Intimate Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Penny removed the rest of Estella's under garments, Ashley took Estella's hand into hers and said, "Estella, come back to the lounge with Penny and me."

With Estella in tow Ashley and Penny led her to the lounge, not worrying to lock the door behind them. Without Estella's knowing it, Penny had gone to the front door, turned the OPEN sign to CLOSED and locked the door before leading her over to the loveseat across from the business desks.

"Lie down on the sofa, Estella, while Penny and I take off our clothes, and then Penny is going to go down on you while you are going to eat my pussy," said Ashley with sensual passion in her voice.

As if she were at a strip show, Estella watched Ashley and Penny take off their clothes one piece at a time, not missing one detail of their bodily motions until they stood before her nude.

Just seeing their lovely faces, large breasts, curvy bodies, and hairy pussies made Estella's pulse quicken and her breathing erratic.

"Oh, my, you two are so beautiful," sighed Estella.

"You're not so bad yourself, Estella," quipped Penny.

"What do we do next," Estella asked hesitatingly. "I've never done this before, and I'm nervous."

"You're always nervous the first time," said Penny. "I know I was when I had my first bi-curious experience at the lingerie party given by one of Ashley's friends. It was that night Ashley and I became lovers. We knew it right from the start."

"So, Estella, you just let us slowly introduce you into the world of lesbian love. Penny is going to go down on you, and you, pretty much following what she does, are going to eat my pussy," Ashley said

Penny walked over to the sofa where Estella was lying and knelt down on the thick, carpeted rug that they intentionally had put down with double padding so they would have a built-in-cushion for their knees when eating pussy.

"Rotate your hips a little to the right until you can put your right foot down onto the floor and rest your left leg against the back of the sofa. This will spread your legs so I can get to your pussy more easily. Ashley is going to join you on the sofa, kneeling over your face while holding onto the armrest so she has control of going up and down on your face," Penny said. "And take that pillow leaning against the armrest and put it underneath you head so it is raised, making it easier for both you and Ashley to make contact."

"Oh, my," thought Estella, "I'm about to have a dream-fantasy of mine fulfilled in just seconds. I can hardly believe it after all these years."

While Estella was deep in thought, Penny knelt down and slowly slid her searching hands along Estella's warm, inner thighs that sent erotic sensations throughout her body. Penny's touch brought her back into the real world, a world she didn't want to miss.

"Oh, how soft-to-the-touch Penny's hands are," sighed Estella, and as her senses concentrated on Penny's hands sliding up between her legs, she felt a weight descend upon her as Ashley's knees and the lower part of her thighs brushed up against the sides of her face.

Estella looked up, and what she saw was Ashley's wet, hairy pussy with its vulva slightly opened from her straddling Estella's face. Estella also saw Ashley's pussy lips that went from her perineum to her clit run parallel through her thick, dark pubic hair. This was the first time Estella saw a woman's pussy so close, and she marveled at all the parts she saw. Of course, she had felt herself while showering or masturbating, but that was different. In doing those things she couldn't see her pussy the way she was seeing Ashley's puffy. Not even her image in a mirror was really good.

Thus, as Estella concentrated on Ashley's pussy ever so close to her face, she felt Penny's wet mouth on her pussy that was covered with reddish-orange hair. With uncontrollable wanton passion Penny grasped Estella's hips for leverage and pressed her whole face into Estella's creamy pussy, using her tongue to tantalize Estella as she licked up and down between, stopping each time to dip the tip of her tongue inside Estella's wet vagina, but missing no part of it. She'd open her mouth over Estella's vagina and shove her searching tongue inside the creamy vaginal canal and over her excited clit that had come out from its hood, and she'd lick and suck on it, causing Estella to push her pussy into Penny's face with moans with pure pleasure.

"Oh, my, it's so hard doing both, giving and receiving. It's difficult to concentrate and divide my attention to both but not at the same time. I think the best thing to do is concentrate on eating Ashley's pussy while Penny eats me out," Estella thought, trying to sort out her sensual feelings and desires.

Estella felt Penny's soft fingers caressing the outside of her upper thighs and bottoms of her ass cheeks as she licked between her pussy lips, wiggling the tip of her tongue over Estella's sensitive skin. This was especially so when Penny's tongue swiped over her vulva and aroused clit.

