Intimate with Shara!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you think of it a woman's mouth is a lot like her pussy. I began lightly kissing, sucking, and licking all around her lips as my right hand started caressing her left breast and my left hand slowly explored the curves of her beautiful ass. I couldn't believe that this beautiful woman who just whipped me to hell and back was in my arms allowing me to make love to her with my mouth. I forgot all about the stripes on my back getting scratched by the quilt beneath me inflaming the nerve endings to cry out. All my fantasies about Shara were smashed like glass from the whipping and I was in the process of tenderly making love to her as a true "male lesbian".

When I pushed my tongue into Shara's mouth she started moaning when she found out how long it was. I'm sure she couldn't wait to have it inside her vagina. Judi and I went to a Yoga seminar on "How to lengthen your tongue" which greatly increased our oral lovemaking techniques as we practiced this technique. Every morning we sat cross-legged facing each other we methodically pulled out our tongues kneading and massaging them loosening the tight muscles and then taking a washcloth we began pulling and twisting visualizing it slowly lengthening. When we kissed we exercised our tongues by sucking and pulling them like a vacuum cleaner. Judi had one set of powerful lungs sucking so hard I thought she would suck my tongue out of my mouth completely. After several months of daily exercises we noticed a change in the length and the strength of our tongues as well as the different ways we could move them especially during oral sex. After we split up I continued the exercises surprising many lady friends with my tongue.

After giving Shara's mouth a powerful tongue fucking convincing her what it would feel like when I finally got it inside her pussy, I withdrew my tongue and started sucking Shara's tongue gently just like I would be sucking her clit. Shara was moaning in my mouth enjoying all the sensations. Shara was getting so turned on she told me that was enough teasing it's time for the real thing. Straddling my head she lowered her crotch to my mouth. I could tell she was already soaking wet as my tongue began exploring her labia lips already engorged with blood swollen from excitement. Forcefully pushing my head into the sheets Shara began grinding her labia lips on my own lips squealing for me to stick to my long tongue deep in her pussy. Making my tongue as thick as possible imitating the size of a real cock I started deeply tongue fucking Shara driving her crazy with a lust. I think that's why I like lesbians and bisexuals women because they appreciate the fine art of cunnlinigus.

I tried to pleasure Shara with as many techniques as I could sucking and biting her labia lips, licking the bridge between her pussy and anus back and forth teasing her until she forcible made me tongue fuck her pussy. Sensing she was just about ready to come I slowly started licking her clit which surprisingly was quite large fully erect and sticking its head outside her hood. I tried not to lick hard but she demanded more making me think that all the years of oral sex reduce the sensitivity of her clitoris. Pursing my lips and sucking quite hard sent Shara over the top causing her to claw the sides of my face and my ears as she began to squirt my face with female come and pee. Unashamed I licked and drank all I could with Shara shaking in climax heaven on top of my face. I pushed my tongue back into her pussy which she seemed to enjoy because her clitoris was now too sensitive to lick.

Stroking my hair Shara in a soft sexy voice told me to remove my tongue and open my mouth wide. When she felt my lips opening Shara in her sexy voice exclaimed she never lets a mouth that has pleasured her pussy escape without celebrating with a drink of her golden champagne. My nasty wife Judi gave me my first taste of urine during a wild 69 pissing down my throat after an out of control orgasm. This was more of a domination thing for Judi, which she gave me no choice, but to swallow or drown. With Shara on top once again I had no choice. With her experienced PC muscles Shara filled my mouth stopping the flow waiting until I swallowed. When I finished Shara told me to keep drinking or she would piss all over my bed. I continued sucking and swallowing until her bladder was totally empty. But I didn't even think about the taste but I figured I'd swallowed the equivalent of a several glasses of tangy golden champagne.

Shara told me that she had one more mouthful but I was to save it. Carefully pissing her last drops she climbed off of my face wrapped her lips around mine and started sucking the contents from my mouth. After she swallowed we started passionately French kissing. My cock was rock hard once again. Shara broke the kiss seeing my erection. With a nasty glimmer in her eyes she asked me if I could keep a secret. I told her after everything we shared today I would keep any kind of a secret. Shara told me that she wasn't always a lesbian and actually trained herself to suck off guys to avoid intercourse. Shara said she will show me a technique she learned as a skilled fellatrix to keep the boys cocks out her pussy. She told me if she could handcuff me to the headboard she would treat me to a technique she learned that would guarantee an orgasm without ever having the taste of come on her lips.

