Interstate 95

Story Info
Guy on road trip witnesses an amazing sight.
1.4k words
3.95
71.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WeJaySal
WeJaySal
146 Followers

The following actually happened to me. It took place about 6 years ago and yet today I am still amazed because things like this NEVER happen in real life and especially to me!! I hope you enjoy and feel free to email me with comments or criticism.

* * * * *

I had been single for about 4 months after being married some 18 years. Going out and "running" the bars wasn't really much fun. So my days were pretty much spent online and visiting chat rooms, trading pictures of all types and leaving my load on the floor between my legs. I had to go up to the bank one day and as I pulled into the lanes I went for the shortest one, only a couple cars ahead of me. As I pulled up to the machine and picked up the canister I happened to glance over at the car next to me. Being in a van I was just a little bit higher and could look in real easy.

What I saw made me damn near drop the canister and make a deposit that wasn't exactly what the bank was expecting!! In the car next to me was an attractive older lady, and by the way she was dressed I would expect her to be an executive of some type. She was wearing a black jacket with a white vest, her hair was done neatly and although not short but the auburn colors flipped back across her ears to the top of her neck. What got my attention was her skirt was pulled up and wearing thigh high stockings, with her panties pulled to the side she was slowly working a dildo, wrapped in a condom, in and out of her pussy.

Now this type of thing you only read about in stories that YOU KNOW you'll never see! I knew it something that I WOULD NEVER see!! But right there before my eyes I watched the fake cock slide in and out of her tunnel. My own cock was swelling and tight against my shorts. She glanced over and seeing me intent on her movements; she closed her legs; finished her transaction and began to pull away. I got my deposit slip back and pulled out and made the turn to head back home, not believing what I had seen. My hand was rubbing my cock and the wet spot was beginning to show through my white jean shorts. All I could think about was getting back to the house, putting in a movie and blowing my wad of cum.

I stopped at the light and made my turn when traffic allowed. Heading back all I could see in my mind was that dildo sliding in beside those white panties, between those pink lips and the soft looking curls of pussy hair. Damn, I wanted some pussy!! As I moved onto the 4-lane I noticed her car ahead of me, and I pulled out to pass her, and as I pulled up alongside she motioned me to pull over and she slowed and pulled onto the side of the road.

I stopped behind her and adjusting my cock got out of the van and walked up to her door. She asked if I knew where the overpass was for I-95 and to pull over and meet her under it. Her skirt was pulled down over her thighs and when she looked at me it wasn't in my eyes, but at waist level. There was no denying what my state of mind was!! I hopped back in the van and she went on up the road.

As I got to the overpass I pulled over behind her and walked up to her car, she motioned me to the passenger side and I got in. As I closed the door she let her leg open and pulling her skirt up asked me if I like what I saw. I could only nod. The white cotton panties were tight against her pussy and you could see the wetness and hair matted against them. As she opened her jacket and was unbuttoning the top buttons of her blouse she began to explain to me. Now, my mind wasn't really listening to her my eyes were just taking in the view and all kinds of visions where flying through my head. Plus lying in the seat next to her was the dildo. So needless to say I didn't get verbatim all she was saying.

She was an account executive for copy machines or answering machines. I'm not really sure, but she traveled up and down I-95 from Jacksonville to West Palm Beach and was on her way home. All this time she is opening her blouse, and slipping her bra straps off had pulled the cups down to expose her nicely rounded breasts. They weren't "silicone tits" but lay softly against her chest.

The nipples were large and hard, standing out against large dusky colored areolas. My balls were full and hard and my cock was outlined against my shorts. She explained that on the long drive and between accounts she enjoyed feeling the dildo deep inside her and really got off by rolling a used condom inside out over the dildo and feeling the cum against her slit and working inside her. As she explained this she slipped her panties off and handed me a rubber. I couldn't take my eyes off her, and pulling my zipper down pulled my cock and balls free.

Her hand wrapped around balls and her thumb and finger circled my cock and pulled it forward, as she instructed me to take the condom and roll it down the shaft. I got it started and holding the base of my cock, her finger and thumb finished rolling it to the base of the shaft. It took every bit of will power and thinking about football...baseball...basketball...anything!!... to keep from blowing my load right there! As she leaned back against the door facing me her legs opened wide and her one hand when to her nipple and began rolling it between her fingers.

Parting her slit her finger began to rub her had clit. It was standing hard and pink and as she touched it you could see her whole body shudder. Reaching down for the dildo she took my hand and put it on her breast and told me that was all that I was allowed to touch and the dildo disappeared into her cunt. She told me to begin stroking my covered cock and to shoot all my cum into the reservoir of the condom. As my hand caressed her breasts my other hand stroked my shaft. I could feel the juice begin to rise in my shaft, she leaned forward and the fake cock disappeared into her pussy and she reached over and grabbed my balls.

I squeezed the base of my cock and could feel that I wasn't going to be able to hold back. She put pressure gently on my balls and as I released the base of my cock the first load filled the tip of the latex. Her hand glided behind mine and as she pushed my hand off she stroked my cock and watched each load fill the condom. As she leaned back in the seat the dildo began to slip out of her soaked pussy, she had cum and a string of it reached from her pussy to the wet spot on the seat. Sliding it out she handed it to me to lick clean and as I tasted her cum on it she placed on hand on the tip of the condom and holding it securely she took the base of it and slipped it off my cock which was quickly becoming soft. Folding the bottom over she laid it on the seat and bending over took my flaccid cock between her lips and gently cleaned my cum from the shaft and cock head.

Sitting back she pulled her bra back up, pulled her skirt down and taking the dildo put it on the seat beside her. As I was getting straightened up and getting ready to get out she told me that this was the best load of cum she had seen in a long time, and couldn't wait to get home to her lover so she could put her strap on cock on and coat it with my cum and fuck her telling her about watching me unload my cum. As I stepped out of the car I told her I hoped to see her again, but she only said, "I doubt that!" ...smiled ...and drove off...

WeJaySal
WeJaySal
146 Followers