Intertwined Fates 15: Burning Darkness

Story Info
Kally gets kidnapped.
5.7k words
4.6
10.2k
00

Part 15 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
372 Followers

15: Burning Darkness

Miranda was lying on her bed in her nightgown, studying a demon tome. Reading the passage of Abbadon's passage into the world, she realized that if his demon servants could be contained and controlled it would bring a massive amount of power to her. 'First I have to continue spreading my influence. I have Igor under control so far. Gregor is more strong willed but I should be able to get him. I'm not sure about Peter though,' Miranda thought to herself.

"Miranda, I had to tell Gregor about our little problem. He did some digging and started asking questions, so I had to tell him. He's totally fine with keeping it from Markus," said Igor after he had entered the room.

"That's fine, Igor. I've just been investigating methods that we could use to contain Flavros. He could be very useful," Miranda told him.

"Excellent idea, Miranda. Markus assigned Gregor to look after you tonight. I'll find out how to conduct the ritual that you wanted to do properly. We need a way to seal the demon gate because if all four of the servants get through that would be bad. The portal will be large enough for Abbadon to get through, and that would be very, very bad for everybody," said Igor.

"Yeah that would be bad, but I don't see how Abbadon's special ability would affect us. We don't have a life force to drain," Miranda said.

"But he could just step on us. He is a full demon. They are monstrously tall, some are taller then skyscrapers," Igor told her.

"Good point. I'll see what I can find on containment rituals," said Miranda

"I'll leave you to it," Igor said.

'Need to go talk to Gregor before I continue with this,' thought Miranda as she grabbed her cloak from her desk and wrapped it around her before walking out the door.

She walked into Gregor's room and took in the sight of his large muscular body sleeping on his bed. She slipped off her jacket and put it over the bedside table before she pushed him on his back and straddled him. As he slept on she ran her hands over his chiseled chest. She decided to wake him and she did so by grinding her crotch against his boxers and biting his nipple sharply, drawing blood from him. He awoke with a growl; he grasped Miranda and twisted her under him. He slammed his fangs into her neck, making her scream in pleasure as he drew large amounts of blood from her.

He growled as he ground his growing hardness against her, "Don't play games with me, Miranda. You've been teasing me for over a week now," he growled as Miranda shifted against him.

"I'm not," Miranda grinned wickedly. "I'm going to do something about that now." She grasped his boxers pulling them down enough to expose his engorged manhood. Gregor groaned in pleasure as Miranda grasped him.

He pulled at her gown, quickly finding the lace ties he pulled them open, pulling off the gown leaving her naked. He got off her and slid his boxers off before climbing back on the bed, trapping Miranda under him. She squealed as Gregor rubbed his hardness against her silky wet opening and bit into her shoulder.

Miranda wrapped her legs around his and pulled him into her. They moaned in pleasure as he was pulled into her. She grasped his shoulders as he began to thrust into her heavily while drawing a slow stream of blood from her. Miranda dug her nails into his back as she writhed in pleasure. He increased his pace dramatically as he began to draw more blood faster from her. She wailed from the intense pleasure assaulting her, She grasped his neck and pulled him up from her.

She thrust her tongue down his throat and kissed him hungrily, passionately, while he drove into her faster yet. They moaned in pleasure as the feelings became more and more intense.

Gregor drove his fangs into her neck and drank from her, increasing Miranda's pleasure. She twisted her neck enough so she could plunge her fangs into his neck and drink his blood. They growled in pleasure together as their orgasms rocked through them. "Sorry about that, Miranda, I needed to feed, missed the last two days," rumbled Gregor in explanation as he slid off her.

"That's quite fine. I enjoyed you feeding from me," Miranda assured him.

Gregor flashed a fanged grin as he tenderly stroked the damaged skin on her face. Miranda sighed in contentment as Gregor carefully stroked the scars that Aaron gave her. "Something has been up with Peter. He's been acting pretty suspiciously lately and I can't get anything from him. Could you see what's up? I'm going to go talk with Igor," Gregor said as he got off the bed and slid his boxers back on.

"I'll come and find you after I've talked with Peter," she replied as Gregor pulled on his pants and grabbed a shirt.

"We need to come up with a solution to this little problem before it gets out of hand and Markus finds out about it,"

"Yeah we do. Hopefully we can harness this power," grinned Gregor as he pulled his shirt on and walked out of the room.

