Intimate Admissions #01

Story Info
Tina describes her first sexual encounter.
1.4k words
4.49
16.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intimate Admissions #1 (Tina's Story)

Author's Note – The following story came about as an exercise in creative writing. As part of a course for aspiring novelists I took in college, one assignment was to write a short story from the perspective of a member of the opposite sex. I had to interview several women, get them to relate their most unusual or most enjoyable sexual experience, and then using their point of reference, create my story.

The professor pointed out that no type of story is more indicative of the differences in perspective between the sexes than a sex story. In my preparation, I received a few slaps in the face and some looks that could freeze lava. I also got some of the hottest interviews imaginable. My story got me a B+, but the story doesn't end there.

Recently I was moving to a new apartment and while packing my stuff, I came across the tapes I'd used in my research. Listening to them gave me two things: an idea for this series of stories, and a huge woody. Obviously, the names have been changed. These are the tapes as recorded, with no changes. Enjoy!

Tina

I'm not sure where to start. I've never done anything like this before but here goes. I wasn't really very experienced, you know, sexually, when I got to college. I'd done some stuff with my boyfriend. Kissing, petting, going parking. Stuff like that. I would use my hand on him sometimes, and a few times I sucked him. We only had intercourse once and it was a disaster.

When I got to school I was kind of down on sex and didn't have much free time to worry about it. Eventually I settled in to the routine of school, studying, and partying on the weekends. Everything was so new. It was like starting a new life. I got to know this guy, Danny, who was in several of my classes.

We'd occasionally talk about our assignments, or the weather or something. Before long we were eating lunch together several days a week and becoming pretty good friends. This led to studying together for long hours in the library and getting to know each other very well. The experience I decided to describe was our first real sexual encounter. It was an afternoon of many firsts for me.

We had been studying for hours in the library for a biology test that was coming up soon, but found ourselves having trouble concentrating on science. Danny loves to clown around and had me laughing so hard everyone was shushing us. My roommate had left for a long weekend at home so I asked Danny if he wanted to come to my room to continue studying.

Before long Danny closed the books and said he had something to ask me. He told me that he really liked me and enjoyed spending time together. I assured him that I felt the same way. Then he told me that he was going to kiss me. No one had ever told me that before, just did it. His kiss was light, his lips barely touching mine, and then he pulled back and smiled.

He smelled and tasted so clean, so fresh, I had to have another. This time as our lips pressed together I felt the tip of his tongue enter my mouth. I invited it in further and sucked it and soon we were both breathing very heavy. Danny told me he'd wanted to do that for so long but was afraid of scaring me away. He also said I was the best kisser he'd ever known.

We kissed and talked for several minutes, exploring each other with our hands when the big question came up. Did I want to have sex? My answer was: hell yes! I told him of my one attempt and how my boyfriend couldn't even get it in and then came on my leg. We laughed hysterically over that, then he got real serious and said he'd be very gentle and that he wanted to show me how great sex could be.

Danny stood up and locked the door, shut off the lights, and then closed all the blinds on the windows. It was a bright afternoon and some light filtered through. Just enough to give the room a romantic candlelit look. Then he asked me to stand up. He walked around and stood behind me. I felt his breath on my neck as he kissed my shoulder, my neck, and my ear. I felt his hands on my hips; then they worked their way around to my belly.

I was wearing a belly shirt and jeans and it felt kind of ticklish as his fingertips explored my tummy. Danny whispered in my ear that he loved seeing my belly and that he often dreamed of kissing and touching it. I never really thought of a woman's tummy as sexy, but he assured me that guys find the look very stimulating. And I thought it was just a fashion statement. You learn something new each day!

As his hands played me like a musical instrument, Danny kept whispering about how horny I made him and how often he had masturbated as soon as he got home from our study sessions. This was really getting me turned on. Slowly he lifted his hands to the bottom button of my little sweater. He took his time unbuttoning it, all the while talking in my ear. Telling me how beautiful I was, and how badly he needed me.

When all the buttons were undone, Danny slipped the sweater off me. He was still standing behind me and I could see us in the mirror on my closet door. The sight mesmerized me. I watched as he unsnapped my jeans and slowly unzipped them, then slipped them down my legs. I was standing there in my bra and panties, and Danny had yet to touch me anywhere sexually. By now my pussy was very damp.

His continuing commentary was kind of hypnotic and the ambiance of the muted lighting made the situation seem very dreamlike. He described how each part of my body felt to him as I watched him touching that part. Danny's cock felt so hot against my panties, I couldn't help rubbing up and down against it. I watched my bra come off next. Watching it all happen was so hot I was gushing. He lovingly cupped both breasts then gently took my nipples and worked them with his fingers. Slowly his right hand slid down to my waist, making me shudder with anticipation.

Gently Danny cupped my pubic mound with his large hand and just held it. I could feel the heat from his hand and soon it began to slide up and down. By now I was whimpering for him to make love to me but he said there was something he wanted to do for me first. First Danny had me lie on my back on the bed, opened my legs and lay down between them. I grabbed a pillow and bunched it up so I could see what he was doing. Danny began licking and caressing my inner thighs and soon I was begging him to make me cum. Sliding the thin material aside, he began to lick up and down as the folds of my swollen pussy lips parted for him.

When he finally reached my clitoris with his tongue, I began to cum immediately. He brought me off several times before my pleading for him to fuck me became too much for him. Placing his cock against my pussy, he began to slide it up and down, and then slipped it in just an inch. Then he took it out and slid it up and down my pussy till I was going apeshit. Finally he slid it into its full length. It felt so incredible as he filled up my tunnel that I began to cum again.

We fucked hard for long hot minutes then I felt the twitches of his orgasm beginning. As he began to cum, I started coming again with him. We were both riding an unbelievable wave of pleasure that seemed to last forever then subsided slowly. We lay in each other's arms all afternoon, making love again and again. I've had good sex since Danny, but never better sex. I'll never forget how much Danny taught me and how much pleasure he introduced into my life.