Interviewing a Witness

Story Info
Female cop crosses the line to gather information.
2k words
4.05
61.1k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers

Amanda had only been a police officer for a couple of years, but this certainly wasn't the first time she had been required to interview a potential witness. Her department had been called to respond to a reported home invasion in which one of the residents had been shot. He hadn't been seriously injured, but the shooter and any people he may have been with had gotten away. The two people that were home at the time of the shooting, the victim and his roommate, had refused to cooperate with the police, giving them no information at all on who the shooter may be. Amanda had returned to the house a day later to speak to the roommate once again.

"Look, Colin," she said as the two sat in the living room of the house on couches opposite each other. "I know there's something you're not telling me." She had been spending the last twenty minutes trying to get the information out of him and was now growing frustrated. "Why won't you talk to me?"

"Listen Amanda," Colin said. He had insisted upon calling her by her first name, even though she had introduced herself as Constable Randall. "You're asking me to take a serious risk here. I just can't do that."

"I told you before, if you're worried someone might hurt you we can provide you with protection."

"What are you going to do, put my house under surveillance? Do you really think that will help me? If you want me to give you any information, you'll need to do something for me."

"Like what?" Amanda asked, not appreciating the sentiment.

"Tell you what," he said. "Suck my dick and I'll tell you everything you want to know."

"Excuse me?" Amanda said, shocked at the request.

"You heard me," Colin replied. "I think you're fucking hot. Ever since I saw you drive up yesterday I've had a massive hard-on just thinking about seeing you naked."

"I'm not going to give you oral sex in exchange for information!" she said.

"Suit yourself," he replied, crossing his arms.

Amanda looked at him for a moment and had to admit that he was a very attractive man. He was about thirty years old and appeared to be in very good shape. He had ice-blue eyes and a smile that he had probably used to melt many women's hearts in the past. She was surprised to find herself considering his offer. She really wanted to get his statement, and she knew that it would look great on her file. She also knew that giving him a blowjob really wasn't a big deal. How many cocks had she sucked in her life? Thirty? Forty? What was one more, especially if it meant getting some valuable information regarding a shooting?

"Just tell me what I need to know," she said. "No one will find out that you told me anything."

"Bullshit," he said. "You want the info, I want you naked and on your knees."

"You never said anything about naked," she said. Instantly, she knew that she had betrayed her thoughts. She should have argued the morals of sucking him off in the first place, not the conditions under which she would do it.

"A blowjob just isn't the same if the girl isn't naked. Besides, you're going to be sucking my dick anyway, who cares if I see you naked?"

She noticed that he had spoken as if it were a foregone conclusion, that she would, indeed, be sucking his dick.

"I have your word that you'll give me a full statement afterwards?"

"You have my word," he replied.

Despite the fact that Amanda knew she shouldn't trust his word, she stood up. She was a short little brunette that had made it through her application and training process by having a strong fighting spirit and indomitable attitude. She kept herself in great shape, maintaining a nice, trim body without losing any of her feminine curves. She proceeded to remove her belt, followed by her uniform and vest, leaving herself standing in nothing but a black bra-and-panty set.

"How's this?" she asked.

"You're not naked," he pointed out.

She rolled her eyes and unhooked her bra, revealing her C-cup breasts with their small, hard nipples. She then peeled off her panties, exposing her perfect pussy, shaved completely except for a small, trimmed strip of hair on her pubic mound just above the slit.

"Better?" she asked.

"Much," he said. "Now get over here and get on your knees." She came to him on the couch and then knelt in front of him, putting her hands on his thighs. "Undo my pants."

She reached up and unzipped him, then immediately reached inside to pull out his cock. She was shocked to find that he was sporting a very thick cock, fat enough that she couldn't wrap her hand all the way around it, and that it had to be no less than about nine inches in length.

"You like it?" he asked with a smile.

"Fuck you," she said.

"Just shut up and suck it, slut," he said to her. She leaned forward and took the head into her mouth and began sucking it. She didn't have a gag reflex, so she knew that she could probably take the entire thing down her throat to make him cum faster, but she was having a hard time stretching her jaw around it.

"This thing barely fits in my mouth!" she said, taking her mouth off of it for a moment. She took it back between her lips and focused on getting it deeper.

"That feels good," he said. "You're such a nasty little slut." He started to grab onto her head and force it up and down on his cock, pushing himself deeper. Her jaw was aching as she felt his cock go down her throat. Colin was fucking her mouth with his entire cock, but she wasn't sure if she could keep going long enough to make him cum.