***

"Peter, Gregor is worried about your recent behavior," said Miranda as she approached him.

"Well he shouldn't need to be. You're the manipulator. I know what you're trying to do. I just need proof against you and then you're gone," Peter said with a half snarl.

'Oh wow, looks like I have underestimated Peter. I'll have to improvise here,' thought Miranda.

"You can't try anything Peter. Igor and Gregor both trust me. They wouldn't believe you and would think their suspicions about you are confirmed," smirked Miranda as she walked closer to him.

He snarled at her stepping back slightly. Miranda noticed that he was getting rather close to the sharp jutting rocks under their new hideout.

"Oh you think I have to do anything directly? Watch your back, Miranda, there could be an accident waiting to happen," sneered Peter as he walked away from her. She surprised him by grabbing his head and slamming him to the sharp rocky wall. He gasped in pain as the rocks impaled into him.

"Oh look at what we have here, an accident waiting to happen," whispered Miranda as she tightened her grip keeping him pressed to the rocks.

"You're way too late, Peter. Your friends are under my control. You should have been earlier; I just got to Gregor as well,"

"Nooo," he moaned as he struggled against her grip.

"You should thank Markus, he taught me this grip. Now say goodbye," said Miranda simply as she wrenched him from the sharp wall and slammed him against the sharp spikes. He yelled in pain then exploded into a shower of ash.

***

After Miranda had cleaned the ash off her, she went and found Igor and Gregor studying the texts in the Arcanum.

"Did you find Peter?" asked Gregor.

"No, I didn't I can't find him. Need to look for him later," said Miranda as she sat down next to him.

***

"Are you ok now baby?" asked Joy as Carl entered his room.

"Yeah, I still feel a bit weak from all the blood loss. The wounds are healing though," said Carl as he laid out on the bed next to Joy.

"That's good. You told me that you needed to feed again soon," Joy said.

"Yeah, but it's very pleasurable. So not just yet," Carl told her.

"Oh, alright then. I couldn't tell earlier because you're so awesome," grinned Joy.

"You were too. How do you like the mansion?" he asked her.

"Were?!" exclaimed Joy as she hit his arm. "It's great,"

"Sorry, are. This place is pretty impressive. The vampire that Laura killed owned this place," Carl told her.

"Wow, she killed him?" asked Joy.

"Yeah, I think its pretty amazing," Carl said.

"What are you going to do about Miranda? I want you to be able to come see me without any worries," Joy said after a few moments.

"We are searching for her, but she's hidden herself really well. We haven't been able to find any trace of her," he said.

"That's a real problem," Joy said.

"I know it is, but you should know, babe, that we are looking out for you," he said.

"How?" asked Joy.

"Laura posted watches on you so we can keep you safe from Miranda's people. Your an obvious target and I want to keep you safe so you can guarantee I'll be around a lot more now," grinned Carl.

"That's great, baby. I missed you so much," Joy told him.

"I missed you too. So are you ready?" he asked her.

"Yeah I am," she responded.

Carl pulled her shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor. He pushed her into the bed and scraped his fangs over her neck. She moaned as he teased her neck with his fangs. He quickly dug his fangs into her neck and drew a long hot stream of her blood. Joy writhed in pleasure as Carl fed on her blood. He pulled back from her leaving Joy breathless. She panted out, "That was incredible, Carl. How can that feel so good?"

"I don't know but I think there's some sort of chemical," Carl said as he brushed his hardness against her.

"Well I think we can increase on that don't you think?" asked Joy seductively as she pulled his shirt off.

***

"Carl, do you want to come out with us tonight? We're going out to a club for some drinks," said Jake as he approached Carl.

"Sure, I'll just give Joy a call. She'll want to know why I'm not coming tonight," Carl told him.

"Sure, we are waiting in the lounge. Come out when you're ready, mate," Jake said as he left the room.

"Joy, Carl here," Carl said when Joy answered her phone.

"Hey, Carl," Joy said.

"Sorry but I won't be able to come over tonight. I'm going out to a club with Jake and Aaron. So I'll see you tomorrow night?" Carl asked.

"Sure, I'm still at the office. Adam just left. We have been really busy lately putting the new plans into place," Joy told him.

"You can tell me all about it tomorrow, gotta go. Talk to you tomorrow, love you," Carl said.

"Love you too, bye babe," Joy said as she hung up.

