Intimidating Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom takes son for a ride.
1k words
4.39
577.5k
118
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,288 Followers

Mom picked me up from school on monday. We hadn't talked much about our discussion the other night. She drove us out of town and into the hills. I asked where we were going, but she just smiled and said "you'll see."

We drove deep into the woods for about a half an hour. I couldn't help but glance at my mother's body. Her long beautiful legs peeked out of the slit in her dress and her pretty little feet in those high-heeled sandals looked so sexy. What really got me of course were those huge tits, resting on a pregnant belly that barely fit behind the wheel. Mom caught me looking and fed me a warm smile.

We turned off on a narrow dirt road and drove for another 15 minutes, winding through nothing but thick forest. Soon the road ended and mom pulled the car under a cluster of dense trees and brush. She shut the car off and looked at me.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Your father and I used to come here before we were married. The nearest house is about 10 miles from here. It's the perfect spot for two people who want to be completely alone." She answered.

Mom opened her door.

"Let's get in the back, it's more comfortable." She said.

I got out and climbed through the brush to the back door. The car was completely hidden under the dense brush. Even if someone were to venture this far, they would never even see our car through the foilage. I got in the back seat with mom, wondering what she had in store. Mom slipped off her sweater and sandals and placed her legs up on the seat. Leaning against her door facing me, she held out her hand.

"Come here." She said lovingly.

I scooter over closer to her. She patted the seat at the base of her pregnant belly.

"Closer." She said.

I moved over and she placed one of her legs behind my back and the other over my lap. Her dress had ridden up revealing almost her entire bare leg as it arched over my lap. She nudged in close to me and I could feel her pregnant belly pressed against my side. My breathing got heavy and I tried to move away, but mom latched onto me.

"Jason, no, just relax! She ran her fingers through my hair. She was holding me close, her pillowy boobs squashed against me.

"That's it, sweetie, just relax and breath, mommy's here." She said softly. My breathing became normal and mom loosened her squeeze.

"Okay now, baby, I want you to look at momma's belly, and don't take your eyes off it until I say, do you understand?" She asked.

I knodded and gazed down at her enormously round tummy, stetching against her dress.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

Mom suddenly lifted the dress up over her stomach, revealing her naked pregnant belly. I gazed at its enormity. The soft skin was stretched almost to the bursting point.

"Give me your hand." She said, in a motherly tone.

I did so and for the next 15 minutes, with hers guiding mine, we explored every contour of her pregnancy. She watched my face, smiling at my every reaction. My dick swelled as she took me so low under her tummy that our fingers traced the top of her silk panties. I could feel her pubic bush through the thin fabric. I almost blew my load however, as mom guided our hands up underneath her heavy, bra clad boobs to the top of her stomach. I could feel the weight of her milk filled breasts, straining against the lacy bra as our hands lay sandwiched between tits and tummy.

She took her hand off of mine and threw her arms around my neck. We were face to face, six inches apart and mom was staring into my eyes.

"I want you to do it on your own now and with both hands." She said.

Using both hands I continued to roam her pregnant belly. Again I went underneath her baby-filled orb and brushed my fingers across her panties. She gave me a warm, motherly smile as she gazed into my eyes.

"You're doing wonderfully, sweetheart." She said.

My hands glided across her swollen skin, stopping at her boobs.

"It okay, go unnderneath them." She said.

I moved my hands beneath the giant roll of tit-flesh, amazed at their depth and enormity.

"Bring your legs up on the seat." Mom said.

I did so and she threw both her legs over mine so that we were both in the same position facing each other, our chests touching. Again she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me in close. She put her hand on the back of my head and guided my ear near her lips. My rock hard cock pressed tightly aginst the underneath of her belly. We were so close she was practically straddling me. I could feel moms breath on my neck.

"Reach around and unclasp my bra." She said.

I couldn't believe my ears. I did as she said and traced the tight strap to her back. My fingers fumbled with the giant clasp. Suddenly the strap came apart and the swell of moms boobs dropped about 3 inches.

"That's my boy." She said.

She quickly lifted her dress up over her head, removing it completely. She pulled her straps over her arms and let the bra fall to the floor. My eyes just about popped out of my head as I gazed at mom's breast. They were huge! The deep canyon of cleavage must have been have been about a foot long, from her chest to her nipples, which themselves were enormously round and pink.

She grabbed my shirt and removed it, then threw her arms around my neck and pulled me close. The soft pillowy flesh of her tits pressed tightly into my bare chest and I could feel the heat of our genitals as they rested against each other. Mom looked me in the eyes.

"Is my baby boy ready for some tender lovin'?" She asked.

klrxo
klrxo
9,288 Followers