On one downward lick with the back of her tongue, Penny stiffened it when she came to Estella's vulva and without hesitation pushed the flesh aside and thrust her tongue inside Estella's vagina, feeling its creamy warmth as the walls enclosed around it. Penny pulled Estella's hips forward, pushing her face against her hairy pussy and extending her tongue inside Estella's vagina as far as it could go. She felt the small ridges on the top just inside Estella's vagina and worked towards the area of her G-Spot; however, she knew that soon she would have to use her fingers to search inside Estella's virginal, vaginal canal to reach her G-Spot and cervix.

Motivated by her sexual excitement Penny moved her tongue in and out of Estella's vagina but never far enough that she lost contact. She rocked her head up and down in a steady rhythm, creating sensual surges for Estella.

When Estella became so sexually aroused with Penny's in and out movements of her tongue inside her vagina, she instinctively reached out with her hands and placed them on the back of Penny heads, spreading her fingers to give her more leverage, and on the next downward thrust of Penny's head Estella pushed, shoving Penny's face into her hairy pussy so that her lips flattened out around her vaginal opening and her nose was buried in her pubic hair.

Once satisfied with this new pressure, Estella matched Penny's in and out rhythm. Together Penny face-fucked Estella's pussy, wallowing in the joy of this wanton act of erotic pleasure she was giving Estella while at the same time Estella was thrilled with Penny's eating her pussy.

This was the very thing Estella had been wanting for so long, but her being timid hampered her from going out and seeking such pleasure even though she lived in the gay community and knew the gay bars where she could meet other women, women who would gladly eat her out and give her the pleasure she was now enjoying as sexual energy coursed throughout her aroused body, all striving to reach her clit in a climactic orgasm.

While Penny was muff diving on Estella's pussy, Ashley, her legs spread over Estella's head so that her pussy was directly over her face, reached down and spread the lips of her pussy open wide. She then lowered herself until her pussy lips made contact with Estella's mouth, and then put it directly over Estella's mouth, covering it with her pussy lips.

Estella, while excited with Penny's eating her pussy, couldn't help but feel the weight of Ashley on her face and the touch of her pussy on her mouth. She also could not escape the pleasant odor of Ashley's musk that smelled of wildflowers from the fragrance she had put on her pussy before she put on her lingerie that morning.

"Oh, my, Ashley smells so good, and I love the feel of her pussy on my mouth and the warm contact of her legs against my face," Estella thought.

Even though she was aware of Penny's tongue fucking her vagina, Estella extended her tongue and tentatively touched Ashley's pussy since this was the first pussy she had ever gone down on, and she didn't know what to expect and what to do. She wanted to pleasure Ashley as much as Penny was pleasuring her.

Upon the first touch of her tongue on Ashley's pussy, she was so aware of its softness and silkiness that was caused, in part, by Ashley's vaginal lubricant.

"Mmmmmm," sighed Estella, "Ashley's pussy is so soft and creamy, and I love the feel of her pussy lips covering my mouth. I didn't know what to expect from going down on Ashley, but I love the way she feels."

Once having had her first taste of Ashley's pussy, Estella wiggled her tongue around the outside of Ashley's vulva, getting her it acquainted with Ashley's pussy.

"Stick your tongue inside me, Estella," Ashley moaned. "I want to feel it inside me. Eat my pussy."

Estella, copying what Penny had done to her, reached up and put her hands on Ashley's back just where he ass begins, and pulled Ashley's pussy forward and downward so that her pussy lips spread out over her open mouth, allowing her to extend her tongue, passing Ashley's vulva and into her vaginal sheath. Now for the first time Estella was eating another woman's pussy, and she loved it.

With great excitement Estella worked her tongue around Ashley's cream-coated vagina, enjoying the velvety smoothness of her feminine flesh. As Estella ate Ashley's pussy, she was saddened by all the missed opportunities she had had because of her being timid. Because she was so beautiful and curvy, there were many women who hit on her, asking if she'd like to go to the Ladies Room and have them go down on her or invite her home to spend the night. However, that was in the past for which she could do nothing but feel regret at missed opportunities, but with her face pressed down by Ashley's pussy now was the present.

Estella's pensive mood was easily brought back to life as she felt Penny nibbling at her sensitive clit. She was flicking it back and forth with her tongue, stopping only to go down and suck it. This sensation sent shivers of erotic joy throughout Estella's body, but the shivers all worked themselves onto her excited clit.

