Intertwined Stories Ch. 01

Story Info
Isabel and Laura masturbate and have oral sex.
4.3k words
4.31
20.5k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

Chapter 1. Isabel and Mark


Mark's story:

I have been married to a wonderful woman for the last three years. I met Isabel on a business trip to Mexico just after my divorce from my first wife. I was 29 and she was 22. She worked in the accounting department in a factory that the company I worked for had in Mexico. She was a woman with black hair, green, eyes, light dark skin and a wonderful body. I was completely mesmerized by her the first time I saw her. On that first trip I would find every excuse I could think of to go by her desk and ask her for something, I am an engineer and at that time I was assisting the local management with the installation and operation of a new machine. Since she worked in a different department, I really didn't have any reason to see her for anything related to business. So I would go and ask her for paper clips, a sheet of paper or anything I could think of. I just wanted to see those green eyes and loose myself in their depth. She always treated me politely and she didn't seem to show any particular interest in me.

On that first trip, I met her on the first day at the factory and by the third day, I was joining her in the cafeteria on her coffee breaks, however I must say that even though I would have liked to be alone with her, she always took her breaks with two or three other secretaries.

It wasn't until my third trip to the factory, which was located near the town of Zacatecas, that I finally worked up my courage to ask her out to lunch on Saturday, I always returned home on Saturday morning since I hat to take a bus to Guadalajara and then catch a plane home. However this time I had booked my return flight for Sunday, even though it meant that I wouldn't have a chance to have a day to rest before going back to the office on Monday.

I was surprised when she accepted the invitation because she was such a reserved and seemingly shy woman. We met at a local restaurant and I was there half an hour before the time I was supposed to meet her. I was so excited I had hardly slept the night before. I had fantasies of taking her back to the hotel and making wild and passionate love to her after lunch. I visualized her naked body and I could almost feel her skin under my hands as I ran them all over her body. I masturbated and I came violently while I fantasized that she was licking my cock and taking it in her mouth.

Bu it didn't happen that way. We had lunch and made small talk, I only spoke a little Spanish, but she spoke a passable English with a wonderful accent. We talked mostly in English, with bits and pieces of Spanish here and there. I told her about my life and that I was divorced and she told me she had grown up in a very little town in the mountains of Zacatecas but her family had a comfortable economic position. She said she has always been very independent by the family standards and she had talked her parents into letting her study in Guadalajara when she finished junior high school. She went there and lived with some relatives while she finished high school and later got her accounting degree. She told me they loved to go to the disco every other week where sometimes she and her cousins would get drunk and do "cosas locas", even though she wouldn't tell me what they were. We sat in the restaurant all afternoon and drank a lot of coffee while we talked and we laughed a lot.

When it was getting dark, she said she had to get home, so we left the restaurant and since she didn't live very far I walked her home. About half way home she stumbled and I grabbed her arm to steady her and then held her hand while we kept walking, she didn't take her hand away until we were a block away from the house where she lived with some other relatives. When we got to the front door and said good night, I desperately wanted to kiss her and hold her in my arms, but she just stretched her arm and we shook hands.

Back in my hotel, I lay in bed remembering her laughter and how her eyes sparkled when she smiled, I remembered touching her arm when she was about to fall, and the feel of her skin, which was even softer than I had imagined. I masturbated again before I went to sleep thinking about her.

The next morning, she called me to say goodbye and to say that she had had a very good time the day before. We talked for a while on the phone and then I had to leave for the bus station. I could hardly wait for my next visit in a month.

Isabel's story:

I met Mark the first time he came to the factory, at first I just thought he was another "gringo" but he kept coming to ask me for the silliest things, he would meet me at the cafeteria on our coffee breaks and he made us laugh a lot with his poor Spanish.

By his second trip, a month after the first one, I could see he was really interested in me but it was not until his third trip that he asked me out to lunch. He was a handsome guy, blond with dark eyes and a trim body. He had a nice butt. We had a good time talking about ourselves and we laughed a lot. When he walked me home, I tripped and he held my arm so I wouldn't fall down. When he touched my bare arm with his hand I felt something like an electric shock going through my body. When we got home I could feel that he wanted to kiss me but I held back, I don't know why. Probably it was my upbringing, or he being a "gringo", I don't know, but I just held out my hand even though I really wanted him to kiss me. That night I masturbated picturing him naked and making love to me.

