Interview with a Lesbian Ch. 01

Story Info
Someone asked it's time to tell.
763 words
3
16.6k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jody and this is my story. I am a 41yr old single parent of three with two grandsons.

I still look good for my age with a toned body; I'm slim and stand six feet tall. I have firm 32c's, a six pack stomach and muscles in my thighs and legs. I have light caramel skin with long brown hair almost to my waist, brown eyes and big luscious lips. Wink

Someone ask me to tell my story so here it is:

1. How I felt when I found out I was gay?

I thought something was wrong with me. My family don't believe in same sex couples and believe that people like me are doomed to hell. I really had a tough time with my sexuality. I kept thinking " I'm doomed but I can't stop these feelings" I was scared.

2. How did I actually realize I was gay?

I was younger when I had sex with a girl name Sonya and it felt so right ( more about her later).

I was going through a horrible time at home.

I was getting the hell fucked out of me and being abused. This experience with Sonya was different. I wasn't forced to masturbate. I wasn't forced into all type of positions. Wasn't forced to tell her it feel good when it wasn't. I wasn't forced into anal sex. No one was making me do anything I didn't want to. I really loved her but at that time I still felt I had hide.

3. Was it a general disinterest in men when everyone around me started dating?

No, I started disliking men when my brother took away my life by abusing me. I had sex, oral, anal and tittie fucked by eighteen,

leaving me pregnant, but like I mentioned before I knew at an early age I was attracted to girls my brother just seal the deal.

4. Was it seeing other women and wondering why I was getting turned on by them?

Hell yeah! I was wondering what the fuck is wrong with me. Wondering why I would look at girls in the locker room and get hot and wet just by watching them. I would be so turned on I would have to take a cold shower.

5. Why did my family feel I would be doomed to hell was it religious a thing?

No, it wasn't or they would have said something when I became an Eastern Star, so that wasn't it. They're just a bunch of hypocritical homophobic pricks!

They don't like gays and lesbians. There were a lesbian couple that stayed in our hood and some of the other people who lived there got together and tried to have them removed but it didn't work. Tina and Dorsey stayed to themselves. So they didn't have a leg to stand on. They say Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve; said god destroyed the city that was into it-but no it wasn't religion it is stupidity!

6. How and why I fought against being gay?

I fought it by keeping my feelings to myself, not even a word to my two best friends in the whole world.

The reason I fought it was because my family had convinced me I'd be doomed to hell. I wouldn't dare breath a word of my feelings to anyone.

Over the next several years I put everything aside and went out with guys even though I wasn't happy at all. I was in college and found out I was pregnant in my senior year near graduation. To have sex with my boyfriend I would have to get extremely drunk before I could do it. I was really heading down a road of destruction and when I was told I was pregnant that brought me back to reality.

My child's father ask me to marry him and naturally I did to make everyone else happy. I wasn't happy though.

7. How I felt being married and how I dealt with the feelings of it being wrong?

For one I hated being married and living with a man. But he did nothing wrong. He loved me and I was really trying. When we did make love he would be more into than I would and at the age twenty-one your sex drive should be high. He never brought me to a orgasm. He's a good man but he just wasn't for me, but for the next three years I just went through the motions- I even had a second child.