"Oh, god, I never new it would be this good to have another woman lick my pussy and suck on my clit. The feelings are almost beyond belief," Estella thought.

Once again Estella's erotic emotions and feelings were being divided, those she was giving and those she was receiving. They were different but in many ways the same; however, they were both extremely enjoyable.

Ashley quickened her pace and began to move back and forth over Estella's face and mouth, riding it like a hobbyhorse, and with each forward motion her clit rubbed against Estella's nose while she spread her legs, leaned forward at her waist, and pushed down that allowed her tongue full entry.

"Estella, take your tongue out of my vagina and let me stuff my clit into your mouth. I am getting so aroused that I feel close to having my orgasm, but I'd like you to suck my clit until I tell you to go back down on me, open your mouth wide, and put it over my vagina," Ashley asked.

Estella wasn't able to answer Ashley with a "yes" since her full pussy was pressed firmly against her face. She just did what Ashley had asked her to do. With one final swipe and flip of her tongue, Estella slipped it out of Ashley's vagina. For her part Ashley had released the pressure of her knees against Estella's face so she could move it upward, and with that freedom, Estella slowly slid her now pussy-creamed tongue between Ashley's puffy pussy lips, separating them as she went until the tip of her tongue stopped just beneath Ashley's aroused clit. At the same time Ashley bent over at her waist even further, resting her forearms on the soft arms of the sofa, so that the angle of her body was such that it allowed her clit to be more accessible to Estella's luscious lips and open mouth.

Estella didn't know if this would feel good or not, but she wiggled the tip of her tongue over and around Ashley's clit as if her tongue were a feather or a leaf fluttering in the breeze.

Estella got her answer when she felt Ashley jump a little and let out a slow, wanton moan that came from deep within her lustful self.

"Oh, god, that feels good, Estella. For a novice you are doing it so well. Sometimes it's the light and easy touch that is more erotic than the hard and rough ones, but I enjoy both. But, right now the flutter of your tongue is just right," sighed Ashley as she wallowed in the throes of her excitement.

Estella was glad she had pleasured Ashley that she instinctively did on her own.

She thought to herself, " I guess it takes a woman to know what a woman wants to satisfy her sexual cravings and sensual emotions. We are more gentle and patient with our love partners and have something like a sixth sense as to what she wants. "

Estella went from flicking lightly over Ashley's vibrating clit to placing her open mouth over it and then down on it. Having enclosed Ashley's clit inside her mouth, Estella bobbed her head up and down, sucking on it as if in doing so she could draw something out of it.

"Oh, baby, yes, suck my clit. Yes, just like that, Estella," Ashley urged her on, not wanting her to let up since she knew she was near her orgasm, but with an urgency Ashley soon knew the time had come for Estella to move her head down to her vulva.

"Estella, mmmm, move your head down on my pussy until your mouth covers my vagina and urethra. It's time for you to do as I told you. I'm almost there," Ashley said.

A final, deep suck on Ashley's vibrating clit lit up her erotic insides, especially between her legs, as Estella slid her very wet tongue back down between Ashley's pussy lips and didn't stop until she felt her pussy hole. She grasped Ashley's ass cheeks again, pressing forward as she positioned her oval-shaped mouth over Ashley's two vulva openings, her vagina and her urethra.

Ashley was waiting for this before she cried out in sheer orgasmic pleasure. Rippling, sexual energy tingled over her clit and extended itself to the vortex of her womanhood. She felt the ecstatic surges rise higher and higher, and it was so intense she squeezed her eyes in pure insatiable pleasure.

Within this maelstrom of intense sexual energy, without warning to either Ashley or Estella, especially Estella since she didn't know a woman was capable of this sexual act, Ashley stiffened her body and then relaxed the tension as the floodgates of Nirvana burst open, and with one, sustained, sexual, "Oh my god," shivers of erotic energy flowed through Ashley as clear ejaculate shot out of her vagina. During her ejaculating, Ashley also let loose ejaculate from her urethra.

Wanting Estella to get it all, Ashley pressed her knees once more against her face and pressed her pussy down so that all that was seen of Estella's face was her forehead and the bridge of her nose. Everything else was covered with Ashley's hairy pussy.

"Oh, gooood!" Ashley screamed once more as she grimaced with pure, sexual joy. Her orgasm was that intense.