I have always been very passionate, I started masturbating when I went to live in Guadalajara with my cousins, but even before that I would rub myself against a falling tree, or a rock or something, but I never had an orgasm until one afternoon when my cousin and I were alone in the house. I had just been living there for a couple of weeks. I was fifteen and Laura, my cousin was a year older. It was very warm so I was wearing just a dress and panties, Laura was wearing shorts and a T-Shirt. We were sitting in the patio of her house and we were talking about her boyfriend, she was telling me that when they were able to be alone for a while he would hiss her and fondle her through her clothes. I could see her nipples getting hard through the thin fabric of her top while she kept on telling me about her boyfriend. She said she had already let him fondle her breasts beneath her bra and a couple of times he had sucked them. She was always horny when he left, and she masturbated at night. She asked me if I liked to play with myself and in order not to seem to naive I said yes even though I never had.

"I'm getting horny right now just thinking about Carlos sucking my tits", Laura said and she started running her hands over her breasts. I just looked while she kept running her hands all over her breasts and pinching her nipples through her T-shirt. She then hooked her fingers under her shirt and in one fluid motion took it off. I had seen her naked before, when she came the room we shared after taking a shower and dropped her towel before she dressed. Her breasts were larger than mine and the bush between her legs had a lot more hair than mine. She kept caressing her breasts for a while and then she stood up and took of her shorts, she sat down and spread her legs and started masturbating in front of me.

Seeing her naked before had never made me feel anything, but this time I was felling a warm glow in my loins, so I put my hand beneath my dress and started caressing myself through my cotton panties. Laura looked at me and told me to undress. After a moment of hesitation, I did, and we sat in front of each other masturbating. That was the first time I came.

After that, whenever Laura saw her boyfriend, which was two or three times a week, she would masturbate at night and so would I, at first we did it with the lights out and under the covers. Hearing Laura moan excited me and I am sure she also got excited hearing my moans. But pretty soon we would leave a small lamp on and lie naked on our beds watching each other.

Laura would tell me everything she did with her boyfriend and how they were now masturbating each other. She said he was kind of rough when he stroked her pussy and that she liked it better when she masturbated. But she also said that she liked to make him come in her hand. She said that one time she had tasted his come and after that she always licked her hand clean after he came. She said this excited him a lot and he would get hard again.

She then told me how she had catched her brother watching her through the bathroom window when she showered, trying to get a glimpse of her nude body when she came out of the shower. She said that after that she never closed the shower curtain to let him have a good view. She then asked me to spy on her brother when he was peeping because she wanted to know if he was masturbating while he watched her. Raul, her brother was fourteen at the time.

So, one Saturday morning, when her father was at work and her mother went to the market, the three of us were sitting at the kitchen table after breakfast when Laura announced that she was going to take a shower. She winked at me on her way to the bathroom. Raul went out to the garden a few minutes later and I followed him and hid behind a tree and sure enough, he was peeping through the bathroom window which was slightly open to let the vapor out. After a while he took his cock out of his pants and started to masturbate, I just watched as he moved his hand up and down his cock until he came, shooting his sperm in the air. This was the first time I had seen a man's cock and seen his come. I ran back to my room before he saw me and when Laura came from the bathroom, I was naked on top of the covers masturbating furiously.

"He did, right? I knew it! Did you watch? Did he come?", she asked rapidly, throwing the towel off her body and lying next to me on the bed, "Tell me everything", she said and started masturbating while I told her. We came almost at the same time.