"Make me cum, you stupid cunt," he said to her. He continued to fuck her face as Amanda moaned, her jaw hurting more and more with each thrust. Thankfully he didn't last very long, quickly flooding her mouth with his cum. She tried to swallow it all, but there was just too much. Some of it wound up running down her chin and onto her tits. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and they both sat there, perfectly still for a minute or two.

Amanda couldn't believe it. Not only had she just sucked a guy's cock to get information from him, but she had thoroughly enjoyed it and wanted more. She stared at his big cock, wondering how it would feel inside her. She reached out to stroke it and was pleasantly surprised to find that it stayed hard. She smiled and then stood up, pulling Colin to his feet as well. She leaned over and placed her hands on the wall, sticking her ass out towards him. He bent his knees to get himself down to the right height and then put the head of his cock against her pussy. She was about to tell him to push in slowly when he rammed his hips forward, burying his cock inside her with one thrust.

"Holy shit!" she cried, feeling her pussy split open. He grabbed onto her hips and started to pound her from behind, fucking her hard.

"You like that, don't you bitch?" he asked as he listened to her cry out. He started to spank her ass, making her squeal. He continued to fuck her like that for several minutes before she pushed him out of her pussy and looked back over her shoulder at him.

"Think you can fit it in my ass?" she asked.

"I'll sure as fuck try!" he said. He pushed the head against her ass and began slowly thrusting, pushing into her an inch at a time.

"I love your fucking dick!" she said. "It feels fucking incredible!" He reached around and started to finger her pussy as he tried to fit more of his cock into her ass. "Give me that cock!" she gasped. Eventually he actually managed to fit all nine inches of his cock into her and began slowly fucking her ass with long strokes.

"You look so good getting your ass fucked!" he said. "It's so fucking tight!" He continued fucking her until she started to scream out loud with her first orgasm. "I want you to ride me," he said, pulling out of her ass. He sat back down on the couch and she straddled him, putting the head of his cock against her ass and lowering herself down on top of him.

"Give me that fucking dick!" she screamed as she ground her hips into his, taking his cock all the way up her ass. Colin was grabbing her ass hard and sucking on her nipples.

"That's enough, bitch," he said a couple of minutes later. "Put it back in your cunt!" She lifted herself up so that his cock fell out and then guided it up her pussy as she sat back down. He moaned as she rode his cock hard, bouncing her firm ass up and down on his lap. She reached down and began rubbing her clit as she fucked herself with his cock.

"Your dick is fucking huge!" she said. "I feel so fucking dirty!" Just a few minutes later she was cumming hard, screaming out loud. "I want it on my face!" she told him. He pushed her off of him and onto her knees on the floor as he stood up over top of her.

"I'm going to cover that fucking face!" he said as she stroked his cock. "Make me cum, you dirty little whore!" She looked up at him and opened her mouth up wide just moments before his cock exploded, shooting stream after stream of cum onto her face. "That feels fucking good, bitch!" he said to her as he came. As soon as he finished cumming her tucked his cock back into his pants and zipped them up before helping her up to her feet.

"You fucked me so good," she said, cum dripping from her face. "You've got an amazing dick!"

"You took it up your ass like a pro," he replied. "You'll be back for more of my cock." He picked her panties up off the floor and rubbed them in her face, smearing the cum around. She took them from him and used them to wipe her face more carefully. "I knew you'd fucking love it," he said, grabbing and squeezing her tits. "A slut like you just can't resist a big hard cock."

Amanda finished wiping her face and then started to gather her clothes and get dressed.

"So," she said, "I sucked your dick like you asked, and then I let you fuck my pussy and my ass. Are you going to tell me what you saw yesterday?"

"You mean when Marcus got shot?"

"Yes."

"I didn't see anything."

"Come on," Amanda said. "I did everything you asked and more. Tell me what you saw."

"I'm telling you, I didn't see anything. I was napping in my room. I woke up to the gunshots and by the time I came downstairs the shooter was gone and Marcus was on the couch, bleeding."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she said, her uniform finally back on as she put on her belt. "I behaved like a total slut for you and you didn't even see anything?"

"That's not entirely true," Colin said with a smile. "A total slut would have been even nastier."

"You fucking used me!"

"You didn't seem to mind."

"That's not the fucking point!" She stormed to the door and then turned to face him, her eyes softening just a bit as she paused before speaking. "I'll be back tomorrow."

"I told you I don't know anything," he replied.

"Maybe not, but you've still got something I want," she said. She reached out and grabbed for his crotch, giving it a quick squeeze before turning and leaving.

bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers