Interview with Carol and Lenny

Story Info
Mom & son.
2.8k words
4.12
67.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,107 Followers

"Man I hate these early interviews!" I said to Ron, my cameraman, as I program the GPS. Ron was driving as usual. "Let's see what we have here. We are going to interview Carol and Lenny Smith - that's original. Carol is 41, 5'7" tall, 172lbs, curly strawberry blonde hair, brown eyes.

Lenny is just over 20, 5'6", 130lbs, long black hair, green eyes. They have been active for 18 months. Wow, they're newlyweds! She is a night manager of a 24 hour McDonald's. He goes to night school. Lots of time to play during the daylight hours." I finished with a chuckle.

Their address turned out to be in the middle of the business district of a small town on Long Island.

I helped Ron carry his equipment up 21 stairs. Of the two apartments, the one we were looking for was the first one on the left. I knocked on the big black door. We waited a long minute.

A lean looking boy cracked the door and asked if we were from the magazine. I answered yes and he opened the door to hurry us through. He was bare-ass naked with a good erection covered in rubber.

Lenny had pointed to our left and we stood just inside the living room. We instantly saw a naked woman lying in a bed.

"Hello guys. I'm Carol." She called out.

"I told her we didn't have enough time. It might be a good idea to get the camera rolling and do this thing backwards." Lenny said as he passed us, scurrying back to the naked woman - Carol, the mother, no doubt - lying on the bed in a forward bedroom that had to overlook the busy street.

"Let's do it!" I said to Ron and he began to unpack his camera.

We approached the open concept bedroom, seeing immediately that Lenny had his middle and forefinger inside his mother's pussy, positioned between her legs on his knees.

She was beginning to moan as he began stabbing her in a frenzied manner. She was soon making hysterical noises in a distressed tone, though she made no effort to extricate herself from the situation or beg her son to stop the punishment. It was mesmerizing to watch this woman as she squirmed over the bed, at one point having her torso hanging backwards off the bed. Her loud moaning and crying ceased only long enough for her to scream "mother-fucker!" numerous times.

Ron filmed and I witnessed all 45 minutes of the punishing finger fuck, but soon Carol cried loudly in orgasm.

Lenny quickly lifted her legs and put his cock into her. In the time it took her to lustfully say, "yes baby! and "fuck mama's pussy", Lenny's butt cheeks tightened in his own orgasm.

Lenny lifted himself off of her and left the bed. He was heading, I figured, to the bathroom.

"If you want some of that pussy, there's some condoms there on the dresser. She's fully expecting you to give her some cock."

"Carol, I'm Bill and this is Ron."

Ron was already ripping open a condom. He laid it on the bed and began to strip from the waist down.

"You going to fuck me Ron?" Carol asked coyly, as she stroked her pussy with her knees up and spread wide.

"Yes ma'am. I am."

I had a good view of Carol. Her body was a bit chunky and butt heavy. A bit of belly. Her breast were ample and stood firm. Her nipples were showing signs of deflation but were also ample in size, a dark pink. Most notable was her pussy. Her labia was thin and long enough to appear sagging, deep purple in color.

I watched Ron knee himself onto the bed and maneuver the woman onto her belly. He positioned her legs quite wide, without showing any tenderness in doing so. She was a piece of meat for the taking. He probed between her thighs until he entered her and began a robust rhythm.

"Good to meet you Bill. I heard the introductions." Lenny said, coming up behind me. "I see Ron is a backdoor man." Lenny was dressed in black cotton shorts and a white T-shirt.

"He does like his butt. You're a lucky man. Your mother has had ample ass and appears to enjoy a good fuck." I returned. "Maybe we should just sit down for a few minutes. Or, I could film this for our personal collection."

"Go for it, dude."

As I stood filming, I was capturing Carol's low volume moans and groans, the labored breathing of Ron as he pounded her ass and the squeaking of the bed. It was good video.

Soon, Ron growled in orgasm, shoving his cock hard up into her.

I shut the camera off as he lifted off her. Lenny pointed Ron towards the bathroom. I sat down in a chair across from the sofa and waited.

With my peripheral vision, I could see Carol dressing. She soon joined us dressed in white cotton shorts and a three button knit, light blue shirt and took a seat next to her son on the sofa.

A few minutes later Ron appeared.

"Your friend there has a pretty good cock." Carol appraised while Ron was redressing.

"I was hoping after the interview I could get a little bit of your sexy ass? If Lenny has no objections, of course." I said.

"He won't." She confirmed with a smile.

Ron picked up his camera and announced he was ready.

"Now, who wants to begin?"

After a few long moments of hesitancy, Carol began. "Lenny had spent five or six years with his father and that bitch he ran off with. When Lenny turned 18, he told his father he wanted to live with me. I had mixed feelings about that but I wasn't going to turn him away.

As you can see, this is a very small apartment and it's hard to have your private space. It was my main concern. We had been separated a long time. We hardly knew each other.

I discovered early on that Lenny was using his sock to jerk off into. Then, I happened to walk in on him jerking off. I thought he had left to play ball. I explained to him that it was no big deal and he shouldn't be embarrassed. I've always been very open about such things. I explained to him that I masturbated myself."

She stopped talking and looked at her son. Lenny took the hint and began talking

"I appreciated her openness but she kept asking me questions! When do I do it - had I done it today - last night! I finally asked her did she wanted to watch, hoping to get her off my case. She told me she had already been watching. I jerked off at night sometimes here on the sofa, thinking she was a sleep, but apparently she wasn't.

After that, things got a bit crazy. I would go into the bathroom when I knew she was taking a bath and sit down on the toilet. She would cover her breasts with a washcloth. She would want me to leave when she was ready to get out, but I just sat there until she yelled at me. I really didn't think she would get out naked and all, but about the third time she did."

"Y'all were moving pretty fast. When did you two first fuck?" I queried.

"Oh, only about three months ago." Carol answered.

"Really!" I said, surprise in my tone. "But your questionnaire says y'all have been active for 18 months."

"I didn't think that had to mean actually fucking!" Carol questioned, then explained. "After I shocked hell out of him by getting out of the bathtub, things got pretty loose here in the apartment. I made no effort to cover up and sometimes walked around naked. Lenny followed suit. I used to tease him because he always walked around with a harder on. He'd say no matter how much he jerked off, seeing me nude made it spring to life. I started to encourage him to jerk off. I eventually asked him if I could take him up on his offer of watching - directly, not spying."

"Lenny did you make a move on your mother during this - what! - over a year of nudity and playing around?"

"You mean to fuck her? She never gave me any vibes that she wanted me to. She had her guys and I had my girlfriends. Mom actually caught me fucking Jessie in her bed. We only engaged in sexual banter and teased."

"Actually, Lenny, I didn't have any guys. I just went out drinking and told you names. You know how hard it is for me to come and I was ashamed to let a man bed me."

Lenny sat looking at his mother for long, long moments.

"Carol, do you enjoy having a cock in you?" I asked, in danger of becoming a sex counselor.

"Very much so! Mt husband didn't give a damn about satisfying me after he shot off, and I was too self-conscious to start another relationship with a man. The one I had repeatedly told me I was a lousy fuck."

"I shouldn't have got sidetracked." I said apologetically. "Where were we?"

A moment of thought.

"Carol, is that true - that you never gave him any vibes to take the relationship to a new level?"

"To actually fuck? I would say that is true. But he pushed the envelope a lot and I let him. Like I was saying, things were really lose. I was putting on my makeup one morning standing naked at the sink and mirror. He came up behind me and placed his erection in the crack of my ass and proceeded to stroke it up and down. I asked him was his girlfriend not taking care of him and did the crack of my ass feel as good as her pussy - ribbing him.. I let him continue not thinking for a moment he was going to come all over my ass. I had to get back in the shower. It did not become a common occurrence, but it happened more than once. Twice in bed!"

"Lenny, you were a bold dude!" I praised "Well, let me ask this. At some point, did you to touch each other's genitals?"

"Such a sterile reference, huh mom." Lenny said humorously. "I don't know when it started. We were sitting on the sofa here watching TV and the only thing mom had on was her panties and bra. I had on my cotton shorts. She asked me if I was going to jerk off later. I told her probably and she suggested I do it right then and there. I pulled my cock out and began stroking it and before long mom replaced my hand with hers. As with Jessie, I told mom it felt a whole lot better with her doing it. After I ejaculated, much to her satisfaction I might add, I made a move to touch her pussy. That's when I found out how difficult it was for her to come. I fingered her a long time! At the time, I didn't know what to do for her and left her frustrated."

"Did you try to put your finger in her?" I quizzed

"Of course! She grabbed my hand though and told me if I tried again she would stop. It wasn't until the fourth or fifth time of communal masturbation that she let me put my finger into her pussy."

"You brought her to orgasm this morning?" I queried. "How did you learn that technique?"

"Like I said earlier, he pushed the envelope on everything." Carol handled the question. "He persisted in doing different things and I let him, though it left me frustrated sometimes. Then one day he started fingering me like a crazed lunatic, like you saw today. It hurt but it was too good to stop him. It took forever! But I came! I came hard!!

"Is it because of your orgasms that prompted you to let Lenny finally fuck you?" I queried.

"I suppose. I knew I had found someone willing to do what was needed, even when I protested, to give me satisfaction. Don't be fooled by what y'all saw this morning. Lenny can come on command but often fucks me to exhaustion."

"So, how exactly did your coupling come about?" I pressed.

"I was lying across the bed about three months ago. I was naked, fresh out of the shower - lost track of time. Lenny came in from ball and began to fondled me. He straddled me, pushed the front of his shorts down and began stroking his cock in the crack of my ass. He did something he had never done. He reached around between my legs and fingered my pussy - my clit. He had me so upset I was pushing my ass up against him. I rarely encouraged his nonsense - let him ejaculate - he'd let me big. He had taken the time to bring me to orgasm late the night before - really that morning. Just a few hours before. I remember pushing hard against him - his cock - and lifted my ass much higher. His cock dropped between my legs. The next thing I felt was the head of his cock pushing against my pussy. Be it luck or fate he poked my hole and I let him enter me. We fucked for a good while and have been since."

"He did not have on a condom?" I asked quizzically.

"They are not really needed." She answered with a smile. "I was hoping things would work out this morning like they have and we figured it would be less messy and cleaner. I'm really hoping you still want your turn?"

As I could not think of any reason to continue the interview, I answered, "I was hoping I would not be forgotten. Are you ready?"

"I am always ready sugar! The bed?"

I watched heavy butted Carol stand and move the few short steps to the bedroom. I knew and could clearly see she was not wearing panties as the natural color of her butt cheeks were showing through the worn material. I followed and removed my pants and shoes as she unbuttoned her shorts, letting them drop, stepping out of them. I removed my socks as she slipped the shirt over her head. I wasn't thinking what Ron and Lenny might do, while I was getting my piece of ass, as Carol and I entered the bed.

I really wanted to eat her pussy, but I couldn't get my mind wrapped around her long, dark purple labia. I would just have to settle for a good fuck.

"Damn! I forgot the condom." I exclaimed in a perturbed tone and started to withdraw.

"Forget that damn thing!" Carol stopped me. "Just come and give me that cock. And don't worry about bringing me to orgasm."

"I understand, but you won't mind if I give you a good fucking?"

I moved between Carol's legs. She took hold of my cock and placed it to her and I pushed into her - we coupled. I began a sensuous, deep penetrating thrust.

"Wheeee! That's good!" She sighed.

I had no problem kissing her passionately as my hands wandered over her body. I strained to get a nipple into my mouth. Carol's ass was active, her knees rocking against my sides, and her moans intoxicating. I could tell she was enjoying the fuck. We finally settled into a position, me, cradling her in my arms, supporting my weight on my elbows, she, her hands gripping my upper arms.

"Ron is filming us." She whispered.

"Do you mind? It will be for our personal collection."

"Not at all, as long as you send us a copy."

"I can do that!" I confirmed.

I could have fucked with this woman for hours. I wanted to whisper loving things into her ear, tell her how much I was enjoying her pussy, but we were not alone, and I had no real connection with her - a one time fling! Finally, I just grabbed her ass with both hands and pounded myself to orgasm, happily not wearing a condom, filling her pussy.

She moaned happily knowing I had.

After cleaning up a bit, we finished the paperwork and said goodbye to the mother and son, wishing them well. Carol kissed me goodbye. I think the way you fuck a woman lets her know how you feel about her. I squeezed her hand lovingly.

"I think you liked that gal?" Ron said, as we hit the interstate.

"I feel kind of sad for her, but her son will take good care of her needs."

I tried to put her out of my mind. It would take a while!

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,107 Followers