Intertwined Fates 12: Torment

Story Info
The rescue mission is planned.
4k words
4.61
9.4k
00

Part 12 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

12: Torment

Aaron slowly opened his eyes, but he saw absolutely nothing before he felt the cloth of a blindfold wrapped around his eyes and when he tried to move his hands and feet he found that he couldn't move. He was tightly bound to the chair he was sitting on. A door squealed as it opened and heavy footsteps clamped over the floor. "I am Fredrick and you will tell me what I wish to know or this will get very painful for you," Fredrick warned in a French accent.

"Then I suppose it will be very painful then, because I won't be telling you anything," Aaron dead panned.

"Looks like I will have fun breaking you then," chuckled Fredrick evilly. There were some clanking sounds before Fredrick tore Aaron's shirt open and thrust a burning implement onto his chest causing Aaron to roar in pain as it burned him. Fredrick lifted the burning tool from Aaron's chest and demanded "Tell me who you work for. Who gave you the poison?"

"What poison?" Aaron defiance in his voice. Fredrick grinned and pressed the burning steel into his chest again making him roar out in agony again.

***

Jake was slammed against the wall, his head crushing some of the bricks that it had connected with. After recovering from his momentarily stunned state, Jake quickly grabs his attacker under his arms and throws him off. But before he could get up he kicked him in the chest powerful enough to make the bones crack. The vampire on the ground snarled as his fangs extended before punching Jake in the gut, sending him crashing back into the wall.

Jake rams his fist through the wall and rips a brick from the wall; he then slammed it right into his attackers face. The dead vampire quickly dissolves into dust. Jake runs up the street where he looks around worriedly trying to find Aaron but can't see him anywhere. Jake curses silently as he hurriedly makes his way back to the car park and climbs into his car, driving off.

***

"Aaron's been kidnapped?!" shouted Laura as Jake told her about what had happened.

"Yes, I couldn't stop him. I had to deal with my attacker who is dead," Jake told her.

"I'd be sure that Miranda had something to do with that. We need to find him. I'll be interrogating our prisoner," Laura said grimly

"The vampire that was following Carl last night?" asked Jake.

"Yes and I've left him tied up until I've decided what to do with him. I'll be getting information from him now," Laura said coolly as she left the room. "Go home to Kally. I'll call you when I need you,"

"Thank you, Laura," called Jake as he left and returned to his car, driving off.

Jake tiredly stepped into his house, when a blonde blur launched itself on to him pushing him into the wall. "You've got some explaining to do mister," pouted Kally as Jake pushed her off, shutting the door.

"I'm sorry, Kally, but I have been really busy lately. I had crap I had to deal with and it's not over yet," sighed Jake.

"Well you do have some time to relax don't you?" asked Kally.

"Yeah I do. But I warn you now, when my new boss rings I'll probably have to go," Jake said as Kally poured drinks for them.

"As long as you take sometime off with me. I've been going out of my mind with boredom!" exclaimed Kally.

"Sorry about that, babe," Jake said as he leaned over and kissed her.

Kally decided that if Jake wasn't going to make the move she would, so she groped him through his pants making him buck in surprise. "You're hurt and I need to see where you're injured," Kally explained soothingly as she began unbuttoning his shirt. Jake groaned out when she dug her sharp fangs into his chest around one of his nipples. She drew a small amount of blood and finished pulling off his shirt. Kally's actions helped to ignite the burning flame of passion and lust in Jake. He grabbed her and pushed her into a wall before pulling off her shirt. Kally hissed in pleasure when Jake drove his fangs into her neck, while he unclasped her bra.

Kally uttered a feline growl and pushed him off her. She herded him into the bedroom and shoved onto the bed, where she wrenched off his shoes and socks, before viciously attacking his belt. Kally opened his pants and dragged them off with his boxers. She then drank in the sight of his muscular body. While she was studying Jake's naked form, Jake grabbed at her pants, opened them and pulled them down with her panties. He pulled her down on top of him and flipped over. He then trailed a finger from her lips down to her hot wetness.

Jake moaned in surprised pleasure as Kally grasped his hardness and massaged him. Jake thrust his tongue inside Kally's mouth while she was rubbing his engorged cock. He jabbed two fingers into her wetness, her hands froze on his hardness and she moaned into Jake's mouth. They continued to kiss while they pleasured each other with their hands.

