Interview with Faith Hill

Story Info
Faith Hill stuns a young reporter with her request.
1.6k words
4.09
81.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Faith Hill's dressing room she decided that it was time to put the interview to an end.

"I'm getting bored," Faith stated.

"What would you like to do now?" I asked.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Faith asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Good, I'm married so we won;t be cheating when we do this," Faith smiled at me.

At this point I was getting confused.

"I want you to do me a favor," Faith said with a sly smile.

"If I can," I reply.

"Take off all your clothes and go stand next to my costume chest," Faith said matter of factly.

I began to comply and began to strip of my clothes. As I slipped out of my pants I glanced to look at Faith and she had the sexiest smile on her face I have ever seen a woman have on her face. I realized that I was beginning to blush with embarassment in front of this sexy superstar. "You don't have a thing to be ashamed of," Faith said to me. I continued down to my underwear, I looked back at Faith and se said, "All of your clothes." I then slipped off my underwaear as my cock sprang to it's full 8 1/2 inches. I then went over and stood next to the costume chest as she indicated.

Faith then walked over to the chest and stepped behind me an pulled out two pairs of shackles and chains from behind the chest. I quickly found out that they were attached to the over 700 pound chest. "These will not allow you to reach the love seat where I will be sitting and masturbating while you stand there with these chains on and jerk off your cock for me, tell me when you're going to cum, and I will come over and kneel down and drink your cum," Faith told me.

She went back to the love seat as I wrapped my right hand around my hardened cock and slowly started to move my hand up and down my stiff cock. Faith reached the love seat and turned around and began to strip off her dress and smiling sweetly at me the whole time. As she reached down and slipped off her panties I started stroking my cock a little faster. She leaned back on the love seat and spread her long sexy legs as wide as she could and began to finger her smoothly shaved pussy. First she used one finger as deep as she could get in and then used two fingers. The chains on the shackles were making tinkling sounds as I continued to stroke my hard cock faster as she continued to work her pussy with her fingers. She then slipped her fingers from her other hand up to her tits and began to finger her nipples then smiled and let out a low sexy moan. At that point she slid her fingers out of her cunt and put them in her mouth and licked the sweet juices from them. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to take much more of this before I lost it. Faith smiled as she started to shift her position so that she could finger both her pussy and her asshole at the same time. I then stroked my cock a little bit faster as her smile increased a little more. I knew that it wasn't going to be much longer at all as she smiled at me with lust filled eyes. "Oh, shit! I'm going to cum!" I yelled at Faith. She leaped off the love seat and ran over to where I was standing and dropped to her knees and took the head of my cock into her mouth as I started to explode my load into her mouth. Then as I continued to spurt she pulled my puumping cock still out of her mouth and aimed it at her large tits. I continued to empty my load on her tits as she smiled at me. "Don't move," she said as she then took my still hard cock to rub the cum all over her tits and face. As my cock started to soften Faith got up and walked over to a robe that she had hanging on the back of the door an instead of putting it on she reached into the pocket.

"Oh, fuck," Faith said in a worried voice.

"What does that mean?" I asked Faith as I stood there in my post orgasm haze.

"The key's not here for the locks on the shackles," Faith told me with a stunned look on her face.

"Now what do we do?" I asked Faith.

"I guess call a locksmith to get you out," she said to me.

"Just my luck Faith Hill swallows my load and now I'm locked to a costumes chest in her room," I say.

"Relax," says Faith as she picks up her cell phone and dials a number from the phone book. "Yes, I need a locksmith to come to the Civic Center to open some padlocks for Faith Hill's Costumes chests for her concert tonight," she smiled as she paused to listen to the response. "One other thing, do you have any female locksmiths? Good send her, to the back of the building and on of Ms. Hill's assisstants will be waiting to let her in." Faith turned a nd looked at me with some amusement as she noticed that my cock was growing again. "She should be here shortly, which is more than can say for you," she smiled at me as she reached down to stroke my rapidly hardening cock again.

"Has this ever happened before?" I asked Faith breathlessly.

There was a knock on the door as Faith continued to work my cock. She slipped on the robe and opened the door, in stepped a 5'6" tall large breasted redhead in blue jeans a black T-shirt and tool belt around her waist. She seemed a little surprised that Faith Hill had a naked man chained up in her dressing room and it wasn't her husband.

"I walked into some fucked up situations in my day, but you just got the prize folks," the locksmith laughed as she walked in.

"How much to keep this quiet?" Faith asked.

"Let me suck his cock while you eat me out and I'll never say a word to anybody," she responded then she stripped of her pants and panties leaving her T-shirt on.

Then she dropped to her knees and took my still stiff cock in her mouth and began to suck with all the effort that she possessed. Faith then positioned herself underneath the locksmith's spread legs and flick her tongue at the woman's juicy cunt. I could tell that Faith was doing a good job as the locksmith's force of her sucking increased triple-fold. The locksmith removed her mouth from my cock and said, "Faith, you are the best damn cunt licker that I've ever met." She then moaned as she had a hell of an orgasm. She then slipped her hot mouth back onto my cock and gave it all she had. I quickly began to moan as the cum built up inside me once again, I then blasted a load into the locksmith's mouth that started to overflow quickly. As the cum dripped out of her mouth Faith slid up to catch it in her mouth. Then the locksmith stood up and kissed me full on the mouth. What I didn't know was that she still had my full load of cum in her mouth, and she pushed it into my mouth with her tongue as she slipped it my mouth. I was getting my first ever taste of cum. "You swallow that whole load of cum or you will be chained to that chest for a long damn time," the locksmith said to me and Faith stood there with that same sexy smile on her face that she had on there before. I quickly complied with the request and Faith said to me,"you taste really good, I know."

Then the locksmith put her panties and pants back on and then she started to work on the padlocks to release me, Faith was getting cleaned up in the shower when I was finally free. I stepped into the bathroom and used the sink to clean off my cock and balls which were still wet with the locksmith's saliva and cum from my second orgasm.

"I had a really great time," the locksmith said as she walked over and pinched my ass as I was slipping on my underwear. We both waited for Faith to emerge from the shower before we left.

"Okay, how much for the locks?" Faith asked the locksmith.

"$5.00 per lock," the locksmith said.

With that Faith teased us even more by dropping the towel she was wearing to reveal a purple thong as she walked over to her chest and pulled out the money and handed it to the locksmith. She then walked back over to the cell phone and placed a call to her manager and arranged for me, my girlfriend, and the locksmith to attend the concert later that night and have backstage passes after the show.

I thanked Faith and realized that I didn't even know the locksmith's name, so I asked. "Regina," she said as she walked out the door.

"Faith I had a great time today," I told her.

"Just remember this is just between you, me, and Regina," Faith said as she ran her fingers over the crotch of my pants.

"I will," I told Faith as I walked out the door.

As I was on my out the manager of the Civic Center walked past with the biggest shit-eating grin on his face that I've ever seen in my life.

That story will be posted if people enjoy this one well enough.