firmly look at anyone trying to sneak up on him. Usually just a firm glance got thugs to give up their approach on him.

When Danny came around a big rock, he was taken aback. A tall red demon with a cow mask had his arms raised into the air with a wide stance. The red demon had the silhouette of an 'X.' The eyes of the demon were big and black. They looked at the distance. The demon hollered 'arrrrrrgh.' Danny blushed and jumped back.

"Suck my dick!" demanded the powerful voice of the demon.

Danny shivered, yet didn't move. "Now," yelled the demon. Danny's bones rattled and he rushed onto his knees. The thighs of the demon were muscular. The clear definition of the quadriceps was pretty. Danny faced the penis and scrotum in front of his face. The penis was thick and lazily hung down. The flesh round tube was the perfect size of a hand hold. The balls were hanging in the sagging scrotum. The skin of the scrotum was so skinny and had folds.

"I have never done this before."

"Good, I love virgins. Put it in your mouth."

Danny carefully reached out with his index finger and thumb. He lifted the base of the shaft. The limb penis draped over his fingers hanging down. The penis skin was so smooth. He was kind of amazed at his curiosity to touch another men's penis. It was not that he felt gay. He was simply curious to compare the demon penis to his own penis. He never got to check out another penis. The red of the skin stained his hands.

Danny reached his tongue forward to catch the tip of the demon penis. The tongue tip lifted the penis head up into this mouth. He wrapped his lips around the penis. Then, he started massaging the flaccid penis in his mouth. He'd press it against the roof the mouth and release it. The pumping motion quickly got the blood flowing. His mouth was getting increasingly filled.

Quickly, it was time for Danny to start the sucking back and fore motion. Surprisingly, it felt good to have a cock in the mouth. It was kind of like chewing on a candy that is meant to dissolve slowly. The skin was so smooth and the penis had the resistance of a firm rubber toy that is simply so inviting to squeeze. It was fun to feel the penis head move from the tip of the tongue to the back of the throat. There was this bobbing motion. He could feel the rhythm that the demon liked it. And, then he just surrendered to that rhythm and let himself go wild.

The demon just spurts of cum into this mouth. Danny kind of swallowed. What else was he going to do.

The demon walked off. Danny watched the firm red butt cheeks of the demon disappearing. He was a bit aroused himself and felt guilty for his gay tendency.

A man passed Danny and hissed, "why would you blow Joe?"

"He is a demon."

"No, he is just a dude who found a cow mask and red paint."

"But, he told me to do it."

"Do you always do the stuff that strangers tell you?"

Danny stopped. He got screwed over big time twice. How could people just be so mean? He got mad. And, then he realized there is no reason to be good and nice at all in hell. What are they gonna do? Tell you that you will end up in hell, if you keep doing it?

A lanky teenager walked along the cave tunnel. He had a big leather jacket and leather pants. The butt cheeks were cut off the leather pants. The cheeks teasingly showed themselves. It was the stark eroticism of men. Women appear always sweetly erotic. Naked parts of men are not sweetly erotic. Yet, there is a sexual tone to it. Danny steamed with heavy foot steps to the lad. Without warning, he landed a big face punch on the lad's face. He followed up with another punch straight on the mouth. The little hard teeth hurt his fist. So, he started punching the lad's belly. The lad collapsed. Danny tore on the leather jacket and then the pants. He kicked the lad in the side, until he lad got up scurrying away. Clad in the lads dirty smelly leather ware, he felt better.

He was no longer naked. He was no longer in the impoverished crowd. He had made it into lower middle class of hell. With big struts, he walked on deeper into hell. The tunnels became larger. The crowds became thicker. He saw hot rocker girls in the crowd. He saw fat, wild looking women. He saw men with boners. He saw luptuous breasts propped up by corsets. He saw sexy bare women feet. He saw tiny skirts. He was long elegant, skin tight dresses. He saw impoverished naked ugly women on the edge of the throng of crowd.

People streamed toward their own individual destinations. There was no evident destination visible, just a lot of people going somewhere. In between the focused crowd, he saw a man looking around himself with wild, bug eyed eyes. His face was overly excited. He had an evident big boner in his pants. There, he saw something and strutted after what he had seen. Danny followed him.

The man was after a cute girl in her early twenties. Her blond hair was luxurious. She wore patent leather high heels, knee high white socks, and a black/red patterned mini skirt. Her blouse was skimpy to expose her mid riff. The blouse buttons were tensioned so much that the fabric in between buttons parted to reveal her skin. Her boobs were firm round balls. She had black lip stick and gothic dark eye liner.

The man reached for her skirt and lifted it up. Her white G-string was fully revealed. It was a smooth string that disappeared between her luscious butt cheeks. The cotton white covered her sex in a mound. Without turning, her hand smacked his hand. She pressed in between two big bodies and disappeared in the crowd. The man paused to scan the crowd again. He had a cheery happy face with red cheeks.

Another man climbed a big rock. Towering over the crowd, he opened his coat and waved his naked penis at the crowd. Nobody cared, but a fat, cheery looking woman, who climbed up on another rock and massaged her naked displayed boobs. They smiled at each other. With each move, they got the other person more excited. Love was in the air.

The groping man walked over to Denny. "So, you have been watching me. It's fun. Some of the girls, especially the shy Japanese ones, love the groping. You gotta give it a try. You are in hell."

With that the groping man pointed at a chubby girl in a white dress. Her feet were flat and large like a farm girl. He cruised up to her to match her pace. Then, he reached for her full bum, gently caressed, and then squeezed it. A sounding, swatting hand landed in his face with a stinging loud sound. He jumped back. The girl paused. She bit her lip nervously and excitedly. Then, her eyes turned into glimmering excitement, as she seized him up.

The guy went running. The girl went after him with her raised fist, "I'm gonna give it to you real good, you pervert!" They guy easily outpaced the chubby girl. He'd stop look at her longing, lower his pants to moon her. She'd stop to show him his boobs for a second. And, then they went back at chasing each other. They disappeared into the crowd.

A girl in elastic yoga pants walked past him. The black pants shaped her ass into a perfect bubble ass. The ass looked like a liquid bubble. He closed the distance to her. He was going to give it a shot. Once he was right by her, he could see the glimmer of the fabric and the outline of the G-string beneath it. He took a last look at the college coed. She had long smooth dirty blond hair. Her body was tall and slim from regular yoga practice.

He had always been teased by those pants. They teased him with how easy it would be to pull them down. He reached his hand over. He felt the firm waste band that pulled the band to the small of her back. He slipped his fingers between the pant and her body. He felt her smooth skin. He got a sense of her slender feminine frame. Then, he pulled down.

The snappy black pant slipped out of his hand and rolled up under her butt cheeks. The white thong was partially pulled down as well. Yet, have of the skinny string was stuck between her butt checks. He got a full eye at those cheeks and the perfect skin. The hand of the coed quickly pulled the pant back up over her bubble ass. And, she disappeared in between two bodies into the crowd. Danny was stunned at how easy and without consequence it was.

A short guy with black curly hair high-fived the dazed Danny. It seemed like there was a loose affiliation among men blending into the crowd to grope the women. The guy motioned Danny to follow him. They approached a Japanese girl from behind. She was short. She wore a black skirt and a green college uniform vest. Her hair was thick, black, and shiny. She walked in little coy steps. Her toes were slightly turned in.

cowboy109
cowboy109
314 Followers