Intimacy with Songbird Ch. 02

Story Info
Story expands.
4.9k words
4.52
8.6k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,101 Followers

I had seen Erin in church a number of times before I received her call. Almost five weeks since our little sexual escapade.

"Hello Alex. It's me Erin."

"Yes you are! We haven't spoken much. How have you been? You're not avoiding me are you?" I returned with a joking tone.

"Of course not. Just busy with the girls" She answered, then, "She knows Alex!"

"Who Erin?" I asked anxiously. "And what does she know?"

"Mom. I have never been able to keep anything from her. My hair was not quite right that day. She saw right through me and would not leave me alone, asking me questions. Last week I finally gave up and told her. Not the details of course! Just that we had been less than proper." Erin related showing little concern in her tone.

"You know you have signed my death warrant. Either my wife, Mark or your dad is going to kill me!" I informed her with finality in my voice. "You did tell me they would find out."

"It''s OK! Everything is cool! Mom was a bit upset in the beginning. She looked distraught every time I dropped the twins off. I was really worried for a couple of days..."

"She has known that long and I'm not dead." I injected. ""But why is everything cool?"

"We had a talk yesterday and everything is okay. Everything is better than okay. She thinks we should see each other. Further our relationship - if you are willing - of course. You had mentioned something about a motel. I suppose the same one you and Hope used?"

"Whoaaa! Slow down Erin. Your mother suggested we should see each other - have sex together?"

"I don't remember everything she said, but it all made sense to me. She told me men your age are rarely happy with their sexual life at home. I have to agree under the circumstances - wouldn't you say? - after what you showed me". She said. "If I'm truly not happy with what Mark's been offering, and the fact that it's YOU and your age, I should do what is needed to hold my marriage together. I told you she has always liked you."

"Sugar, have you given this a lot of thought or are you going on emotion? I have to tell you upfront, like I said before, a woman leads and a man follows. We are stupid that way. I just want to make sure your hormones are not guiding you." Incredibly, I thought, I was trying to reason with the young woman, with possible loss of some very good, and to me, desirous pussy.

"I was not expecting you to try to talk me out of it." Erin returned with rejection in her tone.

"Don't be silly girl. I adore you and want what you're offering more than you can ever know." I assured her. "I'm too old to worry about me, not that I want to be thrown out on the street at my age, but I do worry about you. I would not want you hurt for the world!"

"I know what I said. But mom can cover for us. You may be interested to know that Mama said if she wasn't sick and so heavy she would consider giving you some pussy. She actually used that word. I thought my teeth were going to fall out!"

"I bet that knowledge would thrill your dad!" I said with surrender in my tone, then, concerned about Erin's willingness to accept my intimate relationship with Hope, "I can find another motel?"

"I really thought about that!" Erin admitted. "But you probably picked a very safe place to protect Hope so do not change it on my account. Another room would be nice!"

"Of course."

Our discussion, for a few long minutes, became one of scheduling, times and cautionary advice. I even told her to bring a bar of soap from home - her usual. Though I was relatively new to the cheating game, I did most of the talking. All was set for the following Friday week - it was Thursday.

"Where are you now?" I asked not ready to end our conversation. The girl had a lovely voice, talking are singing.

"Sitting out in front of Farm Fresh." She answered. "I promised mom not to talk on the cell while driving.

"What do you have on?" I inquired.

"Why do you want to know that." She quizzed with humor in her tone.

"You must be coming from work so that means you have on your uniform - so a dress."

"Yes. Smarty."

"I want you to reach up under that dress and touch your panties and tell me if their wet."

"I don't have to touch them. They are wet. They are very wet."

"Did you just start your car?"

"It would be embarrassing to be caught touching myself in front of Farm Fresh. I'm moving further out into the parking lot. Give me a moment." I waited expectantly. "There! Now tell me what you're going to do to me in about a week."

"Pull the panties aside so you can stroke that lovely, bare pussy."

"Do you really think my pussy is lovely. My mound is like a marshmallow and my pussy lips are almost nonexistent they are so fat! You probably like Hope's better."

"Stop that! Every woman is different but yours is a very lovely pussy and I can't wait to get my tongue on it again."

"Ouuuuuu! You are so bad. It was so good and I can't wait either. I can't wait to have your cock in me. I didn't tell you before but your cock is very nice. It's long and thick! I can't believe it fit in that bottle. Are you stroking your cock?"