Placing my hands over my head Shara quickly handcuffed me to the headboard. Shara grabbed the head of my cock with her left hand pulling it down over my belly. With her right hand she grabbed my balls stretching them away from my body. Shara looked at me and giggled asking if I ever had my "harmonica" played? Bending down she placed her lips over my shaft slowly moving her mouth from my balls to my cockhead licking with her tongue and sucking with her powerful mouth. Her long silky blond hair was tied in a ponytail so I could watch everything staring at my cockhead which was already throbbing. The pleasure was intensifying as I began struggling instinctively to place my hands on her head quickly realizing I was cuffed which was probably the main reason why she bound my wrists. Shara stopped momentarily and looked up asking me if I was enjoying the licking admitting that this definitely was a rare occasion for her. I told her that her tongue feels like a feather licking up and down. Shara just smiled and continued licking squeezing my balls and pinching the head of my cock with her long fingernails until I started shooting come all over me. Right before I started coming Shara released my cockhead and my balls but kept pressure on my shaft making sure that my cock pointed directly at me. As I began to squirt Shara kept her lips and tongue squeezing my shaft making sure that I excreted every last drop as I excitedly watched myself squirting at my face. Out of breath and completely spent I apologize to Shara about making a mess but she reprimanded me saying I should never be ashamed of my body fluids. Uncuffing me, Shara encouraged me to rub my semen all over my chest because it was good for my skin. Giggling she watched me slowly with embarrassment rub my come all over my chest and belly.

Leaving the room I heard Shara fumbling in the kitchen clanking glasses and opening a bottle of wine. Returning to the room Shara only poured one glass sitting next to me on the bed still glowing. Taking several sips of wine telling me now is the perfect time to have a little chat Shara kissed me fully on the lips passing me a mouthful of wine. As we shared drinking mouth to mouth Shara said I definitely was a unique and exciting person. After taking the whipping she gave me without begging for mercy or complaints told her that I am definitely a hardened submissive. Shara promised she was going to massage some aloe ointment that will help heal my welts before she leaves. Shara said ex-wife Judi certainly trained you well in the art of orally pleasuring a woman smiling saying before she leaves today she is certainly going to take advantage of my tongue again. Shara added that she wanted me to know that she was in a relationship with a woman named Gina who is her submissive lesbian lover but added that she has the advantage of being able to experiment outside the relationship on rare occasions. Shara said she has a handful of women which includes my ex-wife Judi that party and play together. Bringing me into their private circle may add some spice to the party. Shara laughed Same Judi will be totally surprise that her ex-husband just made love to lesbian. Shara said that if she was unattached she would take me home today making me her slave.

Shara told me that they have a girlfriend name Brenda in the group who is bisexual. They want to keep her in the group but she always has her eyes out after the guys. Shara said I think you two may make a good match because Brenda loves to share preferring multiple "Ffm" couplings. My ears perked up when Shara said that Brenda was the strapon queen of the group and expert at fucking pussies and even assholes. Shara said that her main bitch about finding a stud is there unwillingness to bend over for her. With a serious look on her face Shara wondered when the last time I was fucked in the ass with a strapon. I told her I had a massage therapist friend about a month ago fuck me over her massage table. Then you still desire to be penetrated Shara said in a lower dominant voice. I know you still have a harness and dildo in this room somewhere and if you tell me where it is I'll give you a real treat. Before I left my last boyfriend and turned lesbian I gave him a surprise buttfucking in this same position tied to the bedpost. He didn't enjoy the experience but I know that you will and I want to make you come like my girlfriend. I told Shara to go in my small dresser drawer and pull out the harness and dildo. I also told her there was some lubrication right next to the bed. Shara cuffed me again to the headboard telling me the pleasure will be hers. I'm going to fuck your ass in honor of your x-wife Judi and make sure I fuck and tell her about it.

