Intertwined Fates 05: Water Sports

Story Info
They enjoy a weekend on the water.
4.3k words
4.36
13.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

5: Water Sports

"Jake, before you leave take these," Miranda tells him, holding out two glass vials filled with a dark red liquid and a syringe. "This is lamia's blood. It will give you a temporary sensory enhancement, allowing you to hold your breath underwater longer, enhanced strength, eyesight, hearing and smell. No negative side-effects are known and it will last up to two hours. Remember, the only enhancement that won't happen is durability. Also while you were sleeping I got a call from the watcher. He found that Joy has a flatmate who is going with her tomorrow."

"No problems," he replied.

"You may even be rewarded fully if this turns out to be a success and be made into a noche caminata," said Miranda

"I'm honoured madam," said Jake.

"Alright, I expect to see you here Monday evening," Miranda told him.

***

"Hey, haven't you work to do Joy?" asked Carl, as Joy was in his office teasing him with kisses.

"Not at this moment, why?" asked Joy innocently.

"I got a lot of work to do, babe, if I'm going to go with you on your trip tomorrow," said Carl.

"Aww, but I can help you," said Joy as she placed her hand on his leg.

"Well if you really want to help," said Carl removing Joy's hand from his leg, "you can take that stack and put them into the system. I don't want to have to stay here until after 8pm getting it all done,"

"Ok, I'll help you with those. I don't have much else to do anyway. I'll see you for lunch and you're coming because I'm going to drag you out of here," Joy told him.

"Well alright but it will have to be quick, ok?" Carl asked.

"Sure, babe," said Joy as she planted a kiss on his cheek and grabbed the stack and left his office, to start her work typing in the orders.

Both of them were still blind to their shadows, this one different from the previous two tailers pulled out from the car park and followed them to the cafe that Joy usually has her lunch at. He got out and followed them to a table close to theirs. "So how are you going with inputting those files, Joy?" asked Carl.

"Almost done. Pretty simple orders to fill out." replied Joy.

"You're so awesome with the work, babe. I don't know what I would do without your help," said Carl and he kissed her hard on her cheek.

"Thanks, Carl," said Joy.

"I really need to get back to the office and finish all the work I have. I want to go out somewhere nice with you but I can't if I got too much work to do," said Carl.

"Hey you don't need to work yourself so hard. Just ask me I'll be more then glad to help you. I'm nearly finished with the data transfer," said Joy.

"Ok I won't stress over it. Let's finish eating then we can get back to it," said Carl.

"Alright, Carl," said Joy. Their new shadow pulled out his phone and dialled a number.

"Miranda speaking," is heard over the line.

"Aaron here. it might be good to take out the woman. Carl is getting quite attached to her," said Aaron.

"No, Aaron, don't do that just yet. I haven't got everything in the right place. I'm having Jake trail them on their diving expedition tomorrow. I know you're still hurting over the incident but please don't do something silly that could threaten what I'm trying to achieve," Miranda tells him.

"Ok Madam, I'll just keep watching them. However it doesn't seem as though they will be leaving the office again until the end of the day," said Aaron.

"That's alright as long as you catch them when they leave. I'll have your change-over ready when you reach her apartment," Miranda replied.

"Ok Madam, I will give you the full report tonight. I have to go, they are leaving now," said Aaron.

"Sure Aaron, just remember nothing foolish," said Miranda. Aaron put his phone away and followed Carl and Joy out the door. 'Damn that man is so hot-headed. Curse that damn barbarian for killing his wife. I hope he doesn't get himself killed. That would be a real shame,' Miranda thought to herself.

Carl and Joy spent the remainder of the day in the office catching up on the work that they had missed on their day off. Right at five when everybody else began leaving they also left the office only to once again be followed by Aaron. "Carl, I'm pretty tired. I just want to have some food and go home and relax. We need to be up at 5am so we can get out there, so my brother can show you what to do," said Joy.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired too, Joy. Why don't we just go to your apartment and snuggle on your couch?" said Carl.

"Why not? As long as you don't 'try' anything I'm not in the mood tonight," said Joy.

"Ok, but I've got to go home and have a shower and pack for tomorrow. So after we eat I'll drop you off at home and then I'll come back," said Carl.

"Sounds great, babe. Do you want to eat at this Italian restaurant? I have a craving for pasta," said Joy.

"Sure," replied Carl. When their shadow sat down close to them he took out his phone.

"Hello," said a panting voice.

"Jake buddy, what's going on there?" Aaron asked.

".. ahhh, I had a date can I call you later?" asked Jake.

"Yeah sure, call me when your 'done'. I need to talk to you," chuckled Aaron.

"Sure .. ahh .. thing Aaron," panted Jake.

***

"Jake... ahh.. that feels sooo good keep doing that!" an ecstatic female voice exclaimed. Jake was pumping himself into her hot crevice and with a loud grunt they came together and lay tangled on the floor of a room in tangled sweaty limbs. When they caught their breaths the woman asked, "Jake who was that on the phone?"

"That was one of my work friends who I really need to call," said Jake.

"Oh, ok. It's just that my flatmate will be home soon," said the woman.

"Ok, Kally. I gotta go soon anyway. I have a diving trip to prepare for tomorrow," said Jake.

"Oh really? I'm going on a diving trip with my flatmate tomorrow," said Kally.

"Morris Harbour?" asked Jake.

"Yeah. So you're in my expedition party?" asked Kally.

"Must be. Michael Velasquez is the expedition leader?" asked Jake.

"Yeah he is. So we are in the same group this is going to be more fun then I thought. Maybe you can be my dive partner, because my flatmate is bringing her new boyfriend and I'll have to find a new partner," Kally told him.

"Cool. This is the first time I've gone diving before, so it will be good having somebody so experienced with me," grinned Jake.

"Stop, Jake, you're making me blush. We better get dressed now. I don't want to have my flatmate walk in on us naked," said Kally.

"I gotta make that call. It sounded pretty important, then I gotta go," Jake told her.

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow at the docks." said Kally she gave him a kiss and walked to the bathroom. After getting dressed Jake let himself out and walked to his car.

"Hello," answered Aaron.

"Aaron, what did you want to talk about?" asked Jake.

"I'm following Carl and Joy's car back to Joy's apartment. They are going to spend the night together, but Carl is going to his house first," Aaron told Jake.

"Yeah ok. I found that Joy's brother's name is Michael and he's running the diving expedition. I'm going home to prepare for it," said Jake.

"So what did the madam give you?" asked Aaron.

"Two vials of lamia blood. That could be very useful," said Jake.

"Wow, Miranda must really be putting a lot of faith in you to give you that much. Who was your date?" asked Aaron.

"Well I hooked up with Joy's flatmate, Kally. Its going to make it easier for the lady to implement any plans if one of her agents is close to her target," said Jake.

"Well that's certainly going to make things much more interesting. Don't get to close, Jake, or you might get burnt," said Aaron.

"Don't worry, Aaron. I will be careful, I don't intend on getting close. I just want her to trust me enough that I can get close to Carl and Joy," said Jake.

"Good plan. I need to go report to Miranda now. Have a good weekend," said Aaron.

"You to, Aaron," said Jake.

"Kally! I'm home," called Joy.

"I'm in the shower!" shouted Kally back.

"Ok! I'll talk to you when you get out!" shouted Joy. After Kally came out in her bathrobe Joy said to her

"My boyfriend is coming over tonight. He said he should be an hour and a half, and he's staying the night," Joy told Kally.

"I don't mind as long as you keep the noise level down," said Kally.

"We won't be doing anything like that tonight. I'm too tired. I just want to have a hot shower and get into my nice fluffy bathrobe and snuggle up with my boyfriend," said Joy.

"That's so sweet, you being romantic with him and you've only being screwing the guy for like four days?" Kally asked.

"I know. It might seem fast, but it feels like we have a connection," sighed Joy.

"You know I don't believe in that stuff, Joy," Kally replied.

"Its just because you've been burned a few times. But don't you worry, Kally, you'll find the right man eventually, then you'll feel it," said Joy.

"Alright, if you say so," responded Kally.

"Well I'm off to have a shower. If I'm not ready by the time Carl gets here just let him in," said Joy.

"Ok, can do. I'm just going to put my feet up," Kally says. Almost an hour later Joy was still in the bathroom and the doorbell buzzed. Kally got up and opened the door and let Carl in. "Hey Carl, Joy's still in the bathroom. She loves long showers and uses all the hot water before I can get it," greeted Kally.

"Ok, so I'll just wait in the living room," Carl replies.

"JOY! your boyfriend is here!" shouted Kally

Joy came out of the bathroom in a big fluffy bathrobe and holding another big fluffy robe. She greeted Carl with a "Hey, baby. I got a really nice bathrobe you can wear if you'd like."

"Thanks, babe, I'd like that," said Carl, taking the robe and heading to the bathroom.

"Geez, your boyfriend just oozes sex appeal. He's incredibly hot even with all his clothes on, how do you keep your hands off him?" asked Kally.

"Well its hard, but I manage," Joy grinned suggestively as she giggled at Kally's comment, as Carl came out of the bathroom wearing the fluffy robe and carrying his clothes.

"I'll just put my clothes in my bag," said Carl.

"Do you want to watch a movie? Its coming on soon," Joy asked.

"Sure, babe," said Carl as he wrapped his arms around her and drew her in to a hug.

As they settled themselves onto the couch and waited for the movie to start, Kally was watching them and thought to herself 'They look so intimate and comfortable with each other. I hope I'll be able to find somebody like that in the future.'

With Joy pressed up against Carl and his arm over waist he pushed his hand into the fold of her robe and gently caressed her warm skin. 'This is so relaxing,' thought Joy. 'Carl's warm body just feels so nice to lie against. This movie is pretty boring.'

"Hey Joy, this movie is pretty boring isn't it?" asked Carl.

"Yeah it certainly is. But I don't want to get up. I'm so comfortable lying here against you," Joy responded.

"How about this?" said Carl as he grabbed her around the waist with both his arms and carried her away with her protesting against being carried.

"Caaarl.. put me down!!" shouted Joy.

"Alright," said Carl and he dumped her on the bed. She whacked him on the shoulder and pulled his head down and kissed him hard.

"You didn't have to throw me!" pouted Joy.

"Well you can still lie against me when we go to sleep." said Carl.

"Sleep, that's a nice idea. We have to get up really early," said Joy as she pulled Carl down on top of her. She grunted and said "Get off me Carl, your squashing me,"

"Sorry, this where you wanted me though," chuckled Carl, as he rolled off her and wrapped his arms around her.

"That feels nice," murmured Joy as Carl rested his head on her shoulder.

"Yeah, just a moment babe," he said as he took off the robe and put it on the floor next to the bed.

"Hey, you want to take this off?" asked Carl.

"Yeah, sure, babe," said Joy as she got up and took the robe off.

"You have such sexy underwear, Joy," said Carl.

"Ex-boyfriend got this at the start of our relationship. But he was a pig so this is the first time I've worn it," said Joy.

"I'm flattered, Joy," said Carl as he snuggled up against her.

"I'll see you in the morning, Carl," said Joy as she turned around and kissed him, before turning back around and letting Carl snuggle into her again.

"Night, Joy," murmured Carl as he kissed her forehead. Morning came and Joy woke up to the incessant beeping of the alarm clock she currently wanted to thrash for disturbing her sleep. She leaned over to the clock and turned off the alarm, amazed that Carl was still snuggled up to her peacefully sleeping.

"Wake up, Carl," she said as she tried to shake him awake. But all she got was a grunt. Finally she decided to prod him in the eye, finally getting her reaction.

"Ahhh," groaned Carl sleepily. "Why'd you do that for?"

"Well, you wouldn't wake up so I had to get extreme. Next was pushing you off the bed," said Joy cheekily.

"Well, I've never woken up so early. Have to give me a little time to wake up," Carl mutters out.

"Ok, I'll be getting breakfast ready. Why don't you go have a shower? That will wake you up," Joy suggested.

"Ok," said Carl. After they had breakfast and showered they were ready to go.

"I think you'll like my brother, Carl. He works just as hard as I do," Joy told him.

"Well I'm anxious to meet him. He sounds like a great guy," Carl replies.

Soon enough they arrived at the harbour. Because it was so early the only boat that was ready was the boat they would be spending most of the weekend on. It was a pretty large boat with room for 10 people plus some boat crew. "Joy!" greeted her brother.

"Michael! It's great to see you again. This is my new boyfriend Carl," said Joy as she grabbed Carl's arm.

"How you doing?" asked Carl

"Great, thanks," replied Michael. "My sister tells me you need a refresher on how to dive,"

"Yeah I do. Its been quite awhile," said Carl

"Come back here and I'll show you everything. We can practice submerging over here in the harbour. The water is deep enough for that and I'll teach you all the appropriate hand signals," Michael says to Carl.

After 2 hours Michael had shown Carl everything he could and the other members of the expedition had arrived. "Hey, Joy, you were here early," said Kally who had just arrived.

"Yeah I know. I had to drag Carl out of bed at 5am so we could get down here and get my brother to teach him everything he needs to know so it wouldn't take up time," Joy replied.

"I have found myself a new dive partner but he hasn't dived before," said Kally.

"He? So have you found yourself somebody?" asked Joy.

"I hope so. He's cute and he's pretty funny," said Kally. Kally then waved at a figure who was approaching the dock. "Jake, over here!" called Kally.

"Got a little lost. I hoped that I hadn't missed the boat," said Jake.

"Well, before we go anywhere Michael has to teach all the first timers how to dive safely. There's somebody I want you to meet," said Kally. "This is my flatmate Joy,"

"Hello there," said Jake.

"Hello, pleased to meet you," said Joy.

"This is her boyfriend Carl and her brother Michael, who's the dive leader," Kally introduced. Both of them engaged in conversation.

"Alright, first timers up to the front of the boat. I'm going to show you how everything is done," called Michael.

"He's pretty charming, Kally. Where did you meet him?" asked Joy.

"Would you believe it? I ran into him at the cafe we go to on weekends," said Kally.

"So, an amazingly stereotypical meeting?" Joy asked.

"Yeah something like that. But only because we sat down and started talking," said Kally.

"I'd say it might go somewhere depending on what happens on this weekend," said Joy.

"I hope so, Joy. I want a nice boyfriend," said Kally.

After an hour of preparation they set off for the coral reef chain that ringed the nearby islands. While everybody was getting ready Michael came up to his sister and asked, "Carl is a great guy. So how long have you been with him?"

"Less then a week," Joy replied, shocking Michael.

"Woah, aren't you moving a bit fast?" asked Michael.

"No. It's like I can feel a sort of magnetic connection. I'm just attracted to him and if you look over there you should see what I mean," said Joy. What she was referring to was the wetsuit that Carl was wearing was clinging to his body like a second skin showing off his well defined muscles.

"Ok I see your point, sis," Michael concedes.

"Alright, everybody get with your diving partner and we can start with the diving" said Michael.

"Ready, babe? This will be fun I promise you," said Joy as she put on her facemask and breathing tube.

"Yeah, I'm ready," replied Carl as he sat on the side on the boat with Joy as he put the breathing apparatus in.

While everybody was busy getting ready, Jake slid out one of the vials of dark red liquid and injected himself with the fluid. He just put the syringe and empty vial away as Kally came up to him.

"Ready to go, Jake?" asked Kally.

"Yeah, I'll be right with you," Jake replied as he waited for the fluid to take effect.

A short time later everybody was down below in the water. Joy motioned Carl to follow her as she showed him a rather large boulder like stone, that hade a huge hole in the centre where moss and corals grew and tiny reef fish flittered in amongst the pieces of coral.

Meanwhile the vial of liquid has taken full effect and all of Jake's senses have been greatly enhanced. He even begins to have some sort of effect on Kally as she shows him to all the things that her and Joy have found. An unnatural, sinister wave of energy began to flow between them.

While everybody else had surfaced, they were still down there until the effects of the fluid began to dissipate. Once Kally had come back to her senses, she motioned them back up to the surface. While they were eating lunch, Jake made his way over to Michael and introduced himself and began trying to extract information that he could report back to his boss. Meanwhile Joy was talking with Kally.

"What happened down there girl? You should know you shouldn't be down there any longer then 3 hours. The tanks only have 3:30 of oxygen in there."

"Oh nothing too serious, Joy. I just got so caught up in showing Jake everything we have found that I totally lost track of time," Kally said to Joy.

"Well be more careful next time you go down there," chastised Joy.

"Don't worry, I will. Sometimes I think you working so hard makes you so tense," Kally teased.

"Well, I have the perfect remedy for that now. Carl would be more then happy to loosen me up," said Joy.

"What would I be happy to do, Joy?" asked Carl as he approached her

"Oh you'd be more then happy to offer stress 'relief' after a hard day," Joy said.

"Yes, more then happy to," said Carl sexily.

"Ok..." said Kally, a little uncomfortable with the simmering heat passing between them.

"So you work as a security guard, Jake?" asked Michael.

"Yeah, but I'm considering changing careers because its starting to get quite tedious at times," replied Jake.

"I've been doing this job for four years now. I still love it and haven't got tired of it yet," said Michael.

"Jake, what have you been up to?" Kally asked, walking up to them.

"Talking to this guy, Kally. You know him don't you?" asked Jake.

"Yeah I do. He's a great guy," said Kally

"Aww thanks, Kally, your not bad yourself," said Michael as he got up.

"Alright everybody, I think it's time that we can go back under if you wish," said Michael.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
12