Interview With The Bimbo Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
689 Followers

'He will also give you a new ID, Passport and a bank account containing four million dollars in the name of Natalie Williams. That was the name you were going to have if we managed to cure you. There is no time to change it now.

'Do not deviate from these instructions. Do not try to find me or speak to me after you leave this room as I may change my mind. Just go and never come to Chrystal Heights ever again. I'm sorry.'

"And those were the last words he ever said to me." Continued Lulu,

"For one final moment he was the Michael I had met all those years ago. Five years late, he finally kept his promise to me and I for the first time since 1987 was a free woman.

"The next morning I said goodbye to my colleagues. They gave me a goodbye card as well as a few keepsakes from Chrystal Heights and Venus Industries that I still carry around with me until this day and that was it. I left and forty-eight hours later I was in Boston and onto the final chapter of my story so far...

king_wesley
king_wesley
689 Followers
12