Finding the harness Shara quickly strapped it on telling me that she wasn't going to ask me if she could fuck me because being handcuffed I didn't have a choice. Shara said I think Brenda will want to know all the details on how well I can take a good buttfucking before I introduce you. Opening the drawer with the dildos Shara picked the largest one a black dildo 9in. long and one 3/4in. wide with a bullet vibe she can place in her pussy. Smiling Shara admired the dildo saying Brenda is going to love me if I can accommodate this. Lubing up the bullet Shara inserted in her pussy and then pushed the dildo in place. Stroking the dildo Shara asked me if I would mind getting fucked from behind because she can do a lot more with my ass and not have to worry about lifting my legs. Shara uncuffed my left hand leaving my right hand connected to the headboard. Innocently I asked her what she was going to do looking up into her face with a nasty grin on it.

Grabbing me by the ponytail saying this I can't resist rubbing the head of the dildo over my lips pushing it into my mouth. Shara said let's see how good of a cocksucker you are. Slowly she began guiding my head up and down on the dildo until I was freely sucking her "cock" without any encouragement. Every time my mouth sucked forward Shara pushed more and more dildo down my throat until she finally got it all the way down. Grabbing the back of my head Shara slid all 9in. down my throat pushing her hips and holding the back of my head at the same time cutting off my breath so there was no escape telling me with a throat like mine I'm going to make an exceptional sub for their group.

Pulling back just far enough so I could take several breaths she wiggled the dildo up against my lips reminding me of who she was with the power she had over me pushing the dildo back down my throat and holding it forcibly there for a good 90 seconds slapping my face scolding me saying I bet none of your other bitches did this to you. I know you can eat pussy but now I want you to start sucking my cock and give me a good show sucking me off until your mouth and jaws are sore. Finally she pulled the dildo back far enough so I could breathe allowing me to get my breath. For the next fifteen minutes Shara fucked my mouth moaning loudly, mocking like a stud getting a blowjob telling me all sorts of nasty things to do to her cock slapping my face whenever she wasn't pleased which was quite often. As promised by the time she finished I had a sore throat, my jaws ached, my cheeks were stinging from getting slapped and my lips were chafed from sliding up and down the shaft. Pulling the dildo out of my mouth with a "POP" Shara slapped my mouth back and forth with the head of the dildo with saliva drooling down the sides of my mouth promising me that I would get a lot more time to practice sucking "her cock".

Re-cuffing me so that I was butt up over a pile of pillows Shara gave my striped ass several slaps forcing me to open my legs wide. Asking me when the last time was that I had my asshole licked. I told her truthfully I learned how to lick ass from my ex-wife Judi. Slapping my ass again Shara said we have the same teacher but I'm going to treat you to a good buttlicking anyway after taking such a whipping from my belt. Shara said now you're going to find out why I spent so much time cleaning your crack and asshole. Starting at the top of my crack I could feel her tongue "snailing", sliming its way down my crack and into my asshole. With the tip of her tongue she began licking around and around awakening all the sensitive nerves on my outer anus. Slowly up I could feel her tongue worming its way inside. She had a tight hold on my balls squeezing so hard it would be impossible to get another erection. I could feel her manipulating the muscles in her tongue changing shapes treating me to all sorts of sensations. Settling on making her tongue round Shara started giving me a tongue fucking just like I treated her to making me wiggle and push back against her tongue causing me to call out her name groaning in pleasure. This woman definitely had to have a lot of practice eating an asshole by the way she was tongue fucking me. She was the second woman I ever met that actually enjoyed "analictus" getting me so worked up I was begging for her to fuck me.

Pouring oil into my asshole she began working me with her fingers until I was relaxed enough for the head of the dildo. I could hear her turning on the magic bullet buzzing inside her pussy placing the large head of the dildo against my back door. Kiddingly Shara said once I get fucked by an expert butch I'll never want regular intercourse again. Shara said that I bet you didn't even recognize the pink hanky hanging from her left back pocket. Suddenly I remembered telling here at the beach when I was watching her walk to the car noticing her beautiful body I did see the pink handkerchief hanging from left pocket but I figured it was just something to tie her hair up with. Giving my ass another slap saying I knew you were watching my bottom jiggling but that turns me on. Grabbing the pink bandanna from her left pocket from her discarded shorts on the floor Shara dangled in front of my eyes telling me to never forget that when I see her with a pink hanky hanging from her left pocket I'm going to get my ass fucked. Taking the bandanna she pulled it between my lips tying it behind my head telling me they also make great gags.

