Intimacy with Songbird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers

"Uummmmm!" She moaned steadily, her volume in proportion to the strength of pleasure of the moment.

I lifted her ass and pushed my tongue into her hole. She yanked her knees back and began to hump my face. I knew she wasn't going to last long, as I put my tongue back on her clit. She didn't.

"Oh my!" She gasped. "Oh my! OH MY FUCKKKK!

Her body convulsed and trembled, her ass lifted, my face followed. It lasted long moments but soon her ass dropped back on my hands and carpet. She lay there still, her breath heaving for long moments.

"What have we done, Alex?" She finally whispered, one hand laying the top the other on her belly.

"Just having a little bit of fun, Songbird." I said in a tender tone. "You'd better go into the bathroom and clean up a little bit. We can't have you smelling like sex."

I straightened up the bedroom and headed for the kitchen to wash the bottle. Just across from the bedroom door, I heard the tub water running in the bathroom and I tapped lightly on the door. Entering the bathroom, I saw Erin squatting in the tub washing her pussy.

"I've always found that the most erotic thing in the world." I expressed.

"What's that?" Erin asked.

"A woman, squatting down like you are, cleansing her pussy."

"Oh!" She smiled in reply.

'"I'll be in the kitchen."

Erin came to find me in the kitchen, dressed and neat as if she'd never been touched.

"An interesting afternoon!" She chirped, meaning her back on the kitchen counter next to me.

"Yes it was! I have a feeling you have a lot to think about, but I'll leave an invitation open. In the future though, should you accept, we should maybe not use the house."

"You're right, Alex." She agreed. "But, if I accept your invitation, what do we do, when they find out. They will you know! They always do. How old are you anyway?"

"64 years young. Is that going to affect your decision?" I answered. "That was Hope's sentiments exactly. Thank heaven, you women have more sense than we men do. But I do thank you for what you have given me."

"Ditto on that. And certainly not! "

I showed Erin to the door and she kissed me on the cheek as she passed me.

As she was going down the short brick stairs, I asked. "What do you think your mother would say about all this?"

"She likes you a lot and mama seemed quite happy to watch the twins for me. She knew exactly where I was going. As I was going out the door, she told me to behave myself." Erin laughed. "She's a crazy lady."

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers
12