Jake broke from their fiery embrace, pulling Kally's hands away from him. He settled between her thighs, quickly thrusting into her. They shouted in pleasure as they grinded deliciously against each other. Jake wrapped his arms around Kally's back and she did the same. Kally began to thrust her hips upwards as Jake continued thrusting himself hard into Kally.

Kally pulled him down, her arms wrapped around his neck. She thrust her tongue down his throat while he pounded into her ruthlessly. Kally broke the kiss then bit into his neck drawing blood out of the punctures she had made. Jake shuddered and growled in pleasure as he increased his speed. He pulled Kally up to him and drove his fangs into her neck and drew a stream of blood out. The intense wave of pleasure it unleashed forced Kally to break contact with Jake's neck she screamed in pleasure as her orgasm wracked her. Jake broke his own contact with her and also growled deeply in pleasure as he exploded inside of her.

Regaining strength from their frenzied love making Jake husked out to Kally "We can stay like this until I get the call ok?" and kissed her on the cheek.

"Ok, you better be back here by sunrise or else..." said Kally.

***

"I will go in and start the interrogation. Can you go retrieve the water?" Laura asked Robert.

"Yes, ma'am," Robert replied.

"I do think I will be needing it," said Laura as she walked down some stairs. She opened the door and walked into a room with a man chained to the wall of the small cell.

"I am going to get what I want from you, even if you don't want to tell me. Though, you're going to wish you had sooner," said Laura sharply. She dragged her sharp nails down his chest drawing blood making the man flinch in pain. As the chains rattled Laura said to him "That's far from the worst I will be doing to you if you do not co-operate, Nickolai."

Nickolai just plain ignored her and seemingly looked through her. "Tell me where they took Aaron," said Laura curtly. Nickolai continued on ignoring her as he struggled with his chains. "They won't break no matter how hard you try. Thorium steel is much stronger then regular steel. Now tell me where Aaron is so I won't have to resort to more extreme measures," Laura told him calmly.

Nickolai smirked at her and rested his head against the wall. Laura sighed in frustration before she slapped him across the face raking her nails along his skin making him groan in pain. "You've had your chance to co-operate," Laura warned as she walked out of the room.

"Thank you, Robert. It seems that Nickolai is not co-operating. I'm going to have to burn the information out of him," said Laura as Robert handed her the bottle of holy water.

"I don't know how you manage to do such a thing, Laura," Robert said, a little awed.

"If it wasn't to find Aaron or somebody else I care about, I probably wouldn't be able to do it. But I want to find Aaron as quickly as possible and this is the fastest possible way," Laura replied.

"Ok. If you need anything more just call me," Robert told her.

"Yes, I might need a cross," Laura warned.

"A cross? You'd be affected by it just as much," Robert responded.

"Only if it's silver on both sides," said Laura.

"Ok. I'll see what I can do," said Robert

"Thanks," said Laura.

Laura re-entered the room and walked towards Nickolai with a large glass bottle of water. Nickolai had a bored look on his face and when Laura noticed this she said to him quite evilly "You won't be bored much longer. This isn't just plain water," She wrenched the top of the bottle spilling some of it over the sides. She winced as the water dribbled over her hands. Nickolai's eyes widened a little as he noticed her own reaction to the water causing Laura to grin evilly at him as she prepared to throw water from the bottle on him. He registered what it was just before she threw some water from the bottle.

He roared in pain as the sanctified water seared the bared flesh of his chest. As the searing pain began to subside, Laura said softly to him "I don't have to do it again, if you just tell me what I want to know." He stared at her with hatred in his eyes, "Where is Aaron?!" shouted Laura as she threw more water on him bathing his untouched skin with the burning water. Nickolai roared in pain again, the burning becoming excruciating.

"I won't tell you!" ground out Nickolai around his pain.

Laura looked at him tiredly before she raked her nails across his chest, drawing blood. She then lifted the bottle over his head. Nickolai lowered his head so it wouldn't burn his eyes. Laura said to him "One last time Nickolai, where is Aaron? I won't have to do this if you answer,"

Nickolai remained still and tense and Laura sighed before she said "Fine, have it your way," and emptied the bottle over his head. Nickolai screamed in pain as the water ran through the open wounds on his face and chest.

"I will be back. You will not escape this unless you tell me where Aaron is," Laura warned as she left the room.