"I am." I assured her. And it felt really good. I couldn't believe my luck at having phone sex with this lovely young woman. "I'm getting my bottle and setting up the chair. Getting the pillows."

"I wish I was there I can't believe I'm so wet. It's all your fault! Oh Ohhh Jessssss!"

"I'm between your legs Erin. Do you want my cock? Do you want my cock inside of you? Spread her legs let me put it in you."

"Yes! Yes I want it in me! I want your cock inside my pussy! Fuck me Alex!"

"It's in my bottle Erin - in your pussy. Your pussy is tight and wet. Do you feel it? Do you feel it inside of you?"

"Yes! Yes I feel it! I'm close Alex. Are you?"

"I'm getting there sugar!" In reality, I could go anytime. Masturbating had stopped working for me years ago. With my cock in the bottle, it took, if so desired, mere minutes. I was waiting for her. The thought of her ample, bubbled ass had me ready. "Don't wait for me Erin. Fuck me!"

"Your cock is going to be so good! I'm dying to feel it in me. Promise me you will stick it in me and fuck my broad ass off. Ohh Goddddd I'm Commmmmiiinnngggg!"

My cock exploded into my bottle within seconds of Erin's orgasm. As usual I felt exhaustion but elated. I had no doubt that being with the lovely Erin would make my cock hard. I wondered if I could hold up long enough. One orgasm, which I was sure she would bring about quickly, would probably do me end. The answer was a pill. I never relied on them with my wife, but all she usually wanted was quick oral and a quick fuck. I was willing to pill up. I had done it with Hope and was certainly going to do it with the much younger Erin.

"Was that little afternoon delight good sugar?" I lovingly asked.

"Unbelievable! I really needed that. You really understand what a woman needs. No wonder you're in such great demand." Erin replied, the relief showing in her tone.

"I appreciate your praise, but being in great demand would require word-of-mouth recommendations. How about we just think about me as being a very fortunate man to have you in my life."

"Me and Hope." She reminded me.

"Erin?"

"I know! I know. It will not happen again. I really do find it fascinating - and nice - that you and Hope got together. I'm just afraid I will not be as good as she is, is all."

"Trying to convince you how much I desire you is crazy, but on a scale of 1 to 10, Hope is a 5 and you are a 12. You take my breath away - always - and you make me feel young every time I see you. I appreciate your friendship."

"You're so sweet." Erin replied sounding sincere. "See you Sunday."

I hung up the phone and immediately began to ponder the scenario I would have to make up for my wife as to my absence from home. Erin would tell her mother we were going to meet. I suppose, she would have to in order for her mother to watch the twins. Erin's son was anybody's guess. I would not concern myself with Mark, Erin's husband - never did - and never tried to hide my feelings for Erin - we always shook hands awkwardly. I figured my age, in his view, relegated me to the no threat shelf. I didn't really want to be a threat. I just wanted Erin - in bed!

I decided I would indeed used the same motel, but make a visit to the site and pick another room. Hope and I had used the same room for our meetings. It would only be fair and courteous to Erin to do such. I felt very fortunate indeed.

In church, for as long as I could remember I would study Hope at the piano or, at choir practice, glue my eyes upon her standing behind the music stand. Our relationship being what it was - one of mutual affection, ribbing and humor - at choir practice she generally directed her words and eyes towards me when conveying to the choir what she wanted to hear - In the sanctuary at the piano, she would glance my way meeting my eyes, but as my wife was beside me her glances never lingered long.

If Erin was facing me anywhere in the church, my choice was to study the younger and prettier Erin with only the occasional glances toward Hope. I was so captivated by the young girl that even her profile or natural blonde hair could draw my attention. I always felt it was a truism that people can tell when they are being watched. Many times, Erin would glance around the room and make eye contact with me for a brief second. We would exchange the slightest of smiles.

As Hope and I had not been intimate until four months ago, my attention to Erin riled no feathers - to my knowledge.

I suppose you should know, though I think I have mentioned this before, that my wife knew of my fondness for Hope and my fascination with the younger Erin. Of late, If I was making any words or conversations about either, I was more guarded than ever not to cause my wife jealousy or show lack of respect.