Mark's story:

On my next trip, I was anxiously waiting to see Isabel, feeling almost like a teen ager. I had thought about her every day. Monday morning I couldn't get away from my work and I didn't see her until the afternoon coffee break. As usual there were some other people with us, and we made small talk, bu this time Isabel lingered on until everybody else had left, then she said she had to get back to work and I asked her if she would go out to dinner with me that night. My heart almost skipped a beat when she agreed. That night we went to a small cafe, and talked for a couple of hours before she had to go home, I held her hand most of the time, and this time when we got to her front door, I leaned over to kiss her, expecting she would turn away but she didn't. It was a soft kiss, our lips touched for a few moments and I could feel her warm lips against mine, her breath mingling with mine, then she parted her lips a little, and I ran my tongue over them, savoring her flavor, mixed with the coffee, a and a faint flavor of chocolate from a cake she had eaten.

The second night we went to the same cafe and this time we talked and kissed, we kissed and talked. The kisses were longer, lingering, we were savoring each other, I ran my tongue over her lips and she did the same. She would feed me a bite of cake and then she would kiss me and lick the chocolate from my lips.

The third night the kisses grew more passionate and we were sticking our tongues inside each other's mouths. Beneath the table, I put my hand on her knee and started caressing her thighs, but when I tried to slip my hand under her skirt, she pushed it away and said "Not here", I asked her to go back to my hotel with me but she said she had to get home early. We spent Thursday and Friday in much the same fashion and agreed to meet Saturday morning in the park to have breakfast together.

Saturday morning I woke up early, showered and dressed and then I left the hotel and started walking towards the park where I would meet her. I got there early and sat on a bench watching the people. There were some kids playing soccer and others with skateboards, there were some young couples sitting on the benches kissing and some old women coming out of church.

Then I saw Isabel walking towards me, she was wearing a summer dress, the soft fabric clung to her body as she walked, outlining her thighs. She looked beautiful, with her black hair gleaming in the sun hitting her from behind. I got up to greet her and we kissed, it was a long soft kiss, with our lips barley touching each other, I could feel her body pressing against mine as I held her close to me while we kissed. As the kiss began to grow more passionate I felt a stirring in my loins and started to get hard. Isabel pulled away from me and I thought she was offended because she felt my cock pressing against her thigh as it grew harder. But she held my hands and looked me in the eyes for what it seemed like an eternity, I could feel myself getting lost in those green pools of light. She leaned towards me and kissed me lightly and then pulled away again and still holding my hands simply said, "Take me to your hotel".

Isabel's story:

When Mark returned to Zacatecas, we went out every night. The first time, he kissed me goodnight and I could feel my knees grow weak even though it was a soft kiss. The rest of the week we went every night to a cafe and kissed a lot and talked a lot about our lives and our expectations. During the three weeks that he was away I thought a lot about him and felt like I was falling in love with him. The night that he kissed me I was sure. On Wednesday when he asked me to go to his hotel with him I wanted very much to say yes, I had already decided I wanted to make love to him, but it was my uncle's birthday and I had to get home for dinner.

That week I masturbated every night imagining Mark making love to me. I also thought about the two boyfriends I had and how we made love, and I tried to imagine how it would be with Mark.

I had my first boyfriend when I was 18 and after dating for two months we started making love every time we had a chance. Most of the times it was very hurried and I didn't come every time. But when I got home and started telling Laura about it we would masturbate and I would come two or three times.

I also remembered the first time Raul, my cousin saw us masturbating. After the first time I watched him masturbating while he spied on Laura, and she told me that he was also peeping when I took a shower, I also started leaving the shower curtain open so he could watch me taking a bath, I would soap myself very slowly, teasing my nipples and my vagina while he watched. Laura was doing the same, but we never actually made ourselves come before him, we always finished the job in our room.