'Please forgive me, Miranda. but this torture is more then I can handle,' Nickolai thought.

When Laura returned she entered the room with another bottle of water, and a silk wrapped bundle.

Nickolai visibly tensed as Laura approached him with the bottle. "You're very strong and I have to admire you for not breaking yet. But I will get it out of you," said Laura determinedly. "I won't have to torture you any longer if you co-operate." She pulled the bottle top off and then approached him with the open bottle ready to throw more of the burning liquid on his blistered skin.

"Please, don't. I'll tell you everything I know, just make it stop!" pleaded Nickolai.

"Alright. Hold on a moment," Laura said as she put the bottle down and exited the room.

"Robert, could you please come down with me? Our prisoner is ready to talk," Laura told him.

"Sure, Laura," said Robert.

***

"Cindy, could you go down to the cellar? Our prisoner needs some medical attention," Laura requests as she walked into the living room.

"Sure, but I don't know how much I can help with holy water burns," said Cindy

"Just do what you can," Laura told her. "Russel can you get everybody together? I have the most possible location for where Aaron has been taken,"

"Sure," said Russel.

***

"Aaron, wake up. Its time for more questions," whispered Miranda into his ear.

"I'm still not going to tell you anything," rasped Aaron. His throat raw from all the yelling from the pain inflicted on him.

"I promise you I will break you. You did betray me Aaron and you are going to pay for it," Miranda purred. She drove her fangs into his neck making Aaron scream in pain.

Aaron snarled at her as she pulled her fangs away. "You are not getting anything from me, She will come and rescue me,"

"Well, we will just have to see then, won't we?" smirked Miranda, making him scream in pain again as she dug her fangs into his chest adding to the numerous other bite marks, slashes and burns.

***

"Kally, I'm really sorry but I have to go. That was my boss. She wants me to come back to the mansion since they are having an important meeting," Jake told her.

"I've decided I'm coming with you. I won't stay behind here for another day. I'm going out of my mind," said Kally.

"Ok, but I'd prefer it if you stayed here," said Jake.

"Not going to happen, Jake. I've been kept out of this for far too long already," Kally said as she started getting dressed.

"Alright, just don't get in the way," Jake warned.

Kally shot him a look of contempt and stomped out of the room.

***

"Carl, I need help from everybody to pull this off. The information I got suggests that it's well defended," Laura told him.

"Ok, so what do you want me to do?" he asked.

"You're with the support team. You're going to be covering us while we go in," Laura told him.

"Fine by me. Do we get any weapons?" asked Carl.

"Yeah, the support team has weapons," said Laura as she placed a crossbow in front of him. "Don't touch the arrow head, its pure silver. It will immobilize a vampire if struck anywhere but the heart, if it's the heart it will kill,"

"Nice, thanks Laura," said Carl.

Laura smiled at him as he left the room with the crossbow.

Laura asked Jake as he walked through the entrance with Kally. "Who is this Jake?"

"This is Kally, my girlfriend," said Jake

Laura took a moment to study Kally, then extended her hand and said "My name is Laura and this is my house,"

"Great to finally meet you, Laura. I'm looking forward to learning about everything," said Kally.

"Ok its time to get down to business everybody," said Laura as Jake and Kally sat down.

"I have received information from a very reliable source that Aaron is being held in this facility west of the city," Laura said as she pointed towards a mark on a large map.

"So where do we come in?" asked Damien

"You're a part of my strike team, Damien. You'll be with me, Robert, Russel and Gerard," Laura told him. "The rest of you will be on the support team. You will come in after we have broken through the defenses,"

"Get your weapons; the strike team has these silver plated daggers. Don't touch the blade, they will immobilize you if you do. The support team has these crossbows and the arrows have a pure silver tip," said Russel.

"We must move fast. It is one am so we only have four hours until we must return," said Laura.

"Alright, its time to move," Russel told them as he motioned the team to follow.

Kally grabbed Jake's hand as he got up from the chair. She looked into his eyes and said, "Please be careful. I want to see you back here safe,"

"Don't worry, I will," said Jake he leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips before he walked over and picked up the crossbow.

"This is going to be rough," Carl said as Jake walked outside.

"I know but Aaron's my best friend and I'll do what I can to find him," Jake said.

"I hope we can find him too. Miranda is a vindictive, malicious bitch," said Carl with contempt.

***

"Alright this is it. We will head in and then you lead your people in, Shawn," said Laura softly.

