Interstate 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thicker," Julie said. "But his is longer."

"How much longer?" I asked, already forming an image of Frank's cock in my mind.

Julie didn't answer. Instead, as I continued to drive at 70 miles an hour on Interstate 5, she reached with both hands, quickly opening my pants and prying out my stiff and dripping member. She bent it outward, and put both hands on it.

"His thing was about this long," she said, holding one hand, cupped like it was capping the tip of his cock. It was at least an inch past the end of my cock. I groaned.

"And he was uncircumcised," she added. "It was so hot. The foreskin didn't quite cover the puffy end, which glistened from his juice. I couldn't help myself--I gripped his shaft and pulled the skin down to expose the head. God the tip was beautiful--so puffy, smooth and slick. The slot was weeping his juice. A big drop formed when I pulled the skin down."

As she was saying this, Julie began pumping my circumcised cock, slowly and gently. But she had closed her eyes, and was lost in her story, reliving it in her mind. As for me, my eyes stayed on the road ahead, but my mind was dominated by the image of my wife leaning over Frank's long, uncut cock. Julie and I were both quiet for awhile.

She let go of my cock.

"We should stop," she said. "You'll be angry and jealous."

"Jealous, yes, but does this look like I'm angry?" I asked, obviously referring to my hardness.

"But later you'll be angry with me. And we're driving so it isn't safe."

"One time you sucked me off while I was driving," I reminded her.

"But that was near our house and we weren't going 70 miles an hour."

"Please tell me the rest," I pleaded. I just wanted to hear more about her and Frank in his car that night.

"Well, I was incredibly turned on from seeing and feeling his thing. It stuck up almost to his belly button, and stuck out away from his belly at an angle. I helped him slide his jeans and briefs down to about mid thigh so that his balls hung free. They looked even bigger than they had felt. His sack was large, so both balls hung down lazily below his thing. His big balls and long penis reminded me of a bull I had seen once. I moved in my seat and felt suddenly very wet between my legs.

"Gripping him with my right hand, I spread his juice on his tip with my left thumb. I pumped the foreskin up so it covered the head and also the tip of my thumb, which I wiggled. He actually screamed, startling me. He put his arm around behind my back and pulled me toward him.

"As my face got close to him, I knew what I wanted to do."

My Julie was going to pleasure this man. I knew it was coming, but I my heart thumped in my chest, both with excitement and a sort of fear. Did she jack him off? Part of me hoped that was as far as she went, but my sexual fantasy drove me to hope for more.

"Suck him," I whispered, saying it to myself, as my fantasy took control of my thoughts.

"What?" Julie said.

"Nothing."

"Well, I did suck him. I dropped down impulsively and took the end of his hot cock into my mouth."

Julie had always avoided profane words for my penis. She always called it my thing, or penis, or similar G-rated words. Hearing her call his a cock fueled my excitement, driving me further up toward explosion. I began to jack myself off.

My cock felt monstrous as I pumped it. I looked at Julie, whose eyes were smoldering. Her face was flushed, and both hands were between her legs. I saw her legs clenching rhythmically. I began to masturbate my cock aggressively, eliciting moans and deep pleasure that warmed my entire genital region. The tip of my cock tingled and I imagined it being inside Julie's sucking mouth. I pumped steadily, my cock seeming to swell more with each stroke. I was racing toward an earth-shattering climax.

"I could taste his juice, and it was so sexy. Very slight flavor, impossible to describe, but slightly sweet and incredibly erotic. I lost all control and began sucking madly on his cock, twirling my tongue around the head, under the foreskin, and into his hole. He put both hands on my head, gently holding me and groaning loudly.

"Within seconds I felt him flex his hips strongly up, and his hands tangled in my hair as I heard him shudder "Oh, God, yes . . ."

I knew she was about to describe Frank coming, and I lost control. I grunted suddenly, and my cock began to spit.

"Frank spurted right into my mouth, and pushed his long cock into my throat just at that moment. He shot straight down my throat. I pulled back slightly, and he continued to spray my mouth over and over again with his cum, which was actually sweet. I loved it and tried to swallow it all, but some dripped out. God he came so hard, and so much."

My own cum was spraying out all over my clothes. I didn't care at all, didn't even think about where it was going. In my mind I was spraying into Julie's mouth just like Frank did. I was standing next to their car looking in as he came, shooting my sperm onto the window. I was in bed with them, rubbing my cock against both lovers, shooting my cum on both of the, and then kissing my wife's sperm-covered mouth. I imagined a close-up view of the cock that had ravished my wife.

Dum-dum-dum-dum-dum-dum!!!

I jerked and realized I had closed my eyes and drifted just enough for my tires to start thumping the edge markers on the highway. I straightened the car and continued cruising, with both hands on the wheel, with my cock still bare and wet with my juices.

"Wow! What a night. Thanks for sharing with me, honey. I'd like to hear you tell me that again sometime. But I'm glad you don't love him. One time like that won't change anything between us. Maybe that's how I could find it so exciting, knowing you just lost control in that one moment."

Julie was quiet for a moment. Then she turned her face to mine. I looked and saw a glint in her eye.

"There's more," she said.

12