"So where are we going?" asked Carl as he walked out into the lounge. He felt a little inappropriately dressed when he studied Jake and Aaron's tight fitting clothes showing off their bodies.

"That new dance club," Jake replied.

Laura cursed as she stumbled and nearly fell walking into the room. She resisted the urge to jump on her husband right there and then studying the brown shirt that was tightly pressed against his chest, showing off his muscles. "Wow, you guys shouldn't go out dressed like that. You could give some poor girl a heart attack!" exclaimed Laura.

"We know, Laura," Aaron said as he winked at her. He got up and kissed her quickly. "We'll see you later."

"Have fun beating the girls off," smirked Laura as he walked outside.

"Tell Kally goodbye for me. I'll see her later," Jake called over his shoulder.

"Sure I will," Laura told him.

"I think it's time I got to know you guys better," said Carl as he sat down at a table at the club.

"Yeah, we want to hear about you too, Carl," said Jake.

"Alright, sure," said Carl. "I want to know what happened to you, Aaron. How did you end up with such a crazy bitch as Miranda?"

"Well it's still hard for me remembering all those details," Aaron replied. Jake put his hand on his shoulder as he continued. "Duncan was the name of the vampire. Laura and I were walking along the paths leading away from the restaurant we had been to, and we took a walk towards the park. When we passed some dingy alley way these strong hands grabbed us and pulled us into the alley. I can still remember Laura's screams as he drank from her. I felt so helpless. He had me crushed against the wall as he fed from her. All I can remember feeling is despair as he fed from me, I thought Laura was dead. When I woke up she wasn't anywhere and I was so weak that I couldn't even stand," Aaron said, his hands beginning to shake as his back and shoulders tensed.

"Then, one of Miranda's vampires found me and took me to her. They thought I was going to die, but I didn't, so I had the condition that attack sufferers receive. They get a psychic connection with their attacker and they can be pulled to them against their will," he continued, taking deep steady breaths as Jake comforted him. "So Miranda bit me to break Duncan's hold on me. She fed from me until he couldn't touch me."

"Wow, ok I think you need to get a drink, mate," Carl said, taking the information in.

"Aaron's getting better with fighting these bad memories. After he told me he was shaking so badly I had to help him up," Jake told Carl.

"I need to feed, I'll be back," Aaron said as he stumbled after getting up from the seat.

"Will you be ok, Aaron?" asked Carl

"Yeah, I'll be fine thanks," Aaron said as he advanced onto the dance floor to look for prey.

"So what's your story, Jake?" asked Carl.

"It's not anywhere near as dramatic or overwhelming as what happened to Aaron but I used to work as a security guard. When I was walking to my car this creature jumped on me. All I knew is that it hurt like hell. So much so that I passed out. When I woke I was tied to a bed, I couldn't even move. The 'creature' came back and he seemed to be human. But then he showed me his fangs and bent over me to draw more blood from me. After later learning of vampire turning rituals I knew he intended to make me into a vampire the next night. But that's when I got rescued. The first person who burst through the door was Aaron. He came over to me and untied me. I was so weak from the blood loss I couldn't stand without falling over, so Aaron helped me out the door. That's when I met Miranda. She told me that she didn't need to do anything but help protect me because the vampire that tried to turn me was dead. Aaron killed him," Jake said.

"That's certainly not as depressing. You already know that part of my story though I suppose you want to know why I was even attracted to that bitch," Carl smirked.

"Yeah for sure, Carl. I idolized that bitch for some time because she rescued me. If it hadn't been for her though, I'd be some vampire's slave. Aaron and I got really close. We're good friends," Jake said.

"Carl?" asked a voice from behind him

"Adam! What are you doing here?" asked Carl as he spotted Adam coming up to him.

"I'm here with Rachel; I was just getting her drink. She's been wanting to go out all week but I've been too busy," said Adam.

"Yeah, Joy told me about that. This is one of my friends Jake," Carl introduced.

"Nice to meet you," said Adam as he held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you to," said Jake as he grasped his hand. He felt a momentary wave of energy wash over him as he made contact with Adam, 'Whoa that was strange. I wonder what he is. He's certainly not a vampire' thought Jake.

"I'm back guys," Aaron said as he returned to the table.

"Aaron, I'd like you to meet my best friend Adam," said Carl.

"Nice to meet you," said Aaron as he extended his hand

"Nice to meet you too, Aaron," said Adam as he grasped his hand. Aaron got the same wave of energy that Jake did and knew that Adam wasn't human.