"Yes, ma'am," replied Shawn softly.

Laura and her team quietly crept towards the gates of the rather unassuming building, where they spotted two vampire guards outside of the entrance to the building. Russel flicked his wrist and sent one of the daggers flying, embedding itself in the vampire's chest. He yelled in pain then dropped to the ground and exploded. The other vampire turned and saw Damien just as he threw the dagger at him. He fell to the ground and exploded screaming.

"Ok, people, be on your guard. They could have been alerted to our presence with that," Laura warned as they proceeded inside the building. As they passed unassuming guards they stabbed them in the chest with the daggers, making sure to kill them. Then the alarms began blaring.

"Ok, people, lets move," Shawn said as soon as they heard the alarms.

"Alright, your first combat situation, Carl, I'll have your back," Jake says to him.

"Thanks, I appreciate it," Carl replied.

They entered the building and heard the sounds of shouting and screams. "Jake, look out," called Carl as a vamp dropped down on them. Jake dodged out of the way while Carl fired an arrow into the vamp, pinning it to the wall.

"Thanks, Carl," said Jake.

"No problems," said Carl as they followed the group down the corridors noting the ash piles on the floor.

***

Aaron woke as a blaze of pain stabbed through his body, groaning in pain as the slightest movement caused him pain. As the door squeaked open he made it seem as though he was still out. Aaron felt hands untying the cords that held him to the chair. He had to bite his lip to not let the moan of pain escape him as he was lifted off the chair and carried out of the room. Even if he wanted to do something, he was too weak seeing as everything that he could do, would cause him pain. The pain from his severe injures dulled his senses, so he was still unaware of the closer sounds of fighting.

***

"Carl, this way!" called Jake

"Alright," Carl agreed as he shoved the arrowhead through the heart of the vamp he had pinned against the wall.

As Carl entered the room Jake was in, he caught a burning glimpse of long fire red hair. He reacted on impulse and yelled "Miranda!"

"Carl!" yelled Jake as Carl ran out of the room and chased Miranda down a spiral staircase.

Miranda came to a window when an arrow whizzed by her and wedged itself into the stone. She turned and looked at Carl as he cursed. She smirked at him and jumped out the window.

"Damn it, Jake, the bitch got away," Carl growled in frustration.

"She's delusional, but dangerous. We will get her sometime in the future, Carl," Jake promised.

"I hope you're right, Jake," Carl said as the climbed back up the staircase.

***

'Oh Aaron, where are you?' thought Laura as she walked around the labyrinthine corridors in the basement of the building. As she turned the corner she saw a glimmer of skin reflecting the torch light. She ran after the target and saw Aaron draped over the back of the vampire who captured him. Laura winced as she saw the many injuries that Aaron had suffered in his interrogation. She made her way up behind the unassuming vampire and tackled him to the ground. He yelled out in shock as Laura pushed Aaron to the side out of the way.

She slammed the vampire against wall, hatred burning in her eyes. "I wish I had the time to pay back what you did to Aaron a hundred times but unfortunately I don't have the time. But you won't deny me the pleasure of killing you," Laura said icily. A great fear took hold of him as he compulsively gulped in air that he didn't need. Laura threw him across the room, the iron torch spikes impaling him causing him to scream in pain as the fiery torch burned at him. Laura walked over to him frustrated and shoved him up slightly making him explode in a rainfall of ash.

She walked over to Aaron and carefully brushed his bruised face. "What have they done to you? I am so sorry, Aaron, that I couldn't protect you. I feel like I've failed you. I need to get you out of here. Hold on," Laura said softly, a tear rolling out of eye. She lifted his limp body and carried him in her arms.

She started crying as Aaron moaned unconsciously in pain. As she carried him up out of the underground of the building, Russel met her and said, "We need to get out of here now, we've lost four. Jake and Carl have made it outside but the others didn't make it. Gerard is dead. He died protecting Damien. He's badly hurt too."

"Ok let's move then. I have Aaron," Laura said sorrowfully.

***

"Damien is going to be just fine, but the news with Aaron isn't good. He's suffered serious damage to his neck and to his back. If he's ever able to regain full use of his body again it will take months of painful physical therapy. I have him on powerful sedatives and I'm doing the best I can to treat his burns, but he will end up with a large number of scars. The wounds are just too deep," said Cindy.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
12