I moaned into the gag as Shara pushed the huge bulbous head of the dildo past my sphincter muscle. The dildo that Shara picked was the hardest one to get inside and I was so glad she took her sweet time adding extra lubricant before she started fucking me. She kept telling me I had a tight butthole promising she would take care of that after a few weeks. Finally she got the dildo completely inside pushing her pubic bone tightly against my tail bone slowly rotating her hips getting me "acclimated" as she called it. Shara told me that she was going to fuck me until she comes and that I was to concentrate on having what she called an "anal orgasm". Shara stressed that getting fucked in the ass is nothing about my cock and balls but it is about being psychologically taken by a woman who wants to give me pleasure. As soon as she felt my asshole relax Shara started slowly fucking me. Telling me not to be ashamed about moaning which actually turns her on because she knows she's doing a good job which is why she put the gag on to muffled my cries so the neighbors wouldn't hear. I couldn't believe I was actually gagged and handcuffed to my own bed getting fucked by a beautiful blonde lesbian who loved strapon play. The lady I had poured my heart out to many times has conquered my fears, has allowed me to pleasure her pussy with my tongue, whipped my body with her own belt, and is now fucking my asshole.

This woman had stamina because I looked at the clock when she started and 40 minutes later both of us were hot and sweaty Shara squealing and enjoying herself having had several orgasms was still pounding my asshole with full powerful strokes that shook my whole body. Shara never said a word but just kept fucking me like a wild woman sometimes crying out with the waves of orgasm and calling out to the goddess of lesbianism, Diana to empower her. I was actually quite turned on when several times she took me over the edge as my limp cock and my receded balls uselessly swung under my crotch but the rest of my body responded with hormones that caused a rush of pleasure. One thing I did learn bending over for dominant women, they disliked a man having erections and coming during anal intercourse preferring the man to put his mind on his asshole instead of his genitals. I did learn the way of the 21st century superior woman was to enjoy a good buttfucking from a skilled dominant. I cried out as Shara continued fucking me for another ten minutes until she pushed the dildo all the way inside my asshole and started shuddering through another explosive climax.

Slowly pulling the dildo out of my ass Shara gave me several sharp butt slaps thanking me for the wonderful fuck, inquiring how I liked her style. Untying her pink handkerchief so I could answer quite shaken and out of breath I told her that I'd never been fucked in the ass so hard yet the fucking took my entire body to another plane. She giggled noticing that my cock was rock hard dripping pre-come with nowhere to go. Shara tied the handkerchief around the base of my cock saying that I won't have any more eruptions from this today making sure the kerchief was nice and tight. Shara removed the harness and the bullet from her pussy leaving me handcuffed. Finding some paper towels she carefully cleaned my asshole. Both of us were quite sweaty and Shara said let's take a break and finish off the bottle of wine.

Lying down next to me with a full glass of wine we played "sip and kiss" where she fed me wine in an open kiss. We played twenty questions with Shara inquiring about my past relationships especially with Judi. I confess that if I would have allowed her to fully enslave me instead of bucking her dominant nature our relationship might have worked. I didn't realize that I believed in female superiority until after she left spending most of my time afterwards searching for the perfect Mistress. I told her I met a dominatrix who instructed me in the art of goddess worship. I also told her all about living with a massage therapist and became her naked house boy. Shara said that with all my experience she wondered why I hadn't found a fulltime mistress. Reaching into her purse Shara pulled out some aloe Vera of lotion that she usually uses on sunburned flesh but told me it will work perfectly on my stripes. Carefully and she began rubbing the lotion into my back which immediately began to soothe the mark's she made from the strap. Rubbing my bottom which was covered by several dozen stripes Shara told me she would still like to fill in the stripes with her hairbrush telling me that I have the perfect spankable ass.