"This is where you got to Adam," said Rachel as she approached them.

"Babe, I'd like you to meet Carl. He's my best friend," Adam said to her.

"Hey Carl," said Rachel as she approached him.

"So this is the beautiful woman you've been telling me about," said Carl.

"Yeah," grinned Adam.

"Well it's a pleasure; I can't remember the last time I was surrounded by so many gorgeous guys," said Rachel as she greeted Jake and Aaron.

***

A man watched them from a darkened corner of the club, watching Adam closely as he interacted with them. 'Michael and Joseph are going to be so pleased with this development. Now Sergei can get his revenge,' he thought as pulled out his phone.

***

"I can only ask you nicely a few times before I begin to lose patience and do something... painful to you," said Michael as he stood over the immobile form of a captured vampire.

"Shawn, I think it's time you start co-operating. It won't do you any good to resist," said Joseph as he walked into the room. "We just got an update from our field agent that the target has been verified,"

"Good, let me finish here and then we can deal with that," said Michael as he picked up a silver coated stake.

"I won't tell you anything, I won't betray my master," groaned Shawn in pain.

"Ok then," said Michael. He slammed the stake through one of his legs causing Shawn to scream in pain as the silver burned his leg. After Michael wrenched it out he said "There's an antidote to silver poisoning, but it's rare. I can give it to you if you give me the location of their hideout," before he then proceeded to move to his over leg.

"No... You won't... break me," groaned Shawn.

Michael let out an exasperated sigh and said

"Have it your way" and slammed the stake into his other leg, making him scream in pain.

***

"Did you find anything useful?" asked Joseph.

"Yes, his master is Markus. It seems he's the one responsible for turning Miranda. Now we have this whole lot of trouble to deal with, and a mess to clean up out there," said Michael.

"So you killed him?" asked Joseph.

"No, he just exploded on his own. Too weak to survive," said Michael.

"You were always the best at dragging information out of people," said Joseph.

"I know; it's a talent" grinned Michael, "I have to inform Queen Regina of this new information; she won't be pleased."

***

Floating through a vast underground network of chambers as a vague mist, Flavros moves towards the demon portal to enact the next stage of the awakening. Entering the summoning chamber that Miranda used to open the portal mistakenly, he removed his shroud and appeared in his half-leopard state; his humanoid body standing with leopard fur traveling up his body, a tail protruding from his back, claws instead of nails and chartreuse leopard's eyes. He reached forward towards the shimmering doorway that appeared in the center of the room, his claws outstretched they began to glow with accumulated energy from foolish humans.

He reached forward and touched the doorway, the energy beginning to trail out of his claws and into the opening causing it to spread wider. He pushed his claws through the gaping doorway and pulled it open, with a great tearing sound it split wider. He withdrew his claws as a stream of pale energy began to flow into the room.

His face contorted into a twisted smile as the energy began to take shape. His deep voice rumbles forward, "Typhoon, ready to start spreading more pain to these weak creatures?"

"Of course, it shall be fun to enjoy the suffering of these pitiful creatures," rumbled Typhoon as his shark man form fully coalesced into the world.

***

"Laura?" asked Kally as she walked into the kitchen.

"Yes Kally? What can I do for you?" Laura asked.

"Have you seen Jake anywhere? I wanted to talk to him," Kally told her.

"Yeah, he was in the library with Aaron last time I saw him," Laura replied.

"Thanks," said Kally.

"Jake can I talk to you for awhile?" asked Kally as she walked into the library.

"Sure baby," said Jake as he put the book down.

"I'll talk to you later then Jake," said Aaron as he got up.

"Sure, talk to you later," said Jake as Aaron left the room.

"Jake, I wanted to ask you this. It's been really bugging me lately," said Kally.

"What is it babe?" asked Jake

"Well, I keep wondering what it's going to be like for us in the future," said Kally.

"What do you mean Kally?" asked Jake.

"Well I've been worried about what will happen when we want to get married," said Kally.

"Kally? What's brought this on? We've only been together for a little over a month," frowned Jake.

"I was just worried about it, nothing important," said Kally as her body stiffening as she frowned at him

"Hey hold on Kally, I didn't say it wasn't important. Since when does a piece of paper tell you what you feel?" asked Jake, his own body stiffening, as he tried to fight off his growing frustration.

Acal
Acal
372 Followers
12