Interstate

Story Info
At 70 mph and faster they listen to a favorite song and...
975 words
3.64
13k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers

Marco had just finished driving through El Paso heading west on the Interstate when a familiar beat came on the radio. Glancing over at Christine he saw her run her hands through her short blond hair and then look back at him with a sly smile. She then slowly drew her tongue across her lips as she gazed into Marco's eyes.

Looking far ahead noticed a line of cars. He eased off the accelerator, glanced over at Christine and gave her a wink. Marcos then clamped his knees on the steering wheel and then reached down, unzipped his zipper. He eased his erection out of his jeans carefully hooking the elastic band of his underwear beneath his balls.

The beat on the radio intensified and as Christine leaned toward him he heard the lyrics:

"I've been drivin' all night, my hand's wet on the wheel
There's a voice in my head that drives my heel..."

Marco began slowly pressing down on the accelerator as he felt Christine's mouth ease down over his cock. Quickly catching up to the vehicles ahead, he continued pressing the accelerator down as his cock slid deeper and deeper. Only when she began lifting her head and letting his cock slid out between her lips did Marco guide the car over into the left hand lane.

Glancing down he watched her hair bouncing as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. Odd license plates in front of him screamed toward them and he whizzed past two cars as he heard the radio continued its beat. Marco sang out the words he remembered, "...hypnotized... speeding to a new sunrise..."

Feeling her fingers gently toying with his balls Marco gritted his teeth as her tongue circled the head of his cock while she sucked hard, drawing him into her mouth. The sunlight reflected off the side of an eighteen wheeler as they zoomed past. Concentrating on the road, Marco began lifting his hips, trying to push deeper in to her mouth as the pleasure aching inside him intensified. He heard the trucker's horn blaring behind them, probably thankful for the quick glimpse.

Marco moaned out "...I'm almost there," and felt her quicken her pace as she bobbed her head. Unable to hold off any longer, Marco arched his back pressing her head against the steering wheel. With his foot pressed hard against the floor he watched his speedometer slowly lean until it reached the peg. Suddenly he felt the pleasure shooting through him as he cried out, "Last car to pass, here I go..."

Pushing his cock deep into her mouth he came, spurting his cum again and again as their car surged past the last of the traffic and shot out into the open freeway. Nearly gagging, Christine swallowed again and again before pulling her head away, letting the cool air roll over his glistening cock.

Well beyond the traffic, Marco pulled back over into the right lane and let the car simply coast as Christine leaned back over his lap and licked up the last droplets of cum oozing from his cock. She then sat up and Marco worked his cock back into his pants.

"We got a thing that's called radar love." Marco said as he pressed back on the accelerator, setting his cruise control on seventy. "I really love that song."

Licking her lips Christine replied, "So do I. I only wish you'd do me while we drive."

"No way baby, you'd kill the both of us."

"You don't."

"Hell, I can cum and still concentrate on the road. Hell the way you go wild we'd never stay on the road and heaven help the other traffic. But that doesn't mean I am selfish," he said, resting his hand on her thigh.

Marco waited until she lifted up her skirt and then worked his hand up between her legs. After she pulled the crotch of her panties aside and leaned her seat back he eased his fingers into her wet opening. Quickly pulling his hand back, he licked each finger, savoring the taste before returning to her pussy.

Pushing his fingers into her again, he let her wetness coat his fingers before he worked them up her slit. As his wet fingers began stroking her clit he pulled alongside of an eighteen wheeler, slowing to match the vehicle's speed.

Marco watched as Christine unbuttoned her blouse and began toying with her nipples while working her hips up and down. He simply continued massaging her clit while she put on a show for the audience. She moaned loudly, "Yes, yes Marco. I want to feel you inside me."

He moved his fingers back down and shoved them deep into her pussy as she bucked her hips up high. "Yes, yes, fuck my pussy, fuck it with your fingers," she shouted. Marco could feel her juices running down his hand as he tried to keep his fingers burrowed deep in her pussy. Suddenly she stuck her head out the window and screamed, "I'm coming, I'm coming"

Feeling her pussy convulsing on his fingers he pressed the accelerator down and slowly pulled away from the truck. He could hear the trucks horn bellowing behind them as he screamed down the highway, his fingers still shoved inside Christine's wet pussy.

"How was that?" he asked, "You weren't driving, but you certainly put on a show."

"You think he liked it?" she asked.

"Oh he didn't like it, he loved it," Marco said, easing his fingers out of Christine's pussy. "I kind of loved it myself," he continued, drawing his fingers up to his mouth and licking off the dampness as the lyrics played in his head again, "I've been drivin' all night, my hand's wet on the wheel."

 

 

Note: Lyrics from "Radar Love" by Golden Earring

Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers