Intertwined Fates 09: Outdoor Activities

Story Info
Carl & Joy enjoy a weekend on the mountains.
6.8k words
4.43
10.2k
00

Part 9 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

Beep. Beep. Beep.

'Damn alarm,' thought Joy as she hit the snooze button. 'Mountains are not even that far away, so why do I have to get up at such an ungodly hour?' complained Joy to herself. After dragging herself out of bed she got ready to have a shower. After having a steaming hot shower she felt a lot more awake. Right after getting dressed she heard the door bell ringing. 'Damn Carl is early. I wanted to get some breakfast first,' thought Joy. "Hey, you're early," said Joy as she saw Carl standing at the door.

"Are you going to let me in? I thought we could have breakfast together," Carl says.

"That's so sweet. I think that will make up for you not staying last night," she tells him.

Carl smiled at her as she opened the door and let him in. "You're going to love it this weekend. I have all the equipment we need in the car," Carl assured her.

"Do you have the tent?" asked Joy

"Of course I do, Joy. What makes you think I didn't?" he asked in return.

"I don't know. It's just that I've never been camping," Joy admitted.

"Seriously? You're missing out on a lot, Joy," Carl says.

"And I couldn't believe you hadn't been diving before," Joy teases.

With a sly wink Carl said "Looks like we have something to share with each other,"

"Indeed we do. I need coffee though," Joy said around a yawn.

"I'll get it for you then we can head off. When we get there we have a two hour walk to reach the campsite," Carl says.

Joy's eyes widened and she exclaimed "Two hours?!?"

Carl chuckled, nodding and says "You get used to it, don't worry. Only some of it is mountainous, since most of the trail is flat,"

"It better be, or you'll be carrying me up the mountain," Joy teases as she poked her tongue out at him.

After having their coffee and breakfast, they got into Carl's sports car and drove off towards the mountains. After an hour of driving Joy finally breaks the silence. "This place is beautiful. Rainforests are so amazing,"

"Yeah they are, Mountain forests are more beautiful when they are resting on extinct volcanoes like this one," Carl says.

"How much further until we reach the trail?" asked Joy

"Not much longer now. A few more minutes and we should be there," Carl says.

A few minutes later, they did arrive at a parking area with a few cars scattered about the parking space. "Can you carry the tent? I'll carry the bags with the climbing equipment," Carl says.

"Sure, I'll help you out there," Joy replies, nodding her head.

"Let's get moving" said Carl as he locked the car and picked up the climbing bag putting it over his shoulder before he walked to the trail entrance at the edge of the parking space. "Come on, Joy," Carl called out over his shoulder as Joy struggled with the tent.

After an hour of struggling with the tent up the hillside Joy dropped the tent bag with an audible thump and thought to her self 'I'm so going to make Carl pay for this tonight'

"You surprised me, Joy. I thought you would have dumped that ages ago. Carry the climbing gear. Its heavier but a lot less annoying," Carl told her.

Joy just stared at him and grumbled, "You could have told me this so much earlier,"

'He's so going to get it later,' thought Joy.

"I tried taking Miranda camping once but all I got was complaints. It was so not fun," Carl tells her.

"Really? Well I'm not complaining. It's just that damn tent is so awkward," Joy admits.

"I know. I have trouble with it myself," Carl admits. "You ready to continue? The largest slope is up ahead."

"Oh great. Yeah, I'm ready," Joy says. After about another hour of toil Joy's legs and arms felt like deadweight. "Damn my arms and legs are tired, I have no idea how I'll manage to climb anything today,"

"Don't worry, Joy, we're nearly there. There's an awesome campsite up ahead," Carl told her.

"Wow, this place is amazing," Joy breathed out as they approached a small clearing in the vast expanse of trees. After dumping the climbing gear near some trees, Carl dug out some plastic containers with food in it.

"Let's have some food now. I'm starving," Carl suggests.

"Good idea and I could so do with a good rest," Joy says.

After eating their meal Joy breaks the silence with "When we go back, you're taking the tent,"

"Sure. I thought at one time you were ready to pitch it off the side of the mountain," Carl says, snickering softly.

"That would have been a smart move wouldn't it? Then we'd have no where to sleep" said Joy as she kissed his cheek.

"Now I want to show you where we are climbing first. It's an easy slope so I can teach you how to use the hooks," Carl tells her.

"Can we wait a bit? My arms don't want to do anything right now," Joy asks.

"Oh really?" Carl asks he walked over to her and pulled her back into his chest. He pushed his thumbs into her arm muscles and made her groan.

"Oh, Carl, that's great. They still feel really numb though," Joy moans out.

"After I'm done with this, babe, I'll move onto your legs. Can't have you having jelly legs can we?" asked Carl as he kissed her behind the ear.

"Mm, feels so good. Keep doing that, Carl," Joy purrs out in pleasure.

After Carl finished massaging her arms he repeated this with her legs. After finally finishing Carl asked "Feel better?"

"Yeah, much better. Thanks, Carl," Joy said as she turned around and kissed him gently. "Ok, come on. Let's go and get some climbing done,"

"Right. I'll carry all the bags this time so you don't strain yourself," Carl tells her.

Joy rolled her eyes at him and picked up her bag and followed him. After a short walk through the bushes they came to a tilted rocky hill.

"I know it's not really a cliff, but it's a really good place to learn how to climb with the hooks. Put the climbing gloves on, Joy. You'll need them or you'll cut up your hands," Carl says as he pulled out some hooks attached to some thick ropes.

"Will I need this helmet?" asked Joy holding up said helmet.

"Yeah, you'll need that or you'll hurt your head worse if you fall or hit something," Carl says.

After getting the safety equipment on, Carl took Joy to the bottom of the hill-face. "Open the hooks like this" said Carl as he showed Joy how to open the hooks. "Cliffs are generally very uneven so there should always be a place where you can wedge these hooks in,"

"Ok so like this?" asked Joy as she hooked the hook into a gap in the hill.

"Yeah like that. Then you put your foot into a toehold. A toehold are rocks that stick out from the side of the cliff and this hill is very good for that," Carl continues.

After some time practicing this, Joy had scaled halfway up the hill. "Are you coming up Carl?" asked Joy.

"Yeah, you're doing really well, Joy," Carl replies.

"Thanks. This is great. I can't wait until we can actually climb a real cliff," said Joy

"You'd want to rest before doing that since the best cliff for that is quite far away," Carl says as he started climbing up the side of the cliff.

"Ahhhh, damn it," yelled Joy.

"What happened?" asked Carl.

"Owww. My foot slipped and I grazed my leg on the rocks,"

"Oooo does it sting much? I've done that plenty of times before," winced Carl

"Yes it does, but I want to finish climbing this damn hill," Joy told him.

"Alright if you're feeling up to it," Carl agrees.

After pulling herself up the hill with her shin leaking blood she collapse at the top the hill and waited for Carl to reach her.

"Let me take a look at your leg. I went back down and got the first aid kit," Carl told her after finally arriving at the top of the hill.

After he pushed her shorts leg up and straightened her leg, Carl accidentally touched her leg causing her to hiss in pain. "Sorry, Joy, but you scraped your leg pretty badly there. Can you walk on it?" asked Carl.

"I can't just yet," Joy.

"Right I'll just clean it, it's going to sting ok so be ready for it," said Carl

"Ok. Ahhhhh!" yelled Joy when Carl rubbed an alcohol swab onto her leg.

"I know, it really hurts doesn't it?" Carl asked.

"Yeah it does," Joy hissed in pain while Carl applied bandages to her scrapes.

"Right then. Do you want me to carry you down the hillside?" asked Carl.

"No it will be alright. I just need to rest for a little bit, and just need to wait for my leg to stop throbbing then it should be fine," said Joy.

"Ok, I'll just go get all the bags and I'll be right back," Carl told her and returned to the base of the hill, collected their bags and then carried them back up the hill.

"Took you long enough, Carl," Joy said as she stood up.

"You ok now?" he asked.

"Yeah, I should be fine walking back to camp," Joy told him.

After walking back to the small clearing and they dumped their bags in the middle, Joy said "I'll try setting up the tent. Can you go get the firewood?"

"Are you sure? You've never slept in a tent before, so how are you going to set it up?" asked Carl.

"I'm not a total imbecile, Carl. I think I can figure it out," Joy said putting her hands on her hips.

After he returned with an armload of firewood Carl dropped the load near the nearly fully erected tent was pitched. "Are you sure you've never been camping before?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's not as hard as it looks. Plus there isn't much breeze to shift the tent," said Joy as she pounded the last peg into the ground.

"So what food did you bring?" asked Carl.

"Salted steak and lamb and some salted sausages. You know, stuff we can cook over the fire," she replied.

"Nice, Joy. I have some lettuce and carrots, and some cucumber," Carl says.

"Green food, not my favourite but it will have to do. Lets get this fire going," said Joy. After piling the wood together, Joy then grabbed the bottle of alcohol from the first aid kit and poured some on the wood.