Estella heard Ashley's scream of joy, but was absolutely shocked when her first shot of ejaculate filled her unsuspecting mouth, so much so she had no recourse but to swallow it, especially since it was followed by a second shot, and a third, and a small fourth. Only then was Ashley's orgasm lessening as she tried to regain control of her bodily functions. Once her ejaculation began there was no stopping it not even if she wanted to stop. She just couldn't. It was physically and mentally impossible. It was as if her pussy had a mind of its own and was going to do what it wanted to do no matter what.

Through it all Ashley's body was wracked with violent, sexual reactions to which she could do nothing than cry out her sensual, erotic pleasure.

When Ashley cried out her orgasm, Penny looked up from Estella's pussy to see her lover caught in the throes of her orgasm that she knew all too well, having been in the same place as Estella was now. She also knew the volume of clear liquid Ashley ejaculated.

As the sexual energy lessened, Ashley dropped her head forward and rested her forehead on the soft arm of the love sofa, gasping for breath and feeling the muscles in her arms twitching with reserve sexual stimulation.

While Ashley was coming down from her orgasm, Estella lay beneath her absolutely dumbfounded, never having even heard about female ejaculation. She still couldn't believe Ashley shot so much of it into her mouth, but she had to admit it had a pleasant taste to it. At first she thought Ashley was peeing into her mouth, but then her taste buds told her otherwise. It did not taste like pee at all. Well, maybe a little, but she was sure it wasn't pee. Besides, she knew peeing comes out in one steady stream while Ashley's ejaculate shot out in stages, one after the other. It was very strange to Estella, and she wondered if she, too, could ejaculate.

Estella did not have to wait too long. In the throes of being so caught up in pleasuring Ashley, Estella had done a good job of not concentrating on receiving pleasure from Penny's mouth and fingers even though Penny was doing all she could to help Estella have her orgasm.

However, Estella hadn't even been aware of Penny's finger fucking her pussy and touching all the right spots: her ridges; her soft, spongy G-Spot; and her cervix. She was too focused on pleasuring Ashley, but now that Ashley had her orgasm and was luxuriating in the throes of her post-orgasm, the sexual feelings running rampant inside her body all came to her as if they had been hiding.

She felt her body trembling with sexual energy; a pleasant burning between her legs; a sensitivity, hardness, and erectness to her pink nipples. Now Estella concentrated on Penny's lips doing marvelous things to her wet pussy, her up and down licking between her puffy pussy lips and her licking and sucking her blood-engorged clit that was sensitive to every movement Penny gave it. Estella also felt Penny's long fingers sliding in and out of her vagina as its sensitive areas reacted to the pleasurable pressure, especially on her G-Spot.

As each erotic sensation grew stronger and sweeter, Estella's whole body readied itself for her orgasm. Her clit retracted a little and the nerve endings came alive.

"Oh, Penny, I've never felt this way before. You have made my body come alive with sexual passion, the strength of which I never felt when I masturbated which, up 'till now, was my only release for sexual pleasure," Estella sighed with sensual delight.

Estella felt her body shiver. Her thighs trembled. Her nipples puckered. Her breath came in spasms. Her heart beat faster. All the signs of her oncoming orgasm.

Estella lifted her ass off the sofa as she put her hands on Penny's head at the same time. With deliberate pressure she slid her pussy up so that Penny's mouth covered it, spreading her lips into an "O" and hoping that as Ashley ejaculated into her mouth she would do the same into Penny's mouth. She didn't know if she could ejaculate since she had never done it before, but as sexually aroused as she was and as sensitive as her G-Spot was Estella wanted to be ready in case she did ejaculate.

"Ohhhhh, Penny. Eat my pussy. Stick your tongue into my vagina. You have me close to cumming," mewled Estella passionately.

Without warning, in the midst of her orgasmic high, Estella felt as if every part of her body was coming together for one purpose and one purpose only: her orgasm.

She felt a powerful surge of sexual energy welling up from deep within, working its way to the surface and seeking the right place to energize its erotic power. All of this sexual energy found its way to Estella's throbbing clit and burst forth in every nerve within.

"Oh, Penny, I'm cummminnngggg. My pussy feels so alive. I feel pressure inside my vagina and urethra that wants a way out of my body," Estella muffled her words with erotic tones of pure pleasure.