One hot summer afternoon when my uncle and aunt had gone out of town for the weekend, Laura and I bought some beer and sat at the patio drinking and recounting the events of the previous night, we had gone to the disco with Carlos and a friend of his. We had some beers and danced a lot and afterwards we drove to a secluded spot on Carlos' friend car. Laura and him were on the back seat and as soon as we left the disco started making out. When we parked, Carlos' friend, I can't remember his name as I only saw him a couple of times, leaned towards me and kissed me, he started kissing my lips and I felt his tongue trying to part them. At the same time his hands were all over my body, squeezing my breasts, caressing my stomach and legs. He tried to take my top off by I stopped him and looked at the back seat. Laura already had her top around her neck, neither of us was wearing a bra that night, and Carlos was sucking her nipples. Her legs were wide open and she was holding her panties out of the way while Carlos fingered her clit furiously. He had his cock out of his pants and was masturbating. My date and I watched them for a while and I felt his hand going higher up my thighs, I opened my legs a bit so he could caress my pussy through them and then he took my hand and placed it on his cock which he had taken out of his trousers. Then he lifted my top and started kissing my breasts and nipples. I was getting hotter and hotter and was about to come when the panting, moaning and grunting from the back seat indicated that they were coming, I looked back and saw Laura's legs clamp around Carlos' hand and a deep moan escaped from her throat. When she finished coming, she resumed pumping Carlo's cock and I watched him shoot his load in the air, Laura caught must of it in her hand and started licking it clean, my date and I watched all this while we kept stroking each other. When the action ended in the back seat, it was our turn, I already had had a small orgasm, and now when my date stuck his fingers beneath my panties and found my clit, I started coming like never before. A few moments later he shot his load all over my hands. I wanted to taste his come so I did what Laura had done and licked my hands clean.

Later that night, as Laura and I retold our stories sitting on the patio we were getting hotter, so we took our clothes off and started masturbating, I was watching Laura with my back to the house when she said "Come on Raul, if you want to really watch us, come and join us". Raul came in from the kitchen and stood by our chairs turning his head from one to the other. Laura told him to take of his clothes and when he was naked he sat on the floor in front of us. He was watching us finger our clits and stroke our nipples and he started masturbating, he had a long thin cock. He was the first to come, shooting his load all over his belly. I came next and soon after Laura did too.

Another night, when my aunt had gone to sleep and my uncle was away on business, we invited Raul to our bedroom. Laura started telling us about her latest adventure with Carlos, they had oral sex. After he had brought Laura to orgasm tickling her clit with his fingers, Carlos had started to kiss her thighs, going higher and higher, when he started licking her outer lips, Laura had tried to push him away, but the he parted her lips with his tongue and found her love bud. Laura shivered and surrender to him. He had licked her clit and all over her lips and then he stuck his tongue into her vagina. Laura said she had her best orgasm ever. Carlos then asked her to suck him and she had done it, hesitantly at first, running her tongue and her lips up and down his shaft and then taking the head in her mouth. He had grabbed her head and started moving it up and down. Then he took his hands away and Laura continued the motions until he came in her mouth. Laura said she had loved this. By this time we were all naked and masturbating wildly.

Raul wanted us to suck him and he said he would do the same to us, but of course we refused him. However, we let him come in our hands which we licked clean. When Laura and I came, we both let Raul lick our fingers.

For the next couple of years, Laura and I continued to masturbate three or four times a week. Now and then we would invite Raul to join us. He kept insisting that we should suck him and begging us to let him lick our pussies, but we didn't give in for some months, then one day when we were alone in the house, sunning ourselves naked in the patio and drinking beer, when Raul started begging as usual, Laura told him she would never do it since he was her brother, but she said that since I was only her distant cousin I could do it if I wanted to.

I was a little drunk and very was getting all worked up running my hands all over my body and watching Raul's hard cock. After a while I told Raul he could feel my pussy. Immediately, he moved closer to me and started caressing my vagina and he was trying to find my clit with his fingers without much success. I opened my legs wider and spread my lips with one hand and with the other I took hold of Raul's fingers and guided them to the spot I wanted him to touch. Once he found it it didn't take me long to have an orgasm. It was a soft but long one and I didn't want it to stop so I grabbed his head and pushed it between my legs. He started licking me furiously until I came in his mouth. When he finished licking my pussy clean, I had him lie down and took his cock in my mouth, now I know I wasn't very good at it, this was the first time I was doing it with my mouth to a guy, I had gone out with Carlos' friend a couple of times but we only did it with our hands. However, Raul was so excited feeling my warm mouth and my tongue caressing his prick that he came shortly. I tried to swallow it all but I couldn't and some of his sperm ran down his cock and made a puddle in his pubic hair and belly and I licked it all up.

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers
12