"This is how you light a fire," said Joy as she struck a match and dropped it on the wood which flared into flame.

Carl chuckled and grabbed her in a hug and said "That certainly is one way."

"And not nearly as primitive as striking stones together. Let's cook this meat because I'm starved," said Joy.

After cooking the meat and then eating, Carl asked "Joy, did you bring a sleeping bag?"

"Nope I knew you'd be bringing one and that we would be sharing it," said Joy slyly.

"Wherever did you get such an idea?" asked Carl

"I don't know actually, but if you'd rather me lay in the cold its fine with me," said Joy as she pushed him over and passionately kissed him.

"Don't worry the sleeping bag is big enough for both of us," said Carl as he rolled them over and kissed her back.

"Oww, be careful there, Carl. My leg still hurts," Joy tells him.

"Sorry, gorgeous," Carl apologizes.

Joy stood up and grabbed Carl's hand before pulling him into the tent. She then pushed his shirt up and pulled it over his head and then pushed him down on top of their sleeping bag. "I love your muscles Carl. I love how they feel," Joy purrs as she licked her tongue lightly over his nipples. "I'm going to make you pay for making me drag this cursed tent all the way up here."

Carl could only groan in response as Joy massaged his stomach muscles while her tongue worked on his chest. "I know something that will make this better. Close your eyes, Carl, it's a surprise," Joy says.

"Ok," Carl says, as he closed his eyes in anticipation of what Joy had in store for him. Joy moved over to her bag and extracted the jar of chocolate sauce. She unscrewed the cap and digged her fingers into the jar, she scooped out a large chunk of the thick sauce and then rubbed it into Carl's chest making him moan.

"What's that?" asked Carl.

"Why it's chocolate and I'm going to lick it all off your body," said Joy she spread the sauce over his chest and stomach. She unbuttoned his pants and then unzipped them, before pulling them off leaving him in his boxers. Joy lowered her mouth to his neck and licked her way down his chest gathering the chocolate and making him groan in pleasure when she got to his nipples.

She spent a good while teasing his chest, licking off chocolate she spread with her fingers and swallowing it. Having become more familiar with his body she knew where his weak spots were, and she used that knowledge. She then grasped his boxers and pulled them off, before she dipped her fingers into the jar and fisted his hardness with her hand full of the chocolate sauce making Carl moan and start to squirm.

Joy lowered her head down to his groin and licked around the rim of his swelled head forcing him to shout in pleasure. She engulfed his hardness and sucked off all the chocolate sauce.

"Ohhh god Joy, that's sooo good," moaned Carl.

"I'm just getting started here," Joy warned. Carl moaned in pleasure as she resumed sucking on him. Joy began rubbing her fingers across the base of his hardness while she began to swallow him into her mouth making him shout in pleasure. She increased the sensations by humming around his hardness. Finally she got the reaction she was looking for as he grabbed her head arching his back as he shouted in pleasure and exploded into her mouth.

After Joy had finished with Carl, he rolled them over and pinned her beneath him before saying "That was amazing. I was totally not expecting that, Joy."

"It's my pleasure, but don't forget about my leg," Joy warns.

"I promise I'll be careful," Carl says seductively, as he began pulling off her clothes. He gently peeled off her pants and her panties, being careful not to come in contact with her injured leg. He grabbed the jar of sauce and poured some onto his hand. He slowly dripped the sauce over her stomach, then lowered his face down and pushed the sauce around her stomach with his tongue. Once Carl had swallowed the excess sauce on her stomach, he got some more sauce from the jar and dripped it on to his hand. He put down the jar, and then began massaging the sauce into her breasts, making sure to cover them completely. Carl picked up the jar again and poured some more sauce down between her breasts.

Carl began sucking the chocolate off her sensitised and highly aroused nipples. He then laved his tongue over the chocolate covered flesh, licking it up while he listened to Joy softly groaning. He sucked the chocolate out of her belly-button, while he stuck his fingers back into the jar gathering more of the sauce. Joy shrieked, feeling Carl push his chocolate covered fingers deep inside her without warning. "Ohhhh.. goddd.." moaned Joy. Carl poured the remaining sauce into her heated opening, and then pushed his face down into her crotch and began licking all of the chocolate out of her loving her increasing cries of pleasure. He twisted his fingers into her as his tongue probed deeper inside her. Joy grasped his back and shrieked in pleasure as her orgasm ripped through her.

"Ohh...god...that was amazing Carl," Joy panted, as she kissed him.

"You make me feel so good, Joy," Carl told her, as he pulled her into a hug.

