Intimate Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes. Just let me rest a minute." He lay their, catching his breath, with her fingers lodged in his asshole. Gradually, the cramping eased, replaced by an incredible feeling of fullness and stimulation. "Okay, open me more," he said.

She began twisting her fingers around, back and forth in circles, stretching the opening. He let out little moans, occasionally, followed by, "That's good," or "okay." After several minutes, she began to push the fingers deeper inside with the twisting movements. He let out a breathy, "aaahhh" as her fingers slid up to the second joint. There was still some pain, but the stimulation, the feeling of fullness, overwhelmed the discomfort with waves of pleasure. She wiggled her fingertips, caressing his prostate and sending a shock of excitement through him. Debra continued to turn and wiggle her fingers, while her left hand stroked his stomach, his balls, and then finally the stiffness of his organ.

His moans were becoming more regular. She leaned over him, with her hand still inside, and kissed his cheek. "Do you think you are ready?"

"Yes." It came out in a strangled voice. The one word was all he answered. She slowly inched her fingers out of him. After the first knuckle had been passed, the tight ring began to squeeze her fingers as they slipped free. Vaseline dripped out of him, coating his testicles. She opened the drawer of her night stand.

She removed the dildo and harness from the drawer and set the harness on the table for a moment. The dildo was a soft, smooth plastic, bullet-shaped with a rounded tip, about 7 inches long from the groove the fit into the harness to the tip. Mike had ordered it for her and had it sent directly to her house. (She had been apprehensive about having it delivered, but Mike assured her that the packing would be unmarked. He said he would be embarrassed to carry it through airport security.)

Debra had been having fun with the toy since it arrived. She had adjusted the harness and strapped it on almost immediately. Standing naked in front of a mirror, she had admired the way she looked with a stiff phallus sticking out from her crotch. She had enjoyed stroking the smooth plastic the way a man would stroke his cock. When she did that, she discovered that the soft foam in the base of the dildo would gently massage her clit when the dildo moved. She had brought herself to an orgasm, stroking and moving "her cock" and feeling the base rub her clit. Now, however, she knew that she had to prepare the lawyer, so she put the harness aside.

She took a handful of Vaseline and coated the entire surface of the shaft. She showed him the plastic organ, and asked, "Are you ready for this." He nodded and grunted. Using her hand, she gently pressed the tip against his puckered hole. As soon as the tip touched the pink little opening, he pushed it open. He reached back with both hands and spread his cheeks, making the opening stretch even wider. Although the tool was somewhat thicker than her three fingers, she found that it slid in much more easily. She did not have to push hard to get two, even three inches to sink inside. She watched in fascination as the plastic disappeared into his most private chamber. After three inches, she began to feel some resistance. She stopped and twisted it gently, circling inside him a little, before resuming the pressure. Slowly, the shaft slid into him. At four inches, he let out a long, low groan.

She hesitated, and he choked out, "Keep going." Another inch. She would not be able to get it much deeper when she was wearing it. She slid it back an inch, then back in. Back and forth, sliding just a shade deeper each time. Each time she pushed it in, he let out a moan, softer each time.

Finally, with the shaft buried nearly six inches, she told him, "Its time for me to fuck you"

"Yes, woman, I'm ready. I'm ready for you to fuck my ass. Fuck me deep." She slowly slid the dildo out of his ass. He watched her as she strapped the harness around her waist and under her round buttocks. She fitted the base of the dildo into the harness, and wiggled her hips. Debra added some more lube to the phallus, to "her cock", and smeared some more on his anus. She positioned herself behind him, on her knees. She stared down at him, bent forward, open, exposed, surrendering himself totally to her.

She used her hand to position the tip of the plastic organ against his butthole. She waited like that a moment longer, enjoying the anticipation. Then she pushed her hips forward. There was only a moment of resistance, and he opened for her and she slid in easily. She firmly grasped his hips, and pushed her own hips forward, sliding into him, 3 inches, 4 inches, 5 inches. She looked down, and could see only a small piece of the plastic, connecting them. She pulled back, slowly, until only a couple of inches remained, then thrust forward, a little faster this time. He let out a groan. "Oh, yes."

She felt the foam in the base rub against her clit as she pushed forward. Back, then sliding in again. This time, she felt him pushing back against her. Deeper. His ass pressed against her thighs. She was buried in him. "Fuck me," he cried.

She began to move back and forth, in and out of him, still gently, but faster and more vigorously. "Oh, yes," he shouted. She reached under him and placed a hand around the shaft of his cock. He responded by thrusting his hips back against her, flattening his ass against her thighs and impaling himself deeper. The fire in her clit began to build with each thrust into his ass. She began to stroke his cock while thrusting in and out of him. He pressed his ass against her, holding himself there. She stroked his cock frantically, and felt the wave run through it as he came. She pushed as deeply into him as she could go, the pressure on her clit releasing her own orgasm. She shuddered with pleasure as she felt his cock pulsing. He collapsed to the bed, and she fell on top of him, still impaled deep inside him.

12