Now at church on Sunday, before Erin and I were to meet, it was Erin leading the congregational singing. She was facing me much of of the time.

It was like an Alfred Hitchcock movie with a close-up of various people as their eyes went this way and that!

Now that we had been intimate, I traded quick, guarded glances with Hope, while not making direct eye contact with Erin, concentrating my look on her left shoulder,. as I would any other speaker. I was, however, aware of Erin's quick looks my way.

Hope's glances, were near impossible to read, though I detected no smile or warmth from her looks. She had strongly insisted that there would be no sexual intimacy between us after her wedding and that I was not to try to persuade her otherwise. I wholeheartedly agreed and In all honesty I only wanted the best life for her. Everyone needs ""that" someone. Oddly, the 50ish woman preferred the older man. Her new husband was my age. But women are strange animals and giving up their treasure to a man can give them a sense of bonding not to be tread upon by another woman. My wife was a known, and accepted, entity.

Of course, men can exhibit this trait also, but not this man.

With my own perception in mind, I could not but wonder if Hope would pat me on the back with humor and understanding, if she knew I was soon to bed the younger Erin.

I was weaving a tangled web with - Erin, her mom, me, my wife, with Hope in the shadows - a dangerous web indeed.

I feel a need to clarify my before mentioned scale.

Hope's large butt bore no resemblance of proportion to her 5'6" frame. She was a cute, small breasted - probably perky in her younger days - slim shouldered lass with thighs that touched, slim caves and petite feet. She walked with a bit of a waddle. She had a good bush, though not lavish, small distinct pussy lips and a clit the size of a #2 pencil eraser and just as pink. Hope's labia was easily pulled wide to show an anger red hole. I found her sufficiently tight and an active partner.

Erin's butt was firmer, proportionally smaller, but just as prominent in appearance, accenting her 5'5" frame. She had prominent and very ample breast that I was sure were firm and perky for her, now, 37yrs. As appraised before, her pussy lips were puffy and ample, with a barely perceptible crack separating them. I figured peeing was less of a hassle being waxed bare. A well hidden raisin sized clit - pink also. I remember Erin had not pulled her labia wide enough to discern a recognizable, proper hole. I am anxious to see it! I expect her to be an excellent partner.

I will not neglect my wife! An inch taller than my 5'9", Laura is ultra slim with skinny and loose buttocks. Still a firm and well-proportioned, sexy and desirable woman, she has dieted away a good third of her youthful weight and, in my opinion, more desirable statue. I'm an ass man and Laura's no longer fascinates me as much. She has always been rather flat-chested, now even more so! Her 63 year old pussy lips have suffered with the weight loss, becoming lean flaps, her hole appearing vulgar dark brown. Her clit is a withered, chocolate brown, but highly sensitive. She is still a good fuck, though I get less of it nowadays.

The day finally arrived that Erin and I were to meet.

I had given Erin directions to a nearby breakfast cafe, about 40 miles from our area. I arrived early, 8:50am, and she arrived 10 minutes late at 9:10.

"Have you ordered yet." She asked, sitting down at a small table.

"Not yet. I wanted to see if you're hungry."

"I'm famished." She answered. "I eat when I'm nervous. You don't appear nervous at all?"

"No. I can't say that I am." I said, catching the eye of the waiter. "You look very nice today."

"I wanted to really dress-up for you, but I was a bit leery, though I drove straight here." Erin apologized.

"You look good in anything you put on." I assured her

"You know what is really weird?" She queried - I shook my head. "Your mother, meaning hers, telling you to have fun when she knows where you are going and what you are going to be doing. What do you say to that!" Moments passed. "My hands are shaking like it was my first time."

"Mark what your high school sweetheart." I theorized. "You have not been with anybody else - sort of - it's only natural that you would be a bit nervous. You'll be just fine once we get in the room and you get some of those clothes off."

"You're bad!" She laughed.

"You wouldn't like me if I wasn't." I quoted myself, having said that to my wife countless times.

After eating, I told Erin to follow me. I guided her with my hand gently against her back through the café, opening the door for her, opening her car door for her too. Telling her, "we are in room 206. Don't leave your car until I look over the rail. I will check the area and motion to you."

Timing her coming up to the door, I switched on the light by the bed and close the curtains.