"And you make me feel amazing, Carl," Joy replied, as she grinded into Carl. Carl pushed her against the ground and kissed her passionately as he ground down against her pelvis. Joy grabbed his hips and made him slide into her, making them both groan into their heated embrace. Joy wrapped her legs around his and thrust herself up against him. They broke their kiss, as Carl hissed in pleasure and began to meet her fast pace, Joy dug her nails into his back, as she shouted out in pleasure. Carl's hips began pounding into her with abandon as Joy dug her fingers into his back deeper drawing blood as she shrieked in pleasure as her orgasm rode her senses. The constriction drove Carl over the edge making him arch his head back and growled fiercely as he came.

Carl rolled off before laying down next to her panting and said "There's a really great place I found last time I was up here. I want to show you that tomorrow,"

"That sounds awesome. I can't wait for that then," said Joy as she opened the sleeping bag and slipped in. "Are you coming in, Carl?" she asked. Carl smiled his sexy smile and pulled the sleeping bag open far enough for him to slide in, their sweat slicked bodies making it easier for Carl to get in.

"Night, baby," murmured Carl, as he pulled Joy into him.

"Night, handsome," said Joy, as she slid her arms around his back.

***

"Kally, you got all your stuff already?" asked Jake.

"Yeah, I do. And I want to share more with you, Jake," said Kally as she leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"You don't know how good you make me feel, Kally. I'm in love with you," Jake says.

Kally fish-gaped at him and when she could talk again she gushed, "I love you too, Jake. I think I'm ready to make a bigger commitment to you. I want to share my life with you. You make me feel so good about myself,"

"You really want to go that far?" asked Jake.

"Yes, I do Jake. I'm ready for that. Help me bring my things inside first," Kally requests.

"Do you want to use my spare room for all your stuff? I don't have enough room in my bedroom for all your things," Jake says.

"Sure babe," said Kally. After Kally had moved all her bags into her new room she asked "Where is the bathroom?"

"I'll show you," called Jake. He showed her where it was and Kally disappeared behind the door and locked it. After a short time in the bathroom, Kally emerged dressed only in a pair of incredibly sexily lingerie she bought especially to seduce Jake. Black silky bra and panties, she sauntered sexily into the living area and sat down on Jake's lap and began playing with the buttons on his shirt. She felt him instantly harden beneath her. Jake let out a breath and said, "Wow, Kally, that is so sexy."

"So do you like it?" asked Kally sexily as she continued to slowly toy with his shirt, slowly unbuttoning it.

"Yes, I do very much," growled Jake into her ear as he rubbed his groin against hers. Kally buried her face against his neck and scraped his skin lightly with her teeth, as she slid her hands down his muscular chest and stroked his abs. After Kally started nibbling on his neck, Jake groaned as his fangs began to stretch. Kally got off him and pulled his shirt off. She unzipped his pants and pulled them off.

She looked into his face and said as she purred sexily. "Make me yours Jake,"

Jake grabbed Kally by the waist and took her to his bedroom, where he laid her down on his bed and removed her underwear. He passionately kissed her before saying "I will be right back, I have to get something." Jake walked to a large antique cabinet in his living room and pulled out a key. He unlocked a drawer and then pulled out the same athame Miranda used on him. He walked back into the bedroom where Kally looked curiously at the ornate dagger. 'Miranda was pretty stupid to think that the blood bonding ritual would have actually worked on me since she didn't do it both ways,' thought Jake as he placed the athame on the bedside table. He pushed his boxers off and grabbed the athame. "Don't worry about a thing, Kally, this is how the ritual is supposed to go."

He sliced his wrist and waited for the blood to begin flowing, before he lowered his wrist to Kally's stomach and brushed it across smearing his blood against her skin. He then cut Kally's wrist and smeared her blood across his stomach. He raised her bleeding wrist to his mouth, where he drew a small amount of her blood into it and ran his tongue across the cut, sealing it over.

"Wow, I didn't know vampires could heal like that," Kally said breathlessly.

"Neither did I, baby," said Jake. He lowered the athame to the blood mark on Kally's stomach and sliced a thin line across it letting her blood merge with his. He then raised the athame to his stomach and did the same but this time a deeper cut to allow more of his blood to seep out. Jake then said to Kally as he climbed on top of her, "I want this to be as memberable as possible for you," Kally grabbed his face and pulled him down for a long kiss. She grasped his hardness and pushed him inside of her, making them groan slightly. Kally grinded her hips against him as he began to build up a steady pace thrusting into her.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
12