Intimate Internet Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dildo was being withdrawn only to be pushed in again, it began to slide a little easier as Megan was using the juices from my wet pussy to lubricate it, it felt wonderful. I glanced back down as I felt pain and saw Gillian pulling hard on my nipple then putting a tiny clip with a chain on. It pinched and hurt but not enough for me to stop her, she repeated this in the other nipple and smiled up at me pulling on the two chains. They joined into one chain so she could control me easily wit one hand. I felt my legs buckle and straightened them again, determined to do as these girls, my mistresses wanted me to do, I was, after all, loving every moment.

As the dildo slid in and out of my ass I could also feel Megan's hands gliding over me, exploring my bottom my legs and my pussy. Eventually the travelling fingers returned to my pussy and two fingers slid into me. A moment later something bigger was pushed into me and I heard the sounds of a vibrator. I had a dildo in my ass, a vibrator in my pussy and clips on my nipple. Oh god! This was all of my fantasies happening at once.

Megan started to slap my bottom and Gillian slapped at my breast making them swing. Hurting as the clips pulled at my nipples she pulled them off then sucked my nipples into her mouth to soften the fire.

I came with a long drawn out wail and collapsed onto the floor to be licked and kissed by both girls, deliriously happy.

'My turn,' said Megan sitting back on the couch opening her legs and Gillian and I started to do everything we could to make her come. I was in heaven and hoped I would never have to leave.

****

I hope that made you as wet to read it, as it did me to write it!

This was not a true story, rather a collection of incidents that have happened to me. A story I posted earlier, 'The Park' is however, true.

I would love to hear what you think of my stories, and would love to swap emails.

12