As Erin approached the door of 206, I opened it and she entered. I noted that she carried a small leather bag. I had my own bag with toothbrush, mouthwash and comb.

I proceeded to the bathroom, removed my T-shirt and began brushing my teeth. I stole glances at the pretty Erin who was disrobing near a chair. She soon stood wearing only her bra and panties - panties that were full figured but form hugging - colored a champagne orange. Retrieving a rubber band from her bag, I watched her gather her blonde hair up, binding it into a 4 inch ponytail.

Erin and her sister, like their very large and over-weight mom, struggled with their weight, dieting continuously oft and on. Studying the gorgeous woman, I figured she was at her leanest but still sexy and appealingly butt heavy.

She retrieved her own toothbrush and mouthwash, approached the bathroom door and waited for me to finish. Finishing, I backed up a few feet to let her take my place. As she bent slightly to brush her teeth, I moved in behind her and put my hands on her hips, content just to hold them.

Erin finished up and after wiping her mouth dry she turned, moved in close and kissed me.

"Take me to bed!" She teased.

I could not imagine actually carrying the woman, so I led her by the hand to the bed and she energetically kneed herself onto the bed, rolling to her back, scooting back towards me, taking the right side of the bed. I walked around the bed kicking my shoes off, I wore no socks, unbuckling my pants, removing them and leaving on my boxer shorts. I joined her in the bed and we turned towards each other and embraced, me sliding my right knee between her thighs, bringing my knee against her crotch. We kissed lightly and the kiss turned passionate.

I took note of Erin's increased breathing, denoting her passion or nervousness. She was pushing against my knee as I palmed and squeezed her ass.

I found it difficult to squelch my desire to mount her and be done with it.

I soon felt her hand moving down my belly towards my solid erection. She gripped it through the shorts, squeezing and pulling.

I fumbled with the bra clip, releasing it, breaking our kiss for a moment to strip her of it. Fondling her breast briefly, I broke our kiss to study them, finding them simply delectable, I took her left nipple into my mouth. It proved to be quite sensitive, shown by her passionate moans. She pulled my head hard against it.

"Lord Erin, their beautiful! So creamy white and smooth." I left the nipple to admire her breast again, squeezing her firm nipple between my thumb and index finger.

"I know they are silly, so stop talking!" She said, pulling my head back to her breast.

I pulled on her backside to maneuver her more to her back and more under me. It proved counterproductive when she finally understood, helping me to achieve what I wanted, for the most part removing my knee and the pressure against her crotch. I quickly put my hand between her legs and pushed my palm firmly against her pussy. The panties were sopping wet. Erin was running on high-octane.

I was soon fingering her pussy through the moist panties. I slipped my fingers under the cloth and she moaned passionately while pulling my head harder against her breast. I found breathing a bit difficult!

Wanting to put my finger into her, I found the panties awkward and began stripping them off her. She assisted with movement and with the hand that had been gripping my cock.

I tenderly probed her puffy labia, pushing my fingers between the lips, finding the entrance to her treasure and pushing my middle finger into her. Her ass lifted and pushed back against by hand. I began to finger-fuck her, pushing, probing deep into her. Her moans and body action soon had my index finger into her and I was aggressively finger-fucking her. Her naked pussy was soon sopping wet.

Erin was now trying to remove my boxer shorts. I finally had to cease my assault on her pussy and help. Having removed them, I began to scrub her pussy with four of my fingers, much to her pleasure, she lifting her ass a good 4 or 5 inches off the bed while spreading her thighs wide. When I tried to insert my fingers back into her, she would have none of it and pushed me to my back.

"It's time Alex!" She whispered, moving to straddle me, while taking hold of my cock and putting it to her.

We coupled and I felt the warmth of her tight pussy accepting my cock into her depths. She remained still, me firmly implanted inside her pussy, and lowered her torso to my chest. We remained in this position for long minutes.

"Do you remember the time we were practicing in the sanctuary. We had finished and came downstairs to the front of the church. I told you I was going to go get a drink of water. When I returned, you were laying on your back at the edge of the stage. You had on dark blue jeans, rolled up at the bottom, and your knees were spread just a bit. I stood beside you looking down, studying you, and you took my breath away. I didn't know if you knew what you were doing to me, but I wanted to tell you to put your legs together and behave yourself. I was concerned I might offend you."

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,101 Followers
12