Intimate Relations with My Father Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventures are now unfolding.
1.4k words
4.1
36.9k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
752 Followers

Life has been very interesting the last few months. Daddy loves to play all sorts of naughty games. He loves for me to wear all sorts of lingerie and has even bought me some costumes. He loves me to be a slutty nurse and he's the patient. My outfit is a very tight fitting white dress. The neck line is very low and daddy likes when I wear a push up bra to make my breasts stick out a little more. The dress is very short and he doesn't like me to wear panties.

Daddy would be in the bedroom and he likes for me to knock on the door. I would enter the room and go to his bed side and do all his vital signs. While I'm doing that, daddy's hands are playing with my pussy. When I would be listening to his heart with my stethoscope, daddy would be playing with my breasts. He loves to play all of these types of games with costumes.

Another time daddy said he had a special treat for me. This time he said somebody else would be coming and acting out a fantasy with us. Daddy said he would have one of his friends come and play with us. He wanted the older lady to seduce me and then later he would join us.

We were all going to be wearing masks that covered our eyes so we could see, but not be able to see each other. This beautiful women came into the apartment. Daddy wanted us both to enjoy each other. She was about daddy's age and had long blond hair and blue eyes.

The woman was wearing a trench coat, but underneath she had on black lacy teddy with a black lacy thong, thigh high stockings, a garter belt, and black pumps. She had a beautiful body. She was about my height and had large breasts. Her pussy was bald like mine. Daddy did not like hairy pussies.

Daddy had me dress in all white. I had on a white teddy with a white lacy thong, white thigh high stockings, a garter belt, and white pumps. The woman approached me and we shared a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues were entwined in each other's mouth. She was a very experienced kisser. I really enjoyed kissing her.

Daddy was on the love seat naked and stroking his cock, while the both of us got better acquainted. Daddy told us we were not allowed to speak. The woman got on her knees and spread my thighs. The woman seemed very skilled and she knew what she was doing. She removed my panties and got to work. She kissed my inner thighs and her tongue explored the inner folds of my pussy lips.

Her tongue danced around my pussy. Her tongue swirled in circles over my clit and her hungry mouth began to tongue fuck me. The sensations were driving me wild. I did not make any noise out loud, as it was not allowed. The woman replaced her tongue with her fingers. Her fingers were curled upwards and she was able to hit my spongy g-spot.

I was grinding my wet pussy into her face. I was so aroused and simulated my body started shaking while I began to have an orgasm. She was lapping up all the juices like a hungry little kitten.

Daddy got up off the love seat and led us, all holding hands, into his bedroom. Once we got there daddy undressed the both of us, but left our stockings, garter belts, and pumps on. He gave each of us a long passionate kiss. Daddy was hard as a rock, but wanted us to continue enjoying each other.

Daddy told me to lie down and the woman would sit on my face. I'd never really eaten another woman's pussy, but daddy was really into this. The woman got into position and I began to eat her pussy. I worked my tongue along the folds of her bald pussy. I moved my tongue up and down her wet slit. I sucked on her pussy lips. She was softly moaning, but not loud as daddy did not want us to speak.

Her juices were flowing the more I licked. She was moving her body and smothering me, while I licked and sucked her gorgeous pussy. She lifted her body up a little and then would sit back on my face.

She began shaking a little and her pussy exploded with her cream. Her pussy was very sweet tasting. She must eat a lot of fruit because it was so sweet and delicious. I have heard if you eat pineapple your cum is better tasting.

Daddy then approached the bed and we were all together on the bed. Daddy was in the middle. He said he wanted us both to share his cock. Daddy was on his back and the woman was sucking his left ball and I was sucking his right ball.

We both licked his cock in an upwards motion up his long shaft. The woman began to suck his head and then pointed to his head and motioned for me to suck it as well. Then we both shared a kiss. Daddy was so hard and he was moaning out.

Daddy told the woman to go into the bathroom and strap on the cock that he had left out for her. Daddy wanted me in the missionary position. He gave me a long deep passionate kiss while his hands were rubbing and massaging my breasts.

He gave lots of kisses all over my breasts and sweet suckles to my nipples. His cock then entered my wet pussy. My legs were at my sides. Daddy was fucking me very slow and his thrusts got faster and faster. We were moving together in a good rhythm.

The woman came to the bed and opened a bottle of lube. She poured the lube onto her strap on cock and applied it to daddy's ass. Daddy was on his hands and knees and the woman slid her cock into his ass. She grabbed his waist and thrusted her cock deep in his ass. Daddy was moaning and groaning.

He called me over to the bed and I spread my legs as daddy began eating my pussy, while getting fucked in his ass. His tongue was skillfully licking my pussy up and down and all around. The woman started slapping daddy's ass. He seemed to really like that.

Daddy then told the women to fuck my ass and daddy shoved his cock into my mouth. The woman applied lube to my ass and slowly began to fuck me with her strap on cock. It hurt a little, but it was really turning my father on.

The woman was grabbing my hips and she was fucking me fast with her cock. Daddy was feeding me his hard cock. I wanted to please my father and kept pace with him. Daddy let out a huge moan and exploded in my mouth.

I swallowed it all down for my father. The woman started smacking my ass. Daddy was pleased with how this evening was going down. Daddy told the lady to pull out of my ass and remove the strap on.

Daddy then said he had a little surprise for the both of us. He wanted both of us to turn around with our backs facing each other and remove our masks. He said to close our eyes and turn around. We both were very nervous and excited, but did as daddy wished.

Daddy then told us to turn around. We turned around and who is standing in front of me, but my mother. My mother said, "Holy Fuck, you are a crazy man."

I didn't know what to do or say, and I was so shocked that I just had intimate relations with my mom. I had a dumbfounded look on my face and I started to cry a little. I could not believe my father would do this to me. I just had sex with my own mother.

Mommy put her arms around me and gave me a kiss and said, "Don't worry sweetie, you didn't know."

I felt a little better after she had said that. I was really hurt and shocked that my father would have done this to me. I know it is wrong that I slept with my father. Now it is even crazier that I have slept with both my parents.

My father said that we would be playing all sorts of other games and he would be inviting other people to play with us. We all took showers, got dressed and headed back to the main house. We didn't really talk about this anymore that night. But knowing daddy there is going to be a lot more interesting adventures.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
752 Followers