Intimate Stranger

Story Info
She's his.
1.4k words
3.89
14.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting

Finally, after years of e-mailing our fantasies to each other, we were going to meet. I felt like I knew everything about her, like I had fucked her hundreds of times. I knew exactly what her skin felt like, I knew the shape of her nipples in my mouth, I knew the taste of her pussy, I knew how tight her ass was.

I was painfully aware that I did not actually know any of that. I didn't even know what to say when I first saw her.

I saw her before she was even out of the terminal. I had seen her picture a thousand times, although I have to admit those pictures usually did not include her face. Still I recognized her immediately and walked over to her, still not knowing how to greet her. At a lose for words for this stranger that I had been incredibly intimate with, I did the only thing I could. I kissed her. Just as I had imagined a thousand times before. That single kiss made my cock as hard as a rock.

"Hello, Love," she said. "I'm here."

Learning

We drove straight to the hotel. After the initial shock wore off, on the way there both of us were as chatty as schoolgirls. How much we'd been looking forward to this, how the pictures we had sent each other really didn't do us justice. Our plans were never mentioned, each of us had memorized every detail of how the evening was going to begin.

We arrived at the hotel in the late afternoon, it was a nice place with a fairly upscale restaurant in it. The room had a whirlpool, king size bed, and a view to die for. Yellow roses were in a vase next to the bed, they were her favorite. I watched her get dressed for the night. Thigh-high white stockings, no panties, and a white silk bra provided the foundation. A white and yellow sundress over the top. White high-heels, nothing that looked too slutty with the outfit but they just might look that way later tonight when that was the only thing she had on.

The whole time she was getting dressed, we kept the conversation going. Although I have to admit that my mind wasn't in it. My dick had been hard since that kiss at the airport. We had agreed to no sex before it was time and I had to concentrate on not bending her over and fucking her every single moment. It was all I could think about. Here was this pussy that I had imagined myself fucking for years and I still couldn't touch it. What an odd game we had brought ourselves into.

After she was dressed, we went down to the restaurant. Starting out in the bar, we each ordered a drink and found a booth. There was a game on the television above the bar and we sat quietly watching it. But neither of us were. It was finally time. I felt her hand move onto my leg, just above my knee. I took it in mine and moved it up to my pocket. I had cut out a hole the fabric beforehand so she had access to my balls. Gently massaging them with her fingers, my dick became harder than it had been all day. I spread my legs open further and her hand slipped lower. I felt one finger pushing against my asshole, teasing it, threatening to force its way in. Her hand worked its way back up to my cock. Precum was oozing from the tip, she swirled a finger in it, removed her hand from my pants, and sucked the finger clean. A waiter came to our booth to let us know that our table was ready in the restaurant.

We walked to the table, my cock obviously hard to anybody who caught a glimpse. We sat opposite each other, talking about our kids, our trouble with our cars, the simple facts of simple life. Under the table she kept one of her hands. Her dress was pulled up and she was fingering herself as we spoke. I could smell her, could anyone else? She brought a finger to her mouth and tasted it. Our food arrived and brought more sensuality from her. The movement of her lips and tongue, the swaying of her breasts under her dress. I needed this exercise in restraint to be over with.

Being

After dinner, we made it back to our room. I undressed first with her watching me. A slight gasp from her when I removed my pants swept across me like a wave. She stood in front of me, turned away, and let her dress fall to the floor. I stepped behind her to help remove her bra. I held her from behind, my dick pressed up against her ass. One of my hands moved around to her breast, my fingers teasing, twirling against her nipple, then cupping the breast, feeling it soft flesh in my hand. My other hand moved down, down. Fingers moving through the slight patch of curly red hair. The down further, feeling the smooth shaved lips of her mound. Her breath came quickly as I touched her clit.

She spread her legs apart, my cock moving further between the cheeks of her ass. My hand moving further down to her pussy. Fingers moving slightly inside, discovering that she is already wet and needing penetration. I quickly bend her over the bed and without a word of caution, I ram my dick inside of her cunt. She gives a quick scream, more from surprise than pain. Then she pushes back against me. I know she is already close to orgasm. With one hand I continue to circle her clit, with the other I hold myself steady as I pump her cunt.

"OH FUCK," she screams. "Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!"

I fuck her and give her a slight twist on her clit. She screams again and falls against the bed, her legs slightly twitching, her cunt spasming. I pull out, flip her over, and move her down on her knees.

The moment that she sees my cock in front of her, she swallows it almost whole. I grab her hair, she reaches around and grabs my ass, pushing my dick farther into her mouth, encouraging me to fuck her face. She grasped my balls, playing with them as I almost violently fuck her mouth. But I still can't keep the pace that she wants. She pushes me back onto the bed climbing over me, keeping my cock in her mouth the whole time. Her head and hands are a blur, she's trying to inhale me, to make me part of her. She's swallowing me, all of me on every stroke, I can feel the back of her throat. Her hand begins to massage the spot between my balls and my asshole, I can't take it any more. With a near scream, the orgasm stiffens my body bringing off the bed. My cum shoots into her mouth and she squeezes me dry, bringing every drop into her. She climbs up next to me and spoons against my body.

I wake up and feel her skin next to mine. It is as smooth and soft as it always was in my dreams. She is laying on her belly, her legs spread. She is unconsciously summoning me inside her. I move down between her legs and marvel at the beauty there. Her cunt is perfect, the lips of it are the doorway to her place of being. I can't help but to taste it. I run my tongue up and down her lips, I can smell her sleeping excitement awaken. Her hips rise to give me better access. My tongue begins to move more quickly against her, my fingers find her clit. My tongue reaches as deep into her as possible, trying to taste as much as possible. I can't do this anymore, I move and position the head of my cock at her opening. Penetrating her just slightly, I pause and relish the moment. Then I push, impaling her with me. Slowly moving back and forth, she joins the rhythm. There isn't the frustrated need that existed earlier, this is the real act, the act that binds two humans together. Fucking her, she becomes mine. Fucking her, my slut, this intimate stranger, my cum whore. Fucking her and fucking her and fucking her. Our hips move faster. I move a finger to her asshole and tease it open. I slap her ass and ride the slut. She's mine, my slut. Faster and faster. Harder and harder. We fuck. Oh my god, we FUCK!

She's mine.