Into Her Depths Ch. 02

Story Info
He had gone deeper, now he will see how far she will go.
771 words
4.09
10.5k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke and found herself bound on her hands and knees, to a metal table that hadn't been in the room the night before. Her arms were stretched out above her head, to the top corners of the table, and her legs were bent at the knee and held open as wide as they could go, her ankles wrapped by the rope, and held in place, tied to the bottom corners of the table. Her ass was high in the air, and her folds were pulled open with ease. She felt a cool breeze and turned her head. There he stood, in the doorway, his erection large and throbbing. He never says a word, just takes control. She knows better than to speak, she doesn't want to speak; she just wants him to explore her and show her new sensations new ways to bring her to climax.

He held a small paddle in his left hand, and lubrication in the other. Coming closer to her, he could see her body shiver with anticipation. He stood a few inches in front of her, and then raised his hand that held the paddle and brought it down on one ass cheek. She moaned, and then looked at him again. He repeated, but bringing it down on to the other cheek. She moaned again, hunger in her eyes. He paddled her again and again, slightly harder than the last swing. When he was done both cheeks were red and stinging.

She could see the tiniest amount of clear glistening liquid seep out of the tip of his shaft and she knew that he was holding back, that he wanted to plunge deep inside her, and she wanted it. She craved it. She looked up at his face and saw the hunger in his eyes. Then she watched as he tossed the paddle away and brought the lubrication up. It was cold on her bare stinging ass, and it caused her heart to skip a beat, now knowing what he was going to do next.

He moved closer to her, stroking his shaft as his hand rubbed the lubrication over her ass, pushing his thumb slowly into her ass hole, loosening it up. She moaned and tilted her head back. He knew that was what she wanted and he was going to give it to her. Holding his thick, throbbing cock, he slowly pushed the head past the tight walls. She moaned deeper, her arms and legs pulling at the ropes. He slowly began a steady rhythm then moved faster. She squirmed with pleasure, moaning and arching her constricted body. He grabbed her breasts, twisting the small buds between his thumb and index fingers. She moaned and breathed hard. He could hear her whimper, telling him to do it harder. He was more than happy to oblige. He pound his cock into her ass, then quickly pulled it out and plunged it into her hot, wet pussy. She gasped with surprise and pleasure.

He drove into her, his shaft glistening with her silky honey. He didn't make a sound, and kept his eyes on her. He thrust into her over and over, to the point where she couldn't stop shaking from the many orgasms that he caused her. Panting heavily, he loosened the ropes that bound her and helped her to the floor. Rubbing her arms and legs, he gently rolled her onto her side as he inserted a plug into her ass and thrusted his thick shaft into her core. She moaned out, urging him on. He held his hand over the plug as he quickened his thrusts.

She couldn't help but cry out, her body was humming and now she couldn't stop the convulsions that were caused by the enormous pleasure she was given. He wrapped his free arm around her stomach, reaching down and flicked her clit, his shaft a blur as he continued his onslaught of her core, her honey was a wave, the flood gates open as his massive cock forced its way into her over and over, her breaths were short, her arms gripping him, finally without a sound he filled her. His cum hot jets, mixing with her honey, coating her walls, and spilling from her core, white and sticky. She lay atop him, her breathing rapid, her limbs limp, she couldn't speak, all she could do was lay there. His hands moved along her body, he knew that he had worked her good and hard, and he was going to give her some time to recover, just a little time, then he would introduce her to...the rack.